All Comments on 'Time to Think Ch. 01'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
VENI, VIDI

HE SPLIT TO PARTS UNKNOWN. TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
So far so good

I got to see you patch this one up.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Excellent

Continue with the good stuff my friend.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A believable story

A storyline that has a believable tone to it, something that strikes an accord to real life.

A well written and edited story, that held my interest through out.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was good

but Thomas never accepted his role in the destruction of their marriage. Yes she cheated on him and there is no excuse for that; however, Thomas defrauded her; but in a worse way.

Thomas was supposed to be the one to compliment her, put her needs before his; but by ignoring his wife and treating her like nothing more than furniture, he set her up to fail. As the saying goes: "Men give love to get sex and women give sex to get love." She felt unloved and who wants to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't love you.

AS for the idea that courts look upon adultery as grounds for divorce...well, they do; BUT they have no bearing on the financial resolution of a divorcing couple. AS the children are all grown and both have well paying careers, it would be a failry simple 50/50 split and if Thomas starts hiding or attempting to hide money...well, the courts do take a very dim view of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
limp dicks will love it

they can empathize with the hubby - dream of getting cornholed and smoking a cock. Will lose most of those WBC if you don't have him get sloppy seconds or creampies tho.

Thomas can come out of the closet and Sandra can fuck whomever she wants. Everybody wins in this one - good work.

mutigermutigerover 12 years ago
It was as much Thomas fault

What the hell do you expect. In fact she should sue him and the country club for alienation of affection. You "burnt" guys always like to use that in your revenge stories any way!

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Sounds Like Thomas Wasn't Taking Care of Business.

I have to wonder if he had been keeping her pussy packed if she would have strayed. If he hadn't touched her in months prior to her affair, he has no good reason to act all offended.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Dance of the Dead !

The guy was a dud . She's better off without him. His indifference drove her to being a slut . The kids are grown, Just let the divorce proceed.

He can work on fixing his 3 iron slice and chip shots out of the sandevery waking leisure moment , unhindered by a spouse . She can take the promotion proffered to her and start perusing the Craigslist Men Seeking Women section. We never read about these two drones again. The author thinks of actually interesting people to write about .

Everybody wins !

--------The End--------

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Such a divorce it is not too wise thing. They have common interest, they will meet at the graduation of their children, at the wedding of their children, at the grandchildren's events. Yes during the divorce they do not have to meet, but a 100% cut, why? The maiden name and if she will not start a new marriage and their children name will not be same etc. Yes I understand the quick decide, but a human words about the future, that they will be common interest......

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to seeing if he can screw her at least a fraction of how she screwed him. Hopefully he will have the balls to take her down for what she did. To the other side of the coin. Maybe, just maybe he might have inadvertantly lit the match. But she didn't hesitate one iota to pour nitro on it! I have always like your stories and continue to do so with this latest effort

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
I agree with Mutiger

The writing isn't bad. A lot of it comes off though as clipped statements of fact rather than a story.

The truth is, Thomas had been having an affair far longer than she.

If I recall correctly, Thomas had been ignoring her needs far longer than the six months when her affair started. I don't just mean her sexual needs either. Every time she attempted to recover the situation he shut her out. It seems to me he drove her to this so he could blame her for the dissolution of the marriage because he didn't have the guts to end it like a man in th efirst place.

I feel bad for her in that she just found out her husband is a cold-hearted bastard but I believe she is better off without him. A man that won't talk to his wife is just asking for trouble.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Frankly, the viewpoint of a cheating whore is never interesting. Unless, of course, it reflects her thoughts as she hangs herself.

c

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he ignored her, she cheated

BOTH ARE GUILTY, HE FOR SENDING HER OUT TO CHEAT BY NEGLECTING HER NEEDS, SHE FOR CHEATING WITHOUT SITTING DOWN AND ASKING WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HIM IGNORING HER AND LEAVING HER SEXSUAL FUSTRATED. HE IS TURNING OUT TO BE A REAL PIG... NO COMMUNICATION.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

Interesting, that's all I'll say for now. I wanna read how it plays out before commenting too much.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
The rush to judgement...

...is seldom pretty. For all of you in such a hurry to paint Thomas as an insensitive clod, I would like to present a slightly different scenario with the same facts. Don't forget, we're only hearing HER side of the story.

1- When their sex life dwindled she read magazines on how to help her marriage. Apparently, actually TALKING to your husband was never part of a magazine solution. Is it any wonder her husband acts like he's clueless?.

2- She bought and wore sexier clothes. She claims,"Her husband didn't seem to notice but both James and Martin did." Suppose Thomas DID notice. He might start to wonder about WHY, since she had never bothered to communicate her dissatisfaction.

3- Hubby refuses to go to the office luncheon and she's forced to 'dress to impress' and attend on her own. OR Thomas sees a last-minute invite to some boring office function when she knows he has a standing golf appointment every weekend and when he declines, she dresses sexier than ever and takes off.

4- After her betrayal, she races home, barely beating her husband, and jumps in the shower. Hubby joins her but has no interest in sex. What a blow to her ego. OR Hubby joined her in the shower saw the fingernail marks up and down her back and across her ass. Big surprise, he has no interest in seconds.

5- Several weeks later Sandra was feeling guilty. She longed for Thomas to make love to her. She took the afternoon off and went to the salon. She bought a new dress. She prepared a candle light dinner. Thomas was impressed but he didn't take the hint. The night was spent with him on his side of the bed. The event devastated Sandra. OR By now, Thomas knows shes cheating, why would he see anything 'romantic' about the chance to catch anything her lover has 'shared' with her?

6- She was so devastated that she had to go fuck James several more times. Thomas saw the douche bottles but never mentioned them. Was James insensitive OR was he so damn disgusted with his cheating, lying wife that all he wanted was OUT!

.

How about we all give WantABWriter a chance to finish HIS story, HIS way? Then we can all join together to second-guess him and tell him how wrong he was. To the author: Thank you for your story, I enjoyed it and look forward to learning the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thomas is Guilty

Have her take the job with a raise elsewhere, get a P.I. and check Thmas' past and annialate the SOB. He is involved with something other than his marriage - gaym GF or something that causes him to be devious and unscrupulous.

This woman was happily and honestly married for 22 years and she desperately tried to get her husband involved.

Ruin him, he is up to something and to put her through his indifference and then insults - waste him!!!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Dear Studebakerhawk Today I have become graphomaniac and doesnt matter to answer you.

A good amateur writer wants us readers

1. To provocate with the story plot,characters, twist in it, etc.

2. To show the second, third meaning behind the plot.

3.To entertain us with humor, erotic scen, etc.

We react to the story line depends on our opinion. We do not see the all story, yes our opinion could change at the end.

The husband divorce is appropriate, he found his wife cheating. We can discuss how many % there are the responsabilty of the wife and the husband in the end of their mariage . Yes the wife's responsibility is bigger (2/3) = lack of the comunication.

My opinion a divorce, if it is not connected to strong revenge and the family consist of children it must be civil. The husband should know thay will meet on family events (graduations, weddings, grandchildren) and he must write some civil sentence at the end of his letter to say he will be polite/civil with her, against he does not want to talk her during the divorce proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To 'Thomas is Guilty' Anon

What a man hater you are. His wife was cheating on him and he is the quilty one. No he just did not want to get AIDs from her.

Kilroy

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
So we know that she is a cheating slut.

What part of fucking some asshole outside of your marriage and cheating on your husband so hard to understand? As currently written, Sandra is a cheating slut.

Kind of amazing that this first chapter is written to focus on what the wife did and most of the folks who have commented so far reach the conclusion that the husband must have been the real asshole all along. And if that is the case, then there are two shit heads, a husband and a wife, at the center of the story who probably aren't worth caring or reading anything more about no matter how this thing ends.

I guess I will read the next chapter to see how the husband gets demonized to make what Sandra did ok, you know, to make her kids proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two Mints in One

The question isn't who's guilty. They both are: he of being an insensitive lout who shares in the blame for what happens. He's guilty of being a poor excuse for a husband. She is guilty of letting her need for love, support and physical attention from her husband leave her open to the blandishments of predatory males. She is guilty of weakness and not listening to what her guilty feelings were telling her.

Who is more guilty? I'd say the wife on balance, but not enough to let the husband off the hook. He needs to "man up" and stop being a wimp!

Oh, you say, he was anything but a wimp? How wrong you are. Did he fight for his wife and marriage? No, he took the easy way out, the weak way of non-confrontation and pretending his anger isn't really just a tantrum. He'd rather go golfing than care for his wife. Sad. If he loved her, he'd fight for her. But obviously he didn't. He just ignored her and her needs for love and attention. She's actually well rid of him.

Though he's probably well rid of her as well if she thinks that an affair is better than letting her husband know what her needs are from him.

But then you wouldn't have as much of a story, would you?

WantAB, don't let either of them off the hook, please. Thomas needs to learn a lesson, too.

Also, your stories have improved markedly since your first one. Congrats!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Cold.

Five-star. (But the system isn't taking the vote.)

Great story, but I have no idea where you plan to take #02.

The one quibble would be the question of why Thomas didn't take some sort of action in that six months preceding.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
to Aonmnous TWO mints in one

Dude pelase dont Tell me you are REALLT this stupid. Why does a Married man or wife HAVE to FIGHT for his or her marriage?

I am 45 years old. Unless I am Bill Gates or Warren Buffet there will ALWAYS be someone who is younger whomakes far more $$ who has a Bigger cock o4 a nice car .

It is VERY unreasonable for me to EXPECT or anticipate that I have to fight for my wife every day. Doesnt the OTHER spouse have SOME sort of responsibility to NOT ACTIVELY seek another person to fuck and at a least be HONEST about it ?

many please for the love of God gets a fucking spinbe

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I wrote earlier the responsibility of end of this mariage 2/3 part is the wife and only 1/3 part belongs to the husband. If the husband had a young second wife candidate during the last 6 months the responsibilty would be equal.

1. mistake- The wife should have communicated her claim to her husband.

2. mistake- The cheating

3. The husband's mistake- He did not notice his wife claim, he was not good empatia.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
what EXACTLY is the Husband Gulity of? can can ANY of you BLAME thomas dimwits please tell me

The fault ...IF Thomas has ANY.. exists ONLY to the point where she started fucking her boss and Thomas found out about it.

Once he knew what she was doing...Thomas was not going to have ANY sex with her -- unless he was BRITISH!! (ROTFLOL!!)

They are BOTH in their Middle 40s. Often times with work and strees men sex drive can / will drop off -- sometimes for a day sometimes...for a week. (Thanks heavens for Viagra and Cialis).

So lets ASSUME Thomas was NOT doing his bedroom job.

WHERE and WHEN id she talk to Him About it?

How EXACTLY is reading Cosmo and wearing sexy underwear (without Thomas seeing it) the same thing as saying "Thomas we need to talk...I need sex now..."

Here is the thing... and in the end there is no way of getting around this

**** after 20 years of Marriage the KEY POINT is that the wife did not feel Thomas deserved 5 minutes of Direct conversation. ***

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Beginning!!!!!

Please hurry with part 2. Thanks for sharing. (Five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
looks like the king of the WBC club is into his cups

Author depicted wife as a hottie - months of attempts to get him to shag her were futile = husband is a closet cuck or gay.

Since he initiated divorce it is clear he is gay and next chapter will marry his boyfriend in New York. If all this woman needs is regular shagging to be a happy wife the line to court her will be a mile long.

Rest of the closetcucks will be disappointed they didn't get to eat creampies, indulge in sloppy seconds or bask in other humiliation - not to worry because there will be another story coming down the pike just for you. Enjoy cucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Er, I think you'll find it's just a story Harry...

You fucking simpleton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
for the dumby out there

he new six mos. ago.that why he didn't touch her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good to see the WBC chiming in

Wannabe cucks pretty unsatisfied with the lack of creampies - maybe they'll get some satisfaction next chapter with a RAAC. Too bad they don't have working cocks or they could get some sloppy seconds.

Great story about a hubby without a working cock, all the WBC here can certainly empathize with that. Hopefully they can find a man or woman to cuck them hard and hopefully get their little dicks working again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love the irony of the "dumby" comment

priceless...

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Two losers

From what I piece together, Thomas is an asshole. About six months ago the two studs showed up. She was interested but didn't do anything significant for months. Meanwhile, Thomas was ignoring her. Why? No, a husband shouldn't have to complete but he sure aught to be at least at the ball park. She made the same mistake that most such women make, she never sits down and TALKS to her husband. Instead she starts dressing and acting sexier at work. But Thomas seems to have known something was up and never talks to his wife either. Given a little attention from her husband I doubt she would have cheated. I don't see the moral superiority that he is trying to claim. If you love someone, you have to express it. It doesn't excuse her cheating but it makes him an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

SIlence and inaction does have significant meaning for people at times. Perhaps her communications skills were just too lacking when it came to her backyard?

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
And maybe

this was not her first affair

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Better editing and a more credible plot would help.

There were quite a few simple errors right on the first page (as in, 'dive' should be 'drive,' and lots of others). Better editing would have helped. I have trouble believing that Thomas would simply ignore his wife of 22 years, that he would fail to both notice and comment on Sandra's changed demeanor. Men as successful as Thomas would have sufficient education to sense a need to have a discussion, even if wife Sandra expects Thomas to read her mind (and she gets frustrated when he doesn't).

Thomas (or any long-term hubby) would say, "Honey, what's wrong?". Or, "That's a nice dress, and you look beautiful in it." It doesn't take much, and women eat it up, as any man knows, especially after 22 years of wedded bliss. I have trouble believing Thomas is as bad as Sandra paints him. And why didn't Sandra say to him occasionally, "Please make love to me." How many men turn that down when they are healthy and in their 40's? Some real development of Thomas' character would help in making his behavior more understandable. Maybe the next chapter? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why doesn't Thomas show any sexual interest in his wife?

Because he is gay as a picnic basket, cut the man some slack, not every gay man has the fortitude to come out of the closet like he does. Bravo, err, I mean 'Brava,'

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Wow......there are some really fuck up people here

1st, why should Thomas have to fight to keep a slut. If she was his wife, why does he have to fight another man for what is his. She said I do.

2nd if you read the story he said he knew when she started cheating and doesn't And do seconds. So for you assholes that said he is cold hearted, you must be willing cuckolds. He said he was glad he didn't catch her because no whore is worth ruining his life over. Sounds like a smart man to me.

3rd, since she was happy fucking her lover why are you guys mad at him, she was a slut and is getting what she deserves. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blewdogg wants a creampie?

Leading the charge of limp-dicks the WBC petition for more creampies. They are willing to "occupy cuck street" to get them. Their demands for humiliation and cuckoldry will not go unheard.

Hubby might appear gay but he is not: he is simply a wannabe cuck that can only sport wood when eating a creampie or watching his wife with another man. WBC forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't think Thomas is gay

He wants Sandra to cuck him hard. That is, he can only get hard if he gets cucked. She is trying her damndest to cuck him but she is just no good at it. He should divorce her and marry a gal who can 'bring home the creampies' and give him sloppy seconds like he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
worth a chapter 2

she fucked around

her hubby found out about her fucking him over

he fucked her over in return

now she's really fucked

will they ever reconnect?

guess we'll find out soon enough

and I hope the guy she cheated with gets anally raped by a pump action shotgun

then he'll be fucked too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he is definitely gay

I'm after my wife 24/7 and this loser doesn't bed her after months of her flashing her beaver in his face? He likes men, period. No discussion, no debate, he is queer as a 3 dollar bill. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where's the second chapter?

Wifey says he is gay, kid says he is shemale, I think he's just confused about his sexuality. I hope we find out what exactly Thomas is in second chapter, but where the hell it is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty Stupid

It doesn't matter for the settlement what she has done. The division of the community estate is done by practical considerations, not to punish or reward behavior. Otherwise, it wouldn't be no fault. Rehnquist wrote an excellent article about this that you should read.

Next, she hadn't cheated 6 months before, so where was the husband getting off? What I recall, it was his lack of attention to her that precipitated the crisis in her life. This is a major flaw.

Also, why didn't she insist that they talk? For supposedly smart people, you created situations where they acted inanely.

When you write fiction, you need to stick to the factual world as much a possible. If this was an alternate universe, please let us know first.

Ttom

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Logic Flaw

There's a flaw in the flow, I mean logic, of this story. At the end the hubby said he knew for six months about her fooling around. He gave that as his reason to avoid sex with her. However, the wifey said that hubby was ignoring her before that six month time. That's why she "needed" to fool around. Oh, there's one more problem. She didn't start the affair until three months ago, not six.

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Story is based on not just lack of communication, it's no communication between spouses.

This premise is a really weak basis for whatever happens. While the readers are saying to themselves, "Come on, speak to him!" wife and hubby blunder on with no hint that they even talk to each other. Since when do new hairdoes and hints constitute communication?

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Story is based on not just lack of communication, it's no communication between spouses.

This premise is a really weak basis for whatever happens. While the readers are saying to themselves, "Come on, speak to him!" wife and hubby blunder on with no hint that they even talk to each other. Since when do new hairdoes and hints constitute communication?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Husband not sympathetic

Here we have a wife trying but husband not responding. More interested in golf than lunch with his lady.

This is not about the affair. It started long before that and Mr Self Righteous is not.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 IN THE CHEATERS HANDBOOK

where does stupidity reside, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why is it ?

Why is it when unfaithful spouses try to justify their adultery they use a shotgun approach to excuses supposing that one of their fabrications might stick. Of course what exactly is a good reason for being unfaithful to your marital partner. Also what seems to always happen at the beginning of their adulterous affair they have zero time to talk to their spouses, BUT when they are caught as they almost always are caught the first thing they lament is they find they can't talk to the spouse they shit all over.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Decent

The whole time the bitch was complaining about her husband he was avoiding her because of the cheating. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

I don't thik so. 2*.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Fitting

Good setup she was a slut so it was no wonder james called her a whore.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Conflicting emotions on my part. What she did was wrong, but the husband here is portrayed as an insensitive jerk. While it is evident that he was aware of what was going on, his character remains too aloof to garner any real sympathy.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
the husband was cold and unfeeling

She tried everything to revive thier sex lives and he continued to reject her. That led to the affair not the other way around. I never pull for the cheaters but in this case I'll make an exception.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81over 10 years ago
@OneShotOne

Other way around; she cheated, he found out and did not want he any more.

wizard724wizard724almost 10 years ago
Strange

She only cheated after he began to ignore her. So whose fault was it?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Your actions are always YOUR fault

You may think you have an excuse but the responsibility for your actions is always yours -

She cheated - he found out - he acted -

Could it have been avoided - obviously -

Nice start -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Hey

I miss you my man.

I hate cheating cunts. Hope the whore gets what 's coming to her.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
He played a part in this too.

I hate to go against the grain here, but how long do you guys think that a man can ignore his wife before she goes out and finds someone who appreciates her? How do you go MONTHS without having sex with your wife? If it were the other way around and the wife was withholding sex because she lost interest, she would be called a shrew. I have read stories in which the man was in this situation and went out to cheat, and people were on his side.

Their problem in this marriage is communication. She should have been voicing her concerns when the "hints" didn't work. But make no mistake about it. He was equally guilty in this situation as she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
javmor

Make no mistake about it? No. She did not attempt to communicate directly with him, then if it was still no then she could initiated a separation. He wasn't fulfilling his duties as a husband but that didn't make it ok. In the flip side stories you brought up, the husbands were very direct and communicative about the situation. They had no right to cheat either. I just read a story where the husband divorced her over it instead of cheating (they ended up back together.) HE WASN'T EQUALLY TO BLAME!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Because I am proactive

I blame Thomas. It looks like he left the marriage before she cheated on him. I make my wife's life my business as she has always been the most important part of my life. I knew from the start that someone would steal her if I wasn't careful. I have been in this situation, but with a different outcome. I gave up golf along with any other pastime that didn't include my wife. When she worked,(she gave up trying to hold a job as it caused too many problems) I knew everything about her job and attended every social function at her job. It was clear to all how we felt about each other, but the world abounds with assholes. My wife didn't hesitate to tell me when her boss got out of line. The next morning, he had to explain to his wife why "FUCK WITH MY WIFE AND I'LL FUCK WITH YOU" was spray painted on his windshield. When he confronted my wife (who didn't know what I had done) she burst out laughing and said "of course I told my husband what you did; and if he's the one who did this, you better believe him. He's crazy about me" She was transferred to another department immediately. Why Thomas is such an absentee husband, we don't know; but I believe this was easily preventable if he gave a damn about his wife.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
Promising first chapter

Good start, but very one sided. I do feel Thomas has to take some of the blame, not noticing his wife trying to up the empty nest sexual ante, but then she shouldn't have cheated. Maybe he thought the sexy underwear and nightwear were for someone else? We need his POV next. We'll see where this goes.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
dumb, dumber, dumbest

Several errors of supposition by the husband.

1) the letter could be construed as evidence of his complicity is setting up his wife to be seduced and raped.

In exchange for a plea deal, the guy sitting in jail has every reason to agree to roll over on the husband by making a claim that this was all a set up to get evidence for a divorce.

True or not, just the charge would have the husband up shit creek. Especially if innocent, how does he prove a negative?

2) The wife has to be wondering "If my husband wasn't fucking me, who was he fucking? Of what gender? All those manly men together in the Country Club shower...

3) By depriving her of her half of the Family funds, he shows bad faith on his part. And why is he attempting to prevent her from the funds she needs to hire PI's to investigate her husbands extra-circular activities?

4) While in the stand in open court, the husbands attorney has her detail her sexual liaisons, Everyone in the courtroom hypocritically pretends to be shocked! Scandalized by such horrible infidelity to her long-suffering, pious husband.

Then her attorney gets up and asks her a one word question. "Why?

Well rehearsed, she pretends to look confused. Her attorney amplifies with. "Why did you have to seek out other men for sexual relief?"

And she replies. "For years now my husband has been impotent with me. Unable to give me any sexual satisfaction. Finally I began to notice that he was never aroused by any women. He spent all his time with other men and refused to be with me. For at least three or four years now."

The attorney then produces several forms and asks his client. "I have obtained several affidavits from men who have had sexual relations with your husband, How do you feel about this revelation?

She replies with tears running down her cheeks. "Shocked but not surprised!"

So dear commentators, I put the question to you. The mere accusation would profoundly afflict her husbands life and all of the men he knew, professionally, sports, personally, college buddies, etc.

How quickly would he agree to pay her off just to keep these charges from coming up in public records?

The husband wanted adversarial and confrontational. He swung a sword to wind up cutting his own head off!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHAT WAS TO BE EXPECTED

but why was she so surprised, TK U MLJ LV NV

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
LMFAO

Fan fare is a fucking idiot

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
Did he read the same story i did or is engilz not his native language

LMFAO

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
O Fanfare

if your so fucking good to rewrite the story WRITE YOUR FUCKING OWN ASHAT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well she's going to get half.

Of everything. Including his retirement. And she's going to have a really good job or a really nice retirement package. Why does she need a husband that ignores her? And since she will retain a very good attorney, her infidelities will probably be sealed by the Court. Which means no one will know what happened. To force her to take back her maiden name he'll have to give up something important. She may get 65% of the marital assets. He's about to get welcomed to the real world. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Formula for success

Seems that the slut's formula for success is marriage. They marry a hard working fool who is destined for success and a lot of money. They proceed to cuckold him and take him to the cleaners in the divorce. The courts are all set up to help them do it. They get half of everything and if they have rug rats, even if they're the lover's rug rats, the cuckold must pay child support. In most cases they keep the house. This will ease the burden on their lovers' having to rent a motel. The new norm for all Americans. Slut wives and cuckold husbands. The Republican's Family Values.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Once again.

A story in which the couple had children early so they were off to college while the parents were still young enough to fuck around. Can't more authors create stories in which the kids are younger when the parent(s) cheat? As I have come too expect, WABW needed a proofreader/editor - way too many obvious/simple mistakes.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 THE MAIN CRUX WITH CHEATERS

is What If....and at the time If makes no difference, Forget Guilt add stupidity, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*3.5. WTF !!

Decent enough story, pretty good writing style but don't any of you folks bother to use spell check or proof read your stuff ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Don't get it!!! According to her, he hadn't been paying any attention to her long before she met James! Now he's divorcing her for her actions???? She should be happy, sign the papers and say "good riddance"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If only

If only you had a vocabulary.

If only you could spell and punctuate.

If only you would use an editor.

Clever plot, diluted by the foregoing shortcomings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon -ugh

According to her....does not mean it is true...most likely she had been rebuffing him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If Only

Being British English (We have no accent. Everyone else that speaks another type of English does have an accent.)

It is surprising that some persons, like academics cannot read with a few errors in the writing. What a sham, err, that is, shame. I am dyslexic and had no trouble reading it. That makes us better than academics and the like, you poor person. Get a life.

Yes I am well qualified and have and even PGC and I undertake investigations, make reports and audit safety and quality systems. Whoopee.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Second paragraph

Megon? Sounds like a cheesy Japanese monster movie. Megon vs Godzilla!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Very nice start.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Ahh.... There's no whore like an old whore.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good

Good chapter, but I’m hoping Thomas burns the whore completely.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

I don’t understand why men hide their soon to be ex wives sins. I would want to make sure everyone knew that she was to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the way the story seems to go I blame it all on the husband, the wife seems to try to interest the husband in sex/making love but he seems to be an idiot. Why would you not go for your attractive wife offering you sex unless you're insanely stupid or impotent (ken doll down there) ☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incohesive and illiterate...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 STARS HE DIVORCED IN A NON EMOTIONAL MASCULINE MANNER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He doesn't have sex with the bitch and she fucks someone else on her first night out. Can't believe there are shitheads who defended the cheating cunt. Don't blame him for not wanting to fuck the bitch, leave the sloppy seconds for the beta men and women out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In this part of the story, I found Sandra not guilty. If the husband seems too busy with his friends and bloody games without paying much attention to his wife, it's obvious for her to look for someone outside the marriage. And as we know that the predators are all around, so it's inevitable for her to fall in prey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Thomas no longer desires Sandra, why does he even care about her getting it from someone else? Any man who would rather hit small balls with a grotesquely over priced stick than have sex with his smoking hot wife is a bozo and deserves no respect or consideration. I'm completely with the wife on this one and all those commenters queueing up to lambast her are clearly doing so from the safety of mother's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not get the feeling the wife cheated in any way until a fair amount of neglect from the husband, it seems she made good effort to raise his interest. She should have put up a major ruckus to let him know, but if she really did not cheat on him before his complete neglect of her then all the cheating she did is just as much his fault, HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry to award Just two stars and are my reasons.

1. I don't know if English is your first language but, if not, PLEASE get a proof reader if you want your work to be appreciated in the US. I'm not a grammar Natzi but 15 major errors in three pages killed it. At that point I stopped reading.

Sadly, you had a fairly good story line but poor punctuation, using the wrong word, misspelling, wrong tense...well, I just need you to work on this if your intent is to publish in the US or UK.

I read 3 of your stories and the problems note above were consistent.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Timing seems weird. Didn't she start cheating only last 2 months? She was flirting beforehand, yes, but cheating? Not the whole 6 months. He explains he knew she was cheating the last six months and lost all desire in her. Ok the last few weeks she had wilful blindness as to why he is not touching her. But what about the period of time beforehand? Confused.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Good so far. Hope there is no RAAC, she was willfully cheating before the assault.

deependerdeepender7 months ago

IT would appear that the hubby assumed that wifey's initial efforts were for another man rather than for himself. When he reacted by withdrawing, she got frustrated and began looking around. Totally understandable. Then she blew it by not confronting hubby in a way that forced everything out in the open. Since there is no omniscient narrator, the reader is left as confused as the spice. That is not only okay, but the fruits of good writing. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like this so far but, given the bulk of the stories in Loving Wives, I fear that the author will write that the husband has a change of heart which would mean a one star for the next segment

AllNigherAllNigherabout 2 months ago

I'm kind of shocked... Lots of people feel the wife did nothing wrong.i disagree. Look, the husband was absent emotionally, but fine.... She should force a discussion or fine for divorce... Maybe that would open his eyes. But cheating...nah... Look, this I've isn't the evil botch story we often see, and I appreciate that. Really enjoyed it... But that doesn't make her cheating ok either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous