Tina#5a Waited Too Long

Story Info
She was uncomfortable and it was my fault.
3.2k words
4.21
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waited too long

It was a nice Saturday evening and I was on my way to pick up Tina for a nice dinner and a movie. We had both been waiting for this particular film to come to the local cinema and tonight was a great match for both our schedules. Tina was ready but took the opportunity to invite me into her house when I rang her doorbell. Normally, she would just run out, give me a quick kiss and head for my can; but tonight she invited me in.

Her mother was sitting on the sofa watching the tv news. The two youngest kids were playing a board game on the floor in front of their grandmother. Tina explained: "I'm not quite ready yet, do you mind waiting for a few minutes?"

I told her that I was fine with waiting and took a seat on one of the living room chairs. I watched the news while Tina went back upstairs; she looked fully dressed to me. Tina returned after about ten minutes looking exactly the same as before. She wore a pair of dark well fitted slacks, a pale blue button-down blouse with a pretty cloth flower patterned decoration over her left breast. She, as usual, looked good enough to eat. She didn't, however, look all that happy. She grabbed her small purse and said: "Ready."

Her mom half turned toward her and said: "Have a good time." The kids never looked up from the game. Tina and I went out to my car. I asked: "How does Gordon's sound for dinner?"

Tina: "OK by me; I'm not really too hungry."

Me: "Are you feeling all right?"

Tina: "I'm OK; just a little sluggish. I'll be better soon."

We drove on without much conversation. I had a great dinner but Tina ordered a small meal and only picked at it. We left with plenty of time to get to the cinema but I couldn't help noticing that Tina just seemed 'off normal' to use a power plant term. I parked near the cinema but stopped her before she could get out of the car: "What's wrong, lady? You're not yourself tonight."

Tina: "Well, you're right. I'm not feeling my best tonight. Do you remember when I told you that I sometimes get a little irregular?" I nodded yes; I did remember the conversation. "Well, it's been three days now and nothing's happening. I took some laxative, twice actually but still nothing. I even tried one more time when you came to pick me up. I'm sorry that I'm ruining the evening but, it's at least partially your fault."

Me: "My fault? I'm very sorry to hear that you're not feeling well but, please explain how it's my fault. "

Tina: "Well, if you remember that conversation, I told you that I sometimes get off schedule and that a little anal action fixes the problem. Well, I've been doing really well since that one time that we did it but, it's been two months now and I'm stopped up again."

Wow, am I the only guy who's gotten in trouble for NOT fucking a woman up the ass? I was feeling sorry for her discomfort and concern for her well-being: "What can I do to help?"

Tina: "Let's go see the movie. Maybe that stuff I took will finally work. If not, it may take some drastic action."

So, we went on in and watched the movie. Tina got up twice during the show to go to the ladies' room but returned both times shaking her head no. When the movie finished, I took her by the hand and led her back to my car: "Tina, it's breaking my heart seeing you in this discomfort. What can be done?"

Tina: "Maybe a suppository? That might work."

Me: "Do you have any?"

Tina: "Not with me. Can we go to the pharmacy? Is it still open?"

I knew where there was a pharmacy that was open 24/7: "Leave it to me, I know where one is open." I drove to the pharmacy, parked and we went on in. We found the laxative aisle and started scanning for something familiar. Tina found the brand that she uses and selected a box of twelve. I asked her if she needed anything else and she replied: "Do you still have that other tube of lubricant at your place?"

Me: "Didn't you open it that morning that you woke me up with your hands? "How much is left?"

Tina: "We'd better get more, OK?"

So we went further down the aisle finding the lubricant with the condoms and other birth control items. Tina picked up two tubes and we headed for the checkout. I expected some funny looks from the checkout guy but he played it straight. We were soon on our way to my apartment with Tina noticeably quiet.

We arrived, parked and headed in. I followed her up the stairs checking her ass, as usual. When we reached upstairs Tina said: "How about one more try?"

I told her to go ahead and take her time. I asked if she would like a little wine and she agreed. So Tina went into the bathroom and I went into the kitchen. I poured two glasses of red wine and took them to the living room, I sat on the couch and waited. Ten minutes went by and no Tina. After five more I got up and walked to the bathroom door: "Are you OK?"

Tina spoke through the door: "Yes, I'm OK but nothing happening. I'll be out in a minute."

I went back into the living room and sat down. Tina came out about two minutes later wearing her bra and with her lower half wrapped in a bath towel. I couldn't help but ask: "Are we going out on the balcony again?"

This made Tina giggle a little as she remembered our tryst out there that started with her wearing a beach towel in much the same manner. She asked: "Where is the stuff that we bought?"

I picked up the pharmacy bag from the table: "Right here."

Tina: "Then let's get this done. How about I lay across your lap and you just pop one of those things into me? Use some of the lube and push it up as far as you can reach with your little finger, OK?"

I agreed. Tina walked over to the sliding glass door and pulled the drapes closed. She then walked back to the couch, unwrapped and took off the towel and laid it across my lap. She stood there naked from the waist down for a couple of seconds before putting herself across my legs. She adjusted her position until her butt was right under my face. She could probably feel my cock as it was getting hard under her gentle weight; pressing up against her through my jockeys and trousers.

I picked up the package of suppositories and read the instructions. It said to insert 'well into the rectum and hold for ten minutes or until the need to evacuate becomes insistent'. Wow, such technical terms. I told Tina what it said and she told me that she already knew that since she has used them before.

I had a little difficulty unwrapping one of the little white bullet shaped things. I eventually got it and then took the cap off the tube of lube. I managed to get a single little drop of the lube ono the pointy end of the suppository before I asked: "Are you ready?"

Tina had her face in one of the couch throw pillows. She nodded her head yes so I began to plot out how I was going to accomplish this next event. I held the suppository in my right hand while I used the fingers of my left hand to separate her butt cheeks. I could see her little pink opening right in front of me. It was hard to believe that just a couple of months ago I had my cock in there. It looked too small and delicate to accommodate a cock. I finally got down to business and aligned the lubricated device with her butt hole and pushed as gently as I could. It went in a little and then came right back out. Now I understood the part about needing to push it in.

I applied some of the lubricant to the little finger of my right hand. I then pushed the suppository back into Tina's bum and followed it in with my pinky. I kept pressing until I was in as far as the second knuckle. It felt like the suppository moved further in as I could no longer feel it on my fingertip. I pulled my finger back out and just sat there looking at Tina's magnificent ass. It was truly a work of art.

Me: "It says to wait for ten minutes."

Tina: "I know; I've done this before."

Me: "Just like this?"

Tina: "No, by myself. But I know how it works."

Me: "Does it feel like it might work this time?"

Tina: "Maybe. Sometimes it takes two."

Me: "Do you want me to put in another one?"

Tina: "No, let's wait and see if this one works."

I put my hand on her ass. Wow, it feels so good. I slid my fingers down the curve of her butt cheeks toward her pussy. Before I could get to where I wanted to go Tina lifted her head: "Not until you wash your hands, OK?"

I understood what she meant. So, I decided to be content waiting for the suppository to work while I gazed intently at her fine posterior. What a view!

It was close to the ten-minute mark when Tina said: "I think it's working. Let me get up."

I helped her to her feet and watched that great ass wiggle away towards the bathroom. Women seem to walk a little funny when there's something in their ass. Anyway, Tina was gone to the bathroom and I decided to clean up the area. I folded up the towel, collected up the wrapper and the package. I put the cap back on the lube and generally straightened up the room.

I heard the toilet flush and after about three minutes a smiling Tina, clad only in her bra and panties emerged walking directly to me. She kissed me: "It worked and I feel two tons better."

I congratulated her and kissed her back. It was great having the Tina that I knew back.

Tina: "Go in there and wash your hands. Use plenty of soap. I'll wait here."

So I dutifully went into the bathroom. It smelled like air freshener, a lot of air freshener, so much air freshener that I could see an empty can of air freshener in the waste can. I washed my hands, dried them and went back out. Tina was waiting in the hall.

Tina: "Go get into bed. I'm going to take a quick shower, freshen things up and then I want you to give my ass a thorough fucking; OK?"

Me: "What about your agreement to let me get you off before I do that?"

Tina: "Can I kneel over your face again? You can apply the lube better that way."

Me: "Absolutely! Hurry, I'll be waiting."

She went into the bathroom and I went into the bedroom.

I stripped off in record time and climbed into the bed. I could hear the shower running so I took the time to check that everything was OK. I adjusted myself so that I wasn't too close to the headboard; I did this so that Tina would have plenty of room to kneel above me and to put herself down onto the pillows if she wanted to. The tube of lubricant was nearby on the night table and I was about two-thirds hard just thinking that I was going to get back in her ass again. I could still remember the feeling from the last time. She was warm, tight and so really exciting.

I heard the shower shut off and figured that she would be out in five minutes or so. I was about right; it wasn't long before a naked Tina appeared in the doorway wearing only a big smile. I could see her nipples were erect and she looked magnificent.

Tina: "I feel so much better. Are you ready for me?"

I lifted up my now fully erect cock and said: "Do I look ready?"

Tina walked on over to the bed. She bent down and gave me a long, wet kiss. I held her hands to steady her as she climbed onto the bed over me. As promised, she put one knee on either side of my head letting me see her glorious pussy up close. I already had the pillow behind my head so I was able to reach her lips with mine without any trouble. Tina moved her knees out slightly bringing her pussy further down against my face.

I was now able to locate her engorged clit. She was already a little wet and I could feel her moisture level increase as I drew her clit between my lips. I put my palms on the cheeks of her ass and encouraged her to move against my face. She started slowly but was soon keeping a regular pace sliding her crotch across my chin while I continued to tease and suck on her completely distended clit. She started her purring and I was hoping that she would come soon. I had decided to give her a double ride tonight in celebration of her getting relief.

I looked up and could see that Tina had her face lifted up towards the ceiling. Her arms hung limply at her sides. She was totally lost to what I was doing. The purring increased as I could feel a little more energy in her thrusting. After a few more moments her movements became a little frantic. She was coming and coming hard. I kept up my efforts hoping that she was enjoying her orgasm. She certainly seemed to be getting the most out of it. The purring had changed to a low growl that was soon replaced by a little giggle.

Tina: "You didn't lube me up!"

I pulled my face back from her crotch, looked up at her smiling face: "I thought that you might go for two tonight; what do you say?"

Tina: "Two? Oh, I don't know. I'm all tingly right now. I don't think that I could; at least not right away."

Me: "OK, I'll wait. How about I pay a little visit to the girls while you recover a little?"

Tina lifted herself up and slid down on top of me until we were face to face: "How about you just fuck my ass like you promised?"

How could I argue with that: "What's your pleasure?"

Tina: "How do you feel about a little doggie action?"

Me: "I'd love it but, are you sure that you don't want another ride on my face? How about if you just lay on your back and let me spend a little more time kissing that beautiful pussy?"

Tina: "Ass - lube - fuck - now."

She slid off me and took up a kneeling position right next to me. She was facing the headboard and as I sat up, I could focus on nothing other than this fine looking woman offering herself to me. I picked up the tube of lube, opened it and squeezed out a big blob into my hand. I daubed the lube between her cheeks and pushed a little into her tight little butt hole. I inserted my pinky then my ring finger. I put more lube on my hand before switching to my middle and then my pointer finger. Tina was purring again by the time that I got her lubed to my satisfaction. I put a lot of lube on my cock and moved to a kneeling position directly behind her.

I slid my cock up and down her crack a few times; wow, that felt good. I centered my cock head on her well lubricated little hole and pushed gently. Without warning, Tina pushed herself back against me driving my cock about half way into her. She was as tight and as warm as I remembered. I didn't move for a minute or so. I was just getting ready to try another push when Tina pushed back on me again. I was now almost all the way in and it felt great.

Me: "Are you OK, lady "

Tina: "Do it, do it now."

So, with direction like that I started stroking into her. Slowly at first and speeding up fairly quickly. I could tell right away that, like the last time, I wasn't going to last very long. My balls tightened and I pushed in as far as I could go. I erupted inside Tina. She never made a sound but I could feel her insides throbbing along with mine. Was she coming, too?

Tina put her shoulders down onto the bed. She reached back putting her hand on my hip pulling me towards her: "Stay in me; follow me down."

We were soon prone with me on top of her. I put my forearms down on the bed to try to take some of my weight off of her. Tina spread her legs allowing my legs to go down onto the bed. Wow, this really felt good. My rapidly softening cock was slowly being ejected and there was nothing that I could do about it. 'Plop' I was out but not about to move anytime soon; it felt too good.

Me: "Did you come again? It sure felt like it."

Tina: "Yes I did. I wasn't expecting it but it really felt good with you inside me."

I stayed like that for as long as I could. Tina wasn't objecting either.

It soon was obvious that we had to move apart. I put myself down on my back next to her. Tina straightened her legs and lay herself next to me on her side. I kissed her and thanked her for a long time. Eventually, I had to pee so I got up to go to the bathroom.

Tina: "You wash that thing while you're in there, OK?"

I promised to take the appropriate precautions and return to her clean. I did as instructed. I felt a little silly standing in front of the bathroom sink washing my cock. But, I did it. When I got back to bed, Tina was sitting up. She had my calendar on her lap. I usually keep the calendar on the fridge with some magnets. The calendar shows my shift schedule, appointments and important dates. She was writing on the calendar with a pen.

I sat back on the bed and looked down at the calendar. Tina: "Look here, I put 'TA' in a circle on today's date.

Me: "So, what does that mean?"

Tina: "It means 'Tina's Ass'."

Me: "Oh, so that I'll remember tonight?"

Tina: "Yes. I also put the same 'TA' five weeks out. Sometime during that week you're going to have to do me again; understand?"

All I could say was: "Yes Ma'am."