Time for Truth Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julianne trembled. Her baby was right, and she remembered everything. Javon, come here now. Elise sent. Javon went to her immediately. Elise latched on to her mate. He held her close as he listened to the information Amari shared with them. It was time and something needed to be done.

*****

BJ was at the precinct. He was concerned about things at home, but he would try to focus and do his job. Today was frustrating because he was expected to conduct several training sessions. Six officers were visiting from Virginia. They were in a meeting with him and several more members of the department. He felt a chill. Babe, what's wrong? He sent immediately.

BJ felt his mate's distressed. "Excuse me, officers; I need to call my wife." BJ step out of his office and called Jules. She was upset, and he could be home in a flash.

"Hello, BJ, you're working. We are fine. Amari told us some things about the Jael Pack, that's all." She explained. BJ was waiting for Javon to permit them to go to that territory. He and Blaine had decided they were going, no matter what. What that pack did to his mother was unforgivable and to learn that they hurt this young woman was too much.

"Babe, do you need me to come home?" he asked.

"When you get off, we can talk. OK. I'm fine. The kids are fine. I promise." She stated, needing to calm his fears.

BJ looked up and saw the visiting officers watching him. "OK, let me get back. I'll try to come home early, OK."

"BJ, I love you." She whispered. BJ smiled and sent her a big mental hug.

BJ reentered the meeting but had to inform the group that he would not be able to assist with their training. His boss frowned, and BJ knew he would have some tough questions for him, so he excused himself and went to see the human resource officer to fill out his leave forms.

*****

Javon called a beta meeting. BJ was there early. Blaine met him, and the two talked. Soon all of the pack betas were in the conference room when three more wolves joined them Geraldo, Clarence, and Zeke walked in. Javon was about to tell them that this was a private pack meeting when Gernick spoke. "Javon, no disrespect, but we need all the help we can get. Unless you agree to let my brothers and me take care of those bastards."

Javon frowned, "Gernick, the vampire council will demand blood if you decimate that pack. It would set a precedent that we have worked decades to end. Besides, everyone in that pack is not evil." He would not let Gernick or his brothers put their family at risk. The council tried to destroy them years ago, and although things had changed, Javon could not endanger his loved ones.

He exhaled then he faced his guest. "Gentlemen, sit." Then he explained explicitly what the pack was facing. Thaddeus stood and gave a summary of the ills his mate suffered at the hands of Jael. An hour later, Geraldo's blood boiled. Clarence was furious, and Zeke contacted his Alphas and asked permission to fight with Loess. The Gaines alphas had flown home earlier and Lakota was more than aware of what was going on. He gave him permission and was already meeting with his warriors to get a group together to accompany their friends.

Javon closed his eye, and whispered, "We learned more of their depravity today. BJ, I am commanding you to stay calm. Geraldo, I cannot command you, but I ask that you don't overact."

Elise, bring Amari. Elise and the young woman entered with Nicolette and Nina. Nina was not leaving her side, and Thaddeus sent her a shaft of love. Amari told them of the attacks against their members, how they invited vampires in to feed from certain Weres. Then she mentioned Angel.

Geraldo growled. "They will be punished for this." He growled and faced Javon, "I appreciate everything you have done for my family, but those bastards must die. I will kill every member of Jael that I find." He vowed.

Amari gasped, "No, everyone is not evil. Iyoka is not evil. She is my sister and ... Please don't kill her. She is all I have left. I wish..." She began to cry.

Nina held her then. "Baby, it's OK."

Soon they led her from the room to where Vince was waiting. She went straight to him. Vince held her close, whispering words to comfort her. These wolves were going to attack her pack. She didn't care about them killing Mom, Dad, Joe, and the others but Iyoka, David, the lower wolves were victims like she was. They did not deserve to die. She had to warn Iyoka.

Soon she calmed and had made the decision to try and call out to her sister. After the women left, Javon had to get control of his meeting.

"I am alpha and I say when and how we attack." Javon stated to remind everyone of exactly who was in charge. Geraldo glared at him, and everyone was silent. Blaine and Thaddeus were ready to intervene if this wolf attacked their brother. Gernick and Nickie were ready also. They liked Geraldo, but Javon was their alpha as well.

Javon spoke to Geraldo, "Be calm, my friend. They will be dealt with."

Geraldo forced his beast down. Then he spoke, "I have no pack. But I consider you and every wolf here my family. Learning what those bastards have done, I beg you. Let me go face them."

BJ and Blaine along with Thaddeus stood. "We're with Geraldo. Let us go Javon. We need to stop them." Thaddeus explained.

Javon started to protest, when Gernick spoke. "No wolves need to go anywhere. I can have that pack destroyed in less than an hour. Javon, all I need is a word."

Javon took a deep breath. "We need to be swift. They cannot know we are coming. I only want those wolves that hurt our family members. If they fight for Joe and those alphas then they die. Any one in that pack that shows no allegiance to the alpha needs to be given mercy." Javon ordered.

Geraldo growled, but Javon pressed on."If Amari was there you would kill her? Or Nina, Celia? She was a victim and that makes me wonder how many others are victims. I want to call Michael and alert him, there will be fall out and the surrounding packs need to be prepared. "

Clarence spoke, "I'll call" He sent to his alpha. Michael a situation involving Jael has come up. Javon needs our support. He'll call and tell you more.

Michael responded, Tell Javon, we are here and I have men ready.

Gernick and Geraldo were still not happy. They wanted blood, preferably Joe's. Joe raped Nina, Angel, and terrified this young woman. He was abusive and had no conscience. The other betas were ready to attack and Javon told them that they'd start their expedition tomorrow.

Soon the betas left, leaving Gernick and Nickie as well as Geraldo alone. Geraldo thought of something Clarence said. Gernick faced this untapped alpha and he smiled. Geraldo narrowed his eyes at the mercurial vampire. However the two knew that at the end of this situation, the vampires would have an allegiance with a new pack. The men nodded at each other, and Nickie knew her mate was up to something, Love, we have to respect Javon's wishes. Nickie sent her angry mate. She could feel his fury though their bond.

No one will hurt them Nickie. I won't allow it. I'll be home later. I love you. Wait up for me. he sent. Nickie knew there was no arguing with him when he went into protective mode as he had just done.

The vampire couple bid their alphas good night and vanished home. Geraldo and Zeke walked over to the Daniel's with BJ. He needed to see his kids. Zeke needed to see Marisol. He loved this girl. He could not imagine any wolves as depraved as this pack from the southwest. He had to fight, not just for Marisol but because his honor as a wolf called him to fight.

Soon, the males returned and Julianne wanted to know what the alpha had decided. The kids were up waiting on their fathers, and they too had questions. Even Heaven and Nevaeh were anxious. Jules and BJ held the twins and tried to reassure them, but Rosita and Javier weren't buying it. BJ and Jules along with Marisol put the younger two to bed. Then the adults decided to share what they could with the older children. As BJ relayed what Amari shared, Marisol gasped. She began to cry because she remembered everything her mother endured. She didn't know names but, she remembered the man was big and mean.

Geraldo hugged his daughter, but he couldn't cry. He was all cried out. "Listen, I promise that they will pay for the pain they have caused. I give all of you my word."

Soon everyone was composed enough to go home. Marisol went with Zeke, and Geraldo walked with them back to his apartment. His Angel suffered so much because he failed. This pack needed to be destroyed, and regardless of what Javon decided, he was going to destroy them. Yes, you are right Geraldo. We are warriors, not peacemakers. They must die, and anyone that disagrees with us needs to be dealt with. Geraldo sat up, No, I will respect Javon. He is a good leader. This is his call. I want Joe. He hurt my Angel, and I will make him pay. Javon is alpha here, remember that. he commanded his beast. The beast submitted, and curled into a ball to sleep.

The Jael pack would be destroyed. He lay down and before he slept he recalled everything Amari and Marisol described. He was angry. In all of his life, he'd never experienced anger like this.

*****

BJ grabbed a duffel. He began to pack necessities. Julianne watched and cried. "Promise me you will come back." She requested.

"Baby, I plan to come back to you. I need to do this Jules. I was a baby when they hurt Momma, but now I'm grown and they need to be stopped." He explained.

Julianne understood. She knew he wanted to avenge his mother and he needed to face the men that hurt her. "I'll be here, OK." She promised and BJ held her then.

Marisol was with Zeke, and he was explaining his need to accompany the Loess Betas. She didn't want him hurt. Then he said something that froze her heart, "Both of your Dads are going after them; I need to be there too."

"Wait, Poppa and Dad are fighting. Wait, I need to...Dad, don't go there; Poppa please, stay home. she sent frantic.

Both Geraldo and BJ sent a hug and a shaft of love to sooth their daughter. Soon she calmed enough as both of her dads told her that someone needed to stop what evil those wolves were doing. Marisol accepted their explanation but she was still afraid of losing her parents. BJ reminded her of his promise and she relaxed. Soon he and Geraldo closed their bonds and both men went to bed.

Marisol and Zeke were sleeping, when suddenly she was four, hiding behind the sofa. Momma screamed run and then the gunshots.

She screamed and Geraldo rushed over. BJ and Jules headed to the apartment as soon as they felt her fear. Zeke had never witnessed the nightmare, but he'd heard about them. Geraldo held his daughter as she cried when BJ and Julianne rushed in. Aria and Clarence came over as did Ares and Vince. Jules sent to the alphas it was just a nightmare.

When Marisol calmed, everyone left her alone for a moment to talk. Geraldo had to speak. "Javier learned something about that dream. He thinks its suppressed memories. She needs to talk to someone. I called my brother, and he has a wolf in his pack that is a therapist. I think we should let her talk to her. I know she went to therapy when she was young, but this dream needs to stop. She can help."

BJ looked at Jules and they agreed. If this woman could come to Texas and help, then she would be welcomed. But first they had to deal with Jael. Geraldo and BJ left to call the Cortez-Alvarez alpha. He answered as soon as an American number appear. He had no problem sending the therapist, but he knew his brother. Something else was going on. "Geraldo, I know the pain we have caused you, and nothing we can say will change the past. I never agreed with our parents, neither have our other siblings. You can come home anytime. We will be here for you."

Geraldo exhaled, and BJ was silent. "I never blamed you. What Father and Pena did was cruel and unnecessary. I might visit one day, but now I have family here in America and they need me. I wish..." he stopped.

His brother spoke once more, "If you need us, we are there. We will offer you any support you need. Geraldo. Call, we will stand with you."

Geraldo thanked his brother and then they hang up. The therapist would come in a few weeks, but until then he had a pack to decimate. He and BJ returned to Jules and Zeke. They told them the doctor was on her way. Everyone nodded, but Jules could tell something else had happened also. They returned home and Zeke crawled back into bed with his mate.

*****

Amari lay awake. They were going to kill her pack. She had to warn Iyoka. Iyoka, please answer if you hear me. She sent.

Amari, where are you? Are you safe? Iyoka replied She had to be careful.

I'm safe. I'm with a pack in Texas. I'm sorry I didn't call before now. But you need to get out. They are going to kill everyone in Jael. Please try and get away Iyoka. she sent.

Amari, who plans to destroy Jael? Iyoka asked. She had to go back. If she could hide the innocent members, maybe they could be spared.

Iyoka, please. Get David and run, OK. Don't tell Mom or Dad. Just go! She sent.

Amari, David and I are safe. These wolves are they treating you fairly. No one has... Iyoka asked, fearing the worse.

No, I met my true mate and he will protect me. Can you come here? These wolves are nice; they will keep us safe. Amari begged.

Stay safe. I have to go. I am with some scouts, and I'll try to lead them away from you, OK. Iyoka promised. Her baby was safe and now she had to try and protect the innocent members of her pack.

She ended communication with her sister as, Blaze King, one of the beta males walked up. She hated him. He was Joe's clone. "Iyoka, you are female, right" he teased sniffing her. Iyoka pushed him away, just as David walked up. David was not her mate, but he often pretended that he was.

Taking an offensive stance, he faced the other beta daring him to continue touching his mate. The beta backed down. He chuckled, Those two were not mates, but they protected each other. He understood. Some of the things he did to survive at Jael turned his stomach.

He was not sure of much, but much like the other scouts, Amari would not be found this time either. He had no idea where she was, but he believed that she was safe. He would make sure Iyoka made it to a safe place as well. He knew they were near Loess Falls, Texas where the Loess Falls pack resided. Blaze planned to reach that pack and somehow convince Iyoka and David to stay. He had heard of Alpha Loess when he was younger, and many believed he was honorable, and he knew he would protect them. Iyoka would never leave David, so he would hurt him and then the two would have no choice but to stay. He hated to hurt David any more than they already had. After what they did to him, he couldn't defend a flea. With this pack he could obtain sanctuary at least.

