Time in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coed walks back to the sofa and stands in front of Pierre with her legs open wide; she is running the fingers of her left hand through her pubic hair and lightly massaging the lips of her vagina. He is still sitting on the sofa, smiling up at her. He glances down to watch what his lover is doing with her left hand.

She again puts her right hand up near her mouth, still pretending to hold a microphone. "Pierre, the weatherman says that the two of you could be stranded here for months. How do you plan to spend your time alone together?"

She stretches out her right hand near Pierre's mouth. He looks up, "I intend to spend every minute of every day making love to you till eternity passes away," he answers her.

"Doing nothing but making love with your lover for eternity, that sounds exciting. It's something that I myself might like to try. But tell us Pierre; is your girlfriend of the same opinion? What are you going to do if she tells you no?"

"Then I guess I'll just have to spank her naughty ass," he smiles wickedly at Roxanne.

"Oh, you are a mean one, aren't you?" she purrs.

"No not really. I only beat her naked butt when she refuses to cooperate with me in bed."

"Tell us, how often is that? How often do you have to spank her naked ass?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe once or twice a month. Most of the time she is pretty accommodating; she likes for me to spank her. We love each other very much. Neither of us would ever do anything to that would hurt one another." Pierre continues to smile sensuously.

Roxanne turns away from Pierre to face the living room. She again holds her hand up near her mouth. "There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Pierre and Roxanne intend to spend eternity making love in their mountaintop retreat."

Pierre reaches up and grabs her around the waist, pulling her down to the sofa. Roxanne screams in delight as her gropes her and tickles her. They make passionate love once more.

After, they get dressed and inspect their surroundings, going into each room and making an assessment of what they have.

Both bedrooms have butane gas heaters, minus the butane tanks. The double beds are stripped of their sheets; both have a nightstand next to the bed with a small lamp on them. The closets and the chest-of-drawers in both bedrooms are empty -- except for a few coat hangers in one of them. On top of one dresser there is a framed 8 x 10 picture of two small children sitting in Santa's lap and another framed 5 x 7 picture of a young married couple; the groom is the same man whose picture is above the fireplace. Torn, faded drapes that have seen better days hang from curtain rods in both bedroom windows.

They find another thin Army blanket and another pillow in the bedroom to the left -- on one of its walls is a picture of a pensive President John Kennedy; his arms are folded. On another wall is a picture of Chief Sitting Bull holding a peace pipe in his hands. The other two walls are bare. The other bedroom has a crucifix hanging on its wall flanked by two lithographs -- one is the Italian Immaculate Heart of Mary, the other the matching Italian Sacred Heart of Jesus. The other two walls are bare. There is only one window in each of the two bedrooms.

The bathroom only has one extra roll of paper on the back of the toilet. There is a half filled bottle of mouthwash, a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, a dirty glass and a well used toothbrush in the medicine cabinet. There is a frayed towel draped over the shower rod; the shower curtain is stained. The curtains on the frosted window are dirty and discolored.

Above the breakfast bar, facing the living room is a painting of Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper. Below it is a small wooden plaque with the engraving, "Let us remember that we are in the presence of God."

The kitchenette counter is nearly empty; there is only a battered toaster on the counter top. The food in the refrigerator and the cupboard appears to have been recently replenished. Two kitchenette drawers have some mismatched utensils. Except for some dishtowels, a writing pad and a couple of pencils, the other drawers are empty. The two lovers overlook a deck of playing cards in one of the drawers.

One cupboard has two rolls of paper towels, some paper plates and plastic cups. The other cupboards have several mismatched dishes, cups and glasses, several pots of various sizes and three different size frying pans. Below the sink are some cleaning supplies and a box of plastic garbage bags. The oven and stove are electric; there is no microwave oven.

It is evident that the owner uses his cottage strictly as a hunting and camping lodge, a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

They both peer out of the window above the sink. There is nothing to the rear of the cabin except two leafless trees. The yard is not fenced in; the ground is covered with snow. A light snow continues to fall.

They return to the green sofa. Both are looking blankly at the empty television stand on the left side of the room. Roxanne comments that she wishes there was a TV or radio or something with which they could occupy their time until the snow melts and they can be on their way.

Pierre suggests they play charades. His girlfriend thinks that is a great idea. She asks him if she can go first. He says yes.

She stands up and tells him that the topic is movies. She then begins to pantomime a ghost for the 1990 movie Ghost. But Pierre knows that that is her favorite movie and guesses it right away. She complains that she should be allowed another try since she chose the wrong movie. Pierre agrees and lets her do a second movie.

Roxanne then begins to pantomime taking a tray of ice cubes out of a freezer. Pierre guesses ice and she points to him, indicating that he is correct. Next she pretends to build a sand castle. After several minutes Pierre finally guesses the 1978 romantic comedy Ice Castles. Roxanne is ecstatic that he has guessed her movie and jumps up and down to show her joy.

Pierre stands up but for several seconds he just stands there with his hand to his chin. He is thinking. Then he announces that the topic is books. He then begins to pretend that he is writing, turning pages and writing again from Diary of Anne Frank, one of his favorite books. But the coed is unable to guess what it is. She complains that his examples are too vague. He apologizes and tells her he will act out another book.

For his second book he pantomimes pushing a raft with a push pole from Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. After several minutes Roxanne guesses it; it is one of her favorite Mark Twain stories.

The two stranded vacationers continue their game for another hour or so, eventually running out of topics. They both sit on the green couch, again staring indifferently at the empty television stand.

All of a sudden Roxanne gets up and walks toward the front door. As soon as she gets near the door Pierre tells her that it's not going to open. She grabs the doorknob but does not try to open the door. Standing there just holding onto the doorknob, she looks dejectedly at the closed door. After a minute or two she turns and walks back to the green sofa without having tried to open it.

She sits down and asks Pierre how long he thinks they will be snowed in. He confesses that he does not know. He comments that it is still snowing and the snow is piling up higher outside. He tells her that they may be here a couple of days. She snuggles up next to him and tells him that she is just glad that they are together.

Roxanne again wishes that they had a television to watch or radio to listen to. She says that it could be a boring two or three days if they don't find something to do. Pierre asks her if she wants to play 'who or what am I?' But she answers that that is just a different version of charades. Pierre talks her into playing the game with him.

But after a few minutes the two of them are again sitting on the green sofa staring blankly at the empty TV stand.

Pierre gets up and walks across the room. He picks up the nudity magazine and returns to the sofa. He opens it up to the table of contents, looking for an article he thinks he might like to read. He does not find one that he likes but he finds a short story that he thinks Roxanne might like. It is a story about a college professor who develops an apparatus that allows him to communicate with animals.

"You like animals Roxanne, want me to read it to you?"

"Ok. But you surprised me. I thought you picked up the magazine so you could look at the pictures of the naked women."

"I'll do that later maybe."

He begins to read it aloud. But Roxanne takes the magazine out of his hands and glances at Pierre with smart aleck smirk on her lips. She opens it to the centerfold. It is a photograph of a completely nude woman lying on a sofa. Her legs are open; her left knee is leaning against the back of the sofa and her right foot is on the floor. Her left arm is above her head, against the back of the sofa. Her right hand is caressing her pubic hair. She has large breasts and pink nipples. Her closed mouth smile is non-motional; her green eyes are sensuously staring at the camera.

"What do you think? Is she beautiful?"

"I think you're beautiful. Do you want me to read the story to you or not?"

"I want you to tell me what you think of her. Wouldn't you like to fuck her?"

"I think she's beautiful but you're the only one I want to make love to. Now will you let me read the story to you?"

Roxanne hands Pierre the magazine as she gives him another smart aleck smirk.

The professor uses the device to get animals to do menial tasks for him. But soon he begins to use it to get the animals to rob convenience stores for him. Next he gets the animals to help him get revenge against one of his colleagues who he perceives to have wronged him. Then he progresses onto killing those who he does not like. The short story ends when the animals kill him and then destroy the device so that they can live in peace.

