Tina & Her Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

"No problem. Thanks officer. I appreciate the warning." I answered.

He nodded and started to move away, and as he left I heard him say "Lucky bastard."

The girls were a little put out at having their fun stopped but then I suggested we had to get back to the room and check the messages to see if Amy had called. That got their minds on something else and off we went. I stopped at a liquor store and grabbed a few bottles of wine to take back to the room.

It was just 6:00PM when we walked back into the room and the little red light on the phone was flashing signifying we had a message. Sure enough it was Amy saying a couple of her friends were going to drop her off around 6:00. So she was due any minute. I told the girls that Amy would be here soon and asked what they wanted to do that evening. Just then there was a knock at the door and Tammy rushed to open it. She squealed with delight to see Amy standing on the other side. She practically jumped out the door to hug her and drag her into the room. She came in leading two people. The first was a girl, about 20, blonde, very petite with freckles and very pretty. The second was a boy, he looked a little younger maybe 18, he was average height and average build with brown hair and if I checked out guys I would say he was cute (at least my girls told me he was later) and definitely shy. It was evident from the way he stood there, with his head hanging.

"Wait till you see what Jack did to us." Tammy gushed to Amy.

"What did he do?" Amy asked looking a little confused

At that question Tammy grabbed Tina's hand and pulled her over next to her facing Amy.

"Do you like our new outfits?" Tina asked, "Jack just got them for us today. They have tops but we decided that they look better with our Bikini tops."

"Yeah they're cute." Amy answered, now even more confused.

"How about now?" Tammy asked as she and her sister lifted their skirts and exposed their newly shaved, bald pussies for everyone to see.

"Oh my God! He shaved your pussy. That is so cool. Did it hurt? What does it feel like?" Amy blurted out as she got closer for a better look. She instinctively reached her hand out to touch the girls' smooth mounds. She was so enthralled by the sight that she became totally oblivious to her two friends standing there watching this spectacle with their eyes popping out and their mouths hanging open.

"Amy," I interrupted, "maybe you'd like to introduce your friends."

She was embarrassed to have forgotten them but recovered quickly. "Jack these are my friends Stacy and Bob. They were nice enough to drop me off. Bob, Stacey this is Jack and these are his girlfriends Tina and Tammy, They're sisters."

Poor Bob, his eyes got even bigger, if that was possible at the announcement that these two were sisters and were both my girlfriends. Stacey, by this time had gotten herself under control and just gave me an appraising look as she said hello.

As I returned her look I could tell we were both wondering what the rest of the evening would bring.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers
12