All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 07'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
Amazing

Right now I already read this chapter for the third time..and still amazed... Gosh Rob..God bless you for sharing ur talent with us.

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

Its so cute when Colton goes all possesive! You are truly an amazingly gifted writer! I cannot wait to devour the next chapter! Cheers :D

Yorick69Yorick69over 12 years ago
selfish request..... :-)

I've left comments just as complimentary before as these others, on a few of your stories before (although newly registered). I am a fan. 1 point I've made before that's worth repeating: There are many good authors on Literotica who write good hot erotica, but few regularly give us a truly Well Crafted Story along with good erotica! You always do, thx.

My self request is: can you have a few chapters "mostly" written before posting a first chapter of a story? That way, the many of us, who really enjoy your writing would only have to wait 3 or 4 days between chapter postings rather than that loooooong week (or more).

I teasingly and good-naturedly suggest this, only because I'm totally impatient. Do whatever works best for you, just keep it up! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
extremely excellent!!!

When I finished reading the whole story (like many times already), I can't help the feeling that there is another chapter after this one... SO I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! EXCELLENT WORK!!! \m/>_<\m/

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
And so the Timber Pack is born....

I like how Alpha Forest handled Colton and Parker. It was sensible. The loyalty Trey and Jed have is admirable too. I wonder if Shell is Curtis' mate.... If so, how will that affect hers and Parker's friendship seeing as tho Curtis is in Seth's little group. I love your characters. They are so real, authentic and unique in their own individual ways. Thats some good writing there.

boodooder420boodooder420over 12 years ago
Another one out of the park

I was so happy to log on and find the next chapter. Now waiting fot the next! Your writing is remarkable and I thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't wait for more!

Loved this chapter but can't wait to find out who the grey wolf is. I have my suspicions but . . .

I also wanted to say I have read all of your submissions and your talent, while evident from the beginning, is getting better with each story. Your characters have more depth and your story lines are better crafted.

PLEASE keep writing, you have become one of my favorite storytellers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It just gets better

Hot damn, Timber Pack is back! I literally cheered this morning when I saw it in the queue. I love how quickly Parker came to terms with the bite, the old pack's resolution of the turning and how both Colton and Parker protect each other. Special kudos for Jed and Trey's total loyalty to their friends- it had me jumping up and down in joy the way they stood guard over Parker at the meeting and chose to go with the new pack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

love this chapter can't wait to see what parker father is all about your the best

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
This is so AWESOME!!!

I woke up with Chapter 7 ready, how cool is that??? YAYYYYYYY!!! *happy dance* LOL. So..so..so cool!!

AMAZING continuation! Me too, I'm glad Parker didn't take long to be with Colton...so sweet! Just love Colton...he's so ALPHA...love...love..love that part. Yayyyyyy!!!

A couple of questions which you'll probably include the answers sometime in the next coming chapters but I'm impatient so I might as well ask the questions. Colton said that they'll buy the place where they're going which is Timber Village something....how are they going to buy it if they're only in high school? Where will they get the money from? Also, how about college? I know Colton and Jed aren't going but I thought Trey and Parker was going to go to college? I think, Trey, is the beta or is it Jed? If Trey's beta, doesn't that mean he needs to stay at Colton's side like always so that means, he's not going to college?

Anyway, your story reminds me of T. A. Chase "preternatural" stories. :) Very cool and funny author. :)

EXCELLENT..EXCELLENT..EXCELLENT job, Rob! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Muahaha!

Your stories are addicting. And I had just commented on the last chapter when I clicked back and saw this had been posted. I also have my inklings on who the mystery shifter is, I'm curious to find out. And love the Timber Pack, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great series

Really enjoy your stories. They are well written, and dynamic, and really hot. Can't wait for the next segment.

no_luvno_luvover 12 years ago
loving it

i have to say i check every day to see when a new chapter is posted... this has become an addicting story and i can't wait to see how things end up... please please hurry up and finish up the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aaahhhhh!!!!

I have a goofy grin on my face and I'm doing a little dance in my room! That was soooooo damn good HELL YEAH!! I can't wait for ch. 8 please please please pretty please don't make us wait too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

I cant wait until the next chapter. I have all my friends reading now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

It just gets better and better!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter - as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

Damn! So HOT! Didn't see some of that coming this soon. But as usual, this moved along at just the right speed.

