Timestopper Begins Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

They watch as the copulations continue to their climaxes. The men instructed to uncouple at the moment of release. Giant on the screen the first penis pulled from the vagina ejaculating; the audience able to see this giant on the screen, the men required to keep their hands 'well away;' the knob twitching and then the semen flowing: or for real directly on the podium right in front of them; all clearly demonstrated - human ejaculation. Followed by the others. Applause, the participants bowing.

I smiled as I made my rounds. No ejaculation as yet but already two couples were engaged in the act - but not the fair haired girl. It seemed, as I had thought, Emma did not want to go the whole way.- but that could be arranged. She could be assisted. Naked now, she was on the bed with Wayne, still nicely sucking and with her own hand doing a bit of self stimulation. Really rather nice!

I have said I did not fancy sex with the men but I was soon pretty intimate with Nathan once more - he of the squashed testes - I mean taking hold of a guy's erection and pulling it from his girl is pretty intimate and so is feeling his wet hardness pressed tight against your skin. Hey what???

I was, if I may explain, carrying him at the time in a 'fireman's lift' and it was pressing into my back - of all places - as I carried him into the fair haired girl, Emma's, bedroom even as she sucked on Wayne.

"Sorry Emma, I've got to take that away. I know it's nice but..."

I could not get Nathan in position whilst she was sucking her boyfriend. I pulled her off leaving her looking like - well, with a mouth all round like that, she really did - one of those inflatable dolls. She looked a bit bereft without Wayne so I gave her my cock for a few moments. Carrying Nathan had required a lot of exertion and I had rather lost my stiffness in the process. Nice to just pop it into her open mouth and feel it grow. Isn't it just one of the nicest things to have your wife or girlfriend (OK, boyfriend if that is your boat) slip her lips around your tired, limp member and bring it up to a full stand?

Nice then to return to the task and arrange Nathan on top of Emma, pushing their sexes together - inserting him all wet, slippery and hard into Emma. She may have had absolutely no intention of engaging in intercourse but that did not mean she was not all sopping wet and ready for it! Tempting to move from penis once more to Nathan's balls and squeeze but I had other plans and wanted him excited: not in pain.

More exertion as I lifted another unmoving male body and carried Wayne not to Di but to the dark straight haired girl. Another swopping of partners, another wet erection against my shoulder.

One more rearrangement and the deed was done - three mixed up but copulating couples. But I was not yet finished. The shock of each finding him or herself with the wrong partner would be fun and particularly so with Emma, who probably thought herself a virgin - not, knowing I had already dealt with that back on her walk in the countryside - yes, she was going to be so surprised and not at all happy. I could imagine her boyfriend, Wayne, on the other hand, might be rather pleasantly surprised to find himself enclosed within the straight haired girl's warm, brown snatch. Would he pull out immediately or try and enjoy a few strokes first?

For Emma and Nathan the option of pulling apart was not to be. A judicious use of ties, belts and what I could find bound them together. Emma's ankles lifted and securely tied around Nathan's back; a belt tightly locked around their stomachs, another across their bums; shiny leather biting into their buttocks as it held them together; hands tied; indeed a couple rather erotically bound. Quite artistic really.

Yes, strapped together with their sexual organs joined most intimately. It was not going to be easy to separate and it was them I was going to watch as time restarted. All this lifting and tying up had been hard work for me. I was quite exhausted. You can imagine my erection had long subsided but as I stood admiring my handiwork, particularly the rather kinky and fetish like bondage scene before me, I could feel myself erecting and there before me was Emma's pretty little mouth still in that lovely 'O' shape from sucking on the now absent Wayne. It seemed a pity to waste that and not take a further opportunity!

How nice to walk up to her all erect and just place myself in her mouth once again. Delicious to slip in, lovely to slide on her pretty lips, lovely to push deeper than Wayne had ever been. Dare I risk restarting time at that moment? Dare I risk 'the teeth?' But she would think me Wayne and would be suddenly much more concerned by the constriction and certainly the penetration in her sex!

The delicious feeling of being in a moving mouth, the staring eyes of Nathan as he saw me, the choking sound as I felt Emma trying to get me out of her mouth - well I was actually rather a long way in. I smiled at Nathan as my erection slid out of Emma's mouth and then, from their point of view I was 'gone.'

"Get off me, get off me. Get out of me!"

"Hey, I mean, is that you - Emma?"

"Fuckin' get off me Nathan, what the fuck are you doing? Where...?"

Their struggles as they tried to separate were humorous; the wriggling of Emma's hips; the pulling of hands and ankles at bonds; her cries for 'help.' So much wriggling, so much trying to pull the penis from her but all it was succeeding in doing was making it move in her vagina. That was obvious to me - and we all know what can happen then!

"Emma, stop moving. You'll make me..."

"What? Get off me, get out of me, you're fucking me."

A bit obvious really.

"I know: but if you don't stop I'll..." and then, "Oh no, I can't stop - I'm coming."

"No, not in me, you mustn't! No, Nathan, no!"

Her struggles were if anything even stronger. So foolish.

"I can't help it, I can't pull out, I can't pull out - oh, I mean I am..."

"No, no, no - oh no: I can feel it."

I stood smiling knowing, as they could both really feel, that his penis was in spasm inside her, releasing the unauthorised special fluid where it had not gone before.

A sound at the door. It was time to properly hide.

And Emma could still feel it as the friends burst in. They had clearly come running at Emma's cries despite their own surprise at being with the wrong person. I had not stopped time and gone to see how they had been getting on; how Wayne had reacted to being inside the dark straight haired girl. Whilst time stop allows many things it does not permit me to truly be in two or, indeed, many places at once!

Lovely to see the jostling nakedness. seemingly no one had grabbed clothes - boobs bouncing as the friends poured into the room, cocks still erect.

"Untie us - please"

Hands to knots, hands to belt buckles. Flesh on flesh

The misdeed revealed. As Nathan was released and jumped up everyone could see it. Everyone could see not only what, presumably, only Wayne had seen before, Emma's fully open vulva, but also what was so very obviously present at the opening, even to those who could not stop time and make a close inspection, the presence of white male ejaculate, semen from Nathan's body. Rather a lot of it actually!

And then there was Nathan's still erect cock leaking translucent fluid. The guilty member for all to see! And they were looking from Emma to Nathan.

"You... you've fucked Emma... you've come inside Emma. I... I've wanted to do that." Wayne indignant,

Well, so I am sure had all the men present!

"Well, go on then Wayne. Do it now!" It was Di.

"Please Wayne." Emma was crying. "I didn't want Nathan taking my, my virginity. Please do, do it."

"It wasn't my fault." That was Nathan.

"We've all been mixed up."

"Wayne, do it now. You must." It was Di again.

"What with everyone watching."

"Do it."

Amazing to see. Wayne actually getting on the bed with everyone watching, a man demonstrably ready to fuck and doing just that, penetrating Emma - everyone could see the act and then his bottom rising and falling as everyone stared.

Amusing to see the dark straight haired girl's boy's erection firm as he watched and then his girlfriend's hand reaching and holding. "Shall we too? Keep them company." She lent forward, hands on the bed, her head quite close to Wayne's moving buttocks - perhaps she liked the sight - and the boy moved behind her and pushed in.

Di too reaching for Nathan's cock but, of course, it was just getting smaller.

Communal sex!

All watching, as Wayne came inside the still sobbing Emma closely followed by a grunt and sigh from the boy behind the dark haired girl.

"Now is that better?" It was Di to Emma touching her cheek.

A little "yes" through the sobs.

Nice to see Wayne rising from Emma and the other boy stepping back from his recent experience between the buttocks of the dark straight haired girl. Nice for me, you see. There were now two girls all ready for me and probably Di would be easy as well. Time stopped and the only man in the room with a firm and still potent erection stepped out. I was going to fuck all three, one after another. I knew what I was doing!

Firstly Di. Well I'd fucked her before on the Downs and made her gooey in her panties. I was not going to do that now - just enjoy a few strokes. She was, as I expected, nice and slippery from earlier. An easy penetration and it was pleasant to play with her not too big breasts. Not really breasts for bouncing but certainly cupping and nipple sucking. Such sweet little erections! And I did like her dark curls.

On to the dark straight haired girl - I really needed to find out her name! Well, just like her boyfriend I was up behind her. She had not moved and was still spread over the end of the bed. What a fine bottom to press against, what wonderful big boobs to grasp with fantastic, just so dark nipples. So nice to hold as I pushed in - a very easy entrance, after all she was 'sloppy' with her boyfriend's recent release. Not a problem to me. Old JT was used to bathing in varied liquids: the warm saliva of a pretty girl's mouth, the slippery lubrication of an aroused girl's sex or the special stuff placed there by a man. It all felt good to me!

Almost an ejaculation but not quite. Really, really good to be fucking this dark girl from behind, her soft bottom just so very pleasant to push against, but now onto Emma. I got onto the bed on all fours and crawled up over her, penis hanging. I looked down at it. OK admired. I mean who does not like to look at his erection in the mirror and think how fine it looks? OK, we may think another two inches would not hurt - crumbs we might even be able to suck it then and that would be masturbation par excellence. we suspect - or we might like the angle a little more acute, or the knob a little fatter, or wish for the foreskin back again, or a nice shiny silver ring through it (or not!) BUT by and large we like to admire its potency and power - the way it stands so proud.

It looked both potent and spent. It looked a cock fresh from intercourse and having cum - but the semen on it, strikingly covering its head, was not my own. I had not come. It was from the dark, straight haired girl. Below me Emma's open sex ready for me and already quite full of both Nathan and Wayne's ejaculate. Lovely pink lips a little messy with their cream and a more obvious creamy pool just where I needed to go in. A sex Emma had thought virginal only minutes before already had the product of two men in and around it and this was about to be joined by the semen of another two more - yes, that coating my penis and the still hidden contents of my balls. Emma was going from apparent virgin to being well and truly fucked all in one evening - well, within minutes actually!

I lined up and sank in. 'Sank' seemed just the right word! I had been there before but not to do this! Tempting almost to start time and let all see who was causing all this mayhem but my bottom felt vulnerable!

It was quite a long fuck before I came. So nice to be playing with Emma's pale pink nipples on her sweetly rounded breasts. A little erotic, strangely erotic, to taste the salt of her tears on her face as I prepared to add my slightly salty semen to her boyfriend's and friends' deposits. All very nice, even down to the squelchy type of noise made by the plunging of my penis in her soggy sex, as, indeed, was the culmination, taking myself past the point of no return and pumping in and out just that bit harder, dragging extra sensation out at the moment of coming, and then it happening deep inside little Emma's body.

I lay sprawled across the girl, bottom uppermost, cock fully inside, balls resting up against her. What a fun evening! What pranks to have played on these couples. And how were they going to understand what had happened? How were they at all? I had been seen, certainly, but what did I care? They had been unpleasant to me up on the Downs and of course Nathan and Di had not exactly endeared themselves to me in the street. If they were not careful more strange things could happen to them and there was nothing they could do about it. Nothing at all! Hey, if they got too difficult I could tie them all up in a row and spank them or worse - all together!

Soft now, I lifted myself out of Emma, got off the bed and looked down at where I had so recently been. Emma did look a little full - pink, swollen, wet and creamy all framed by her finely traced fair hairs. She was going to be really drippy when she stood up.

I hid to hear the outcome of it all.

"What happened there?" It was Di.

"It was him!"

"Who?"

"I saw him, that bloke up on the hills. You know the one who we saw having a pee and then odd things happened."

"Yeah, the girls wetting themselves."

"I don't know how we..."

"Di and I saw him again up there. I certainly did. He was... he was annoying us."

Annoying you, I thought, you did not like seeing me fuck Di or how it hurt when you chased me.

"We saw him again in the street the other day and... we tried to get him, but he has this power, he can make my balls hurt as if they've been squeezed from a distance, I think. He's magic!"

"Don't be silly, nobody's magic."

"He was here just now. I saw him when Emma and I were... I mean... who tied us up, who swopped us around. We've got to find him and sort him out."

Emma stood a little unsteadily and then it happened. Everyone saw, a sudden running of white stuff down both inner thighs. It sometimes happens after intercourse unless you lie still but with four loads inside it was going to happen, big time - and did.

"My dear, you look really fucked!" It was Di.

Emma began to cry again.

"Come on, let's have a shower."

Normally I would have gone to watch. I mean two girls in a shower - perhaps with Di washing Emma intimately, trying to use the shower rose to wash away what the boys had done - all of them! But I had come and felt it was time to be off home and to bed. It was dressing and slipping away time. I did not like the sound of this 'sorting out.' A nuisance having to be careful - much easier being incognito. Had I made a mistake in letting myself be seen too much?

But it had been a hoot!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12