Tina & Her Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went in and looked over the backgrounds available they choose a very realistic looking beach scene then it came time to choose our outfits. The girls looked at each other and at the girl who was manning the camera. "We don't want outfits we want to be naked." Tina told the photographer. The girl smiled and agreed. She was cute with short brown hair and brown eyes, a nice tan from spending her days on the beach and a nice body visible through the tight shorts and top she was wearing. She pulled a curtain across the front of the shop to separate us from the storefront. Tina and Tammy quickly stripped off their bikini tops and skirts and stood in front of the backdrop with me between them. We took a ton of shots. Some with both girls and myself, some with each girl alone, some with me alone with each girl and some bordering on pornographic.

When we had exhausted most of the possible combinations the girls started to get dressed. I stepped out into the front area to look around the shop. As soon as I left the girl talk started, which I could clearly hear through the curtain. The photographer was curious and started hinting around at why the two of them were with one guy and could I take care of them both and did I ever get tired. It got pretty personal and lurid as girl talk often does. People claim that guys brag and yes many do but with women there are often no bounds they talk about anything no matter how personal and they often can get pretty damn crude. It sounded like they were done and coming out so I headed to the front of the store and pretended I didn't hear a thing.

We would have to come back in an hour to pick up the prints but before leaving we examined the proofs and choose the poses we wanted. The girls wanted nearly all of them so I splurged and cut a deal with the girl for the whole bunch as 5x7's. I paid for them and we headed out, figuring to stop back later and pick them up.

We strolled for a while longer and stopped for a drink at one of the boardwalk bars before heading back to pickup our pictures. The girl at the photo stand was finishing up with some people so we waited. I had to use the lavatory so left Tina and Tammy to pick up the prints. I told them I would be at the public restroom just outside and down the way a bit and would meet them here when I was done.

A few minutes later I found myself standing on the boardwalk looking for the girls. I had taken care of business in the restroom and was waiting where I had told them I would be. Finally I saw them heading down the boardwalk toward me.

"All set?" I asked

"Yep," Tina answered, "Do you want to do more boardwalk or head back?

"I guess we could do both at the same time." I decided.

We started a leisurely stroll down the boardwalk in the general direction of the motel, talking and just enjoying each others company. The girls stopped a few times to bend over or lean against the rail to show off their asses and pussies, just to tease me and every other living male within sight. Eventually we made it back to the room and by this time they had worked me up to be quiet horny. I was ready for some sex especially since as soon as they got into the room they dropped their skirts and pulled off their tops exposing their luscious bodies. But they wanted to go through the junk we had bought. I laid on the bed while they sorted it out, watching their naked bodies bounce and giggle. They were going thru the pictures when there was a knock at the door. Before I could move Tammy jumped up and ran to the door and opened it.

This girl had really become shameless. Here she was stark naked, answering the door, like it was the most natural thing in the world. She didn't even bother to hide behind it, just opened it up and stood there.

"Oh, Hi, come on in." I heard her say.

A few seconds hesitatation and she reached out and pulled a female arm into the room. "Don't be silly. Come in. We don't mind."

Then I saw who was connected to the other end of the arm, it was the brunette from the photo shop. She looked around taking in Tammy and Tina. Then she looked at me. "I'm sorry to bother you but I made a mistake and didn't give you all the pictures. I had them in two bags and only gave you one so I brought the others over because I heard you guys talking about leaving tomorrow."

"I thought we were missing some." Tina chimed in. She had the pictures spread out on the other bed and began adding the new batch to what she had. "Thanks. Would you like a glass of wine or something?"

"Uh, no thanks. I mean I wouldn't want to intrude or anything." She answered.

"You're not intruding, you're invited." Tammy said as she dragged her over to the sitting area and poured her a glass of wine.

"OK, thanks. Do you mind if I ask a personal question?" The brunette asked.

"No, go ahead, ask anything you want." Tammy said.

"Do you guys ever wear clothes?"

Both girls giggled and Tina answered. "Only when we have to. Besides we are busy teasing Jack, getting him worked up for later."

