Time for Truth Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

David smiled. "My love, I can never deny you."

Nadiya moved to her hands and knees. "Shift," she whispered.

David complied and within seconds his wolf once again mounted their mate. He took his time this time. Before things were urgent, this time, he wanted to savor actually loving his woman. However, Nadiya's wolf was impatient, David had marked her and she needed to mark him. "Ummmm David" she moaned.

"David, please." She moaned. David drove into her forcibly, pushing her over the edge. Then shifting he somehow switched positions where Nadiya bit into his shoulder and collar, marking him forever as hers. He climaxed inside his woman, as he too bit her once more. Their wolves howled and were joined by a chorus if howls as the rest of the pack joined in to celebrate their joining.

Nadiya's heart pounded. David was an amazing lover. She knew he would be. She wanted him again, but first they both needed sleep. David held his mate close, thanking Luna for such a wonderful woman. Nadiya smiled. Then she laughed, "Um Dave, what happened to you finding Mr. Wonderful for me."

David smiled, "Baby, I am your Mr. Wonderful." Then he kissed her as they soon drifted off into a deep slumber.

In Louisiana, Marisol awoke in her newly claimed mates arms. Her wolf was overjoyed to finally have claimed her mate. She decided to share her news wither family and realized that her bond with Alpha Javon and Alpha Madam Elise was gone. She had new alphas. Grandpa Lakota and Grandma were her new alphas. She was now a member of the Gaines Pack. Wildwood would be her home now.

Marisol sighed. Then she felt love. She felt so much love that she gasped. Sweetheart, welcome. Don't worry, Loess Falls will always be home for you to. Grandma Margaret sent. Marisol sighed and looked at her slumbering mate. She was home. She was happy. For the first time in a long time, she was no longer afraid.

Elise and Javon awoke, and they knew. They had just lost another pack member to another pack. Although Marisol was with Lakota, she was always welcomed back home. Javon sighed when he felt a new bond take root. He faced Elsie and smiled. They were happy to welcome Ares mate, Zoe, into the Loess Falls pack.

Benny had not mated with Saphirra yet, but Javon suspected they would mate soon.

*****

Days had passed since Cassius requested the test on the children's blood. Gernick held his wife close. They had reached a resolution. Javon agreed to allow the vampires to test Theo's and Jasmine's blood. The next morning, Thaddeus and Nina were bringing the children to them. He held Nicolette close and he remembered. Years and years of misery and hurting. He hurt this beautiful woman in his arms. He'd see every vampire that came against them in hell, before they were allowed to hurt her again.

Nicolette stirred. "Gernick, I love you so much." She whispered.

He held her tighter, and kissed the back of her neck. "I love you, Nicolette. I love you and our children more than my own life."

She sighed, and soon he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Nina and Thaddeus arrived at their home. Krill and Samaria came with their two. Thomas Macavi asked to run the test himself. The children were not afraid, as he took a sample of blood from each of them. He told Gernick, that he was testing to see if their DNA had changed even more drastically, than when they were born.

Hours past, and all six parents were anxious. Thomas reported to Cassius first. Relieved. He did five test and all of the results were the same. Gernick's children were inherently vampire. The wolf gene was present, but only a minute part of their makeup. The wolf cubs were inherently wolves, with the vampire gene being only a small part of their makeup. Each child inherited traits from the other, but they would only be attracted to and could only mate within their own species. There would be no interspecies breeding.

Cassius was relieved. He asked Macavi to inform the parents. Macavi left his office and Cassius collapsed in his seat. He was so afraid. If the test had shown any abnormalities, they would have war. But the children were normal. The children were not a threat. Cassius sighed. He knew Gernick did not trust the council, and he understood why. That was why he asked Clause to join to help Gernick realize that the council was not his enemy.

Cassius was tired. He hoped this situation with the youth was contained now. He had heard from Ga, and his coven had mentors in place. The Dermics and Valdemores were in the process of arranging mentors. A few of the covens decided to send their children to Dracount, and for them he felt it was the right choice.

The Ivanovs was a family that stood together and stood strong. With their wolf family, he knew their children would be alright. Macavi should have told them by now and the wolves would return home and inform the Alpha. He sent for Clause. He smiled as he shared the news.

*****

The group traveled from Gernick's home to Loess Falls. They shared Macavi's findings. Javon was relieved. The children were now safe. The vampires had what they needed. The wolves could accept them as simply wolves. Javon hugged all six kids, and whispered, "I love you guys. You are my pack, my family. You are safe here."

Amie held the alpha so close. Jonathan, Keveon, and Theo were guys, so they had to be tough. Jasmine and Savannah hugged alpha Javon and Alpha Madam Elise. Samaria was brought to tears. This was home. Ma and Pa were here. All of Krill's brothers were here. Her children were home. She loved working with Cantar. The Tennessee pack was there, but they never really accepted them.

Samaria smiled through her tears. Elise spoke. "Samaria, you can come anytime to stay. You, Krill and the children are also a part of us."

Samaria thanked the alpha bitch. Then they allowed the children to simply spend the rest of the day together. Krill visited with Ma and Pa. He checked on his brothers. Samaria visited with Nina and they checked on Kyra and Amari. Everyone was excited about the babies. Soon time passed and they needed to head home. Although they hated to go, the family returned to their home in Tennessee.

As the small family returned home, Cantar called and invited them to join them. Christiana was happy to see Savannah and Keveon. The three young ones greeted each other excitedly. The visit with their families served them well. Corliss and Christophe watched Christiana. So often the young girl was so quiet, so detached. Even when Samaria and the twins would visit, she was reserved around them. Now since visiting her family up north and out west, she was so alive, so free. She reminded them of her namesake. Her grandparents watched as tears formed in their eyes. Their granddaughter was going to be alright.

As the three children talked, Cantar and Corliss shared a smile. Maybe, Christiana would not feel so lonely anymore. They were happy to see the tendrils of friendship forming.

*****

So ends chapter 16. This section of the story is reaching its end. One maybe two more chapters will be written. Please vote and remember to share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers