Time Dancer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to enjoy her breasts; now my hands joined my lips and tongue in caressing their fullness and excitement. Finally it was enough and the tiniest push of her hands at my head told me that she was ready for me to continue my exploration.

My tongue traced her midline down to her naked pussy and stopped. Contact was broken again, by necessity. She didn't resist as I spread her legs, moved between them and slid down the bed. My tongue teased, gliding up the inside of one thigh then the other, circling her pussy, approaching and retreating from the beckoning wetness.

I lifted my head and with my fingers divided the wet lips exposing the glistening jewel. My head lowered and I took her into my mouth. She arched, pushing her herself into my face and moaned softly. Her clit was already fully engorged and the smell of her sweet juices engulfed me. I sucked hungrily, my tongue probing and caressing, round and round and round. Moving lower, my tongue darted into her waiting pussy and she arched again, welcoming the new sensation. I could feel her arousal build, as my tongue reached as deeply as possible. Not time yet. I slowed down, feeling her retreat from the edge and my lips returned to her clit. Now the rhythm was slow, steady and deliberate. As her arousal built again, my fingers began to explore her pussy, circling and probing. I felt her trembling beneath me and my lips were more demanding. I pushed fingers deep into her wet, hot core, in and out, beginning to pump her. The cadence of my fingers joined the cadence of my lips and teeth teasing her clit. The tempo increased and she began to pant and moan. Her arousal built swiftly to the point that there was no turning back. I sensed the moment of no return and stopped for a beat. As the first convulsive shudder of her orgasm passed through her, I sucked hard on her clit and pushed my fingers deep inside. She gasped. Wave after convulsive wave shook her body as her pussy contracted rhythmically around my fingers.

I waited until the last aftershock had passed, rolled to the side of the bed and watched. Finally she opened her eyes and turned on her side to face me. Her limpid brown eyes met mine as we savored the moment. No words were necessary. Finally

"I don't know what to say, words can't . . ."

"I know."

"I can't wait to reciprocate, but I have to catch my breath. Is there any more of that wine? I really need something to drink."

She sat up on the edge of the bed as I returned with the wine, rolling her neck and stretching her back.

"Don't tell me you have a bad back too."

"No it's just tension. You'd have thought that would be gone after what just happened."

I remembered the bottle of perfumed body lotion left in the drawer along with the condoms. "How would you like a back massage."

"That would be awesome," she rolled on her stomach and purred "go ahead, I'll never be more ready than this."

"That's not quite what I had in mind."

She raised up on one elbow, looking surprised. "What do you mean."

I explained.

"Let me do that." She took the condom from my fingers and looked down at my groin. Leaning over she gave the tip of my penis a quick kiss before taking in the entire shaft. I felt her tongue moving against the most sensitive area of my cock as she held me in her mouth. "No." I lifted her head. "This we're going to take very, very slowly." She nodded her understanding and rolled the condom on me.

She straddled me and with her hand guided me into her. I was almost ready to orgasm as I felt her warm tightness enfold me, but fought down the arousal. I pulled her down on top of me and guided her to extend her legs. Pulling a pillow beneath my hips pushed me deep inside her. I contracted pelvic muscles and my cock swelled momentarily. "Can you feel that?" I whispered. The answering contraction of her pussy almost took me over the edge, damn, something else I had been missing!

She was now lying fully prone on top of me, my hard cock deep inside her. "Are you comfortable?" A nod. "We're going to take our time." "Mmm" "Just relax."

I poured a generous helping of lotion on her back, quickly spreading it over her back from the base of her neck to her buttocks. Its floral fragrance mixed with the scent of her. Methodically I massaged her back, starting at the base of her neck and covering her entire back. The points of tightness began to dissolve under my fingers and I could feel her tension ease. My arousal ebbed as I was distracted by kneading her back. With my hard cock pressed deep into her, subtle shifts of her body communicated through her tight pussy her enjoyment and relaxation.

Contracting the appropriate muscles again swelled my cock in her, to be answered by a deliberate and sustained contraction of her pussy. Ah, this was "biofeedback" of the most exciting kind imaginable. I continued to knead the remaining areas of tension in her neck and shoulders, and she melted into me occasionally purring contentedly. The "biofeedback" added a new dimension as we traded squeeze for throb, intensity for intensity in a very slow crescendo of arousal.

Her body was completely relaxed as the last of her tension dissolved beneath my fingers.

"You can move now." I said huskily.

She anticipated my desire to build slowly. Her hips rolled slowly on mine, withdrawing slightly and then pushing down on me. My hands continued to move, long strokes from her neck to her shapely ass, and her cadence matched mine. She accurately judged my arousal and adjusted her rhythm according. When she took me to the edge, my hands on her ass guided her to slow down

Suddenly she withdrew until I was afraid she'll lose me. But no, she stopped and slowly, ever so slowly pushed down on me. Her hips ground against mine, and a powerful and sustained pussy contraction caused me to shudder and groan involuntarily. Again she withdrew, and the return stroke was unbelievably slow. The sensation was exquisite. I felt every individual cell in the skin of my cock sliding against each cell of her pussy in a crescendo of pleasure I had never before experienced. I pulled her buttocks to me as her pelvis met mine to stop her from moving again. She understood. A couple of gentle squeezes and we both relaxed to catch our breath. I'd lost count of the number of times she had taken me to the edge.

"I won't be able to stop next time."

"I know."

I waited for my arousal to subside and was ready. My hands on her hips urged her to move. The strokes were long, slow and even. For a dizzying moment it felt that our organs had switched places and she was penetrating me. The sensation of being fucked increased my excitement exponentially and I began to pant. She sensed this and slowed down. As we crept closer and closer to the edge, she became more deliberate in her movements. Stopping to roll her hips against me, pushing hard against me. I was teetering on the edge, begging to extend the moment, at the same time craving release from the almost unbearable tension.

She sensed that the time had come. She withdrew to the full length of my shaft, and pushed down. I could hold back. Again, she withdrew and pushed. This was it. As she withdrew for the last time, I held her back for a heart beat before pulling her in, arching to drive deep inside her.

I exploded inside her, almost passing out from the intensity. The successive waves of my climax shook my entire body. Then, for the first time that evening her lips met mine, and her tongue pushed insistently into my mouth. The first kiss magnified the intensity of the last couple of pulsations of my cock, and then it was gone.

The kiss went on and on, shifting the focus of pleasure from our loins to our lips, and we playfully explored this new sensation.

Finally we both had to come up for air, and I gently rolled her to the side.

The contented silence continued, then

"I hate to break the spell, but I have to put your clothes in the dryer."

"I know. But put the dryer on the coolest setting you can. I don't want anything to shrink. Besides, it'll take longer to dry that way" she says mischievously.

I threw on some clothes, found some coins and went to the door. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

The door opened with a curious resistance, as if its weight were magnified ten thousand fold. I made my way to the laundry, aware of, but not processing the silence and absence of other people. The further I got from the room, the more it felt like I was walking up a slope that was becoming increasingly steep, or into a headwind blowing harder and harder. The pressured eased as I stopped at the laundry, and I quickly moved the clothes to the dryer. Returning to the room, I could barely keep my balance as this strange force was now at my back propelling me in the direction of the room. The pressure seemed proportional to the distance from the room. Its strength was virtually gone as I approached the door. As I slid the key card into the door, I knew. Something inexplicable was happening here.

"Are you OK." My apprehension must have shown in my face.

"It's not quite right out there is it" she asked and I shook my head silently. She was still naked as she got up to greet me, unbuttoned my shirt and slid her arms around my back. "Let's just enjoy each other while we can."

I didn't have a problem with that proposition. She slipped the shirt off my shoulders, unbuttoned my pants and encouraged them to drop to the floor. "Let's dance again."

"Naked?"

"Why not?"

Why not is that I was aware that we could easily create some very powerful conditioned associations here. It was already apparent that I might have difficulty dancing tango without being fearful of remembering what recently happened and getting a very embarrassing boner. "Not tango." I explained. She grinned and nodded.

"Let me see what else you have." She turned to the iPod, manipulating its wheel expertly. "You've got thousands of tracks in here, my God that many? Ok, let's leave it up to chance then. Shuffle, where are you . . and . . here we go."

The basses and cellos set the rhythm, and after a few bars the violins took up the counterpoint for the line to come. I knew now beyond any shadow of a doubt that this is totally, freaking, unbefuckinglievable insane. A 10,000 to one chance and this . . .

"We are the lucky ones"Hayley Westenra's dulcet soprano soared above the orchestra. This was one of my favorite songs. Under the circumstances, which are now obviously completely beyond my comprehension, the reaction from this mystery woman came as no surprise.

"Oh my GOD, that is so unbelievable. That's my favorite song. It's so beautiful, I never know whether to laugh or cry when I listen to this." How often had I said those exact same words? "Oh what's her name? Hollie Eastfield."

I didn't correct her.

She picked up the words at the third or fourth stanza singing softly as we swayed to the music.

"Time dancers whirling past
I gaze through the looking glass
And feel just beyond my grasp is heaven
Sacred geometry
Where movement is poetry
Visions of you and me forever"

As the last bars of Dark Waltz faded, she ushered me back to the bed. "This time is for both of us."

Again she straddled me. Leaning forward with her hands on my chest, she arched and rolled her back and neck. Not from tension this time, "mmm . . . so good" she murmured as she ground her pelvis in a tight circle against mine, appreciating my tumescence fill her hot core. I reached up and gentle strokes limned her face and neck, as a blind man tracing a kinesthetic memory of a loved one to take the place of his lost sense. I stroked her shoulders, her arms and hands, now kneading softly on my chest. No inch of flesh escaped my attention.

I gently pushed her fully upright so her arms couldn't impede my exploration of her torso. Gooseflesh appeared and I watched attentively as the areola engorged with blood, changing hue, and the nipples stiffened. As I bent up, each eagerly received my lips and tongue. She stiffened, straining against me, drawing me as deep as anatomy would allow.

I dropped back to the mattress, and my hands moved to her breasts. . I cupped her firm well-formed breasts, softly rolling each nipple between a thumb and forefinger. One hand on the mattress, I raised up again, my free arm behind her back drew her in to me. Mouth and breast now fully engaged, and my tongue took the place of my fingers in surveying every curve. Now, to the other breast, alert to the subtle differences, the slight asymmetries that are the hallmark of true beauty.

At last the arm supporting me grew tired and I had to drop back to the pillow. She leaned forward again to place her hands on my chest, but I stopped her. I led her hands to where our groins meet. She knew immediately my intent. A shift of position, her left arm went back to support her weight, and she leaned back. Her right hand went to her now exposed clit. "You know what feels best" I whispered "I want to feel you cum."

We were as familiar with each other's responses as long time lovers and knew how we would prolong this pleasure. She did nothing that will take my arousal to the point that I couldn't stop. Rolling against me, slow strokes out and in. For a moment I simply watched, integrating the vision of the rapture in her face, the gentle rise and fall of her breasts as her breaths deepened, the pink wetness that her fingers caressed, and the sensations of her pussy vibrating slightly as the movements of her fingers carried through the intervening flesh. My hands reached back to her breasts; she shuddered and an involuntary cry escaped her lips. I tried to match the cadence of her fingers.

Suddenly she stopped and looks down at me. I raised up and meet her in an urgent kiss, my arms wrapped tightly around her torso and pulled her down. Our tongues met, encircled, explored and withdrew in a continuing dance whose rhythm was matched by the rise and fall of her hips. Lifting and then falling onto me.

My hands were free to explore the contours of her sweet ass. Soft and round, no hard-body this and all the more feminine for it. I traced the curves with fingertip and palm of hand as I enjoyed her darting tongue engaging mine.

She broke the kiss pushed herself up and leaned back again, her hand returning to her clit to resume its vigorous attention. We were both close to the end. Unspoken in the air . . the words "timing is everything." We carefully gauged each other's rising tension. My hands on her breasts urged her forward, or intertwined with her fingers to rub her clit. Her hips began to rise and fall, and my hands must of times grasp her hips to slow her movement, lest I get ahead of her. We took the measure of each other and the sexual tension built to a crescendo. A few urgent words added guidance lest the precious opportunity be missed. "not quite . . . yes . . almost . ." It is not clear who spoke. Then almost simultaneously "now."

With her last stroke she slid slowly on to me, drawing me deep within her hot core. The first contraction of her pussy was the last stimulus before the first spurt of my climax. It was intense, made powerful by our simultaneous climax. The pulsations of my cock alternated with the contractions of her pussy in a final explosion of exquisite release.

She fell limply back to my chest, her hot breath against my skin. She shuddered once and then I sensed a change in the tone of her body. "Le petit mort." I had thought that was an urban legend, but, no, she had fainted. I eased her off to the side. She settled into the pillows, murmuring softly, words I couldn't hear. Her respiration slowed and sleep took the place of her loss of consciousness.

I stared at her for many minutes, simply enjoying the image of her. She showed no sign of awakening.

I wasn't concerned for her, she was safe here. Despite my unusual experience of the empty corridors earlier, the practical man was still concerned about her clothes. I didn't think she would wake in the few minutes I would be gone, but I scribbled a note to fold in into her hand in case she woke and panicked. I dressed quickly. This time I was prepared for unseen forces beyond the room. The door opened more easily, and there seemed to be little or no resistance to my movement at all. There was still complete silence throughout the hotel, but I could dismiss that anomaly. The unseen force still lingered, a mystery.

When I returned she was awake, sitting up in bed, holding the sheet of paper I had left with my scribble against her cheek. She looked sadly at the clothes I offered her, but made no move to take them. I laid them careful on the side table.

"What are you doing in town?" I explained the business conference, this night and tomorrow night alone before returning home. "There's more, you're not telling me everything." The lie detector eyes were back again, scrutinizing me intently.

"I don't know what you mean."

"What did you expect to happen here, I don't know, a week ago, a month ago, this has been planned for a while?" I explained that the final decision to attend was made less than a month ago. "What else, there's something else, I don't know a fantasy, an intent, a plan, what?"

"You mean the Craigslist ad" I offered cautiously.

"The what?" Reluctantly I described my one tawdry attempt to find anonymous sex in the city. She was amused as I described the responses to my ad, the come-ons and the unbelievably banal chats that quickly bored me once I realized that the script was always the same, responses with different names that led to the same picture; and ultimately the dreary emptiness of it all.

"None of the conversations I tried to have would have passed the Turing Test" I joked, to underscore the robotic nature of the few chats I had engaged in before giving up in disgust. She didn't seem to understand the reference.

"So nothing was arranged?" She seems puzzled.

I admitted that I planned to walk Kalakaua, admire the prostitutes, and later masturbate to the fantasy of having brought one to my lonely room.

"Why not pay for one?"

"Because sex has to be mutually desired, not a financial transaction."

"What did your ad say."

I describe it again. "I love eating pussy."

She slid the sheet down to uncover herself completely. "Do you have room for more?

I was spent. After two of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced in my life, I could not perform again, let alone sustain an erection. But my appetite for sucking on her juices was unlimited. "Just say when."

I slid down the bed and lay prone on the bed and my mouth close on her clit again. My arms slid up over her abdomen to her breasts, cupping them and stroking them. My tongue lapped the wetness and darted inside her pussy, probing and exploring, directly experiencing every infinitesimal part of the mucosa within its reach. While my tongue was deep in her, I very cautiously probed her ass with a finger tip. I didn't push hard, and she did not resist. I slid lower, tilting her hips up toward me. My tongue reached her ass and probed persistently. I tilted her up further and spread her legs wider. Everywhere from her ass to the pubis and her inner thighs was fully exposed, and my tongue followed a wide and unpredictable path. Licking her thighs, probing, sucking darting. She began moaning and my mouth moved to her clit, teasing her with my teeth and lips. I pursed my lips and sucked hard on her now fully engorged clit pulling it into my mouth where my tongue engaged its tip, licking vigorously.

By now I was well tuned to her arousal, which I let build and fall. From time to time I let my tongue continues its journey further field, ultimate exploring every in of her body. At one point I rolled her over to kiss, lick and caress every inch of her back and softly rounded butt. I sucked on every finger, toe until I had known every part of her.