The Brunette blushed and took a sip of her wine. "You did fantastic work on these pictures. They're great. Come look at these." Tina gushed as she sorted through them. "By the way, I'm Tina, that slut over there with Jack is my sister Tammy and obviously that's Jack." She said pointing at each of us in turn.

"I'm not a slut. I just like to be naked with guys, especially Jack." Tammy protested.

"Pleased to meet you, my name is Sue." The brunette answered. She seemed a little uncomfortable at first but was starting to get used to being in a room with a guy and two naked women. Probably because of the way that Tina and Tammy handled being naked as just a natural state. No big deal. She and Tina began to talk and I could see that they were rapidly becoming friends. Tammy was lying next to me and just stroking my arms and chest, pushing her nakedness against me. I reached over and wiggled a finger between her legs and spent some time absently teasing her while the other two talked.

I listened to the conversation while I played with Tammy's clit and slit and occasionally slid my finger into her hole. Sue was a college student, the same age as Tina. She was working here at the shore for the summer. To earn a few dollars and get some sun. Unfortunately, with the hours they had her working she was getting the sun but not able to socialize much. Tina had refilled her wine glass a couple of times and she was really beginning to loosen up. She began complaining about not getting any sex. Her boyfriend was busy working construction for his uncle two states away and she wasn't getting the chance to meet anyone else.

The two of them were oblivious to what I was doing to Tammy, partly because they were engrossed in their own conversation and partly because of the way we were arranged on the bed. I was lying on my side facing them and Tammy was behind me laying flat. Neither of them noticed the sound of her breathing starting to become shallow and fast but when she came on my hand with a load groan it was too much to miss. Both of them looked over at us. Suddenly Sue blushed a deep red as she realized what had been going on while she sat a few feet away.

"Umm, I needed that." Tammy sighed as she draped an arm over me and hugged me close.

Tina just laughed. "You always think you need that." She said to her sister. Then to Sue, "See I told you she was a little slut. No pride, she doesn't care where she is or who's watching."

"Yes I do." Tammy answered. Then with an evil grin "The more people watching the better." With that said she kissed me, very passionately before jumping off the bed and joining the other two girls on the other bed too look at the pictures. I got up and poured myself a glass of wine before joining them. My erection was very visible through the shorts I was wearing and I could see Sue eyeing it as I moved across the room.

I began to look over the pictures and I was impressed she had done an excellent job with them. There were around 20 shots of the girls and I some were quite provocative. "I bet you don't get many people who want their pictures taken naked." I said.

"No you guys are my first. I've had a couple of girls topless but nobody else totally naked and certainly not two girls with one guy." She answered. "But I have to admit that it gave me and idea. After you left I locked the door for a few minutes and took some shots of myself to send to my boyfriend."

"Oh, can we see them." Tammy begged.

She hesitated for a second before reaching into her purse and bringing out an envelope. Then hesitated again before removing the pictures. What she showed us was 12 shots of herself. They started with a standard shot of her in front of the beach backdrop we had used and progressed through her removing her clothing to the last where she was sitting in front of the backdrop, full frontal with her legs spread wide.

"You're a very beautiful girl with a beautiful body. I think your boyfriend is very lucky and will probably spend hours jerking off to these." I offered as I handed them back.

"I agree." Tammy offered. "If I were a guy I would certainly be jerking off to them. I'm a girl and looking at them got me wet."

Sue Blushed again looked at us both and said, "You guys are so nice. Thank You. But I'm not much to look at."

"Don't sell yourself short." I said as I pointed to my hardon straining against my shorts. "Do you think this is all because of Tina and Tammy? A good bit of it is because of you."

She blushed even harder now and hid her face in embarrassment. Tina leaned over and gave her a hug. "Don't be embarrassed. You should be proud that you have that kind of effect on a guy. You look good and are very pretty." Tina told her.

"Well I am kind of but, I mean here I am and you guys are so nice to me and I'm getting your guy all horny and showing off pictures of myself naked. I mean I don't want you to think I'm trying to steal him." Sue said through her embarrassment.

"You're not going to steal him unless he wants to be stolen and if that's the case he was never ours in the first place. Besides we don't mind sharing, its fun sometimes."

"Sharing? You mean you'd share him with somebody?" She asked obviously surprised.

"Sure, why not we share him with each other and last night we shared him with two girls" Tammy chimed in matter of factly.

"When you share, I mean do you join in and all." Sue asked, still surprised.

"Sometimes," I answered, "It's just sex after all. When we make love we do it alone but when we're having sex that's different."

She looked thoughtful for a minute. Tina had released her from the hug but had not taken her hands away from the other girl's legs. She was gently sliding her hands over Sue's thighs in a sensual and slow motion. That told me that Tina was interested in inviting Sue to join us. I wasn't worried about Tammy because she would be game for anything and anyone as long as she didn't get left out.

I looked at Sue's shirt and could see that the talk and or the attention Tina was paying to her legs was having an effect, as her nipples were clearly visibly erect, pushing out and showing through her bra and the thin tight top she was wearing. I leaned over to her and gently kissed her lips, testing the waters. If she pulled back I would know that she wasn't interested or too scared, but she didn't she softly kissed me back. I continued to kiss her down one side of her neck across her throat and up the other side until I returned to her mouth. I kissed her lips again and this time found her mouth open and her tongue waiting for me. I let her tongue into my mouth and returned the favor by letting mine into hers. When I broke the kiss to again go after her neck I looked down and saw that Tina had slid her hands along Sue's legs and into the legs of her shorts so that she was running her fingers lightly up and down the crease formed where Sue's legs met her torso.

I moved my hands over to Sue and gently ran them over her tits to her side where I applied pressure and upward motion to draw her up to her knees on the bed while I kissed her again. She followed my lead and was kneeling there as Tina and Tammy each hooked a finger into the waistband of her shorts and in one slow but fluid movement slid the other girl's panties and shorts down to her knees revealing her sex. What we found was a sparse bush covering a very cute little pussy. I continued to kiss her as I put my hands under her top and lifted it up and over her head leaving her in her bra kneeling on the bed with her pants and panties down on her knees. Tammy reached out and undid the clasp on her bra freeing a nice set of "D" cup tits. What a change from Stacey last night. From barely bumps on the chest to huge mounds of flesh. I bent over and took first on nipple then the other in my mouth.

While I spent time on her tits the girls worked her pants down over her knees and over her feet leaving her as naked as they were. Tina was running her hands over Sue's ass. It was a nicely shaped and firm ass I found as I let my own hand slide down and share it with Tina. Together we moved down her ass and between her legs to find her pussy. She was wet and ready as she slid her legs apart to allow us access. At this point I don't think she knew or cared who was doing what to her only that she was being touched and it felt good.

While Tina and I were playing with Sue's pussy teasing her from behind Tammy sat back on the bed and was watching us. She had one hand in her pussy and the other on her tit, squeezing and pinching her nipples. I watched Tammy for a minute as Tina and I touched Sue and found myself startled back to reality as I felt hands grab my cock through my pants and pull on it. We had gotten Sue so worked up that she wanted my meat and she wanted it now. Almost before I could react she had my shorts open and had my dick out and was jacking me. I took a half step back to let my pants fall to the floor and started to slid my briefs down when Sue's eyes suddenly got huge and her head snapped over to stare at Tina. She had realized when my hands came into view that it wasn't me who was playing with her pussy but another girl. For a few seconds I half expected her to jump off the bed but instead she relaxed as the sexual euphoria started to build and take over.
As soon as she started to relax and her eyes started to go half closed again, Tina leaned over and kissed her on the lips very tentatively. Then she looked Sue in the eyes and said,"If you want me to stop I will. Just tell me." Sue looked back at her and slowly shook her head from side to side and answered "No, it feels too good. I was curious too, I was thinking about what you three do. I was just surprised. Don't stop. I want to try more, everything tonight."

At that Tina and I laid her back on the bed. That put her face close to Tammy's pussy, not in it but close enough to watch Tammy fingering herself. I was between her legs with my cock lying on her pussy so I moved myself back and forth a little rubbing myself in her fur and spreading her slit before I pulled back and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I knew she was wet and I figured I'd slide right in especially since Tina had been fingering her and I thought had opened her up some.

What a surprise I got when I started to push myself into her. She was tight! It was like a fist clamping down on my dick as I pushed in. I got about halfway in and looked at Tina questioningly.

"Tight, isn't she" Tina said smilingly as she played with Sue's nipples.

I pulled out a little and pushed farther in and repeated until I was all the way inside her. Once I had gotten all the way in I began to pump on her ever so slowly. Slowly partly because I was afraid of hurting her because she was so small and partly because she was so tight I knew I would not last if I went very fast and I had two other girls to satisfy tonight. As I fucked Sue's pussy Tina laid down with her and began to suck her tits. She started working the girl's massive mounds into her mouth as best she could, licking and sucking. Then I watched as Sue reached a hand out and laid it on Tammy's thigh. Tammy was still finger fucking herself as Sue slowly, tentatively slid her hand up Tammy's thigh to her shaved pussy. She slowly touched and stroked Tammy and then took hold of Tammy's hand and removed it from her pussy replacing it with her own. She tentatively slid first on finger then a second into Tammy's pussy. Tammy moaned with pleasure, "That feels good." She told Sue, "Play with my clit with your thumb."

I felt myself beginning to get close to orgasm so I pulled my dick out of the tight pussy and moved my face down into her crotch and began licking for all I was worth. She responded immediately by clamping my head between her legs and squeezing. It was not long before she flooded my face with her sweet juice. I lapped up as much as I could while she relaxed. I came up off of her pussy and met Tina's mouth with mine and kissed her deeply as we switched places.

I loved watching her eat pussy. It was obvious from the look in her eyes how much she enjoyed it. While she went to work on the new girl's snatch I set about tasting her tits and kissing her neck. After a few minutes of this I felt my own imminent orgasm subside so I brought my cock up to her mouth and rubbed the tip over her lips. She did not immediately open her mouth and Tammy saw this so she urged Sue on," Go ahead suck him off a little. Nothing is like sucking cock. It's one of my favorite things to do." She slowly opened her mouth and I let the head slide in and felt her tongue wrap around my head as I worked it back and forth a little. I wanted to push all the way in but from her reaction I could tell she was not an experienced cocksucker and did not want to ruin the experience for her but keep it slow and easy instead. Gradually she became accustomed to it and started to draw me deeper and deeper into her mouth until I could tell she was really getting into it. I again felt the familiar rising in my balls and withdrew from her mouth. She tried to follow my cock with her mouth as I pulled away.

"Do you like having it in your mouth?" I asked

She nodded and said, "I tried it before but he always tried to shove it down my throat. I was afraid of gagging and choking."

"If you like that, would you like to try Tammy's pussy? You have her about ready to cum." I offered.

"I was hoping somebody would give me the chance to try it." she smiled at me. "But please fuck me while I do it. I love your dick in me. It's like being stuffed with a big sausage not the hotdog my boyfriend has."

Tina heard our exchange so she got up off of Sue's pussy. "Just save some for me. I need to be fucked soon." She said as she moved up to Sue's tits again. Tammy swung her leg over and straddled Sue's mouth as the other girls tongue went to work on her clit, sliding down her slit and entering her hole. I positioned myself ready to fuck her and expecting to have to push myself inside that tight pussy again. I found she had loosened up a little, whether it was stretched out from the last time I had fucked her or whether she had simply become less tense I was not sure and really didn't care. I just started to pump on her pussy again. Giving her the slow pounding she craved. I no sooner started than Tammy threw back her head and came with a moan all over Sues face. Sue did not stop there she kept on going. Licking and sucking Tammy's clit and lips until Tina gave Tammy a little shove and said "My turn." and crawled up to plant her pussy over Sue's face. Sue went to work on Tina's pussy as she had on Tammy while I fucked her.

Tina had straddled her facing me so I could get a good view of the tongue lashing into her hole and up her slit as I fucked her. The combination of getting fucked and eating pussy at the same time must have been erotic enough for sue as I could feel her already tight cunt grow even tighter around my dick and I could see her tongue working feverishly on Tina's pussy. I knew sue was getting close to climax. "She's about to cum." I said to Tina.