Tina & Her Sister Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

Now she laughed, "Neither would anybody else who knows me, but apparently I have a streak in me."

"Ok" I answered. "The next time you're here I promise to give you a good spanking."

She giggled again and laid there. "You know. I have to tell you that that is one of the sweetest sounds I have ever heard, you giggling. I'm so glad your back." I told her as I kissed her forehead.

She hugged me and held me in her embrace. At some point she fell asleep laying on my chest with my dick still buried in her. I did not want to wake her so I just laid there. Tina came back out to check on us, I held my finger to my lips and she smiled and pulled a cover over us. She gave me a kiss then kissed the top of Jen's head before going back to bed.

Tammy woke us the next morning as she was getting ready for work. She knew Jen would be gone before she got home from work and wanted to say goodbye. I chuckled at how quickly my sister got used to being naked around people. They sat in the kitchen and talked and hugged, Tammy in her uniform and Jen naked. I laid on the couch and watched the news. They had gotten close in a few days and I was happy about it.

After Tammy left Jen called her boss and left a voice mail that she was taking a personal day. She had expected to be back home the previous night and none of us expected her to stay over again. She just told him she had family business to take care of and would be in the next day.

Tina got up next and got ready for work. She and Jen had also hit it off and were fast friends already. Jen started to cry when she told Tina how great it was to finally have a sister. They hugged and the waves of emotion coming from the kitchen were overpowering. They were both nearly in tears as Tina left for work. I had the day off so was not in a hurry to do anything and Jen figured she did not really have to leave until the afternoon. She complained about not having any clean underwear. I laughed pointing out that she really had not had any clothes on in the last 24 hours. But offered her a pair of the girls when she wanted to get dressed, which I told her I hoped was not anytime soon. She gave me a playful smack on the arm and blushed as she hugged me close.

We laid on the couch under the blanket, our skin touching each other in places brothers and sisters aren't supposed to touch but we did not care we just wanted to be together. We made love again that morning, reveling in each others body and our connection. Then we laid together some more. She got up to get dressed and leave in the early afternoon but I ended up taking her clothes back off and making love to her yet again. When we finished this time she asked me if I was trying to make sure she was pregnant before she left or whether I just couldn't control myself.

I smiled and told her that was for me to know and her to guess at. She was able to get dressed eventually and I carried her bag out to the car for her. We both cried as she got into the car, but she promised to come back soon and visit again. I cried like a baby as she drove away.

That evening at dinner Tina and Tammy both talked about how much they liked her and they both sensed how much I missed her already. My longing was more acute for having lost her before and only just found her again. We went to bed that night and I made love to each of them and made sure I told them how important they were to me.

A few days later my friend who worked with Jen called and wanted to know what happened to her when she had been visiting me. He said the theories at the office ran from Alien abduction to a bump on the head. One person had suggested drugs and another swore she had a personality transplant. It seemed as though she was being nice to people and they did not know how to handle it.

I was glad to hear that she was apparently happier with her life in general and looking forward to her next visit and also my upcoming wedding to the two sisters who had come into my life. It was going to be an interesting life. I could not get the question out of my mind. "Had I knocked up my sister too?"

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers