Tina & Her Sister Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank stared at me for a few minutes just sipping his drink, "You are a devious bastard. I like it. But can you get all these people to co-operate."

"The samples are easy, one phone call and they'll be delivered the next day. The cop is already interested in Rev Johnson, rumors and complaints that people will make but not make official he wants the worm bad and won't mind if the rules are bent just so he doesn't have to bend them. The reporter is easy they are all lazy and love when somebody hands them something, they live for it. I have already done the homework we just need to agree. If your bent on killing him and going to jail, that's fine with me but this way he lives with the stigma the rest of his life."

"Tina this means you have to talk to the shit. What do you think?" Frank asked.

"If all I have to do is pretend to want to repent for five minutes I can handle that. I'm not afraid of him, I think he's afraid of me. Besides if we can get the bastard it will be worth it." She answered.

Frank looked at the girls and said "Why don't you girls give me a couple of minutes with junior here."

While I did not like being referred to as junior I sensed that he wanted to talk man to man. "Tina, we did not have any desert. Why don't you and Tammy go to that shop down town and get an ice cream cake. That will take you about 20 minutes."

Both girls looked a little apprehensive but stood up to go. "Be nice, both of you" Tina said as they left.

Once the door was closed I waited for Frank, at this point it was his move, and he made it "So tell me are you fucking both my nieces or just Tina?"

I knew this was truth time so I looked him in the eye and took my life in my hands "Both" I answered.

"Do they both know it and agree" He asked with a hard edge to his voice.

"They both are aware and agree. I love them both and I think they love me." I answered without wavering.

He paused and stared at me. "I think your right. The way they both look at you makes it fairly obvious. I can't say I approve of the arrangement but if they are both happy that's what matters. You know if you hurt either one I will hunt you down."

"I figured that, but you may find me a little more of a challenge that the good reverend." I answered with a smile.

"Yeah, you're probably right but I'd still kill you." He retorted.

"Probably." I answered with our eyes locked.

Again he stared at me. "Well, you got balls, I'll give you that. Most men would have blinked by now and started making excuses. I do have to question your sanity taking on those two girls and keeping them under control. You're a better man than I, Gunga Din." He quoted with a laugh.

I smiled in response. "I never claimed to be entirely sane."

That brought a bigger laugh from him. We sat and talked like old friends and equals until the girls returned. Tina and Tammy were relieved to find we had not killed each other in a testosterone induced frenzy and were happy that we were getting along so well. We had our desert and set up a schedule for our plan. Tammy was put out that she did not have a part until I explained that she was our backup bait incase Tina could not get him out of the office. That made her happy. Frank left with a handshake from me and a hug from the girls.

As the door closed Tina turned and put her arms around my neck to pull me in for a hug and a kiss while Tammy got behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "We're glad you and Uncle Frank got along Ok." Tammy spoke for both girls.

"Yeah, now what did you two talk about when you chased us out to the store?" Tina Chimed in.

"Nothing, just guy stuff." I answered.

"Don't give me that crap. When we left I could tell he hadn't decided if he should tear you apart or shake your hand. Then when we get back you guys are all buddy buddy." Tina demanded.

"He just asked me a question and I gave him an honest answer. He appreciated and respected the honesty. So then he was Ok."

"What did he ask?" Tina asked warily.

"He asked if I was fucking both his nieces or just one."

There was a sudden, sharp intake of breath from both girls as they stared at me. Then very slowly and cautiously Tammy asked, "How did you answer that?"

"I told him the truth. All I answered was "Both"."

"Then why are you still alive and uninjured?" Tina asked.

"Probably because I was honest. I think he either knew or suspected and the question was as much a test of me as something he wanted an answer to. I suspect that if I had lied you girls would have come home to blood and gore. But he respected the fact that I told the truth. He said he did not agree with our arrangement but as long as you guys were happy he was not going to object."

"Is that all he said?" Tammy asked

"No he did warn me that if I hurt you girls he would hunt me down." I smiled as I answered.

"But how would he know that we were all one......whatever you call an arrangement like this" Tammy asked.

"He said he could tell by the way both of you treated me and looked at me."

"I guess we are a little transparent when it comes to how much we adore you." Tina said as she hugged me close again. I put and arm around her and reached out the other to enfold Tammy in the embrace, I kissed them each in turn then both together. Holding these two girls always had an effect on me and my hands began to roam over their bodies and caress their backs and asses. I grew as hard as steel when one of them reached down and grasped my member and gave me a squeeze. I did not release them I just stood there enjoying the closeness and the affection that I felt, as well as the caressing of my manhood. But these two horny nymphs would not let me get away with that long and soon I felt my fly being opened and a hand reach inside my pants and massaging my cock. By this time I had worked my hand inside their shirts and was running it over the bare skin on their backs and down inside the waistband of their pants and ever so lightly running a finger to the crack of their ass, just at the top where the ass cheeks start. I would let my finger draw little circles. My efforts were having the desired effect as whoever was stroking my cock did so with a renewed vigor and someone else was fumbling with my belt and button of my pants while I kissed both girls.

Soon my pants fell down to my ankles and as one, the two sisters knelt in front of me and pulled my briefs down as they went. No I found myself standing in the living room, naked from the waist down with my two girls kneeling in front of me. Tammy was the first to take me into her mouth and I suppressed a shudder as she ran her tongue around the head of my cock and then sucked me deeper into her mouth. While she was busy giving me pleasure Tina started to open the buttons of her shirt to expose her bra encased orbs to us. Once she had her shirt off Tina moved over and kissed her sister gently on the cheek before reaching behind her and undoing and removing her bra. She next returned to her sister's face and kissed her again on the cheek then moving over and kissing her lips where they encased my cock.

This must have been some signal, whether prearranged or understood, Tammy released my meat from her liplock and Tina took it into her mouth and sucked me deep into her throat. I could feel her throat muscles massaging my head as she swallowed my cock, or at least tried to swallow the entire length. But now Tammy was working on removing her sister's blouse and bra and in no time I had both sisters naked from the waist up working on my cock with their mouths while I fondled their tits, pinching their nipples and rolling them between my fingers.

Tina was the first to stand up, Tammy was taking her turn sucking my cock, Tina wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, tenderly but with unmistakable passion she let her tongue slide into my mouth while her sister let my cock slide into hers. As Tina kissed me I now had access to her jeans and I took advantage of it by opening them and sliding them down to her thighs to give me access to her private regions. I let my hand slide down over her sex enjoying the silky smoothness of her shaved pussy. I allowed one finger to slide into her slit and over her clit. She pulled closer to me and held me tighter as I stimulated her.

"Tammy, Help me get your sister's jeans off." I ordered.

Without taking my cock from her mouth and without missing a stroke, Tammy pulled her sister's jeans down to her ankles allowing Tina to step out of them and freeing her to spread her legs a little, inviting me to give her more than a tease. I accepted the invitation and allowed a finger to slide into her and then a second. What I got in return was a moan from deep within her. I withdrew my fingers from Tina's pussy and with them dripping with juice, I offered them to Tammy. She immediately took her mouth off of my cock and sucked them both into her mouth cleaning her sister's cunt juice from them. Once she had licked them clean she stood and Tina again went to her knees and began working her mouth over my dick. First sliding her tongue down the underside and then around the head before drawing it into her mouth.

With Tammy now standing I opened her pants and worked them down over her hips while she kissed me. This time Tina was watching and without being told helped me get them all the way down and off so now both sisters were naked, one kissing me and the other sucking my cock. I spent a minute or two playing with Tammy's pussy getting her even hotter than she was, if that were possible.

Now I was hot and wanted to fuck. Between the tag team blow job and playing with both pussies I need to feel a pussy wrapped around my meat. I pulled my cock from Tina's mouth and joined her on the floor, pulling Tammy down with me. Tina must have sensed what I needed as by the time I was on my knees she was laying on her back with her legs spread, her pink pussy exposed and waiting for my cock to fill it. As I got within reach she grasped me and pulled me toward her. She would not release me until I entered her. I slid myself into her and felt that exquisite feeling of pussy around my cock. Tina let out a sigh that told me she needed me inside of her as much as I need to be there.

I started to fuck her very slowly; enjoying the feel of her while Tammy kissed me and played with my chest. Tina spoke. "Tammy, sit on my face, I want to eat you while he fucks me." Tammy immediately swung her leg over her sister and straddled her face allowing Tina's tongue to find her honey pot. I could tell that she found it as Tammy let out a loud groan, and clenched me tighter in her embrace as her sister ate her pussy while I fucked her sister.

Tina must have been doing an outstanding job eating her sister because in no tine at all Tammy went rigid then relaxed as her orgasm reached its peak. I continued to slowly pump my cock into Tina and shortly I felt Tina's pussy muscles grasp my cock as her legs squeezed against my sides. She climaxed and spilled girl cum all around my cock. After she subsided I asked, "Do you want to switch places."

Tammy answered first, mostly because Tina still had her mouth buried in Tammy's pussy. "No, just fuck Tina tonight. I'm happy holding you. Besides I'll jump your bones in the morning." She answered with a smile.

I kissed her gently and went back to pounding Tina with a renewed vigor. I was no longer worried about saving myself for a second sister so I fucked Tina with a determination until I felt the cum rise in my balls and rush down my cock. I blew my load deep into her, shooting gob after gob of sperm into her womb. She answered me with another orgasm, once again allowing me to feel her juices bathe my cock. I collapsed into Tammy's arms, spent and worn out. She helped guide me down to lay next to her sister and then got off of Tina's face. One look at Tina told me that Tammy had enjoyed herself as there was pussy juice covering Tina's face and running down her cheeks. Tammy laid down with us and we toyed with each other for a while before deciding we should move to the bedroom. We collapsed into the bed, curled up against each other and promptly fell asleep.

Tammy was almost as good as her word. She waited till the morning for her fuck but 4AM is as much the middle of the night as it is the morning. I awoke to find that in my sleep she had coaxed me onto my back and sucked me to a hardon. When I was awake enough to know what was happening she was astraddle me and riding my cock while Tina laid next to us and smiled while her sister got the fucking she wanted. I shot a load into her and she was collapsed on top of me, satisfied. We all drifted back to sleep.