Time Dancer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long, deep kisses interrupted my exploration of her soft, round, exquisitely feminine and so so inviting body.

Coming back always and often to the center of her heat and passion, burying my face in her musky wetness, almost always in motion as my lips and tongue danced around her. The music in the background was rumba, the dance of love. It was my 5 star playlist, to my mind some of the best fucking music there is. My movement followed the rhythm of the music. Interpreting the musicality of each song required invention, a new dance of touch on her body as the tracks change. She had reached a different stage of arousal, as she too was spent. There would be no more grand explosions. Instead, a series of what can only be described as mini-orgasms that continued intermittently through several tracks of the music.

Finally she had had enough. No words were necessary. She snuggled tight against my now sweat-slicked body.

"I have to go soon" in a small voice.

I was afraid of that.

We were both a mess, anyone coming within 10 feet of either of us would smell the scent of sexual passion. "I need to take a shower before I go."

"I'll join you."

The shower was the last sensation feast we shared, soaping each other, holding each other tightly. Holding on the moment that must end. We toweled each other rather than ourselves to extract the very last grain of enjoyment.

I turned the volume on the iPod down to barely a whisper as we silently dressed. I wanted to say something but she put a finger on my lip to hush me, shaking her head. Walking to the door "this was . . . . well, this was." A strange emphasis on the last "was"

"Yes it was, indeed." I replied jokingly. I would think of something smarter to say when I walked her to her car, bus, taxi, or whatever.

"Let me walk you to . . ." I reached to open the door, but to my astonishment she spun me around and with unexpected force pushed me away. I stumbled back, falling onto the bed.

"We can't leave this room together." There was urgency in her voice.

"I don't understand."

"Don't talk. Just listen, tell me what you hear."

Silence. SILENCE. SILENCE? Complete and utter silence. Not a sonic trace of Waikiki entered the room.

My rising panic was calmed by the wonder and reassurance in her voice "we were the disturbance in the force." Her voice quickened as she began to comprehend the strange reality of what had happened over those last hours.

"Don't you see?" she said excitedly "we are completely outside of our own space-time continuum. Somehow we stumbled on to or created some wormhole thingy that's takes us somewhere else."

"Where? I don't understand."

"I don't understand either, and the question of where has no meaning. We are here and here is where we are, and that's all there is. It doesn't extend very far so I don't think this is a parallel universe."

We both looked to the windows, and I pulled the curtains back for the first time during that evening. Black. Black as the farthest reaches of empty intergalactic space. The blackness of NOTHING.

"No this can't be a parallel universe, or there would be something out there. This is different, some microscopic universe, tiny black hole, I don't know. I've never read any speculation about phenomena like this."

I tried to grasp the craziness of the situation and cautiously asked the corollary question.

"When are we?"

She slowly scanned the room in awe, as if seeing it for the first time."

"Eternity in an hour."

"Excuse me."

"It's from a William Blake poem. To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.That's all I remember. To answer your question, this when is eternity."

I took a deep breath before asking the crucial question. "Can we get out?"

She nodded vigorously. "Call it intuition or whatever, but of this I am certain. The integrity of this micro-universe thingy must depend on the door-portal-wormhole-whatever. As long as we are here the door must be maintaining its existence."

She cupped my face in her hands and turned me to look at her. "Here's something else that I am certain of. We can't leave together, the consequences are too unpredictable."

"But we came into the room together." Recognition dawned before the words got out of my mouth. "No, this started when I first came back from the laundry room, you were already in the room."

"Not really. I think I came into this room at about the same moment. But, if we compared our experiences, I think we'd find that we came here by different paths. That's why I'm so sure we must leave separately."

Before I could process the implications of what she was saying, she kissed me gently and was out the door, the lock clicking insistently behind her. I got up to follow but the force that I had experienced earlier returned, its strength magnified a thousand fold holding me away from the door. I walked to the window, hoping to see familiar sights. But there was still NOTHING. She was gone, and I was trapped in no-where and no-when. I began to scream but no sound came. I barely staggered to the bed before passing out.

* * * * *

Awakened by the cries of strange animals, I was confused and disoriented until I remembered the zoo below my window. The clock said 3:47 am. The bed was in total disarray, I was sweating profusely and my crotch was damp and sticky. I remembered bits and pieces of an extraordinarily vivid erotic dream and tried to savor them before they faded, but the images were quickly gone. "I've got to take a shower", the words spoken aloud to chase away the lingering disorientation and a faint sense of unreality.

Fresh from the shower, I slid back in to bed and turned to switch off the bedside light. An unexpected sight, there by the light sat a solitary earring. I was surprised that I hadn't noticed it before. Indeed, how surprising that housekeeping didn't see it when they last cleaned the room. I was positive it hadn't been there the evening before, but that made no sense. I slipped it into my computer case, thinking that in the morning I would take it to the reception desk. The previous occupant of the room would probably like to get it back. I settled back to sleep, but dim memories nagged at me and a cold tendril of unexpected fear coiled around my spine.