Tina Carson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers

She jolted. Mark looked down into Tina's eyes and without warning he kissed her; hard. Tina responded and kissed him back just as hard. The passion built as their lips worked overtime. He forced his tongue into her mouth, meeting resistance at first but then her tongue met his and they french kissed with the passion building.

By now Mark had his hands all over Tina's breasts. This time there was no finesse, no soft touches. He groped them hard, forcefully pushing them up and then together, pulling at her nipples. He dropped his hands and with one quick movement lifted her white clingy top off over her head. He looked at her white lacy bra, her breasts heaving and trembling, her ample flesh threatening to spill over the top. He quickly reached behind her and expertly unclasped it and threw it to one side.

He looked down at her naked breasts. They rose and fell with every deep breath Tina took. God they're magnificent he thought as he once more went to work on them.

Tina by now had her eyes shut as she gave herself to the passion of the moment. Any thoughts of being a faithful wife had gone. She could feel her pussy juices seeping down her thighs as Mark continued to drive her wild. She shuddered as her heart pounded in her chest. She needed relief and soon.

Mark slid down her body, kissing first her breasts then her tummy. He brought his hands down and then slid them back up her legs. He really liked her legs so took his time massaging her calves and then her thighs. Tina responded by opening her legs wider.

He reached the top of her stockings and felt the heat from her flesh as he went even higher. He touched her pussy. Her thong was wet.

Tina jolted and involuntarily thrust her pussy towards his hand seeking that relief she craved.

Mark lifted her clingy, tight skirt over her hips, kneeling between her legs and brought his mouth to her pussy. He pulled her thong to one side. The smell of her sex was overwhelming, as his tongue eagerly licked around her lips. She continued to thrust into him but he avoided any contact with her clit. Instead he pushed with his tongue, breaching her outer lips and began to explore deeper into her welcoming pussy. He lapped up her juices as she moaned loudly and started moving her legs backwards and forwards.

As he slid a finger in, she responded by groaning even louder. He added a second and as he did, she stifled a scream as her pussy contracted in spasm and clamped down onto his fingers. He pushed past this and began to forcefully thrust them in and out and as he built up the pace he reached out with his tongue and flicked it over her clit.

"Ooohhh...nooo...mmmm...aaahhh..." Fireworks went of in Tina's head as she writhed in ecstasy as she came loudly to her climax. She pushed his head away from her as she sucked in air through her clenched teeth. "Oh god..." she moaned, "that was intense..." She shuddered.

Mark stood up and led her over to the sofa. Bending her over the back he dropped his trousers to reveal his cock. It was throbbing painfully having been confined for so long. It sprang up slapping across Tina's ass. She looked round and gasped. Even in her present drunken state she could tell that this was much bigger than her husband's and even longer than Robs' but maybe not as thick.

She thought that this was probably going to be painful. Rob had stretched her and devastated her pussy after fucking her in her own home at Christmas and she'd had a hard time avoiding sex with her husband for a while to give it chance to heal.

But here she was again, about to commit adultery for the second time, well third if you counted the fact that Rob had taken her again in his hotel room a week after the first time.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Tina halfheartedly said as her breathing quickened.

Mark ignored her comment and stroked his erection against her sopping lips to get some lubrication and then bending her over slid his cock into her welcoming pussy.

"God, you're tight," he grunted.

I'm amazed, thought Tina but then again a few weeks had elapsed since she had been fucked senseless by Rob.

"Oh my god...oooohhhh...oh my god..." she groaned as Mark forced his hard throbbing shaft inside her. He certainly wasn't taking it easy.

"Mmmm...nnngggrrr...ooohhh...aaahhh," she moaned as he stretched her pussy with his cock.

Mark thrust in and out, slowly at first, building up a rhythm as Tina's breasts swayed backwards and forwards beneath her. He grasped her hips as he increased the speed of his thrusts. She bent lower over the back of the sofa as she felt her orgasm rising inside. She pushed back to match his thrusts, wanting to feel more of his cock inside her, to fill her, to own her.

"Ohhhhhh...Jeez...mmmm...uunnggghh...ohhh Mark...don't stop...please don't stop," she cried out as she came to her shuddering climax.

Mark pumped away even harder, his hands leaving her hips and going down to play with her full, wondrous tits, twisting and tweaking her hard nipples which had now doubled in size.

Leaving one hand down working her breasts, Mark brought his other hand up. Coating one of his fingers with the copious amount of fluid leaking from Tina's pussy, he pushed it into her anal passage.

"Aarrgghh...no..." Tina screamed. Mark wasn't deterred but carried on until he had inserted his finger up to the first knuckle. He slid it back and forth and Tina reacted by moaning loudly.

"What are you doing?" she cried out.

"Relax Tina, enjoy it," Mark said as he thrust away.

Tina felt another orgasm start to build as Mark continued his triple assault on her body.

"Oh no...Mark...oh no...oh no...Mark...nooo," she cried out as she came harder than the first time.

Mark suddenly stiffened, "I'm cumming Tina, do you want me to pull out?"

"No, no it's okay, I'm on the pill," she gasped, amazed that he'd asked.

With a final thrust of his hips, Mark exploded, sending a thick wad of cum straight into the depths of Tina's pussy, followed by a second, third, fourth and fifth. It had been a long, long time since he had cum that much.

He lent over her back, sweat plastered over them both as their breathing returned to normal. As his cock shrank back he slipped out of her followed by some of his cum, which dripped down Tina's legs.

The doorbell rang making them jump.

"Shit," Mark exclaimed, a look of horror etched on his face, "that'll be David and Nadine."

"Oh fuck, they can't see me like this," Tina said. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom collecting her bra and top as she went.

Mark pulled up his trousers pushing his still partially erect cock in as he went downstairs to let David and Nadine in.

He flung open the door.

"Hiya mate," David said, "where is everyone, did anyone come."

"Just Tina," Mark replied.

"Ah, I see." David smirked as he turned to Nadine, "you remember Tina from my work don't you Nadine?"

"Of course I do," Nadine said, as she followed David and Mark upstairs to the lounge.

"Tina, where are you?" David shouted out.

"In here," she replied as she exited the bathroom.

Mark looked her over. She had managed to rearrange herself, her hair brushed and makeup reapplied. You wouldn't have realised that not less than 5 minutes ago she had been writhing on the end of his cock as he had ploughed her from behind.

David and Nadine sat down on the sofa, Tina taking one of the easy chairs as Mark got them all drinks and brought out the 'nibbles'. They sat around chatting for a while, Mark replenishing their drinks on more than one occasion.

After a while Tina excused herself and went to the bathroom, whilst Mark cleared away the dishes. When she walked back into the room she stopped dead in her tracks. There in front of her were David and Nadine making out. David had her tits out and was sucking loudly on her nipples.

They seemed oblivious to the fact there was someone else in the room as Tina returned to her chair and sat down. Mark walked back in and saw Tina watching David and Nadine. He could tell she was becoming aroused by what they were doing to each other, so he walked over to her and taking her hand helped her out of the chair. He led her past a grinning David who by now had his hand up Nadine's dress, and on into the bedroom. He closed the door quietly behind them and turned to face Tina.

Thank God David's leaving, thought Tina, I'm not sure how I would have lived this down, him knowing about...this.

Mark moved over to her, pulling her into his chest. His hands once again wandered up to her impressive breasts and went to work. They kissed and as his cock grew rock hard, he took Tina's hand and rubbed it over the bulge in his trousers. Unzipping himself he pulled it out and placed it in Tina's hand.

He looked down to see her moving her hand up and down his shaft jerking him off, her gold wedding band and diamond engagement ring glinting under the bedroom lights as she stroked his hard 8" cock.

"Suck me," he said.

"I don't do that," she replied, "it's not nice and I don't like it."

"Have you ever done it," he asked.

"No," she asserted "and it's not going to happen tonight either."

"Okay then, in that case, I'm just going to fuck you again."

He pushed her backwards onto the bed and in one fluid movement reached down and removed her thong. Tina gave a small gasp of surprise in response as he pushed her skirt up over her hips. He lustfully looked down at her body laid out before him. He felt a knot of desire form in his stomach.

He spread her legs wide, her knees draped over his arms and positioned himself between them. He plunged straight in. He didn't need lubrication, there was plenty of that still inside her. He fucked her hard for a couple of minutes then pulling out lifted her legs up to his shoulders, giving himself a greater and deeper access. He thrust back into her and pummelled her, grunting with the effort.

Tina was grunting from the force of Mark's thrusts as he banged into her. I've never had sex like this before, ever, she thought, as she wrapped her legs round his neck, unwittingly fulfilling his comments about her from earlier in the night. She felt her orgasm building and moments later she screamed as she came.

Mark, having cum a lot the first time, wasn't anywhere near cumming himself, so it was just a question of stamina, how long could he keep going.

Tina came again. "Please stop Mark, I can't take anymore," she moaned.

Mark ignored her and carried on. Even though it was a tight fit, his cock glided effortlessly in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Her grunts served only to turn him on more as he continued to pound away inside her.

Finally after another earth shattering orgasm for Tina, Mark shot his load for a second time that night, filling Tina's exhausted body again.

He collapsed on top of her. "That was great," he gasped, "we'll have to do this again sometime."

Tina said nothing. She was too exhausted to answer.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers
12