Each time the scouts returned and reported falsely and Joe became antsy. Amari had been gone for two years and as far as he was concerned, she was gone for good. Blaze smiled at David and Iyoka and then returned to his jeep. The Jael alphas and Joe didn't know it, but their time was numbered. He had to find a way to protect the women and children that were still trapped there and then he was challenging Joe. Once he defeated him, then he would take care of the Alpha. Without her mate, the alpha bitch had no real power and he would banish her from the pack. He smiled. If all went well and he got these three to safety, he was taking control of that pack.

"We leave in fifteen minutes. We'll stay at a hotel tonight. David, you and your girlfriend can get freaky, right Iyoka." He teased. He had to play the heel. No one could know what he planned because even though they hated Joe, some of the guys were fiercely loyal to the head beta. They would contact him someway if they were the least bit suspicious. Blaze liked this girl. She was a fighter, strong. She deserved more that the treatment she got at home. He leered at her and blew her a kiss. Iyoka glared at him and didn't even respond.

Soon the three jeeps drove to a small Hearts Inn in Loess Falls. Gustavo and his team were on instant alert and called Javon. Gernick and Garrick appeared also. Before the wolves could get out of their jeeps, they were surrounded by vampires.

"Come with us." The tall dark haired vamp demanded.

Blaze was ready to fight. Vampires were vicious and they did not come all of this way to die. "Hell no."

Soon two more vamps appeared. Blaze recognized them immediately. IVANOVS! They were fucked; the Ivanovs were the stuff of legend. If these vamps were in town then they didn't need to be here. He spoke, "Look we are just passing through. We have nothing to do with any of you."

Garrick hissed and spoke, "Which pack are you from?"

Blaze was nervous. "Jael," he answered proudly.

Gernick grabbed him. David shoved Iyoka behind him and Garrick halted his brother. "They are not the ones we want brother." Then he saw Iyoka. "You look like the girl." He scented her and stepped back, "You are related to Amari. She is under our protection. If you have come to harm her, we will kill you. Except her, Amari asked that we spare her sister."

Gernick narrowed his gaze as he now recognized Iyoka. He sniffed her closely, "You are more than her sister, aren't you? Come with us; you need to see the alphas." Javon, we have members of Jael in our custody. We're bringing them to you.

Javon hopped up. Elise joined them. Within minutes their unplanned guests were at the gates. Amari slept but she sensed Iyoka's fear. Iyoka are you OK? she asked. For two years she had not spoken to her sister, and now she may have endangered her somehow. If Joe figured out she called, he could be... She heard the vehicles drive up. Amari leaped from bed and rushed to see who was outside. She recognized Blaze, and then she saw David. Behind David was Iyoka. Her sister was here and she had to protect her somehow. She had to let the alphas know that Iyoka was not a threat.

Amari flew down stairs and out the door, past the angry vampires, the furious alpha, and the snarling wolves and right into her mother's arms. Iyoka held her daughter for the first time in two years. Her baby was safe. If she had to die then so be it. No one would hurt her little girl anymore.

Geraldo heard them pull up and rushed from his apartment. He smelled the sweetest scent, and then he saw its owner hugging Amari. She was beautiful and she was his. He stalked over to the caravan and scented each member. JAEL These bastards were from that pack. Pure hatred showed on his face, so much that Amari held on to her sister even tighter and she trembled. He moved to the tow women. He scented Amari and understood her fear, but the other female had no fear. He scented her and knew she had been damaged.

"She needs a healer. She is damaged." Geraldo declared. The wolves were confused. There were two alphas present. Javon spoke, "Geraldo, take her to the medical center, Amari. Vince, go with them." Then he faced the other interlopers. "Gentlemen, I would like to say welcome, but that would be a lie. I will say this, Amari is a part of us now and she will not be leaving."

David stood and spoke, "Can Iyoka stay too? She has suffered..."

Blaze growled, Shut up, David! It was no one's business what went on at home and David would pay for his slip of the tongue. As soon as these wolves turned their backs, he would take care of this snitch. However, Blaze had to feel out these wolves. He needed Iyoka to stay here with them. He was worried. He knew she wasn't well, and was relieved that at least she was seeing a healer.