Roxanne loves the story. It combines two things she loves to read about, animals and science fiction.

She asks him to tell her how he killed the ten point buck above the mantle. He thinks a minute -- he knows Roxanne does not like guns -- and then begins a story about how he was stranded in the forest, separated from his camping friends. He had been lost for two days without food. He had only one arrow left in his quiver, having used all the other arrows defending himself against a pack of wolves that attacked him.

Then he saw the whitetail deer. He made a decision that it was either shoot the buck or go hungry. He took careful aim and put an arrow right into the animal's heart. He then had enough food to last him till he could find his way back to his buddies.

Roxanne thanks him for the story. She says that killing animals for food is OK but that killing them just for sport is cruel.

She then starts her own story. The coed begins to tell him of the time she was swimming in a lagoon in one of the islands in the Bahamas. A huge man eating shark began to chase her. She screamed for help and was saved by the lifeguard -- a gorgeous hunk of a man with broad shoulders, deep blue eyes and dark curly hair. Pierre smiles as he realizes that she is describing him.

When she finishes her story he suggests that they fix themselves something to eat. He doesn't know what time it is but he guesses that it is about two in the afternoon. They haven't eaten since early this morning and he is hungry. His girlfriend agrees; she too is hungry.

They go to the kitchenette and inspect the cupboards for something to eat. They decide to fry some canned spam and fix up some macaroni and cheese along with some canned peas. While Roxanne sets dishes on the bar, Pierre cooks the food. The only seasonings he is able to find for the spam are salt, pepper, parsley, onion salt and garlic salt. There is also some ground cayenne red pepper but he doesn't use that. They open a couple of soft drinks.

While they are eating they discuss where they are going to spend Spring Break this year. Pierre confesses that he has never gone to any of the traditional places many college students go for Spring Break. He tells her that he has always spent the time in his apartment reading or surfing the Internet, something he likes to do.

Roxanne tells Pierre that she wants to spend Spring Break with him. She reveals that her experience in Cancun, Mexico last year was horrible. She likes wild parties but there were just too many drunks there for her taste. The coed suggests they come back up here to Vermont, if his uncle will let them use his cabin again. Pierre tells her that he will ask his uncle but he is sure that they will be able to spend some more time up here alone together.

After the two lovers finish eating they wash the dishes together, Roxanne washes and Pierre dries. Then they return to the green couch. They sit down and stare blankly at the empty TV stand.

After several minutes the woman asks, "Did you check inside the TV stand to see if there is anything in it?"

"No," Pierre answers her.

"Suppose there's a television or radio in it," Roxanne says. She runs across the room and flings open the doors of the stand. She bends over at the waist and peers into the stand. Her tight jeans accentuate the curve of her ass cheeks. Pierre marvels at the shape of her butt and becomes sexually aroused.

In the stand are another nudity magazine, two old hunting and fishing magazines and three books, The Last of the Mohicans, Robinson Crusoe and The Call of the Wild. Roxanne picks up the Jack London classic and carries it back to the sofa. She sits next to Pierre, holding the book in her lap.

"Want to read it to me?" she asks him.

"Sure," he answers her. "But first I want to make love to you." He then kisses her deeply on the lips. They remove each other's clothes and within seconds they are completely naked, under the blanket making fervent love.

When they finish, Pierre picks up the book and opens it to the first chapter. They are both still naked, wrapped in the blanket. By the time he reaches the point in the book where Buck takes over as leader of the dogsled team the sun has set. They decide to take a break from the reading and fix something for them selves to eat for supper. The get dressed.

They cannot decide whether they should finish off the spam they opened earlier or open another can of canned meat. Pierre offers that they do not know when the owner of the cabin is going to return. If they open too many canned goods then the food might spoil. He suggests that they eat the spam.

But Roxanne is of the opinion that the owner obviously put all the food here recently and that he will probably return with a few days, maybe even tomorrow. If they leave enough money to cover what food they open then that should be sufficient. She wants to open a canned ham. They discuss it between themselves for a few minutes.

In the end, they decide to open the canned ham and, if they still cannot get out of the lodge by tomorrow, then they will eat both the spam and the ham. They will take any leftover spam and ham with them if they can leave tomorrow.

They fix some more macaroni and cheese but open a can of corn instead of peas. For added flavor, Pierre also opens a can of mushroom soup and pours it on the ham while it is baking. He tells Roxanne that his grandmother used to bake her pork roasts in mushroom soup; they were delicious.

After they finish eating they cleanup the kitchenette together and then return to the green couch. Pierre reads some more from The Call of the Wild. About half way through Roxanne suggests that they turn in for the night; it is late and she wants to get out of the cabin as early as possible if they can.

Pierre turns out the overhead light and they lie together on the green sofa. But within minutes they are removing each other's clothes and are making passionate love like there is no tomorrow. They fall to sleep together in the nude locked arm-in-arm.

Pierre wakes early the next morning. He immediately tries to push open the front door. It is still stuck. He looks out the window next to the door and the double windows behind the red sofa on the other side of the room. The snow is still coming down lightly; everything is covered with a thick white blanket.

Shivering, he wraps his arms around his naked body and returns to the green sofa. His actions wake Roxanne. He tells her that the door is still stuck closed. She retorts, "Good, I don't want to leave now anyway. Let's make love again." She then kisses him hotly on the lips.

After, they are lying together on the sofa. Roxanne asks, "Do you think the owner will come today? Do you think we'll be able to get out today?"

"I doubt it. I looked out both the window next to the front door and the double windows over the red sofa, the windows facing the road. I couldn't see anything, not even the road. Everything is covered in snow."

"Yeah but maybe the owner will come here with a snowplow."

"Don't get your hopes up my love. When he returns he'll be coming with his friends to go hunting. They'll be in their cars, not snowplows."

"What makes you so sure, Mr. Know-it-all?" Roxanne is teasing him.

"He obviously stocked up on food within the last few days with an eye of coming up here this weekend or next weekend. He'll be bringing the perishable foods with him when he comes, milk, eggs, bread, fresh vegetables, fruit and other such foods."

"How do you know?" the coed asks in a more serious tone.

"I don't. But I do know that the only reason he isn't here now is because of the snowstorm."

He pauses. Then, "You aren't worried about him catching us here are you?"

"Oh no. I'm sure he'll understand . . ."

Pierre interrupts her, "You shouldn't worry about that because we'll be out of here long before he comes. We're going to leave as soon as the snow melts enough for me to push open the front door."

They sit together in silence for several moments. Then Roxanne comments that she is hungry but she doesn't get up. Pierre points out to her that their clothes are scattered on the floor around the sofa, where they threw them the night before. Neither wants to get up to retrieve the clothes; it is too cold.

Eventually Pierre throws the blanket off himself and gets their clothes. They get dressed under the blanket but Roxanne does not put on her bra. Then they go to the kitchenette and fix themselves something to eat for breakfast.

After they clean up the kitchenette they return to the green sofa. They sit together and stare impassively at the empty television stand.

Pierre asks her if she has all her courses registered at college for the upcoming spring semester; he knows that she had trouble getting one of her online courses. She tells him that she got all the courses she wanted. She inquires about his courses. He tells her that he too got all the courses he wanted.

She asks him if he remembered to pack his digital camera. She reminds him that he wanted to take some pictures of any wildlife they may see. He tells her yes he packed it and then asks her if she packed her toothbrush. When they spent the weekend after Thanksgiving camping in Cades Cove, Smoky Mountains she forgot her toothbrush and she had to use his. She answers that it is in her makeup kit in the SUV.

He asks her why she took her makeup kit, since it is just the two of them here. She tells him that she always brings her makeup kit whenever they spend a weekend together. He asks her why; they're not going to see anyone. She reveals to him that she wants to look good for him. He thanks her.

He informs her that she is beautiful no matter what she is wearing. Then he adds 'or not wearing' and smiles seductively. She looks at him out of the corner of her eye but says nothing.