Time for a Kit Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want dirty boy? Pounding yourself silly, you should be fucking me! You know you want to, you didn't have to beat yourself off fantasizing about me. No one would have to have known…"

"But I…," Evan was about to admit he was fantasizing about her sister, but then thought better. Her little outburst at the airport meant she probably didn't want to hear he'd gotten off thinking about Sharon while she was naked in the shower only feet away. He had to think of a better excuse. "I didn't want to offend your family."

"My family!!?? You didn't want to offend my family? How do you think mum and dad would feel if they knew you were ogling their little girls breasts, huh? Or fucking Sharon's face and cumming on her? Dad wouldn't have shook your hand if he found that out would he? He'd ring your neck!"

"But, but, how did you know about that?" Evan began to feel quite powerless against this young woman. What else did she know?

"Oh please Evan, Sharon told me everything. We talk about sex all the time. She even told me about that time at the cottage. You're a nasty little pervert aren't you?"

"What do you mean? What did she tell you?"

"Give me a break Evan you know. Cumming in her pussy like that, with no protection, you could've gotten her pregnant. She was still pissed, even after what she did to you. She still hasn't forgotten you know."

Evan hadn't forgotten either….

(To be continued)

12