Tina & Her Sister Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers

Then without answering she looked at Tammy "You're kissing my pussy and rubbing my thigh. Not long ago that would have creeped me out. Now I like it. It feels nice and I want to do the same to you."

"That's because you love us. When you love somebody so totally you just want to make them happy." Tammy told her as she ran her tongue down my sisters slit. Jen just purred as she did it and spread her legs a little. Tammy did it again and got a similar reaction so she started eating Jen with all her attention while Tina sucked a tit into her mouth and flicked her tongue over Jen's nipple. In no time at all Jen was ready to orgasm again from the attention Tammy was paying her pussy and Tina was down at her crotch vying for her turn at my sister. Jen just looked in my eyes and smiled as she reached out and grasped my cock in her hand. "My god, you're hard again already." She exclaimed.

Tammy relinquished her claim on my sister's pussy and said. "What do you mean again, he hasn't gone soft yet. We told you he was a stud."

Jen looked at me again with an evil look in her eye. "In that case I am going to suck you until you cum in my mouth. Then I am going to make you fuck me again. God I've had more orgasms tonight than I ever had in both my marriages."

Tina laughed "and just think, it's only 8:00, but take it easy on Jack we don't want to ride him to death in one night. You can come back anytime you want and have more." That said she stuck her tongue into Jen's pussy and proceeded to give her a good licking. Jen withered on the bed and squeezed my cock harder pulling it toward her. I complied with her desire and moved up so she could take me into her mouth.

She drew me in and sucked the head of my dick as she swirled her tongue around it. It was not the best blowjob I had ever had but she was being severely distracted by one of my future wives eating her out. Tammy had moved to the other side of Jen and was kneeling next to her while she played with herself and watched her sister and I have sex with my sister. Jen kept sucking my cock right through the orgasm Tina worked her into and then with her ability to concentrate returning went at me with a will. She began jacking my dick as she sucked half of it into and out of her mouth. Tina had stopped eating her and slid up to rest her head on Jen's belly and watch my sister give me a blowjob.

As she watched my sister's technique she commented "He likes when you swallow it all the way down." Jen's eyes went down to meet Tina's and she smiled around my dick as she suddenly stuffed my entire length into her mouth and I could feel her throat muscles tighten around the head of my dick as she kept swallowing so that her throat was massaging my head.

Tina was right I did like to be deep throated and the sensation of a woman's throat muscles massaging my cock was exquisite. I suddenly found myself shooting gobs of cum down my little sister's throat and directly into her belly. She quickly pulled me back so that just the head was in her mouth and she let me fill her mouth with my sperm. I shot my entire load into her mouth and when I finished I pulled the head out from her lips. She laid there with chipmunk cheeks filled with cum and a smile in her eyes.

Her next move told me she was enjoying sex not only with me but with my future wives. She reached out and grabbed a handful of Tammy's tit and pulled her to her and kissed her, sharing my cum with her. Then as she kissed Tammy she pulled Tina to her also and turned and kissed her giving her a taste of my spunk. As the three of them laid there kissing each other I watched. My two future wives both pregnant with my children making love to my sister. I had started to go soft after the cocksucking Jen had given me but this was enough to spur me to another hardon.

I wanted to fuck a pussy and I wanted it now but my decision was which one of the three naked and willing cunts in front of me was I going to sink into. I shrugged and took the first one available, the closest to me. Tina was lying on top of my sister and kissing her and sucking her tit but when she felt my dick between her legs she picked her ass up into the air to give me access. I sunk my length into her and pumped on her. She was very excited from the evenings activities and had had little attention paid to her pussy so that it took no time at all before she was gushing in a dizzying orgasm.

Her girl cum had run from her pussy and because she was keeling over my sister it created a puddle on Jen's stomach. As she came down from her euphoria she slid to the side and cuddled up against Jen sated and satisfied.

Jen stared down at the puddle on her belly and tentatively put her finger in it and stirred it around. I moved over to pay attention to Tammy so she would not feel left out and as I fucked her from behind as we watched Jen, who had never been with a woman in her life, play with the puddle of her sister-in-law to be juices. I expected her next move but was not sure when she would do it. She brought her cum covered finger to her mouth and tasted Tina's juices. Then she laid her whole hand into the puddle and licked her hand clean. She obviously liked what she tasted. She looked over at Tina and Tina smiled back at her and kissed the swell of her breast. Jen leaned over and kissed Tina on the lips and said, 'I want to but don't know what to do."

Tina kissed her again and answered. "Just do whatever you want. Whatever you think would be nice. I'm sure it will be great. After all I have a feeling that being a great lover runs in your family."

With those words Jen glanced over at Tammy and me as I banged away at Tammy's pussy. She smiled and slid down Tina's body kissing her way to her crotch. Once she had reached the hairless mound she let her tongue slide out and tentatively licked her slit. Then again and with each new lick she got bolder and bolder until she was munching on Tina full force. Tina had grabbed her head and was pushing her into her snatch with vigor and breathing hard. Somehow she managed to find the air to say "I knew being a good lover ran in the family, you're as good at that as your brother is."

Between watching the show before us and having my cock work her pussy Tammy ran over the edge and came on my dick. I just kept pounding while I watched my sister eat my girlfriend's pussy, her first pussy. I have to admit to not paying a lot of attention to what I was doing until Tammy let out a loud grunt that almost bordered on a scream. Then as she caught her breath she said "You should warn me when you're going to fuck me in the ass. I wasn't expecting it."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked as I realized I had rammed my length into her asshole and was fucking her bowels.

"No, it feels good now. I was just surprised."

That exchange caught Jen's attention and she stopped eating Tina's pussy and looked first at Tammy and me, then at Tina "He's fucking her ass and she's letting him!" She said to Tina.

Tina just nodded. "Sometimes, when we get really worked up we ask him too. It's not his favorite but he'll do it for us."

"You mean you want him to?" Jen asked disbelieving.

Tina smiled back. "When I'm in the mood there is nothing that beats a good assfucking. Just look at Tammy she is enjoying herself isn't she."

Jen looked a little dubious "I don't know if I'm ready for that."

Tina laughed. "Then don't ask for it. Like I said it's not his favorite he just does it when we want him to. I think this time was and accident though. He was probably banging her so hard he slipped and in that position it's not hard to do."

They laid there for a few seconds watching me fuck Tammy's ass before Tina said. "It looks like Tammy could do with a little pussy licking while she gets fucked. Would you like to do the honors or should I?"

Jen Looked up at her and smiled what can only be described as a shit eating grin. "The idea of eating a pussy while my brother fucks her ass is a super turn on. Can I?"

Tina nodded to her and Jen wasted no time in crawling underneath Tammy and going to work on her snatch. This position put Jen's pussy nearly in Tammy's face. I don't think she realized it but she had offered herself to Tammy and Tammy took advantage of it. Tina now was left out but not for long as she crawled over and stared alternating between Tammy's tits and Jen's tits, sucking first one then the other. All too soon it had to end, I shot my third load of the evening this one deep into Tammy's ass. I exploded into her and the orgasm rolled through me. Then as she felt my cum splashing against her insides Tammy came and gushed juice into Jen's mouth. Then, predictably Jen came with a rocking orgasm. All these orgasms flowing through each of us rolled into Tina and she climaxed without being touched as she sucked on Jen's tit. We all collapsed into a cum cover heap and passed out.

I woke a few hours later to find that somehow we had all ended up in bed covered with the sheet and our heads on the pillow. Tammy was on one side of me and my sister, Jen on the other with Tina on the other side of her. I had a definite cotton mouth and slowly and carefully slipped out of bed, taking care not to wake anyone. I went first to the bathroom to run a washcloth over myself and drain my bladder then to the kitchen for a glass of soda from the frig. I noticed the clock on the stove said it was 1 AM. I moved to the couch and sat down to consider the evening.

I had just fucked my little sister. She had practically begged me for it and admitted that she had wanted it for years. She was a good fuck too. And God how I loved her. I felt as though I were going to start to cry again when I saw motion in the shadows of the darkened room. I squinted into the shadows but could not tell which of the three girls it was and she appeared to be standing just outside of the room in the dining room. I leaned forward and lit the candle that we kept on the coffee table and with that light I had enough to see it was my sister, Jen standing there.

She was standing in the shadows, still naked. Which was fine because I had not bothered to put anything on either. I did not want to make any noise and wake the other two so I just motioned her to me with a wave and a pat on the cushion next to me. She started to approach shyly but when I patted the cushion she practically scampered to me and curled up against me. "Thank you." She said as she kissed my arm.

I put the arm around her and pulled her close. "Any regrets?" I asked

"Only that I waited so long to let you know how much I love you." She whispered back "What about you?"

"Only if it means I lose you again." I answered.

"Not a chance. You're too damn good in bed." Then she hesitated "Will we be able to do this again or was it a one time thing."

"I love you and part of that love is making you happy so anytime you want you can come to my bed." I answered. "Or if you would rather not that's Ok. You're my sister and not my wife so I never expect it from you but always willing to give it to you."

She smiled and snuggled closer "That's good because I will want it a lot. You know I have been kind of a slut. I mean I slept with a lot of different guys maybe 30 or 40 always looking for somebody who could give me enough pleasure but with all those guys and in all that time I only ever had four orgasms. I even hired a male prostitute once, that was a waste of money, I barely got wet. But I had more than that just tonight." She started to talk more "I also never was with a woman. I thought it was gross but tonight I ate pussy and had another woman eat me. But if I imagine going out an picking up a woman and trying to have sex it grosses me out again, but when I think of Tina and Tammy all I want to do is stick my tongue into their pussies. Why is that?"

"It's because you love them. They are your sisters. You've accepted them like that and they have accepted you. They love you and you're responding to it." I answered.

We sat there just holding each other lost in our own thoughts. For my part I considered how my sister who obviously was sexually experienced, I knew that even before she had told me the extent, just from the way she fucked. But in some ways she was still so much the innocent and virgin. Her experience was apparently limited to straight lie down and fuck or give me a blowjob sex.

After a few minutes she broke the silence. "I love you. I'm so glad I took the chance and decided to open up to you. I was afraid you'd just tell me to go pound sand after how shitty I was to you all these years. I know you always tried to be nice and let me know you cared but I just could not bring myself to respond. You know I saved every birthday card and Christmas card you ever sent me. I have them in a bundle in the bottom of my dresser. It was weird I would look forward to getting them but when they arrived I would act like it was junk mail."

All the while she was sitting with me and talking she was just touching me, stroking my arm or my chest or my leg. It was like she was starved for contact. I reached over and stroke her cheek with my finger. She nuzzled closer then looked up at me and kissed me gently on the lips before resting her head on my shoulder. She continued to talk, mostly about inconsequential things, work, her friends, guys she dated. Just talk and as she did I stroked her hair and her cheek and neck. I was reveling in having my little sister back it was as though she were 12 again and I was her big brother taking her out for a burger. I could feel the tears running down my cheek, I was so happy. Then suddenly for no reason she looked up and saw I was crying. "What's wrong? Did I say something?" I could hear the panic in her voice. I just shook my head and kissed her. "I'm just happy." I answered.

She smiled at me in turn and I saw the tears come to her eyes as she kissed me and whispered, "So am I." She let the kiss turn into more and I felt her tongue slide across my lips and gently push for access. I parted my lips and allowed her inside and the kiss that started from a sister to her brother turned into one between two lovers. As her tongue wandered my mouth she took my cock in her hand and began stroking me, gently and with love but with a definite goal in mind. Not that I needed any help. I was rock hard from the moment she sat with me and touched me. I definitely had the hots for my sister and apparently she for her brother.

Her kiss slid away from my mouth and onto my neck and she kissed her way down to my chest and sucked my nipple into her mouth, gently tonguing and chewing on me. Then she moved down and for the third time this night took my cock into her mouth and swallowed me. She was an accomplished cocksucker. I would never say anything to either Tina or Tammy but they both could take lessons from Jen when it came to pleasing a man with their mouth. She worked me in and out taking my length like a staving woman would devour a sausage. Stuffing it in as far as she could.

I don't know if her goal was to get a mouthful of cum, or work me up, or just give pleasure, or for that matter if she had a goal other than just to love me. But I wanted to give her pleasure too, so I grasped her head between my hands and drew her face up to me and laid her on the couch. She did not complain, she just spread her legs wide for me. Throwing one leg over the back and the other hanging down on the floor she laid there inviting me in. I moved to her and slid inside her. I wanted this to last and give her pleasure. I began slow. I had no need to go fast. I was here to make love to my sister not just fuck her brains out. Although I think she would have been happy with that, I wanted to savor the time with her and take my time.

I felt her silky wetness around my cock and marveled at how well we fit. It was as though she had been tailored to fit my cock inside her she enveloped me with just the right amount of tension and her depth was perfect, so perfect that I bottomed out, just barley on the hardest down stroke. I slid in and out of her pulling myself nearly all the way out with each stroke and then sliding, not pushing but sliding in with each upstroke. I felt her tighten down on me and clamp onto my cock just before a flood of juice soaked my balls. She and climaxed again and pulled me close. She whispered into my ear "I love you." I could barely hear her through her sobs.

I leaned back and kissed her tears away as I watched her smile in the candlelight and she leaned up to me and slid her tongue across my lips. Again I opened my mouth and let her inside me, let her tongue fuck my mouth as I started my rhythm again and made love to my beautiful little sister. I felt her orgasm rising again and her head tilted back and her eyes closed. I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and looked over. Standing at the entrance to the dining room stood Tina. She was leaning against the wall and watching us. I saw a tear on her face and was instantly alarmed that she was upset but then I notice her smile and as she realized I saw her she blew me a kiss and melted back into the shadows toward the bedroom. Then Jen came again bathing my cock in her love juice. I was no where near ready to cum so I just kept sliding into her. She recovered from her climax and whispered to me. "God the girls were right you are hung like a horse and some kind of stud. Roll over I want to be on top for a while. It's your turn to cum and I want you to enjoy it."

I let myself fall out of her and I rolled over onto my back and let her mount me and again as she slid down on my length I felt her wetness and knew how much I loved her. She started to gyrate on me and actively used her pussy muscles to squeeze me. I realized she was doing as she promised and trying to make me orgasm with a vengeance. I knew that if she kept this up I would, I could already feel myself growing bigger and she must have felt it too as she started to move faster and squeeze harder until with a stifled scream I let go and shot my baby juice into her again this night. She felt me filling her up and with a grunt she came again. As her climaxed subsided she slowly collapsed onto my chest and laid there. My still hard dick acting like a finger in the dike holding our combined juices in her. We laid like that for over half an hour just holding each other. Every once in a while I would move my hips so she could feel my dick move in her and she would whimper in pleasure.

As we laid there she spoke to me "Jack, I have to tell you something which may be important."

"What's that?" I asked

"Well a few months ago I dumped the last loser of a boyfriend I had and I kind of gave up on men for a while. So I stopped taking my pills. We don't have any protection at all and I would have to check my calendar to check my cycle. We may have a problem." She admitted

I laid there for a few seconds and started to chuckle, "What problem? I already have three women pregnant what's one more. Besides I like getting the women I love pregnant."

She giggled into my chest hair. It was the sweetest sound I have heard in years, my little sister giggling. "Well I guess putting it like that it's Ok. Besides I'm not even sure if I'm fertile right now and as long as you're not worried about it I won't either. But what about the girls, would they be upset?"

Now I laughed out loud. "Are you kidding? They'd be so happy they'd cream."

She giggled again the said "Speaking of creaming. The next time I come and visit can we play your game again? I thought I was going to cream myself when you whacked me with that riding crop. I couldn't believe it, I got so wet another whack or two and I would have orgasamed right there."

I looked her in the eye. "You and Tammy are a good pair she gets all excited when I spank her. That's how the game started. She tried to tickle me one day and I put her over my knee and spanked her. She came on my lap and begged for more. I never thought that you would be submissive."

builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers