Time in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sit in silence just looking blankly at the empty television stand.

Suddenly Pierre asks her if she wants to play charades. Roxanne answers that they played that yesterday.

They sit in silence just staring impassively at the empty TV stand.

Roxanne asks him if he checked the drawers in the nightstands and the dressers in the bedrooms. He tells her no and gets up to go check. He returns a few moments later. He tells her that the nightstand in the bedroom on the right was empty and the one in the left bedroom had two nudity magazines in it.

They continue to sit in silence staring vacantly at the empty TV stand.

After several minutes the coed picks up the copy of the book The Call of the Wild off the floor and asks Pierre to finish reading it to her. She then snuggles up next to her lover as he picks up reading where he left off the night before.

After reading for about two hours the student tells her he needs a break; his throat is dry. He goes to the kitchenette for some water. A few moments later he returns with a mischievous smile on his face. Roxanne notices and asks him what he is up to. He shakes his head no as if to say 'nothing.' But then he pulls a deck of playing cards from his rear pocket.

"Wanna play cards? I found these in the drawer next to the sink. They were under some dishtowels."

Roxanne, clapping her hands excitedly, answers "Sure. I'd love to. What do you suggest?"

"How about some Gin Rummy?"

"OK, why don't you get that notepad and pencil from the drawer in the kitchenette?"

They sit on the floor in front of the green couch and play Gin Rummy. After playing rummy for over an hour and a half Pierre suggests they switch to Casino. Roxanne tells him that she doesn't know how to play. Pierre tells her that he will teach her. She asks him if he wants to switch because she has won most of the rummy games. He responds that he is just tired of playing Gin Rummy.

Roxanne agrees and Pierre teaches her how to play Casino. She again wins most of the games but he tells her that it is only beginner's luck. They begin to wrestle and end up taking each other's clothes off and making love on the green couch.

After, they fix themselves some lunch. They eat the ham and finish off the rest of the corn and peas. Then they return to the green sofa. Pierre picks up the book and begins to read from where he left off before they started to play cards. But after about five minutes of reading Roxanne takes the book out of his hands and throws it on the floor.

The coed sits in his lap, straddling his thighs. She pulls off her T-shirt; she is braless. She then thrusts her chest out and very seductively says, "You want to read about some old dog or fuck me?"

Smiling wantonly, Pierre cups each of her breasts and kisses her nipples one at a time. He then pinches both of her nipples hard and pulls her toward himself -- Roxanne moans. He kisses her open mouth on the lips. Within seconds they are both naked and making love again.

After they finish making love, Pierre reads for a half an hour or so. While he is reading, Roxanne is putting dots all over a page of the notebook. When the page is completely covered with dots she asks him if he wants to play Dots and Boxes. He says yes but adds a proviso. He wants the loser to perform oral sex on the winner. Roxanne readily agrees. She loves oral sex; it does not matter whether she is giving it or receiving it.

It takes them another half an hour to cover the page with boxes. But when they count up the totals they discover that it is a tie; both have the 32 squares with their initials in them. They decide to perform oral sex on each other. Then they make love.

After, they are lying together on the green couch.

"Want to play Strip Poker?" Roxanne asks, giving Pierre a demure smile while running her hand up and down his chest.

"We can't do that my love. We're both already naked."

"Well, we could put our clothes back on," she teases.

"Don't you think that would be rather redundant?"

"Yeah but after it would be fun playing."

"Why don't we save the poker for later this evening? Right now I want to get back to reading the book."

"OK," Roxanne quips.

Pierre then picks The Call of the Wild off the floor and begins to read it to her. Both are still naked wrapped in the blanket. Roxanne again snuggles up next to her lover.

After about half an hour of reading, Pierre puts the book down. He gives his girlfriend a mischievous smile and tells her that if she continues to disturb him then he will never finish the story. She counters that she is only touching him. But he shoots back that it is where she is touching him that is interrupting his reading.

Roxanne asks him if he likes where she is touching him. He answers her that yes he likes it but he is trying to read. The coed tells him nonchalantly that if he would rather read than make love it is alright with her; she won't touch him any more.

Pierre throws the blanket onto the floor, pulls Roxanne over his lap and smacks her twice on each of her naked ass cheeks. He pauses and then slaps her two more times on each buttock. She pretends to cry. She then sits up, puts her head on his shoulder and tells him that she is sorry for being such a naughty girl, that she won't interrupt his reading any more. They kiss passionately, probing their tongues into each other's mouths. Then they make passionate love together.

After, they are lying on the green couch together, Pierre has picked up the blanket and they have wrapped it around themselves. They are both still naked.

Pierre asks her, "That's the third time we've made love since we ate lunch and we did it once this morning. Is that all we're gonna do is read and make love?"

"Can you think of anything better to do?" Roxanne responds with a demure smile on her lips.

Pierre does not answer her. He just gives her a wicked smile.

"How many times did we make love yesterday?" Roxanne wants to know.

"I don't know; I didn't count."

"Well, we did it twice yesterday morning and then again just before we went to sleep. So that's three times."

"You're forgetting that we also had sex when we finished eating lunch yesterday," Pierre comments with another wicked smile.

"That's right. So that makes four times yesterday and four times already today. That's the most times we've ever made love in one weekend. Do you think we're a couple of sex maniacs?

"No, but we'll probably do it at least once more before this day is over."

"What makes you so sure about that?" Roxanne inquires.

"If you think that the two of us can go to sleep tonight without making love, especially if we're both naked, then you don't know us very well."

Roxanne does not answer him. She knows that he is right. The woman knows that they will make love at least one more time before they go to sleep tonight.

Pierre tells her to pick up the book off the floor. But she answers him that she is tired of hearing about some stupid dog and kicks the book toward the center of the room. She asks him to tell her about what kind of boat he wants and the cruises he plans to charter.

He tells her that he wants to get a sixty or seventy foot sailing yacht with two masts. He figures that a boat with only one mast won't be big enough for the charter cruises he wants to offer. He has seen several different yachts on the Internet and as soon as he is finished college he is going to buy one and begin his charter boat company.

Roxanne wants to know how she will fit in with his plans. She tells him that she has no desire to sit home alone while he is sailing the Caribbean Sea, especially if he is going to be traveling with young beautiful women who are wearing only bikini bathing suits. He tells her that she can be his first mate. She claps her hands in joy; she would love to sail the Caribbean Sea with her lover.

She asks him what he is going to do with his boat when he doesn't have any guests sailing on it. Smiling wickedly, he answers her that he will turn his boat into a sex slave ship, tie her naked to the main mast, spank her ass and rape her. She opens her mouth in mock horror. Then in feigned indignation, she throws the blanket off herself, walks naked over to where the book is lying on the floor and retrieves it.

She hands it to him and tells him to read the rest of the story to her. She snuggles up to him. After he finishes it Roxanne thanks Pierre for reading the story to her. Then she tells him that she is glad that the dog Buck found a happy home in the end.

They both sit and stare impassively at the empty television stand.

After several minutes Roxanne begins to put her clothes back on. Pierre does the same. She then suggests that they play a game. Pierre asks her if she has any game in particular she wants to play but she has no idea. After several more minutes he suggests that they play hangman. Roxanne likes the idea and asks if she can go first. Pierre lets her.

After about an hour they grow tired of the game. Roxanne suggests they play Crazy Eights. Pierre agrees and they play for another hour. Then they play some more Gin Rummy. After growing tired of it they play some Battle. But after only one game they quit. The coed puts her head on Pierre's shoulder and her arms around his neck.

They both sit and stare blankly at the empty TV stand.

After several minutes Pierre asks Roxanne if she is hungry. She tells him no; she reminds him that they just ate lunch a couple of hours ago. After a few minutes Roxanne asks Pierre if he wants to play a game. He tells her no. After several more minutes, Pierre asks her if she got all her college courses registered. She tells him yes and then reminds him that he asked her that already. He answers her "Oh yeah that's right."

They continue to just sit and look vacantly at the empty television stand.

After several minutes Roxanne gets up in expiration and tries to push open the front door. It is still stuck closed. She runs over to the double windows facing the road and tries to open them. They too are stuck closed. She turns to Pierre and looks imploringly at him but he tells her that he already tried to open all the windows, including the little one in the bathroom. They are all stuck closed.

Roxanne comes and sits back on the green couch with Pierre.

She despondently says, "We're never going to get out of here. We're stuck her for the rest of our lives."

"No we're not my love. We'll get out as soon as it stops snowing and the snow on the ground melts enough for me to push open the front door."

"But until then the only thing we can do is play games and make love," she answers him.

"And you have a problem with that?" Pierre asks her. "You have a problem with making love with me every day all day for the rest of our lives?"

She gives him a very demure smile. "No I don't. Wanna make love now?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," he replies.

For the fifth time today they make love.

After, they cuddle up next to each other under the blanket in the nude on the green sofa. Pierre tells her that they will have to get dressed in a few minutes. Then they can fix themselves something to eat for supper. After they eat he will start reading one of the other novels to her before they go to sleep later tonight. But Roxanne reminds him that she wants to play Strip Poker and make love after they eat. He answers her that they can do that after he reads. She agrees.

Roxanne puts her head on Pierre's shoulder. Soon the coed is asleep. Pierre eases her down onto his lap. Then he leans against the arm of the sofa and closes his eyes. Soon he too is asleep.

"Pierre! Pierre! Wake up! I heard something."

"What?" he answers Roxanne groggily.

"I just heard something in the kitchenette."

Pierre gets up and looks out the window over the sink -- he is naked. There is a light snow coming down. The back yard is covered in a thick blanket of snow. When he comes back to the green couch he informs his naked lover that it was just a twig blowing in the wind and tapping on the window.

"I was hoping it was the owner," she answers him despondently.

"Let's eat," he answers her.

They get dressed and go to the kitchenette together and inspect the cupboard to see what they will eat. They decide to open one of the canned hams, a can of peas and boil some rice for themselves.

While Pierre is preparing the ham Roxanne asks, "Weren't there four cans of spam here yesterday?"

"I don't know. I think that's what it was. Why?"

"Well, there are still four cans here today. And look, yesterday there were six cans of peas and there are still six cans here today."

"Don't worry about it love. You probably just counted wrong."

"I guess you're right. But it is a little odd."

They eat their supper in silence. After, Pierre asks Roxanne what she would like him to read to her, The Last of the Mohicans, or Robinson Crusoe. She tells him she would like him to read about the Native American Indians.

After reading for a couple of hours Roxanne suggests that they play Strip Poker and then make love. She points out that it is getting dark out and the lighting isn't too good around the green couch. Pierre suggests that they move to the red one across the room but she doesn't want leave the green couch. He shrugs his shoulders and picks up the cards off the floor.

After playing Strip Poker for over an hour and a half the coed is down to wearing only her panties and socks, Pierre is wearing one sock, his jockey drawers and a T-shirt. They are sitting on the floor together.

"Let's make this our last game," Roxanne says. "I want to make love and then call it a night."

"But we both still have clothes to remove. I thought we were going to play until one of us was completely naked?"

"We both have three articles of clothing to strip. Let's make this last game an all or nothing game."

"Sounds alright with me but the winner gets to spank the loser," he answers her with a mischievous grin.

Roxanne purrs, "Ohhhhh, I just might lose on purpose. I like it when you spank me."

"That wouldn't be fair, my love. Promise me you won't do that."

"OK but only because you asked me."

They play their last game. Roxanne wins but asks her lover to spank her anyway. Before he can answer her she lies across his lap, looks coyly over her shoulder and sensuously says, "Baby I'm yours."

Pierre proceeds to smack her ass but after several whacks she begs him to hit her harder. He does so. After several more smacks her ass is smarting and she begins to cry. But Pierre continues to beat her ass with his hand until Roxanne calls out 'red light,' the safe word they use. Then they make love together on the green couch.

After, they cover themselves with the Army blanket and go to sleep in the nude.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

As Sam drives down Roosevelt Highway early Monday morning he tells his friends that he is glad that the snow finally stopped coming down Sunday night and not Monday afternoon as the weatherman predicted -- the sun is just starting to peek over the horizon. He just restocked his lodge Wednesday with canned goods and other stuff they will need for the next six days. Shaquille comments that he is happy that they only lost three days because of the storm; he is looking forward to the next week of camping and hunting.

They drive on in silence for several moments just staring blankly at the freshly plowed road in front of them.

"OK Sam it's your turn," Eugene finally breaks the monotony. "You got a better joke than the lame one Shaquille told us a few moments ago."

"Hey! That was a great joke," Shaquille counters. "The problem is you just don't know a great joke when you hear one."

"I know a good joke when I hear one; you just don't know how . . ."

"OK, I got one," Sam interrupts their banter.

"Good, fire away." Eugene answers giving Shaquille a mocking smile.

"A man is in a bar telling his friend about an argument he had with his wife the night before. He tells his drinking buddy that they were arguing over the cost of her cosmetics versus the cost of his beer. The man says, 'She told me that she buys the cosmetics so that she will look good for me. But I told her that that's what the beer was for.' The man pauses, takes a sip from his beer, shakes his head back and forth and despondently says, 'I don't think she's coming back.' "

Both Eugene and Shaquille laugh loudly.

In the middle of their laughter Sam asks them if they have decided which of the two of them is going to get the other bedroom. Shaquille tells him that it is his turn to get the other bedroom because Eugene had it when they were up here the weekend before Christmas.

But Eugene answers that he got the bedroom because Shaquille didn't come up here before Christmas; it was just himself and Sam. Shaquille counters that that doesn't matter; Eugene still got to sleep in the bedroom, not the cold living room, therefore he should have to sleep on the uncomfortable green sofa.

Sam tells them that he doesn't care which of them sleeps on the couch as long as he gets his bedroom. He further reminds them that they better solve their sleeping problem soon because they are approaching his hunting and camping lodge.

As Sam turns to pull into the driveway of his hideaway, Eugene, who is in the back seat, calls out, "Hey Sam look there's an SUV in the ditch next to your driveway."

Sam turns off the ignition and the three friends get out of his van. They inspect the car.

The SUV is on its right side in the ditch; the front end is bashed in. The driver's air bag is completely extended with blood on it; the passenger's air bag is only partially deployed. The windshield on the passenger's side has numerous cracks spreading out from a bloody spot; there are a few strands of hair frozen to it. Eugene comments that the air bag in his sister's car was defective and only partially deployed when she got in an accident a couple of months ago.

It is obvious that the SUV swerved off the road during the snowstorm this past weekend. It is also evident that the passenger was seriously hurt; he or she probably wasn't wearing a seatbelt and their head hit the front windshield. The occupants almost certainly called an ambulance and went to the hospital.

Sam peers through the rear window. There are some camping gear and an ice chest in the back of the auto. He nods, thinking that someone will surely return in the near future to get the car. Then looking up in the direction of his bungalow he says, "Come on guys. We've got to unload the ice chests, the butane tanks, the TV, perishable food, blankets and other gear from my van."

Sam drives up the long driveway toward his hunting lodge. As he pulls to a stop in front of his hideaway he notices that his front door is pushed half open. There is snow on the floor just inside the cabin. He speculates to his friends, "Wonder if the accident victims opened the door."

They all get out of the van and walk into the cabin.

Sitting on the floor in front of the green sofa is a young white man. His back is to the couch and his chin is on his chest. He is only wearing shoes, jeans and a thin college T-shirt. His right shoulder appears to be dislocated. His jacket is covering a young black woman who is lying on the green couch.

There is frozen blood dripping from the man's nose; it is broken. He appears to have fallen to sleep and then died from hypothermia. The woman obviously has died from a fractured skull; there is frozen blood coming from her forehead, ears and nose.

She is staring blankly at the empty television stand.

Pierre and Roxanne have only just begun.