Time Differences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers

Sarah looked down at the floor. "You have known me, Simon," she said, "so you know better than that."

"I guess," I said, "but I think we could both use reminding. Stand up."

She obeyed, and I kissed her again, then broke the embrace. "Now take your gown off," I said, and her reflex obedience cut in again. I stared happily at her naked body. "House," I said, "don't pay any attention to us from now on, but record every moment of this. Tag the recording, oh, Sarah Having Fun, okay?"

"Noted," said the House.

I took my own gown off. "Now," I said to Sarah, "you're so terribly curious, so I suggest that you inspect every inch of my body. But everything you look at, you have to kiss -- okay?"

"Oh, my!" said Augusta. Sarah gave a very small gasp, but I noticed that she made no protest. Instead, she stepped closer to me, and began to examine my chest in close detail. Eventually, obediently, she gave it a couple of quick kisses, and then shifted her gaze down to my stomach, where she repeated the process. Then, she stepped around me, and I realised she was examining my back. I felt her kiss me there, too, and the intermittent kisses travelled downwards, even taking in my buttocks very briefly, and then progressing to my thighs. Meanwhile, Augusta was watching with an obvious mixture of surprise, amazement, and a lot of amusement.

Then there was a momentary pause, and Sarah stepped round in front of me again. For a moment she stood, her eyes meeting mine, her hands gently resting on my chest; then she knelt down in front of me, and simply gazed at my cock for some long moments. Meanwhile, I touched my left arm as casually as I could manage with my right hand, triggering the House's treatment, and I felt the hormonal surge to my crotch. Sarah gasped as my erection began to rise in front of her.

"Should I ... kiss that, too?" she asked softly.

"Actually, I'd like you to," I said.

Carefully, tentatively, she obeyed, kissing the shaft and base of my cock. Then she paused, and I looked down to see her staring at the tip. Then she leaned forward to kiss that, and a thrill ran through my body. My erection twitched reflexively, and Sarah leaned back with a small gasp.

"You have other lips to kiss it with," I said.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression for a moment, but then Augusta giggled, and that gave Sarah enough of a hint. She scrambled onto her feet, stepped over to the bed, and lay flat on it with her legs apart. She was looking deadly serious, but then suddenly she cracked a huge smile.

"Simon..." she said.

I stepped over to the bed and knelt on it, between her thighs. She sat up slightly and grabbed my cock, guiding it to her; as she seemed so eager, I pushed straight away. She gasped, but I felt a smooth warm moistness as I slid into her; she was ready and eager. I paused, then rotated my hips slowly, and she made another noise that was both a moan and a sigh. I smiled down at her, and she smiled back at me, albeit still nervously.

"House, make every wall a mirror, please," I said. "And the ceiling."

The House obeyed, and Sarah let slip a noise that was pure glee as her gaze darted left and then right and then over my shoulder, seeing herself being fucked wherever she looked.

"Is this how you seek to shame me, Simon?" she asked as I paused again.

"Are you ashamed?" I asked back.

"I most certainly should be shamed beyond bearing," she said. "And yet..."

"You're enjoying it too much."

"Precisely." She giggled, and I took that as a cue to start thrusting steadily and regularly into her. Soon, she was moaning softly -- and a moment later, I felt something push my legs a little further apart between Sarah's, then a soft warmth pressing against my back. A glance at the mirrored wall confirmed my easy guess; Augusta had stripped off her gown again and was kneeling behind me, pressing her body against mine. She reached down and around me with both hands and gently caressed Sarah's hips, pressing harder against me so I was pressed harder into Sarah.

So I did the only thing a gentleman could do in that situation; I kept moving, trying to make sure that both Sarah and Augusta got some benefit from contact with me. With Sarah, this was hardly a problem, and I got the distinct impression that Augusta was finding a way to enjoy herself; I could feel her pubic bush moving firmly against the base of my spine. I could also feel her breasts pressed against my back, and the combination of that and Sarah's snug cunt around my cock, not to mention what I could glimpse in the mirrored walls and two sets of happy female moans, soon threatened to become too much for me. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else, anything else ... and the first things that came to mind were the pictures I'd recently been shown of Miss Halstead and Georgiana and Elspeth...

Fortunately, Sarah and Augusta evidently had healthy libidos which were still making up for years of deprivation and suppression, and within seconds of my losing control and pumping frenziedly into Sarah, I heard her squeal gleefully; seconds later, Augusta gave a deep moan in my ear. At that, I collapsed onto Sarah, with Augusta going limp on top of me.

After a second, I raised my head and looked at Sarah. "Ah, sorry," I said, "we must be crushing you."

"In a most delightful way," she replied, "but still ... yes ... thank you."

Augusta clambered off me, and I rolled off Sarah. We lay looking at each other for a moment, and then we all burst out laughing.

"House," I said, "stop recording."

"Oh dear," said Sarah, "and now, you cannot shame me without shaming poor Augusta." Augusta pulled a face at her.

"I'm sure that I could select parts of the recording that would do the job," I said.

"Ah well," Sarah said, "I must then resolve to be virtuous."

"I'd rather you didn't," I said, gently caressing her breast, "just so long as you stick to not being virtuous with me."

***

It was the end of the day, five days later, when the House chose to tell me that we'd soon have company. I was relaxing on my bed once again with Augusta on one side of me and Sarah on the other. The others still seemed to treat Augusta as having first claim on me, and she was the most likely to spend the night in my bed, but she never seemed to object to sharing it with a third member of the group, and she and Sarah had developed a distinct taste for sharing me.

(Sometimes, though, Augusta left the others to it. One night, it was Jemima and Clarissa had come to my bed; I don't know what behind-the-scenes negotiation had led to that, but I wasn't going to forget that night in a hurry. I'd been left black and blue, with my balls completely drained despite the House's medical treatment. I was hoping it'd happen again -- just not too often.)

We'd spent some of the time recently persuading the House to provide a slightly greater variety of clothing, and so I was wearing an open-fronted robe while the girls were in short-sleeved night-dresses. Everything was still plain white, but we were going to work on that soon. Anyway, we were just talking, trying to explain the different times from which we'd come to each other, when the walls began to glow.

"Simon, Augusta, Sarah," the House said, "the intelligences operating the wormhole experiment have acquired another live human."

"Oh," I said, and thought for a moment. "What can you tell us about him or her?"

"Little, as yet. He is still unconscious and being examined. His state of health was poor, and he is being treated -- a number of infectious agents and parasites are being eliminated from his body, and some repairs are being performed. The intelligences are unable to determine his native language as yet, but it may not be the English you speak."

"Oh," I said. "Where did they find him, and when? Can you determine that?

"From the sea -- that remains the most convenient target for transfers with manageable energy requirements. The best estimate is that he lived about four hundred years before you -- approximately two hundred and fifty years before the women."

While I digested that, Sarah gave a sudden squeal. "From the time of Queen Elizabeth, or thereabouts! How exciting! Perhaps he was one of Sir Francis Drake's sailors!"

"Perhaps," I said, "or perhaps he was, I don't know, a Spanish sailor off the Armada or something. Damn -- we'll have to be careful with this; he'll be even more shocked than you seven. House -- when will he be dropped here?"

"Tomorrow morning," the House said.

"Okay," I said, "make sure that we're up and about well beforehand, and we'll see what we can do for him..."

And so, the next morning, I was out in the meadows with some of the girls when I heard an odd electrical sort of sound effect that I guessed was significant -- although I never had got clear how new arrivals were being deposited here. Looking round, I saw a figure in the distance, rising hastily to his feet. I called to the others and quickly set out in that direction. As I got closer, I saw much what I expected -- a naked man, quite young, wild-haired and bearded, staring at me in total confusion. As I approached, though, he dropped into what looked like a fighting crouch.

"Easy, guy," I said, holding my hands out and open, palms forward, trying to look harmless. He just snarled, and I got worried; if he went for me -- well, I doubted that he could hurt me too badly before the House intervened, but he could probably do some damage, and he looked scared and crazy enough to do anything.

But then he looked beyond me, and his expression shifted from feral to awe-struck. I risked a glance back, and then began to walk backwards, slowly and carefully.

"Careful," I said, "he could be dangerous."

"We will be careful," said Augusta. She and Jemima had evidently been working hard with the House, and had persuaded it to create a couple of pretty serious dresses, ankle-length, sleeveless, and low-necked, shaped to show the world that they had breasts. I regretted that I couldn't look properly at that moment; they were looking quite stylish as well as sexy as hell.

They reached me and kept going. "Be careful," I repeated, but the two girls had evidently estimated the effect of their appearance and their careful approach correctly; the newcomer was looking from one to the other of them with amazement but no sign of hostility.

They stood in front of him, and each took one of his hands, and signalled that he should come with them towards the House. He obeyed, and I walked alongside them, a few feet away.

"You do know that he thinks he's dead and in Heaven, and that you're angels?" I said.

"Of course," Augusta said, "and we'll have to correct him eventually. But for now, he needs to be calmed and settled, and made to see that no one means him harm here."

We walked on a few paces. "He's a handsome fellow," Jemima said, as the man looked between them uncomprehendingly. I wasn't sure about that; he looked like a shaggy ruffian with dubious dentistry to me -- but Jemima was the woman with the liking for wild sex, after all, so she probably had a taste for that sort of man.

Anyway, they led him into the house, still naked -- he was so fixated on them that he barely blinked or paused when they came to the doorway -- and then into the empty room that the House had fitted out for him overnight. The girls had brought some food there in readiness -- they'd evidently thought things through in more detail than I had -- and they signalled him to rest on the bed while they offered him some kind of sweet cake. But he only took a token bite or two.

"He's more interested in you two than in eating," I observed.

"Yes," said Augusta, and the two girls looked at each other. Then they both turned to look at the man, and simultaneously began to push their dresses from their shoulders. In a moment, both were standing confidently naked in front of him, the dresses pooled on the floor.

"Ah -- are you sure..." I said from near the doorway.

"We are," said Augusta. "We must show this poor man that this is not a place to be feared, and also that we are creatures of flesh and blood, lest he begin utterly certain that we are angels, or some such blasphemous folly. And you have shown us how to make this place bearable, Simon. So this is our decision."

As she spoke, Jemima, still the woman of action, advanced on the bed, trailing a fingertip up the man's leg, but pausing in the vicinity of his groin.

"And I hope that you are not unhappy at this," Augusta continued, "but you have made harlots of us, Simon, and you may not claim sole possession of a harlot, any more than a harlot may claim sole possession of a man..." She joined Jemima by the bed and bent to kiss the man on the cheek and then the shoulders.

I sighed and turned away, out of the door. I had an idea of going to find Sarah -- or perhaps Clarissa would be best. Okay, I was feeling horny after what I'd just watched. I wasn't sure what I'd started with the girls, or how much more the House and the greater intelligences which now ruled the Solar System would drop on us, but it was beginning to look like we might find ways to deal with it.

Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers
12