All Comments on 'Time to Payoff the Bet'

by DougnCindi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Red hot!

Great story telling of just how exciting wife sharing can be when all parties are basically ordinary people who get in the same groove of letting all inhibitions go and let mutual desires rule the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Only loser(s) here are the author and those who enjoy such trash.

Slut, pure and simple. Typical LW garbage posting.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Absolutely outstanding! Well written and hot as hell.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
"If I had lost the bet we were going to invite your wife over."

Assuming his wife wouldn't just reach for the 'phone and hire a lawyer to divorce his cheating ass.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Wife Sharing

Gee, has anyone ever heard of husband sharing, in which the wife must stay true and hubby gets to play. No. The humiliation only works one way.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

You're writing for a mostly hostile crowd...just ignore the brickbats that come flying your way and keep up the great work. Very erotic and hot story...well executed! Looking forward to more from DougnCindi!

deadonedeadoneabout 11 years ago
Here here

To Anon "Only loser(s) here are the author and those who enjoy such trash."

Right on the money!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You cucks amaze me

You really do seem proud of being losers.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Getting repetitive

I think this pecker has been squeezed fairly dry!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Sick Shit

All cucks should live in extreme pain.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
A good tale

A credible story and not too badly witten.

I've heard from both sides when it comes to wife watching. Some guys can't bear to watch someon they love get fucked by another guy because they lov them so much. Other guys lov their wives so much they want to see them in ecstasy an having all the fun they can handle.

trumpster0623trumpster0623almost 11 years ago
Just Wondering....

.....If Anon thinks this is Sick Shyt....why doe she read almost every story here? Just wondering!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 2 years ago

At this point...Cindi should be comfortable in knowing that no guy will turn down a encounter with her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore again.

tasty1969tasty1969over 1 year ago

Great story I am ready for more of her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Trumpster SQUEALED: "why doe she read almost every story here?"

For the same reason I am working my way through the list of stories here. I am hoping to find one or two that are actually erotic.

But stories about spineless worms who like to watch their sluts fuck others can, by definition, NEVER be erotic. So I read the story until I get to the part where the worm and the slut are revealed to be utterly devoid of any redeeming quality. This usually occurs in the first paragraph or two.

It saves so much time not reading beyond the first couple of paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous