Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers

Whoa, wait a minute, was she implying I become a slave, too? Or was she saying she thought she was willing to become my slave? Everything was going way, way too fast. My head was spinning. I'd just walked in on something I'd never even thought really happened. People didn't really willingly become other people's slaves, did they? Or did they?

I probably sounded pretty stupid when I opened my mouth again and said, "What?"

Damon put a hand on my shoulder. I saw a movement and noticed Tina had once again taken his cock in her hand. "It's alright." Damon said. He took Tina's hands away from him and guided her to me. Tina started removing my clothes.

I was so stunned, I couldn't react. I just stood there as the woman of my dreams removed my clothing. Apparently, when my pants and underwear came off, something knew how to react to the situation. My cock stood erect as ever, and all three women in the room purred their approval. I started to feel kind of idiotic, though, standing there next to the biggest cock I'd ever seen before. My slightly-over-six-inches started to wilt a little when I looked back over at Damon's amazing manhood. He laughed a little, then urged Tina to take care of me.

Tina's eyes sparkled as she knelt before me and opened her mouth, gulping my cock down almost as if it wasn't there. Now, I'd had blowjobs before, but I'd never been deep-throated so quickly and thoroughly before. I nearly shot off right then and there, but fortunately, I held off.

Oh my god, was Tina good! She definitely knew how to work a cock! Then again, after sucking on Damon's huge manhood, I suppose my comparatively little dick was simplicity itself.

While I was receiving the blowjob of my life, I yelped in surprise and practically jumped out of my skin when I felt hands spread my ass cheeks and something flick against my asshole. Looking behind me, I saw Licia with her face buried in my butt. I'd never had anything like this done to me before. The sensation of a tongue dancing around my butthole was exquisite! I was going to get more of this in the future! The combination of Tina's mouth on my cock and Licia's tongue on my anus was driving me extremely close to the edge. What finally pushed me over that edge was the sensation of a mouth working my balls. Kyoko had worked her way between my body and Tina's, and was lapping my nuts like they were the best tasting ice-cream cone she'd ever had.

Well, as you can imagine, this whole scenario was too much for me, the sensations more than I could stand, and I shot my biggest load of cum ever into Tina's sucking mouth. Tina took all my jizz with a smile on her face, then when I was done, she removed her mouth from my quickly deflating cock and stood over Kyoko.

Kyoko raised her face to Tina, and my wilting member almost popped back up instantly as Tina slowly spit my cum all over Kyoko's waiting face. I'd never seen a woman so in love with having her face jizzed. Kyoko leaped up, grabbed Tina and started to rub her face all over Tina's. Licia joined the other two and soon all three women's faces were slick with my cum-juice.

It was a three way lezzie kiss for a little while as the girls all ran their tongues over each others' face and lapped up some of my cum. I was a little concerned, though, when all of a sudden, they all turned and started toward me.

All three women grabbed me and pulled my face down to theirs. Soon they were rubbing my jizz all over my face! I tried to pull away, but they held me firmly. After a short struggle, I heard Damon's voice:

"Lick their faces, Robert. They deserve it for the pleasure they gave you. Don't worry."

Like I said before, the man had power. There was no anger in the way he spoke, simply the quiet tone that he expected to be obeyed. I stuck out my tongue and started to lick.

Tina squealed in delight as I ran my tongue all over her face. My cum had a little of a bitter, metallic edge to it. I would have to change my diet to make it taste better. I pressed my lips tightly over Tina's mouth and gave her a big french kiss before moving on to Kyoko.

I had to lick Kyoko's ear to pick up the trail of cum that had run there. From a distance, I shouted at myself, 'What the hell do you think you're doing? You're eating your own cum! Cut it out, fagboy!' But the deepest part of me knew that was simply my backward upbringing and narrow-minded society talking. I truly felt there was nothing wrong with what I was doing. Besides, I'd been told to do it. But I now didn't question it. How quickly I fell under Damon's spell.

After Kyoko's face was shiny with my saliva, I gave her a big tongue-kiss like I'd given Tina, then turned to Licia. The tall black woman smiled a bright, cummy smile at me, then grabbed me and rubbed her face all over mine. I loved the slickness my jizz gave our skin, and relished the smooth glide of our faces together. Eventually, I started to lick her face, too, and she mine. When we were satisfied we were clean, we gave each other a deep soul-kiss.

When we finally looked up again, we looked toward Damon. His smile was huge, and Kyoko was now working on his cock with her hands and mouth. Tina had lay on the floor, her head between Damon's feet. I finally noticed that my cock had bounced back to life, and Tina pulled her knees up to her tits, so that her pussy was offered and ready.

I looked up at Damon, and he nodded assent.

My anxiety was almost more than I could bear. As I lowered myself down to Tina, my whole body vibrated. On our date, I only started thinking about having sex with Tina there toward the end, just before she closed up on me. Now, here she was, offering herself to me like some oversexed slut. I knew of no other thing I really wanted at that point than to shove my cock into her juicy cunt.

I knelt between her legs and Licia guided my cock to Tina's hole. With no preliminaries, my cock sank deep into her pussy. Oh god, she was hot! I thought her cunt was going to melt my dick right off! The feeling of fucking her bare pussy was amazing! It felt like I went in a whole lot deeper than it had with my previous girlfriend, who was almost as hairy as I was. I'd loved her hairy bush, but I loved Tina's pussy even more.

After I assimilated myself to the burning pleasure of Tina's dripping cunt, I started to slowly pump in and out. I wanted this to last as long as possible. But, apparently, the other girls had other ideas.

Licia's face once more bent to my asshole, and the fabulous pleasure there again exploded. Kyoko squatted over Tina's face, and subsequently received a tongue up her twat.

Now, I'd never seen anything so sexy in my life. Kyoko's puckered asshole stared me straight in the eye, and I could see Tina's tongue splitting her bare cunt lips. I felt myself building to another powerful cum, then looked up a little.

Damon hadn't moved much from when I'd seen him standing over Tina with Kyoko's mouth on his cock. Subsequently, when I raised my head a little from watching Tina and Kyoko's little lez-fest, I was face-to-face with the python, so to speak.

Now, Damon's cock looked big, really big, when I first saw it. From only a few inches away, it was damn near frightening. I knew what he wanted, expected, but I wasn't sure I could. Suddenly, I knew what it means when a woman says she doesn't know if she can take a cock. But, as I said before, I was under this man's spell.

With my cock in a hot, squishy pussy, a tongue doing a fandango on my asshole, and my girlfriend (?) with a cunt on her face, I was ready to suck a cock.

I reached up and took Damon's fantastic manhood in my hand. My fingers only just closed around it. Opening as wide as I could, I slipped the head of my Master's (!) cock into my mouth.

Never before had I sucked on another man. I was mesmerized by Damon. I don't think he had any special "powers" or anything, but he definitely could get whatever he wanted. Right now, what I wanted was to suck this amazing dick and have it spurt its creamy load out into my mouth.

I slid in and out of Tina, who was writhing around on the floor, humping into my thrusts, she was eating out a wildly thrashing Kyoko, and I was swallowing as much of Damon as I could. Part of me felt bad for Licia, because all she got was my asshole. I decided I'd make it up to her later.

Kyoko came first. Her hips twitched involuntarily, and she screamed as if she was being run over by a bulldozer. She squirted a load of girl-cum onto Tina's face, then rolled off onto the floor where she lay panting.

Tina came on my cock next. Like Kyoko, her hips vibrated uncontrollably and she screamed out her orgasm. I felt a warmth wash over my balls, and I suddenly realized that Tina had squirted, too.

Licia started to moan into my ass shortly after Tina's cum began. I found out later that she's really an ass-girl, and doesn't care if it's a guy or a girl whose butt she's reaming. She can cum just from giving a good rim-job, and apparently the one she'd given me was one.

I was next. I yelled around Damon's thick cock and sprayed my jizz all over Tina's insides. When my dick stopped twitching, I simply soaked myself in Tina's pussy and concentrated on sucking Master's cock.

It was several minutes before Master Damon started to grunt and groan. This, I felt, was my cue to up the ante, so to speak. I pumped my hand up and down on his shaft, following my mouth like I'd seen the porn starlets do, and I reached up with my other hand and weighed his huge balls. It felt great. I was now a cock-slut. I still loved pussy, and wouldn't give it up for the world, but I'd need a cock every now and then.

Master's breathing got heavy, and he moaned a little with each breath, but he didn't really start to holler until I reached under his balls and found his asshole. I stuck my middle finger into Master's ass and reached out to find his prostate. Once I had that under my finger, I stroked and prodded it in time with my mouth-hand strokes. Not too long after that, Master started to shout and his big fucking prick started to throb in my mouth.

Master grabbed the back of my head and forced more of his enormous cock into my mouth. I started to gag, but tried and finally succeeded in overcoming it. It was like a fire-hose had gone off in my mouth. I took my hand off Master's cock and pressed against his belly to get him to back off a little, so I could more easily take the flood that was pouring into my mouth.

Once Master Damon allowed me to get more comfortable with what was happening, I took what I could of what he offered. I don't know what this man ate, but his jizz was delicious (?) compared to mine. Some of his copious load squirted out the sides of my mouth and dribbled down my face. It started to drip off my chin, but one of the girls quickly got under me to catch it, apparently not wanting to waste any.

Swallowing as quickly as I could, I took as much of Master's cum into my body as possible. He seemed to spurt for ages, and I couldn't have been happier. Now I knew why women enjoy knowing their men have gotten off. The satisfaction knowing you made your partner feel that good is intoxicating.

I was extremely proud of myself when I pulled my mouth off Master's cock, and I sat back and beamed, his thick, creamy cum warming my belly and covering my lower face. Licia came up to me, and I kissed the mouth that had so recently been kissing and tonguing my asshole. She started to lick my face clean, and was joined by Kyoko.

Suddenly, I felt cool air on my cock and balls, and realized that Tina must have crawled out from under me. My curiosity as to her whereabouts was solved, though, when I felt a mouth on my genitals.

While my face was kissed and licked by the gorgeous Licia and Kyoko, Tina licked her and my juices off my cock and balls. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Master Damon had sat back down on the couch and was smiling at the sight of us. His fabulous manhood no longer stood straight up, but even soft, he was much bigger than me hard.

When the girls were satsified with my cleanup, they all straightened up, knelt next to me, and we all faced Master Damon.

Master smiled at us from his seat, and gave us a personal ovation. He then rose and said, "I hope you understand now, Robert, what Tina's place in the world is. She is mine. And now, I believe, you are mine as well. If I'm not mistaken."

I responded exactly how he'd hoped. "No, Master, you are not mistaken. I've never felt such sensations before. I want to feel them again. Over and over. And I love you. I think I love Tina, too. I want permission to find out for sure."

Master Damon smiled and laughed. "Of course you have my permission. You sound like a fine man. Tina is interested in finding more out about you, as well. I think she would like to submit to you as she submits to me. Simply make her do the things that make you feel good, and she will feel good.

"Just remember, she is ultimately mine. If I decide your relationship stops, it stops. But I hope for Tina's sake that it never comes to that. I want nothing more in the world than for my girls to be happy."

I agreed, and he held out his hand to me, helped me up off the floor and we shook hands, both of us smiling broadly.

The five of us spent the rest of the night talking, every once in a while a finger would reach out and flick a nipple or caress a testicle, and at one point, the girls needed each other, so Master and I sat back and enjoyed the show. I stroked Master for him while he watched, and dipped my head down to catch his cum when he orgasmed.

Tina and I have been seeing each other for eight months, and about once a month, we see Master and his girls for a night of fantastic sex. I've asked Tina to marry me, and next spring, Master will walk her down the aisle, and we will become man and wife. I wonder what might happen after that?

susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers
12