Keep up the excellent work. But don't make us wait too long for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well worth the wait

Chapter 7 fantastic, the way this story has evolved is so unpredicatable. still worried about the Grey wolf - can't be parkers dad as he was in the house - when parker saw someone outside. Hope that dream was not a premonition - they are such a hot couple wow!

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Loving it!

Love the story, but feel bad for robcub32, because everyone of us is going to beg him to hurry with #8! Take your time, though. The anticipation is part of the fun.

xSpiral82xSpiral82over 12 years ago
OMG!

Hehe yay! Thank you rob! This chapter is greatt! Moreee please ;) *goes through withdrawal*

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
Wow I love this chapter!!!

It was well worth the wait! It was Sexy, Intense, Sweet, Funny and I can't wait to read what happens next, wow your writing just gets better and better with each story, while I am waiting for the next chapters I am going to read some of your other stories, Wow i am all a tremble waiting to see how it goes for Colton and Parker and the new pack, you have blown my mind with this chapter!!!!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Holy hell!!!

That was... that was... okay, I think my brain is scrambled, lol. That last sex scene had to be one of the hottest freaking scenes I have *ever* read. I'm speechless here ;) it was just that good of a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're killing me

I am addicted to this story worse than ice-cream. So good.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
How cool is that?

I completely love this story!!! Parker is an Alpha too !! Priceless

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
I know you only post gay male stories here, but ...

This series is so awesome, and if you felt like stretching yourself, offshoots with Curtis and Shell and Trey finding his mate would be so cool. How fun would it be for Parker and Shell to be wolfpack mates as well as best friends? I hope you've considered it.

Great work with these stories. I enjoy them so much, and obviously I'm not alone.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Thanks Rob

Exciting resolution to the mating and Parker's confusion, and you didn't drag it out. I have a funny feeling that Colton's pack is going to be growing very quickly and that Shel and Parker's friendship might draw Curtis in, especially now that Colton whooped Seth's ass. And the gray wolf is not Parker's dad since it was probably outside in the shadows and his father was in the house scolding him. Yeah, I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 12 years ago
Aaaawwww

That was wonderful and sooo sweet. I absolutely loved it.

-392OhMyGoodness

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
My mind has been blown!

That was sooooo hot! I re-read it multiple times and still my cheeks are flushed! Awesome job! Go Timber Pack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

I love your stories. I think Colton is my favorite of your characters so far. I agree it would be interesting to see Shell and Curtis' story as well as Trey finding his mate.

strmy1959strmy1959over 12 years ago
AWESOME

What more can I say that has not been said before. I love your stories. All your stories are so good. I feel like I am right there with the characters standings in the field at the alpha's house. Great, great story.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

cant wait for the next chapter, lovin this story

mrstmurraymrstmurrayover 12 years ago
Famous last words...

"I don't want no stinking mate" ....Please, please, please, tell me you're going to write Jed's story next! Now that he's gone ahead and said he doesn't want a mate isn't he just begging to be struck by Cupid's arrow? I know you can make it happen Rob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A case of the Mpregs

I can't help but want parker to get preggers in some crazy submissive werewolf love magick (besides colton bangs the boy silly so often his eggo might as well be preggo)

Not to mention my insane need to make people eat their words, and parker bearing pups would be the ultimate fuck you to all the naysayers

just a thought, other than that LOVE the story, it has a very special place in my heart were glee, taffy, and a few other stories live so its pretty special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not my type of story!!!!!!!

Man, was I ever wrong! Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
better and better

just when i didnt think u could right any better!!!

seriously i love it all

please dont stop

i cant wait for the next chapter

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
BREATHLESS!

I love hairychested guys, but this... WolfColton on top of Parker?! Story was beyond the pale. Superlative erotica. THANK YOU ROB. Is anyone else checking the calendar for the next full moon?

.

tilly6tilly6over 12 years ago
OMG!

You're freakin' awsome! I agree with the comment about Parker baring a cub! That would show them all! I read a story by Gweall where it could happen. Anyway I love your work. I also sorta like the wait. I'm not ready for it to be over, so take your time. I know you probably already have it finished, so just give it to us in rations. I'm like a junkie when it comes to your stories, I just might OD lol.

spyderflyspyderflyover 12 years ago
can't help but notice

that these are "chronicles"...does that mean Jed and Trey, or another of the pack will get a story? I can only hope...awesome story!!

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 12 years ago
DAMN GOOD!!!!!

THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!! DAMN GOOD!

love_addict7love_addict7over 12 years ago
Obsesssed!!!!!

Omg I have never been more obsessed with a story in my life. I seriously check your page every day to see if you updated a new chapter yet. Just a couple months ago, I had never read a gay male story in my life. If it wasn't for pepper pace pimping out your page in her blog(lol) I would never have known about you!

I don't know if there's a market out there for gay romances but you should definitely try publishing your work. Your romances are the best I've read on this site in all categories!!

My only request is to write more stories... more often. I'm obsessed. Like a drug addict lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Did I told you already that I love this story? I did? I do, I do love this story so much! You are an amazing writer! Everyday I check for the new chapter, I am addicted to this story.

I would love to see Jed find his mate in this story. I know he doesn't want one but I would love to find out how he would react and what would happen. He is also an interesting character.

Ladite

tammysnowtammysnowover 12 years ago
girl in love

i love this story so much its more than 2 men being together its about finding and keeping love no matter the cost

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love This Story

I have been checking every day to see if the next chapter of this story has been posted. It was well worth the wait!! This is great story, I just love it!! Thanks!!

CryptictatCryptictatover 12 years ago
Another standing ovation

Timber Pack has now replace Big Ben for number one. Cant wait to see what happens next. I just hope with everything that is to come that Shell dosent get hurt.

Waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Colton IS an Alpha and starting his own pack. OMG, I can't wait to see what's in store for them. Still am dying to know who the grey wolf is. And I love how Colton kicked Seth's ass AND made his dad submit in the end when he was telling Colton that Parker was a problem that he could have helped him solve if he would have known about it sooner. No one messes with Parker. And that is what I love about Colton and all the other men in your stories, Rob. They defend and protect who they love no matter what. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done Rob !

Can't wait for next chapter. Kinda sorry that Colton's dad is revealed as a powermunger thou instead of a really loving and accepting dad. The grey wolf probablu come from Colt's past thou since he's really after the pup. Would be nice for Shell and her new beau to join the ack too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

I love this story I am looking forward to the next part and what happens when parker first turns and what he will tell his parents.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago

"Uh, Colton, you're gonna need to get your wolf dick off me, because it's really freaking me out."

Hahaha, that is too funny, lol. Really hoping Jed gets his own story, he so deserves to have a mate take him down a notch or three.

hungrykitten2hungrykitten2over 12 years ago
amazing

Once again you are amazing. And i agree Jed would make a great story. Cant wait for the next chapter.

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 12 years ago
so excited

again another great story. got so excited when i seen it had posted i squealed. Love Love Love your writings. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

It just gets better, by far this is my favorite chapter of the series, simply amazing. And holy hot sex scene, DAMN. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Looking foward to seeing how it plays out I know I won't be disappointed.

Orion_NightsOrion_Nightsover 12 years ago
Bravado!!!

As always, you never disappoint. :) I've been waiting longingly for this and I took my time reading it. Timber Pack Chronicles is becoming a weekly routine of mine, in that i can't stop checking up for the new chapter every week. Keep up the great work. :)

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
HAHAHA!

LoveBird beat me to it, that was funniest thing I've read in a long time! Actually laughed out loud. As so many others have said, I LOVE THIS STORY. I have loved all of your stories but this one hits both of my faves, werewolves and gay men - it doesn't get any better!! This was my favoritest (can that be a word?) chapter so far, can't wait for eight!

rmcarter22rmcarter22over 12 years ago
good job

rob once again u've nocked this one out grate job on the storie and development i'm interested to see how u handel shell can't wait for the next chapter keep up the grate work

Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
I'm sort of hoping

..that Jed's mate is Trey. It will be very intense to imagine two alpha personality falling in love each other and then one'll be submit :) I'm just sayin' though..

cascade_nickcascade_nickover 12 years ago
Fast pacing

The writing was quite good in this chapter, as always. I'm really surprised we didn't get to see Jed or Trey more, in a supporting role, especially to help Parker through his confusion after the bite. I think not giving more time to Jed or Trey here was a missed opportunity.

The pacing of the story has also picked up - a lot. Granted it's a larger chapter than usual, but you could've had at least two chapters just on Parker dealing with being turned. To have that disposed of in one-third of a chapter, then to completely resolve Colton's rule-breaking and alpha status in another third, and set up the whole Timber Pack, all in one chapter? I think the pace was just too fast, here.

Still, good writing and some cute moments. But did we have to rush so fast through Parker's and Colton's conflicts? And more Jed please :)

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatover 12 years ago
loved it!

You've done it once again! Amazing as always(:

chugsybbychugsybbyover 12 years ago
Amazing

I am in absolute love with your writing<3

Amazing addition to the series<3

divalisciouskimdivalisciouskimover 12 years ago
loveee.....

god i love this series..keep writing and im gonna keep reading...love your stories rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Super Love It!!!

I always loved your stories!!! I hope on the next chapter, Jed can finally get his own mate.. Maybe on the said Conclave in the Canadian Rockies he can find one!! and Trey too!!! Then again, YOUR THE BEST ROB!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! >_<\m/ (but take your time though... ehehe!!! ^_^V)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb :)

Thank you for letting us read such a marvelous masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy

U know I really hTe when other people tell you what to do like theydo with this story but here is an idea WRITE YOUR OWN STORY but anyways I what to see what happens with Curtis is he going to leave the fvp for the timber pack I hope so I can't wait to see what happens next

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 12 years ago
awesome

loving this story, not just the sex, but the storyline - totally awesome.... can't wait to see how it plays out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow yet another brilliant chapter

Dear Rob, I like the fact that you have developed the characters and their reactions to events are true to this! Parker is too sweet to hold a grudge - he didnt even want the grey wolf killed, even though it attacked him! So he would never make Colton suffer!

Sad that Coltons dad is a power monger; and Parker would have more interaction with his dad if he got a blackberry. Jeds parents seem to be okay though.

Will be cheering the guys on to succeed in the new pack

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

You are getting better with each piece. The plot development alone is great. Keep up the great work!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter!!! Oh and of course whatever else you write :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOAH!!!!

Oh my God, this is amazing. I love that Colton has started his own pack with Parker and Seth got beat in front of everyone. Well done, this whole series is fab! Keep going please xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent as always

Alpha scoffed, looking between Colton, Parker, Jed and Trey. "None of those boys is going to be making any pups. I've made my decision."

NONE of them? Not even Trey? Interesting . . .

mholleymasonmholleymasonover 12 years ago
best yet

I love this story in my mind it's a mpreg but I can't wait to see how it plays out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the part where . . .

. . . Parker asks if Colt will piss on his shoes. Hysterical.

VikiasVikiasover 12 years ago
Hope

U know I hope he makes many more parts to this series I would love to see Colton and Parker get married and Parker maybe going to college I wonder how that will work and I want to see who else joins the new pack (I hope for Curtis and Shell) but he said there are only 9 chapters so idk but one can hope anybody else agree

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionover 12 years ago
Beautiful,

I have read everyone so far, and i have to admit i check back often to see if you have added another, and if you have then i do a small excited squee so none asks me what I'm all excited about.

I really really enjoy this, i keep hoping that jed and trey will hit it off somehow, in an awkward and completely adorable way. I have to say I'm a huge fan of Colten, he really gets me going, i would absolutely adore being in parkers position, having someone be that possessive over me would drive me insane.

I seem to have a soft spot for the word pup now, and for the whole show me your belly thing haha, i always had a slight soft spot for the whole branding thing, having my neck bit drives me insane. But i have to also admit i find parker a turn on to D: hes so little and vulnerable and yet so determined not to be vulnerable towards anyone other than colten, makes me want to sqwosh him ;) ..

Please keep writing!. i really enjoyed this, and i really enjoyed reading some of your other posts, i've noticed you have a thing for tattoos ;) me to. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Woof!

When Parker told Colton "Take what's yours, Alpha." I heard Lonnie in the backround cheering them on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GETS BETTER AND BETTER

I love this story and this chapter was certainly the best so far! I love the characters you've created. The connection between the guys who'd become Timber Pack has been so great. You saw the pack in them from the beginning when you'd describe how they always walked. I also thought the 'are you gonna piss on my shoes next?' crack was funny as hell. I think it's all real sexy how he constantly has him covered in his scent as well as the belly thing. I really like how the split happened with Colton finally showing that he was an alpha and it was particularly sweet that it came out through Seth getting another ass kicking,. We knew it b/c of small things like him backing the other members, adults like the cop and principle, into submission. I really loved how the guys were so loyal and it was a given they'd go with Colton and Parker. The fact that Jed and Trey always accepted Parker from day one was really great too. I hope that Colton will begin to train Parker to protect himself and help him grow stronger.

Wondering if I'm reading it right that Jed is enforcer like his dad is for Forrest and that Trey is beta? I am a bit disappointed that the relationship you've shown between Colton and his dad has note been a very loving, connected one. I really thought it was ugly of him to say what he did to Colton when he got home. That he never even approached his son's mate to introduce himself let alone welcome him to the family. I do wonder what will happen since Colton won't be having any pups, when it comes to passing the torch someday. I'd love to see them end up with a kid to raise at some point if you continue the pack's story...I do hope you'll be giving Trey and Jed's stories too. I know Jed (I think I have it right) is bi, but Trey is straight right? So I didn't get the alpha's asserition that they wouldn't be having any pups.

Will they move into the cabins when it comes time? Will Parker move out and live there with him? Again, I hope that Parker is given a chance to get stronger and learn to fight b/c I'd think as an Alpha's mate he'd have to be less helpless. I Look forward to his first shift and know the story will continue to be as interesting and hot as it has been. Hope to see a new chapter soon! I can't wait to find out who the other wolf is. Will you ever tell us more about what caused Colton and his dad to have to move to Forrest pack? Could it be someone from the past?

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy wolfs!!!

ive been reading literotica since i learned how to get myself off 10 years ago lol & this is the best story i have ever found on here!!! i look forward to the rest of this series & wish u the best of luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That grey wolf is still there

ready to spoil things. Now colton is not in the Forest View pack - he cant call on his dad and all their resources etc to keep investigating, so it is potentially only Colton, Jed and Trey who can protect Parker!!!!

Also want to say that this chapter is excellent -and it was reassuring that their love survived. Can't wait for the full moon for Parker to transform into a little wolf - will he be a little blonde wolf!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Um, am I crazy, but are Jed and Trey in love?!

Ch. 7 is another triumph! Rob, you've drawn to yourself a huge pack of fans hanging on your every word. I, too, keep checking for another installment. I also hope you continue the Chronicle to give us more stories, including Shell & Curtis, Jed, Trey, & the continuing story of Parker & Colton. I'd like to see how Colton builds his pack. What will happen when Forrest steps down?

About Jed & Trey: Forrest's comment reinforces Parker's reaction to seeing them together. They seem devoted to each other & neither wants a mate. They don't form attachments to any of their hookups. Even Colt's commented on their bond. Could they unconsciously be pining for each other? Could they learn to mutually submit to each other and love each other as equals? I HOPE SO!! How about it, Rob?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

Seriously dude a little work and you could have a great cheesy romance novel on your hands... Best one I've read in a while... Now write faster damnit :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't think Jed and Trey are in love. I think they love each other like brothers. If they were mates, they would know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!!!!!!

you sure r an excellent writer...cant wait for the rest....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ooohhh!

Parker should have pups so he & Colton become a family! I'm just sayin.

DanishGirlDanishGirlover 12 years ago
More - and fast please

Oh my ! What a story, and silly me not realising it was not yet finished - write fast please. (good I still have some of your other stories yet to read)

This is by far my favorite of your stories so far, I so love the chars and it is so very sexy to read. You are superb at writing people I come to care about.

I am not much into the bear thing many of your stories is about, and most werewolf stories I find a bit silly. But  in your stories I really feel how sexy the characters find each other. And the thing is that when I truely feel the characters being into somehing it is sexy to me - even if the theme is not one of my own turn ons. And that is an awsome achievement indeed!

Thank You =D

amber1312amber1312over 12 years ago

Sometimes, very occasionally a story appears on lit for which 5 stars just isn't enough voting power. This is definitely one of those stories. You are a frighteningly talented writer no matter what your story genre is your characters are believable and seem real ( even when reason tells me they cannot be) for someone to make a werewolf story this believable shows a talent of unimaginable proportions.

I really want to give this a 100 rating and even that seems a bit mean.

WOW! !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love it want more. just read tim and hank on "nifty erotic story site'' could not stop until i read it all. check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best series on literotica

I have read this series 5 times waiting for you to post the next chapter. That does not include the prior chapter readings. Please post ch 8 soon.

brunopuntzjonesbrunopuntzjonesover 12 years ago
In love

I agree ten-fold with everything said below me. This story is the definition of quality erotic fiction -- I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I will be sad when this is over

One of the comments on here said that there are 9 chapters? If this is true, that means there are only two more:; then no more Colton and Parker, Jed, Trey and Shell. The thought is unbearbale, please Rob could we have an update from time to time? I have got to know how they all get on. Now that is powerful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love Parker, he has such a fun personality and doesn't take any crap from anyone, but is still so lovable. Love this story, you are such a great writer! I read all of your stories.

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
Slightly too macho for me

Rob, you are a wonderful and extremely gifted writer, a continual fount of brilliant and original stories, and this is no exception. But in this story, there was too much testosterone flowing all the time. All the males were too alpha or macho for my taste. Obviously this is just a personal feeling, I'm sure a lot of readers love that sort of thing, and I still gave you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Leaves Me Hungry For More

I'm generally not into smaller-guy-bigger-guy or "bear" fiction...It's just normally not my thing. But from Chapter 1, this story caught me, and I've been reading like crazy. It's beautiful, and realistic. Because the characters are arrogant, innocent, and so many other things, just like people in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story!

Thanks, Robcub32, I am really enjoying this story. And I too keep checking for the next chapter.

I just noticed the chapters have been getting longer. Thanks for that, too. More of Parker and Colton to enjoy.

hanksgirlgirlhanksgirlgirlover 12 years ago
One of the BEST!!!

This story has got to be one of the best stories I have read on here and my favorite out of all of your others. I didn't think your stories could get any better but you proved me wrong and its a bonus with shifters. Thanks Rob. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Unusual...

I never write comments. I rarely vote. I can't read a story twice. IIf see that a multi-chapter story has recently updated, I intentionally don't read the last story because I don't want to wait for the next. In short, I am the worst reader on Literotica...take, take, take...and toss away. Oh, forgot to mention, I'm a girl that likes boys:-)

With all that said, I've read this story THREE times. I've voted on every story and I'm eagerly waiting for the next. I'm actually checking the site daily...and of course experiencing sheer torture waiting...share!! And of course, thank you for writing such a wonderful story, in such a wonderful way! You are one of if, not the absolute best writer here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks for this delicious story.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Alpha Amazing

You're getting my hormones blasting with these stories. I swear my wiskers & chesthair are growing faster everytime I reread a story. Timber Pack, the Viagara natural substitute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is chapter 8

i was hoping it would be up this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
is 18 too young to settle down?

Colton and Parker are lovely together, but is 18 too young to settle down? just asking

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!!!!!

Im having withdrawalS!!!!! Is chapter8 coming soon????:)

robcub32robcub32over 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 is coming!

I'm getting ready to submit Chapter 8, but in the meantime check out my blog. Alex Hornbacher has created an amazing illustration of the Timber Pack. Check it out.

http://robcub32.tumblr.com/tagged/Timber_Pack_Chronicles

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
URL comes back "Page not found."

Would love to see the art, but couldn't get the link to work.

robcub32robcub32over 12 years agoAuthor
Artwork URL

Literotica added an extra space in the middle of the URL. Here is a shortened one.

http://tinyurl.com/robcub32tpc

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous