Time for Truth Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Cassius faced him. "Gernick, I know why you decreed that no one could harm a werewolf, but it needs to change. The wolves are becoming vicious because they think we are defenseless. That is not true. We are amending the decree in this manner. No vampires can deliberately stalk, target, harm or destroy any were creature. They can only act in self defense. If any vampire is attacked by a werewolf and the intent of the animal is death, they can rebuke them with their superior strength. However, deathly force and only be used in life or death situations.

The vampires gasped, as chatter spread throughout the chamber. Nickie's heart pounded. Will they go after Nina, the pack? she sent to her husband.

Gernick stood, as did Mical Dermic. "Cassius, the Loess Pack, the Gaines Pack, the Thane Pack and now the Cortez Pack are under our protection. No one will harm them."

Mical spoke, "As long as they don't attack any of us, they won't be harmed. However, we now have the right to defend ourselves." He looked around, "We are not as wealthy or strong as the Ivanovs or Valdemores, but we have suffered at the enforcement of this decree. My sons were brutalized by wolves, and they never tried to fight back. Other wolves chased off their attackers and I am grateful for them, but they should have been allowed to fight back Gernick."

Mical stopped. "We can't blame the wolves alone for the deaths, but they are not all innocent. When you give up your power to another group, they feel they can rule over you. You lose who you are. Our young have lost their way, it is time for us to stand strong again."

Francine Valdemores spoke. "I teach my children; we all do. They know that vampires are strong and powerful. We even have friends in the wolf pack in our region. They have encouraged our children to fight back. I know a decree was issued, but it is time to change it. At the time, vampires killed wolves for sport. One bite was all it took, but now with all we know we need to learn to coexist." She went silent.

Shari sat with Nickie, as did Brenwan and Cantar. Samaria joined them and Nickie took her hand. She loved her sister-in-laws, but they didn't really understand. The pack was her family and they were now back in danger. A vampire could harm them and claim self-defense and nothing would be done.

Cassius called the group back to order. He had one more request. He had not mentioned it because with Krill being on the council, there would have been a meltdown. "I have one more request. Please let me finish before you respond. Gernick, Krill, we want to examine your children's blood." Krill roared as guards moved in place. Gernick flew to stand before Cassius. Two guards grabbed him.

Clause was livid, as the chamber grew silent. Cassius, what gives? You never mentioned this before? he sent his mentor.Then Cassius finished. "Not just your children, but the wolf children as well."

"Why?" Krill demanded.

"You children and the wolf children are close. Even now, the wolves are in an uproar because the young are not there. Theo, came to see Jonathan yesterday. Did you know this? He returned home, but it would be inhumane to separate them. However, they have identical scents. We need to check their blood."

Kale spoke, "What are you looking for?"

Clause was stunned. For Kale to rise, then things were about to get serious,. Cassius explained. "The wolf children carry vampire traits; your children can hunt, fight, and seek out prey like wolves. We need to know if they have morphed into a new creature." The other vampires in attendance gasped. They looked on.

Gernick was aware that the two boys shared a familial bond of brothers. He didn't need test to know this but before he could refuse, Nickie spoke. "Can the scientist take their blood from our home?" she asked. She just wanted to go. She needed to get back to her children.

"Yes," Cassius answered.

"We'll need to talk with Javon. He might not agree." She explained.

Cassius smiled. "Can I go with you to see him and explain?" he asked.

Nickie sighed. Gernick was not happy with this, but agreed that if Javon was willing, they could talk.

Soon the council convened and the vampires dispersed. Gernick and his family returned home. He called Javon. Nickie called Nina, who was so relieved. She told her of the council's decision and Nina was silent. "Nickie, I think they are right. No one group should have complete dominance over another. I'm glad they amended it." Nina whispered. Nickie hugged her and cried, She was glad too, because now her children could fight back. They didn't have to tolerate being bullied by anyone, not even their family.

Later that day, a small band of vampires appeared at the compound to meet with Javon. Cassius bluntly explained why he wanted to test the blood of the children. Javon wanted to refuse, but Nina spoke. She and Nickie agreed. If the council tested them and found the children were not a threat, then they had to leave them alone.

Nicolette and Nina walked to the Kyra's home to check on her. She had been released earlier and was on straight bed rest. She cried and hugged Nicolette when she walked in. Malcolm left, to give them some privacy. The girls were playing in their room.

