Tina & Her Tattoos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was about 4 months after we began having our sexual Sunday afternoons that the boys decided they needed a little extra treat. Until then I had never shaved my pussy hair and, believe it or not, they wouldn't let me shave under my arms so I had a hairy patch under my arms and about my pussy. Their treat was decided when they told me they were going to shave me every Sunday before they fucked me. I wasn't too upset because I didn't mind losing the hair under my arms but I was startled when I learned they intended shaving my pubic hair as well. Of course I didn't have any chance to refuse and they pulled out their shaving gear and stripped me naked and then lathered up my underarms and my pubic bush. I was terrified they would cut me or something like that but they were very gentle and careful and soon I didn't have a hair on my body below my head - they had shaved my legs as well. I was the funniest sensation lying on a table covered with towels while these three friends shaved all my body. After a few Sundays I had to admit I was looking forward to the weekly shave! It certainly felt much different when they fucked me after having my pussy shaved - it became much more sensitive and I came much more easily."

I had become very excited listening to Tina tell her story and now, despite having fucked her so recently, I had another very hard cock in her hand! When she continued she said, "Darling, I want to make sure you will love me after I tell you what happened next. Are you sure you will still love me? Well, we were all at a dolphin rally and we had all been drinking lots of wine and beer when someone brought up the subject of shaved cunts! I tried to keep quiet and hoped my three lovers wouldn't say anything about my cunt but someone must have let the cat out of the bag earlier and suddenly I was the center of attention and they all wanted to see my shaven cunt. I was unceremoniously stripped naked and everyone, including the girls, made a very careful inspection of my private parts. A couple of the other girls were also shaved and so they were stripped as well. The men just kept pouring more and more wine into me and I was getting very drunk. At some stage of the evening we were in someone's home and I wanted to go to sleep. The next thing I knew I was picked up, still stark naked, and carried out to one of the cars parked outside. The other shaved girls were also taken to the cars and the whole group piled into cars and we drove off. I was so drunk I didn't know what was happening and I dropped off to sleep. When I woke up it was a terrible shock which woke me. I was stretched out still naked on the tattooist's table with my legs held wide apart. The shock I received was when the tattooist began tattooing just about my clit. I had no idea what they were tattooing on me but it was very painful because that is a very tender part of my anatomy. When it was over the next girl was placed on the table and she was tattooed as well and so on. I was still very drunk but I had sobered up quite a deal thanks to the pain from the needle."

I had to admit I was very turned on listening to Tina tell me her story but I just couldn't guess why she had Fuck Me Now tattooed on her pubic area. She soon revealed the reason.

"Well, up until that time our Sunday afternoon fucking had been very private in the sense that it was only the three men who fucked me. Although the sessions lasted all afternoon I enjoyed being with the three friends. Then one Sunday afternoon just after I had been well and truly fucked by the three of them, we heard a knock at our door. Dale jumped up and answered the door completely embarrassing me because I was naked. In came three other friends of Dale and without any ceremony they came over to me, pulled my legs wide apart and read out loud - Fuck Me Now - and that was what they did. Now during that afternoon I was fucked by 6 men and I can tell you I was very sore by the time they were finished with me. Without realizing it would happen the next Sunday afternoon we had 6 men instead of three and I had no hope of resisting their advances. They all loved fucking me and I have to be honest and tell you I liked it too. Worse still the following Sunday when three more men arrived making the nine in all and I can tell you I was so sore on Monday morning I could hardly walk. Eventually the numbers grew to more than 20 and I just couldn't take it any more. I told Dale I had had enough and unless he called the Sunday afternoon sessions off I would leave the apartment and return home and finish my college exams at my local school. I told him I didn't mind if he continued to fuck me - that was part of the deal but I couldn't stand so many. Dale was smart enough to realize I was serious and so that was the last of the Sunday afternoon fucking sessions. After this Dale and I fucked as often as we could and in a way I loved him but he wasn't a real boyfriend. At the end of the college year I left and returned home. Dale was very disappointed and dearly wanted me to stay with him but my mind was made up and I had had enough sex to last me a lifetime."

I have to admit I was thoroughly disappointed to learn Tina had been such an active girl when it came to sex. Obviously she had had a great deal of experience before we met. This, however, didn't mean I loved her any less, in fact I think I loved her even more than before.

Tina continued, "Once I had left college and returned home I didn't have any sexual experience at all - never even playing with myself. I decided I would turn over a completely new leaf and abstain from everything sexual until I met the right man and that man is you! I wouldn't even go out with the men who asked me when I was at home and I know I disappointed a lot of men but I dearly wanted to save myself for you - of course I didn't know it was you then!"

I just knew I loved my lovely wife but I asked her to tell the rest of her story. She continued, "Well, because I wasn't going out with any men and I stayed at home most of the time it didn't take very long for my pubic hair to grow back. I have never shaved my pubic hair since and I really didn't think you would ever find out about my past. Silly as it may sound I once bought a bottle of hair restorer from a pharmacy telling the assistant it was for my father. I rubbed this stuff on my pubic bush until the bottle was completely empty and it didn't make the slightest bit of difference. Eventually my pubic hair grew back and even with a mirror I wasn't able to read the words but now you have discovered my secret purely because the sunlight shone right on my pubic hair. Darling, we have been a very happy couple since we met and I do hope this secret of mine will not change anything for us. You and I have made love not knowing I had fucked a lot of men before you accepted me and loved me truly - do you think you will ever be able to love me again?"

I held Tina so tightly I thought she might be crushed by my arms but I just had to show her how much I really loved her. I vowed I would never leave her nor would I ever blame her for what she had done before meeting me.

Quite a few years have passed since learning of Tina's past but nothing has dented my love for her. In a way I was thrilled when I learned about Tina and the other men but now I don't talk about it to her. I have to confess I often think of what it must have been like having all of those men fucking my wife when I am making love to her. I wonder if she suspects I get turned on by her past? It doesn't matter - I love her anyway.

12