TimeShare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

There was also a third little package in the box with a note. The note said, "Would be great to have you stop by my suite at 9:00? I leave for my assignment Sunday and can't use these, perhaps you can enjoy them. " The package contained three joints.

Lisa giggled and looked at me. It had been years since Lisa or I had smoked any dope.

Lisa commented, "You were right, this is the sexiest outfit and it no secrete what dope does to inhibitions."

I just said, "If you accept the gifts you have an obligation to model them. "

Lisa and I had a takeout pizza and relaxed for a few hours without any more discussion about Tony or the gifts. A little after eight I took one of the joints and lit it and, not wanting to be under the influence myself, passed it to Lisa. She didn't say anything but took the joint and took a drag -- the first for her in years. She was nervous and quiet but not at all reluctant to enjoy the joint. When she had finished the joint I handed her the boxes with her gifts and told her it was time to get dressed.

Lisa headed to the bedroom saying, "I'll see how they look." Twenty minutes later Lisa emerged in her new outfit. It was stunning. Tony certainly knew her sizes. The leather skirt was a perfect fit, hugging her hips and accentuating her shape. It had a side slits and that sexy "I want to touch it" leather appeal. The blouse was more sheer than anything Lisa had ever worn and drew one's attention to the lacy bustier cupping Lisa's C+ beauties and hoisting them up so her cleavage was enticingly visible in the low cut blouse. The shiny stockings were hot with the lace tops visible peaking from the skirt slits when Lisa walked.

I eyed Lisa up and down and ran my hands over the skirt. I was heaping compliments on how beautiful and sexy she looked. Lisa commented that she wouldn't be able to wear the outfit in public and I dismissed her protests by telling her she wouldn't be in public but at Tony's. I took Lisa's hand in my hand and carefully slipped off her wedding rings. She asked what I was doing and I told her I wanted her to pretend she was not married tonight. That taking her ring off for the night was to symbolize the fact that she wouldn't be breaking any vows by having a little fun with Tony tonight.

Lisa asked if I was sure and I told her absolutely sure and excited. She said "We'll see how things go."

I told Lisa to put sexy make-up on while I changed and fixed her a screw driver.

Fifteen minutes latter Lisa emerged with an empty glass in hand, a big smile on her face and beautifully done make up. I gave her a peck on the cheek and told her I had to run down the road to get a bottle of vodka and would meet her at Tony's in 15 minutes. I told her to be careful in her heels since she was a little tipsy and not used to 3 inch heels. I gave her a soft pat on her leather clad ass as she headed out the door. I told her not to start the party until I got there.

As luck would have it there was an accident on the road in front of me as I headed back and I was delayed 20 minutes getting back. I was anxious as to how things were going with Tony. When I got to our room I noticed a phone message. It was from Tony saying there was a change in plans as some buddies from the base were planning to come and he had to entertain them. Before I even got off the phone Lisa called on my cell. She asked where I was and said Tony couldn't wait any longer to have her model the rest of his gift. I asked where she was and she said, "In Tony's room."

She giggled, "He is standing right behind me. He has his hands on my blouse. He is kissing my neck and trying to unbutton my blouse but I told him not until you get here."

I could hear her labored breathing.

"He's got one button undone. I can feel his cock against my ass. He likes my outfit. He has the next button undone. There is a hand on my stockings too."

Without thinking I asked, "How can Tony be doing that too?"

Lisa giggled and said. "It is Joe that is feeling my legs. I have to put the phone down now. Please hurry, you have to be here." And she hung up the phone.

My heart was beating a thousand beats a minute as I wondered who Joe was and what he and Tony were doing to Lisa. Visions of Lisa being seduced by two men overwhelmed me. I raced the 200 yards to Tony's room, gasping for breath as I opened the door.

There was some Jazz music on and some low lighting. Lisa was standing in the middle of the room. A guy in slacks and a polo shirt, Joe I presumed, was kissing her neck and had her blouse pulled loose from her skirt and was running his hands over her top.

Tony walked over to greet me and introduced a third man, Bruce, another of his buddies. He confirmed that the man with his hands all over Lisa was Joe.

Tony said they had intended to go out until Lisa showed up in her new outfit. Lisa had told him I was on my way and she felt obligated to model her new gifts. Her only condition was that she couldn't model the lingerie until I got there.

Joe noticed when I arrived and said "Hello, I'm glad you finally got here." He quickly returned his attention to Lisa, targeting the remaining buttons on her blouse. Lisa seemed as anxious as Joe. She slipped off her unbuttoned blouse revealing the beautiful bustier. Joe quickly had his face buried in Lisa's cleavage and his hands were fondling her ass and looking for the zipper on her skirt.

I grabbed a beer and took a chair assuring Tony that I was only there to make sure Lisa was ok. I told him, "Lisa never had a chance to show off her beautiful boobs when she was single so tonight is her chance. Time to share at the timeshare."

Tony nodded in appreciation and told me to help myself to the bar. Meanwhile Bruce was helping Joe slide Lisa's leather skirt down over her hips to reveal her panties, garter straps and stocking tops.

Lisa looked like a lingerie model with a stunning profile in the bustier and panty outfit. Her bust was bulging from the bustier and the garter straps and bikini panties accentuated her shapely ass. Her satiny hair, sexy makeup and mellow mood completed her hot look.

Tony, Joel, and Bruce all heaped praise on Lisa's hot looks but they were interested in more than looking and soon hands and mouths were at work. Bruce, still kneeling from having removed Lisa's skirt was now rubbing both hands all over Lisa's legs and panties. Tony gently began kissing Lisa and Joe positioned himself behind her and started undoing the dozen hooks holding Lisa's Bustier. Lisa was like a rag doll as the men went to work. After nuzzling his face all over Lisa's thighs and ass, Bruce unhooked the garter straps from Lisa's stocking. Tony had the shoulder straps down and Joe finished the last hook as the three ceremoniously removed the bustier to reveal Lisa's 38C+ boobs.

Tony inhaled a nipple with his mouth while massaging the other breast with his hand, Bruce was massaging Lisa's pubic mound through her sheer panties. Joe had stepped back to remove his own shirt and slacks. Tony relinquished his prime position and was quickly replaced by Joe who had stripped down to his briefs that struggled to contain an obviously very aroused cock. Tony quickly told Joe and Bruce, "I get her first." as he stripped off his slacks and shirt then his briefs. A rock hard nice sized cock popped up as his briefs were removed.

Joe was kissing Lisa like a lustful teenager and fondling Lisa's nipples. Lisa was breathing hard and had rock hard nipples. Bruce extracted his face from kissing Lisa's ass and was now peeling down her panties.

When the kiss with Joe broke, Lisa slumped to her knees. She found herself eye level with Tony's erect cock. From her knees she looked up into his eyes, licked her lips and smiled before she took his cock into her mouth. Lisa gave great blow jobs and set to work on Tony. Soon Tony was thrusting into her mouth and groaning his pleasure. Lisa put her hands on his ass and pulled him in. She prided herself on how much cock she could take. Tony was able to take full strokes driving hes cock well down Lisa's throat. "Lisa! Fuck that's good." he grunted.

Lisa fondled his bass as he pumped away. Her checks pulsed in rhythm to his pumping and saliva ran out the sides of her mouth. Tony kept thrusting. She felt his buttocks clench and his cock grow even larger. She knew he was there. With a grunt, his first spurt went straight down her throat. He pulled his cock from her throat and the second jet filled her mouth. Tony finished with several more pulses in Lisa's mouth before pulling out. Lisa looked up at him and opened her mouth, showing him his semen pooled on her tongue. Then she swallowed.

"That was great Lisa," Tony said, with what looked to be a sincere smile. Lisa pulled herself to her feet and asked for a drink. "I'm soaking. You've got me so hot," she said somewhat coyly.

Her action had Bruce and Joe fully erect. "What's next," Lisa purred as she walked the few steps to the bed. Naked except for her stockings, Lisa walked around and sat on the bed. She noticed my look of anticipation and grinned pointing to her wedding ring-less finger. The bed was king size with three pillows. She got up and sat in the middle and waited to see who would join her.

Bruce quickly moved between her legs. His cock was erect and dripping pre-cum. Joe and Tony took up positions on either side of Lisa on the bed. Bruce was nibbling his way toward Lisa's pussy while Joe and Tony each contented themselves by fondling a breast.

Bruce found Lisa's scent in such close proximity overwhelming. He had to taste the woman who had his cock engorged. He pushed her legs back further and went down on her. He sucked her long, fully swollen pussy lips into his mouth using his tongue to lap at her flowing hole. He felt her prominent clit push on his nose. He moved up to suck it into his mouth along with her lips. He moved low to lap her juices from her cunt hole. Lisa was panting and squirming as Bruce feasted on her clit.

"Here Bruce, here's where I want you," Lisa groaned as she moved her hands spreading herself.

"Please Fuck me. I need your big cock. Fuck me," Lisa implored.

I watched him move forward to mount her. His thick, long cock was fully erect. His large low hanging nuts were swinging between his legs.

"Yes. Please Bruce. Give it to me. I'm all yours tonight," Lisa moaned as she raised her hips in further invitation. Bruce stroked his cock along her wet slit.

Bruce took her slowly. He had was determined to enjoy it. The fact that his two buddies were rubbing Lisa's tits and that I was watching didn't seem to matter. He wanted to prolong this lustful pleasure.

"Nice cunt Lisa. Tight," Bruce said as he started with long strokes, pausing to watch her facial expressions as the first new cock in years was filling her and men other than her husband were fondling her tits and enjoying her body.

"Tight for you, Bruce. Yours for the taking." Lisa moaned.

"That's it Lisa. You know what to do. Be a naughty girl and squeeze me good."

Bruce was inflamed. So was Lisa. At the bottom of each of his slow deep strokes, Lisa constricted her muscles around his cock. She raised her hips to get contact on her clit -- a move that Bruce accommodated by a push of his own.

"HarderBrucce. Fuck me hard now. Come on -- I want it hard," Lisa urged him.

Lisa felt herself being driven into the mattress. He reached down, pulled her legs to his shoulders, reaching deeper inside. It was then that Lisa felt her own lust reach an even higher level. She had never had a cock like his, so thick and so long. Every stroke seemed deeper and harder than the last. His balls were slapping her wet anus on each forceful stroke.

"Yes. Fuck me Bruce. Fuck me with your big cock," Lisa cried out in heated passion.

"Let's do doggy style now." Bruce said. I want to watch you to suck Joe while I fuck you. "

Joe met Lisa's eyes as she settled into position on her hands and knees, her heart still thumping but slowly returning to normal. Once Bruce had centered his cock on Lisa's cunt, he slid it forward slowly, reentering Lisa in front of his friends and her husband. He motioned Joe to take position in front of Lisa. He offered is rock hard cock to Lisa's upturned head. Lisa didn't hesitate, opening her mouth and taking Joe's cock into her waiting mouth. We all watched as he slowly thrust into her mouth and throat going deeper with each thrust.

Tony got on the bed next to Lisa and slid his head under her chest and gently started to kiss her boobs which gave her even more stimulus as she felt his lips suck her tits. Tony was gently biting around her nipples as he moved one of his hands down and rubbed her clit inches from where Bruce's cock was filling her pussy.

Tony kept up the licking and kissing while Bruce picked up the pace pushing deeper into Lisa's cunt and pusher her whole body so that Joe's cock was shoved deeper into her throat. Lisa was completely caught up in the assault on her sexual senses. She was moaning and grunting around the cock in her mouth and her body was quivering and shaking as the guys worked on her. In addition to his cock balls deep in her Pussy, Bruce had his hands on her hips and was controlling the movements. Tonywas still kissing her tits and nipples with his hand working on her clit and Joe had his hands on Lisa's head guiding it as he thrust in her mouth. Lisa's body started to quiver and I knew she was about to cum.

Lisa pushed Joe from her mouth so she could let out a scream as she hit her peak, "Oh yes, I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me, oh yes, oh yes ah yes!" Joe was ready too and erupted with several streams hitting Lisa's face and hair.

Lisa's was unphased as her own orgasm consumed her and lasted several seconds.

"Bruce, oh god, please..." She panted. She wanted it, more than anything. She had never been this sexually consumed in her life.

"Oh God Bruce, keep fucking me." she cried. Bruce kept his slow pace. I want you to cum more times than you ever had in your life he said. "I'm gonna take you nice and slow until I get you there."

Bruce's rhythm didn't get any faster. But suddenly Lisa felt his cock slip farther out of her . He lifted her pelvis up and urged him to move in time with him. His cock moved all the way out and back into her in slow increments. Sometimes he would linger in certain spots and sometimes he would plunge himself deep inside of her. He kissed her neck as he pinned her to the mattress, never missing a beat in his grinding. Deep inside Lisa felt another orgasm rising up inside of her. Bruce felt it too and ever so slowly he picked up his pace. Then he planted another kiss on her. He continued to slowly quicken his pace.

"Let go, and feel me." Bruce whispered in her ear, "Close your eyes and feel me."

Lisa closed her eyes and collapsed her upper body on the mattress. Bruce grabbed her hips and ground his cock even deeper. Within seconds Lisa was screaming out loud.

"Oh, god, Bruce, oh!"

Bruce reached and stroked a breast. "Yes that's it...oh it's so wet, it's so hot."

As Lisa shuddered in orgasm, Bruce grunted and unloaded. His moans of pleasure filled the room as his body jerked in orgasm. For a few seconds, both their bodies shuddered then Bruce tumbled on the bed beside Lisa. Neither one of them could talk because they were too breathless and dazed from the experience.

Everyone rested and caught their breath for several minutes. Finally Tony smiled and said "We're not done with you yet."

For the next two hours Lisa was fucked almost continuously. Individually and in groups the young soldiers unloaded in and on Lisa. She was titty fucked, face fucked and pussy fucked. Her ass was fondled and fingered and she ultimately relented to his begging and let Tony fuck her in the ass but not until after I unloaded deep in her bowels first. We lost track of how many orgasms she had. It was 3am when I practically carried a cum covered Lisa back to our suite.

It wasn't until mid afternoon when Lisa awoke, ate and cleaned up. She changed into her tiny thong bikini that Tony had bought her and said it was time to get some sun on the beach as it was our last day at the timeshare. Maybe the experience would have lasting effect as the "too revealing" bikini was now ok for the public beach. Lisa's C+ tits looked fantastics bulging from the small top. She was grinning ear to ear and reminded me we had a couple of joints to use up tonight.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers
12