Tina and Dani

Story Info
Tranny and three men.
1.4k words
4.43
30.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaJ
TinaJ
13 Followers

I had not cross dressed in months, but I was having an insatiable desire to suck some cock. I decided to go to a local Phoenix gay club in search of a fun sexy date. After a few "apple-tinis" I was approached by a cute guy, in his thirties, shorter than me and well built. He introduced himself as Dan and said he was attracted to me, when I asked why he said he thought I would be a cute looking girl! I was shocked since I was dressed as a boy and was showing no signs of femininity. Dan smiled and said it was alright; he liked femme men and said he cross dressed at times. With that confession I divulged my secret that I was a cross dresser also but had not dressed in a few months.

I was somewhat confused since Dan did not appear to be feminine; when I mentioned it he told me he likes to wear women's clothes but does not wear wigs or makeup. Then came the important part, he said he was dominant when dressed! Now he really had my attention. After that we really hit it off, Dan bought me some more drinks and we escaped to the parking lot where we kissed. After making out I told him I was too drunk to drive and he graciously drove me to my house where we continued inside. Once there we both stripped and Dan sat me on the couch and forced his 7" cock in my mouth. After pumping me for a few minutes he exploded a huge load which I greedily swallowed. I was so drunk with lust I begged him to anally fuck me but he dressed and gave me his address telling me to be at his place tomorrow at 6, and to bring my feminine attire.

The following night I arrived at Dan's house but when he opened the door he was wearing 5"black heels, black lace hose, a black leather skirt and a black see through top, no makeup or wig- he was then to be called Mistress Dani!

I entered, he handed me a bag and told me to change in the bathroom. I opened the bag and put on a real tight pair of pink shorts, a pink top and pink flip flops, I then joined Dani in the living room for some drinks. I curled up on the couch with a glass of white wine as we chatted. Dani told me he did not fuck me the night before because he was saving me for tonight, he then told me some very exciting news, he has 2 friends coming over to use me later! I was so excited but told him I had not prepared, Dani said to not worry since he would prep me for them. With that he ran the bath and I slipped in some warm bubbles. Dani then shaved the little hair I had from my arms and chest; I then stood so he could get my legs, rear, and finally my pubic hair. I felt so smooth and femme. Dani had me sit back in the tub and turn so my rear was up, he then got out a large enema bag and filed it from the tubs faucet, and he hung the bag on the shower rod and lubed the tip. Dani then inserted and let the water flow till I cramped, he then shut it off and rubbed my tummy so all the fluid would enter and clean me. After I released the fluid, Dani repeated the procedure so I was squeaky clean. Afterwards I showered and entered the bedroom to dress.

I brought 5" heels black thigh high leather boots, hose, corset, and my long blond wig. After dressing I sat at the vanity as Dani helped me apply my makeup, he liked me slutty so the eyeliner and lipstick went on heavy. After I put on my wig I looked like the sexy Tina I remembered and missed. Finally, Dani placed a black patent leather collar around my neck and attached a leash; I was ready for whatever happened!

Dani and I went back to the living room and waited for the door bell to ring. At 9pm, a large man arrived, Dani introduced me to Bear! At 6'5" and around 260 pounds he was not that intimidating since he was so cute and sweet. I got up and Bear kissed me on the lips, he sat down and I sat at his feet stroking his leg. Soon the door bell rang again and in walked a handsome man about 50, lean and muscular, Dani introduced this new guy as Donkey. I was taken back but Dani assured me I heard right and that his nickname was derived from the size of his cock! "Oh my" I stated as the curiosity overwhelmed me. Donkey told me how lovely I looked and asked me if I wanted to see? I thought that was rather quick but I did so I said yes! Donkey pulled down his shorts revealing a gorgeous thick 10" cock!!

I was so excited and looked to Dani for approval, he nodded and I went to my knees kissing the head of donkeys glistening penis.

I pulled his cock upward so I could lick and taste his balls, then I licked the underside of his shaft working my way back to the head. Placing the head in my mouth, I stroked his long shaft with my hand as I hungrily sucked his head and took as much length into my throat. By this time I could feel eyes on me and glanced to see Dani and Bear watching the cock sucking show! This only made me want to suck more, Donkey took my hand and helped me up, he kissed me and walked me to a chair where he sat, and I then kneeled and continued to work on his cock.

As I knelt, Dani moved my hips with his hands so my ass was pointing upward and my back was arched. I continued to work on Donkeys huge cock as I felt Dani manipulate me. I felt two hands spreading my ass cheeks wide, then the wet tip of a nozzle entering my hole. Liquid lubricant was soon filling my ass-pussy making me as wet as any real woman. The hands remained on my cheeks as I felt the head of a cock pressing against my ass-pussy opening. I momentarily stop sucking to look back, over my shoulder to see Bear kneeling with a wicked smile as he pushed his cock into my well lubed hole. I held Donkey tight as Bear's cock entered and he began to fuck me with fast strokes. I was entranced for a moment until Donkey took hold of my head guiding my mouth back to his cock. I sucked and clenched my ass cheeks gripping Bear's cock firmly until he let out a yelp, squirting his load into my hot wet hole. As he pulled out I could feel a combination of lube and cum leak from my ass-pussy hole. The combination was incredible and made me feel so open and vulnerable.

As good as Donkeys cock tasted, I knew I was ready to take his 10" inside of me. His cock was now rock hard as I kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear to please fuck me. Donkey then told me to sit on his cock, I stood up and with the juices still leaking from my ass, and I squatted slowly on his huge dong. It took a few minutes to squat all the way to the base of his massive tool but once inside I began to ride it hard. Up and down I bounced as I could see the pleasure on his face. Bear watched as Dani stood next to me close enough to put his cock into my mouth. Bouncing and sucking took a skillful rhythm as I greedily fucked and sucked both men. Donkey grabbed my hips and held me down until he was deep inside of me, I slowly wiggled and rotated my hips bringing him to the brink of cumming, he pulled me tighter and let out a scream as his cum filled my entire insides. The sensation was overwhelming causing me to have an internal orgasm like no other; I shuddered and shook as I held Donkey while we exploded in a mutual orgasm. The scene was too much for Dani as he stroked his cock, as I watched his cock head swell; I opened my mouth just in time to take his sweet milky jizz down my throat.

We were all exhausted and satisfied but I knew there was more fun to follow, Dane brought me a tampon which I inserted to keep the juices in my ass-pussy, from there we went to the bedroom for more games....

To be continued.

TinaJ
TinaJ
13 Followers