Nina, ever the mother hen, had to make sure her baby was OK. Nicolette was just as bad, she even offered to pay for servants to come, better yet she and Malcolm and the girls could come visit with them." Kyra laughed. She truly loved her family and her son was blessed to be a part of it. Soon the triplets ran in and Nina and Nicolette showered them with hugs.

As they visited, Kyra had three more guest to stop by. Cantar, Christiana, and Corliss stopped by. The triplets were awed by Christiana's beauty and immediately pulled her to their room for playtime. All four girls were the same age and had plenty to talk about. Cantar learned that Kyra was having a difficult pregnancy. She too was now concerned, but knowing Malcolm, she knew Kyra was in good hands.

The group visited and soon Kyra needed rest. Nina volunteered to keep the girls and the girls begged Cantar to let Christiana stay just one night. Cantar was hesitant. Christiana was not used to staying anywhere without them, but her daughter looked at her, her eyes glistening and whispered, "Momma, can I stay, just this once?"

Corliss answered, "Of course, be good of Nina and Thaddeus, OK?"

Christiana nodded and promised to be well behaved. Soon Nina and the girls walked home where and overexcited Jasmine greeted her nieces and their friend. Theo and Javier were together as usual talking about Jonathan and his next visit.

"Mom, can I stay with BJ tonight please?" Theo begged. It was too many girls and he didn't want to listen to them giggle all night.

Thaddeus laughed and whispered , "I wish I could go with you."

Meanwhile, Kyra was reclining in the sofa when Malcolm returned. "Hey, babe. I brought chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream," he whispered.

Kyra laughed. "Malcolm Brandt, I love you more than the stars in the sky." She

Kyra Brandt, you are my everything." He whispered as he kissed her and held her close. The baby didn't like being crushed , so he kicked. Malcolm laughed and then kissed her tummy, sending a shaft of love to their son.

*****

Julianne and Rosita arrived in Louisiana early the next morning. Margaret met her along with Lakota. She was so happy to see her oldest daughter, she hugged her tightly. Marisol did not join them because she had class. They went straight to Wildwood. The twins were at school as was LJ. Reina had not left, and she rushed and hugged her niece. Levin joined her.

She was only visiting for the day, but they wanted to make sure she truly had a magnificent day. They stopped by the office and Julianne walked around. Rosita had school, but she wanted to see her sister as well., so BJ suggested that she accompany her mother. As they talked, a beautiful dark-haired woman entered, Rosita' eyes widened. She smiled.

Everyone turned and Margaret started to introduce her she she moved directly to Rosita. "Rosita, soy tia dedo del pie, Adrianna. Estoy tan feliz de cococerte por fin." Adrianna whispered in her native tongue.

"I'm happy to meet you also, Aunt Adrianna." Rosita replied softly. She was glad that her Aunt was so happy to finally meet her.

Margaret leaped right in. "Julianne, this Dr. Adrianna Cortez, from Mexico."

Julianne quickly shook her hand. She was here to help Marisol. Adrianna smiled. She liked her. If the fates had decided differently, she could see this dark-haired beauty as the mate of her oldest brother. But alas, he had his true mate as did Julianne. Besides, then she would not have two beautiful nieces and a handsome nephew that she had not met yet.

Julianne smiled and whispered, "Thank you, Adrianna. Thank you for being willing to drop your life and come help my Marisol. She needed someone and I'm so happy that you could come."

Adrianna whispered, "She is mine too. She is my niece. I swore if they ever needed me, I was coming." She faced Rosita, and noted that this child too was hiding her pain. She turned to Julianne. "Julianne, I have a selfish request. Can I spend some time with Rosita. It's just that I have to go back soon, and..." She blinked. Rosita looked on curiously, "She is mine too, and I don't know if I'll ever get back here to see her again."

Julianne looked at Rosita. "Momma, I'd love to talk with, my aunt. You can visit with Grandma, OK." She suggested.

Julianne smiled, and Adrianna took Rosita's hand and headed to her room.

"I am the middle child too, you know." Adrianna said with recourse.

"Geraldo, Luisa, and Perez are older. Mani, Kia, and Fernandez are younger. It sucked." She laughed.

