Time Enough for Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then hurt me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said. He bit her shoulder hard and plunged his cock into her wet pussy. She gasped but didn't complain. Pumping hard and fast, he left a trail of bite marks across her shoulder. Damn she was tight. He was already close again. He pulled out, sat up, yanked the condom off, and began jacking off. With his other hand he grabbed the lube. It was time for her first test- he squirted some of the lube onto her back.

"You aren't worthy to have my cum in your pussy, bitch." He smeared the lube around her back. "Wallow in my semen, you dirty whore."

"That was lube," she said glancing over her shoulder.

"If I say that it is my semen," he said slapping her on the ass, "then you had better believe it is my semen. You have failed your first test." He slid off the bed and reached underneath for the Home Depot yardstick that he had purchased just for this eventuality. "You are going to learn never to question what I tell you." He snapped her ass with the yardstick. The whack echoed through the room but she didn't say a word. He snapped her again and again until her ass was striped red. She had the restraints in a death grip but hadn't even whimpered once. This wasn't working; time for something a little stronger.

"Into the bathroom," he told her as he took the restraints off. She rolled over and swung her feet off the bed. "On your hands and knees- crawl in my presence." She slid to the carpet and began crawling to the bathroom. The view of her ass in the air made him want to take her doggy so bad it hurt; literally hurt. The head of his cock was throbbing with the blood pumping into it.

"Into the tub." He went to the sink and unwrapped one of the plastic disposable cups. She was squatting in the tub. He tossed the cup at her. "Place that in the center of the tub and then stand up." She looked confused but did as he told her. "Now piss in it. Fill the cup." She maneuvered herself over the cup and began trying to piss. A weak stream dribbled down her leg.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can," she said.

"Pee," he said. She tried again, this time half squatting. Finally, a golden stream of urine began to slowly splash into the cup. She managed to fill it about an inch when the flow slowed to a trickle but not for her lack of trying. Her neck muscles stood out with the strain.

"Hand me the cup." She relaxed, picked up the cup, and stood delivering the cup into his outstretched hand.

"This is to remind you never to dispute me." He splashed the warm golden liquid across her chest. "Now filthy bitch, clean yourself up."

He drew the shower curtain, sat on the toilet and waited. Her translucent outline reached over and turned on the water. Steam and the smell of soap began to fill the bathroom. He watched as she slowly soaped herself. Starting with her chest, she lathered her supple body, carefully cleaning every inch of her arms and breasts.

"When the agency ended the project," he told her, "the facilities, all records, the other experimental subjects, as well as all of the researchers were liquidated. Like I said before, the Agency probably doesn't know exactly how you survived. I know the truth, that one of the researchers smuggled you out of the lab for their own sick reasons." She bent over to soap her legs and his erection screamed for him to fuck her. Instead, he explained further. "You survive because you were not present at the site when the liquidation of the Project occurred." The view of her ass in the air was just too much. He pulled aside the curtain and stepped in to join her.

He caressed her wet, slippery ass. "I didn't want to punish you, it's just important you do exactly what I say and not question me. We are dealing with the Agency, and if I could track you down, so can they."

"Why do they want me?"

"Soap me up and I will tell you." She stood up, turned around and took his cock in her wet, soapy hands. "Not yet, here just do my back." He turned around and her hands began rubbing his shoulders. Her touch on his tense back muscles emphasized how stressed he was. "There are elements in the Agency that didn't want the project terminated. One of them has recently been promoted to Director of R&D. You are proof of concept; an example that the Project can deliver as promised. He will need you to guarantee funding for the program." She began kneading his lower back and he immediately decided what to do next.

"Rinse off, then stand by the toilet. Don't do anything else." She took a quick turn in the shower spray. He pulled open the shower curtain, letting water splash across the toilet and floor. She finished and he pointed to a spot by the wall. She carefully got out and stood patiently shivering as he rinsed off. Her nipples were hard with the cold. He turned off the water and stepped out.

"Dry me," he said tossing her a towel. She obediently did so. She lingered at his groin, carefully lifting his balls to dry them completely. Her touch had him at full attention. God he wanted her. "I am going to lie down. Dry yourself; then come into the room and give me a massage." She nodded meekly and he walked into the room and lay face down on the bed.

As she toweled off, he considered the alternatives they had before them. The Agency wouldn't stop. They needed to disappear completely. Although close, Mexico wasn't an option- they would stand out too easily. He jumped slightly as her hands touched his feet and began kneading the soles of his feet. "We will have to find someplace to hide from the Agency," he told her. "That won't be easy."

"You never told me how you know all of this," she said.

"No, I didn't.'

"But you indicated in your email that it was something I should discover."

"Yes I did."

"Well, are you going to tell me or is this just another of your BDSM games." Her hands stopped and waited.

"There was a researcher on the Project named Peter Phillips, sixty-two years old, degrees in microbiology and genetics, and a professor at the University of Texas. He didn't want to work on the project but the Agency had leverage, a certain dalliance with a student. What the project was doing disgusted Phillips but losing his teaching pension was too important. Stupid decision in retrospect." She shifted her attention to his other foot. She was very good. He didn't actually believe in all of the pressure point crap, but he was feeling much more relaxed. Could be the shower, he thought. "Anyway, about half-way into the Project, the level of atrocities being committed in the name of Homeland Security reached such a level that Phillips realized that there were only two ways any of the researchers would ever leave the project- dead or with all of their memories stripped."

"Sucked to be you." she said as her hands resumed massaging his feet.

"It wasn't me. Pay attention; Phillips was over sixty. I'm in my mid-twenties."

"You don't act like someone in their mid-twenties," she replied. "You are too businesslike, way too practical. You think like an old man," she said as she grabbed his ass. She spread his legs apart, settling herself in the Y they created and began working on his calves and thighs.

"You're getting ahead of the story," he grunted. She was working the deep muscle with her forearm and elbow. "Philips knew something bad was coming. Still, he couldn't leave so he set up an alternative. His role in the Project was as a genetic designer, making changes to the sampled DNA and then creating the cloned human lab rats."

"Like me."

"Yes. Philips ignored your removal from the lab in exchange for the other geneticist's silence on a little side project Phillips was conducting."

"You," she said.

"Yes, Phillips had made a copy of himself, with a few modifications of course, as a contingency to his own demise." She began massaging his butt and with every push of her hands, her thumbs would just graze the inside of his thighs right below his ass. It was driving him crazy with desire. "I was smuggled offsite and spent the next two years being updated every evening using the Project's memory transfer equipment."

"What happened?"

"One day as I was watching Oprah, the pager went off."

"You watch Oprah?"

"There was very little to do in the apartment- I couldn't go outside, after all."

"So what then?" Her hands had paused again. They were two welcome warm spots on his back.

"The pager was an alert. It meant something had gone really wrong. My instructions were to get the both of out of there fast."

"Both of us?"

"Yes, I kicked through the sheetrock wall between the apartments and dragged you out. You don't want to know what that sicko was doing to you. You were drugged senseless which was probably a good thing but it made getting you out of there difficult. I got you into the car and we were eight or nine hours away from the site when you finally came to. You were in the back seat, obviously confused, and hit me with a hammer. We crashed and when I came to, you were long gone. I have been trying to find you ever since."

"Turn over," she told him.

"Okay." He rolled onto his back and she took his cock in her warm hands.

"You don't have to order me to do this," she said as she leaned over and licked his cock from base to tip. "This is to thank you for saving me."

"You still owe me for hitting me in the head with the ball peen hammer." Her muffled laughter as she sucked his cock was very enjoyable. God, she was good at this, he thought. In no time, he was ready to cum.

"Sit on my face," he told her.

"Whatever you say, master." She climbed up and straddled his head. The view of her wet, open pussy was incredible. He licked at sucked at her labia and clit until his face was soaked with her wetness.

"Please fuck me," she asked.

"All right, get up and bend over the corner of the bed." He got up and found an unused condom on the bed, ripped open the package and rolled it on. In the meantime, she had straddled the corner of the mattress, resting her upper body on the bed. The view of her butt arched up into the air was amazing."

"Roberts may have been a sicko even by pervert standards but he sure did a fantastic job with your genetic redesign." He reached over and grabbed her hips. His cock entered her without effort. After a few moments, she began climaxing. Her pussy clenching on his cock pushed him over the edge and he began to cum, pumping her harder, driving his cock deeper and deeper with his passion. Finally, spent, he just stood there sweating. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling He began massaging her butt, rolling her cheeks so that her pussy opened and closed on his still somewhat stiff penis. She moaned slightly and opened her eyes to watch him.

"Come here," she said patting the bed next to her. He pulled out causing her to gasp in pleasure and sat down next to her. His dick was soft now and the condom was about to fall off.

"Let me see that," she said taking the condom. She put it in her mouth and swirled it around. Smiling, she shoved him to the bed and climbed on top of him with her knees straddling his waist. She leaned over, and began kissing him. She had not swallowed and the condom and his cum swirled into his mouth. She kissed him hard and he did not fight. At some point, they spit out the condom but continued to kiss for quite some time.

Tomorrow, they would have to devise a plan for evading the Agency but at the moment, tomorrow seemed a long way away.

8

Copyright 2011 all rights reserved

Time Enough for Truth

By Michael Lane

Copyright 2011 all rights reserved

12