Rosita was speechless. Adrianna continued. "The oldest seems to be the special one and the youngest is often seen as the smartest. In the middle, you are not special at all. You just feel like you are there. But Rosita, of the middle child is the anchor that grounds the older ones and helps the younger ones to soar." Adrianna paused. She noticed that Rosita had yet to speak. She waited.

"Aunt Adrianna, I love my brothers and sisters, I'm not the middle though, Javier is." She added. Adrianna laughed. I forgot you have two younger siblings. But you do know what I mean Rosita. I just want you to know, it gets better and one day you'll find that being in the middle is simply awesome."Adrianna concluded.

"Now, enough seriousness, tell me, in Texas what and can a single girl get into?" She asked

Rosita laughed. The two spent hours talking about anything and everything that Rosita found important. Julianne spent a few hours with her mother at the office. Uncle Levin took great pride in walking the two women around. At noon, she sent to Marisol who was excited to see her and the five women met for lunch at a local café. As they ate Professor Dorf walked in. He glared at Marisol, who wilted. Julianne's protective mode kicked in immediately as her wolf growled at the man at the counter. Adrianna smiled and asked them to excuse her. She approached Dorf. Dorf saw the lovely woman approaching him and schooled his expression.

"Hello, Professor Dorf, I'm Dr. Adrianna Cortez, Marisol's aunt. Let me explain something to you sir. I can make your life hell. My niece is to be taken off of your radar. She is not interested." She looked him up and down. Dorf began to squirm a bit. "Now, Dorf, you are not bad-looking. You can find a woman that might be interested in you. She is not the one. So take this as a friendly warning. Back off!"

Adrianna started to walk away when she remembered one more thing. "In case you are wondering, she is the reason you still have a job. Her grandfather, business mogul Lakota Gaines, wanted blood. She begged him not to destroy you. So despite the fact that you are a weasel, she sees some good in you. Do her a favor, don't make her trust be wasted. Get your stuff together and move on."

Ivan swallowed. He had no idea that Marisol was instrumental in him keeping his job. He wanted to blame her but she was not at fault.

"Dr. Cortez, tell Marisol that I'm sorry. I never meant to..." she stopped hm.

"She is beautiful. You are not the first man nor will you be the last to approach her. She is taken. Remember that." Adrianna stood and smiled, "Now Professor Dorf, have a nice rest of the day."

Dorf grabbed his order and looked at Marisol once more, Then he rushed from the café.

Marisol? Rosita queried.

I am fine Rosita. I'm so glad you are here. I'll ask Momma if you can come with me. I want you to see the university. Maybe you will want to go to school here. She sent. Rosita smiled. Adrianna noticed and smiled also. Her nieces would be fine. Now, she wanted to go to Texas and meet her nephew. He seemed as if he would one day be quite the leader. She was impressed and had not seen met him yet.

Soon lunch ended and Julianne agreed to let Marisol accompany her sister. Marisol had one more class and she was sure the professor would not mind if Rosita sat in. She arrived to class and had her little sister to sit beside her when everyone filed in, Rosita was excited. She wondered what these classes were like, then the professor entered. He eyed Marisol and then Rosita and continued on with class. As class ended, he dismissed and the two girls exited the room.

The two walked to Marisol's car where they did not head straight to Wildwood, but instead the shopping center. Marisol wanted to spend time with her sister. She had not seen Rosita in months. Truth be told, Rosita grounded her. She missed being with her. The girls talked and Rosita asked about Zeke. She loved her future brother and wished they'd go ahead and mate.

Marisol blushed, She said he was fine and Rosita laughed. "Mari, you are so lucky to have found him. I have no idea of who I even want to date. I am certainly not looking for a mate."

Marisol laughed, "Zeke Abraham is the last guy I thought I wanted. Rosita your mate might be someone in plain sight. You just don't know him yet."

Rosita laughed. Marisol loved the sound of her laughter. She realized how much she missed hearing her sister laugh. "Rosita, I hope whomever you mate with is a member of the pack I end up joining. I don't ever want to be separated from you." Marisol whispered.

Rosita hugged her sister and thought about what her aunt told her this morning. Aunt Adrianna was right. She did matter.

Soon, the evening ended and everyone had dinner at Wildwood, Julianne had a brief moment alone with Zeke and he promised her that he'd protect her daughter. Juliann smiled. Then she remembered her father, "I'm not ready to be a grandma yet, OK. So give me a year at least." She teased. Zeke blushed as Marisol walked up wondering what Momma said to him.

Soon, the three women went to the airport to fly back Texas. Adrianna wanted to meet Javier, and then after a few days, she was flying to see Geraldo and meet Iyoka. She was curious about this new woman that was her brother's mate. She loved Angel, and was happy to have seen the children. But Angel was gone and Geraldo had moved on.

Marisol accompanied them and all for shared a tearful goodbye. Zeke held her close as they all returned to Wildwood. He and Marisol were heading to his apartment when Lakota sent, If she is not ready, don't force her.

Zeke replied, Yes sir. and they left.

Lakota held his mate close, inhaling her scent. Her fragrance calmed him. "Love, in a few hours we will have a new mating. I wonder if will we gain a new member or lose a member." Lakota asked.

Margaret smiled, "Either way, they are still family, and here will still be home." She kissed her worried mate. Lakota chuckled, and lifted his woman in his arms, kissing her. It had been days since he had tasted her sweetness, tonight it was time to rectify that situation. Margaret giggled. She loved the amorous side of her mate. They made love often and frequently. She knew exactly what he needed.

Meanwhile, Levin loved Reina. She loved the feel of her mate as he rode her to ecstasy. His scents covered her, and she was in heaven. Only one thing would make her the happiest bitch live and she would ask him now.

"Reina, baby, I love you?" Levin moaned as he moved in and out of her hot sheath. "So close, baby, so close." He moaned.

Reina loved when he lost himself inside of her. Often he tried to be gentle, but tonight he was wild. "Levin," she moaned, "Give me another child."" Her plea shoved him into a powerful climax, so powerful that his animal surged forward, pinning is woman

Reina screamed as her body too fell into the climatic bliss. Soon he held her as they both tried to breathe normally. He whispered, "This time, I want a daughter. One as beautiful and loving as her mother."

Reina cried. She would be so honored to give him such a precious gift. She prayed that in a few months, they would announce a new addition.

*****

Zeke was done waiting. As they were out, he called his friend Knox. Knox prepared everything for him. Marisol gasped when she saw the apartment upon their return. It was beautiful, roses thrown across the floor, wine chilling and soft music filled the room.

She loved being with her mate, but tonight was different. Zeke lifted her and carried her inside. Placing hoe n the sofas he spoke honestly.

"Marisol, I know I asked you to wait until you graduated, but I don't want to wait anymore. I want to mate with you, now, tonight. If you are not ready, we can stop. But..." He didn't finish as Marisol launched herself into his arms kissing him passionately.

"Yes, Zeke, yes. No more talking." She gasped.

Zeke smiled, Finally, he could claim his woman. Carrying her into their bedroom, Zeke Abraham made Marisol Loess his for all eternity.

*****

At Cortez, David needed to talk with Nadiya. His wolf was adamant that they could mate, but he needed to be sure she was OK.

Nadiya listened and then she smiled. "David, I'm a wolf. I'm ready when you are. I'm so proud that you figured out a way for us to be together. Besides, I've been burning all day. Longing for the feel of you cock buried deep inside me."

David laughed, and stood, Nadiya licked her lips as her mate undressed in front of her. She began to disrobe as well when he ordered her to stop.

"No, baby, I want to unwrap my gift. Soon her male stood before her. She moved and kissed him. Caressing his entire body including his member. He loved the feel of her hands on him. "My turn," David whispered his voice fill of passion. He took his time, carefully removing the garments that she wore. As soon as he had her completely naked , he sucked her breast as his hands cupped her dripping pussy. This was his pussy, his woman. He would mark her tonight and no other male needed to even think about taking her from him. Unable to hold back, David moaned . "Shift" Nadiya did.

His beast wasted no time. He mounted his bitch, the wolf in full control and drove its thick member deep inside. Both howled, as they were now fully joined male and female. David's wolf was wild, but so was Nadiya's. She had waited years for this man to claim what was his. Soon, she felt his knot. She knew he was close, but he had not marked her yet. The she wolf whimpered, as the male licked her neck, wetting the perfect spot, then he bit. Nadiya soared, her wolf coming hard clinching his raging cock.

Without realizing it both shifted back to human and David's cock was still full and powerful. He held her as he emptied his seed inside her womb. He held her as she cried his name in her passion. He held her close as their breath returned to normal.

Nadiya smiled. "Oh no, David, I need to mark my mate."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers