Tina's New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes later Linda was heading for the locker room to get her stuff. She stopped at the counter and looked at Tina with a grin. "Well, do you still want that coffee? I was thinking we could head over to Amanda's coffee place and have a cup and chat some."

Tina felt the butterflies as Linda stood there waiting for her reply. "Sure, let me check out with Debbie."

Linda was a little disappointed that Tina had put her sweat pants and jacket back on. "Okay while you're doing that I'll get my stuff and meet you out front." Linda said with a grin but feeling butterflies in her stomach. She hadn't felt like this about another woman since Lisa and was going to take it slowly. Linda watched Tina walk towards Debbie's office and was mesmerized with Tina's ass swaying back and forth. She shook her head and headed to the locker room telling herself to slow down.

Tina stuck her head in Debbie's office. "Say I know it's not 5:00 yet but Linda wants to go for some coffee. Any problem with me leaving early?"

Debbie looked up with a devilish grin. "Well, it sounds like Linda may have enjoyed you spotting for her. Go ahead girl and let me know tomorrow how it went. I still want that private fashion show."

Tina smiled and said, "Thanks Deb." Tina walked over to the counter and got her bag from behind it and headed out the front door of the gym with her butterflies going crazy at the thought of being alone with Linda. She stood off to the side of the front doors and waited anxiously for Linda to show up. She felt like it was her first date all over again. A few minutes later Linda came out and both women headed towards Amanda's coffee place.

They arrived 15 minutes later at Amanda's and found it busy with no open tables anywhere. Linda looked around and then said, "I have an idea. Normally I usually don't do this but how about we grab some of coffee to go and we can walk to my loft. It's about a 20 minute walk from here."

Tina nodded her head. "It sounds okay to me."

They made their way to the counter where a busy Amanda was directing traffic behind the counter and taking orders. Amanda looked up and realized who they were and smiled. "Well how are you two doing?" Amanda was happy that Linda had finally gotten to meet Tina. They made a good looking couple. "How about I give you two my special blends on the house today?"

Linda nodded, "Sounds great, but it looks like you're busy today. I was hoping to sit here and chat with Tina but since you're busy we'll take two to go. We're going to my place and chat where it's a little quieter. But before we leave I'm going to use your bathroom. Here Tina could you hold my bag." Linda handed her bag to Tina and then walked towards the bathroom.

When Linda had walked in and shut the door Amanda leaned over to Tina. "I think Linda likes you. She never invites a girl over for chit chatting. Usually she talks to them here and gets a feel for them."

Tina looked surprised, "I don't know. Sometimes she sounds interested and then she'll back off."

Amanda put her hand on top of Tina's, "Listen I think Linda is head over heels about you but she has been burned once, so she's going to take it easy. Trust me when I say that Linda likes you. Don't worry, just go with the flow. Now let me get you two my special blend. You remember that don't you? It's what I call my Lovers Blend." Amanda said raising her eyebrows.

Tina smiled, "You know I think that you and Debbie are trying to play matchmaker here."

Amanda came back with the two coffees. "Look you two have been through bad relationships and we think that you two were made for each other. Now here comes Linda, just relax and everything will be fine." Amanda gave Tina a wink.

Tina took the two coffees and said, "Thanks!"

Linda walked up and said, "Hey Amanda thanks for the coffee."

Amanda smiled at Linda, "It's my special blend. Now you two go get acquainted." Amanda signaled with her hands in a shooing motion.

Linda gave Amanda frown and then said to Tina, "Well let's head for my place. I'm sure while I've been gone Amanda here has been giving you the details on me. Don't believe a word of it." Linda said smiling back at Amanda.

The two women walked out of the coffee shop and headed for Linda's place.

Linda took a sip of her coffee. "Hmmm, this is Amanda's special blend with her extra touch. You think she might be trying to hook us up?"

Tina shrugged her shoulders. "Well, you are a very attractive woman. When you walked in today I was, as Deb put it, smitten."

Linda smiled as they waited for the light to turn green. "When I'm at the gym working out, I'm there to work out. So, if I seemed a little harsh while I was at the gym forgive me. I really hate those guys who come over and try to lay the dumbest lines on me while I'm working out. They don't know that I'm a lesbian and there ain't a dick big enough in the world to convince me to get in bed with a guy." The light changed and both women started walking again.

Tina spoke up, "Actually you weren't that harsh. I can understand why you hate guys coming up to you at the gym with their dumb lines. I know how men can be. I was married to what I thought was Prince Charming and after two years of being married he told me that I didn't understand his needs and then walked out on me for another woman. Believe me, I can relate to what you're saying."

Linda looked over at the young woman. "Deb mentioned in brief about that but said that you had quite a weekend with Amanda and her."

Tina blushed, "Well, let's just say that they introduced me to a whole new world."

"For the first time in a long time I had trouble focusing on my workout today, especially during the free weight time. I kept getting a view of a very sexy looking woman. Obviously your Prince Charming had his head up his ass and thinking with the wrong head." Linda said quietly. "Well here's my place. I'm on the third floor." Linda said stopping in front of a building. "It's a loft and it's rather nice."

Both women walked upstairs and went into Linda's loft. Tina was impressed by it. "Wow! This is a really nice place."

Linda smiled, "Yes, it is. It's expensive but I can afford things like this because of my Sport Fitness clothes line success." Linda took Tina's hand and said come here and take a look at this view.

The sun was starting to slip down behind the horizon and already the night lights were providing a colorful backdrop to the city as it came to life. Tina was mesmerized by the whole sight. She felt Linda's arm slide around her waist and her sexy voice whispering in her ear. "Look I think we both need a shower before we sit down to chat and I could use someone to scrub my back for me."

Tina let out a soft sigh and melted into Linda's arms. "I think that I could do that for you." she managed to get out.

Linda led Tina into her bathroom which had a shower that could hold three people easily. Linda walked over and turned on the water and then pulled out a couple of big towels.

Linda pulled off her sweats pants to reveal a pair of long, tan, well shaped legs and a neon green thong that barely hid a bald smooth pussy. Linda tossed her sweat pants aside, pulled the rubber band out of her ponytail and shook her head. Linda smiled sexily at Tina and then moved slowly towards Tina like a lioness stalking prey. Her green eyes seem to glow with passion as she got closer.

Tina was almost breathless from the site of Linda coming towards her. She felt her body come alive with erotic energy as Linda closed the distance between them. She let out a load moan when Linda's hands gently caressed her face.

"Tina, I've been waiting to see you ever since Deb called last week telling me about you. When I walked into the gym today and saw you I knew that I had to have you. I think that your Prince Charming didn't know what he had. Right now I want to see your body and let my hands caress every inch of it." Linda leaned forward and kissed Tina slowly and passionately.

For Tina the kiss lasted for an eternity and she felt Linda's hands caress her back and work their way slowly down to her ass. She let out a moan.

Linda broke the kiss slowly and saw that Tina's face was flushed and her breathing was heavier. Linda smiled, "You are so beautiful when you are aroused. I can feel that you have a lot of passion and I just know we're going to get along. So far I like what I see and tonight I want to get to know you and taste that sexy body of yours." Linda wrapped her arms around Tina and kissed her passionately again letting her tongue slide into Tina's mouth.

Tina was totally under Linda's sexual spell. Seeing Linda's legs and her slow passionate kisses were overloading her sexual senses. She was so wet and aroused she knew that the minute Linda undressed her she would probably have an orgasm. She didn't want this to end. It was heaven. When Linda broke her kiss Tina whispered in a soft voice, "Linda from the first time I saw you today I have been in love with you. Right now I'm in heaven and I'm all yours." Tina leaned forward and kissed Linda openly on her lips.

When Tina broke the kiss Linda smiled, "Tina we've just begun and we have all night so, let me take your clothes off and see that body underneath." Linda pulled Tina's t-shirt over her head slowly, letting Tina's long hair fall back around her shoulders. Linda saw that Tina's nipples were hard and sticking out. She let her hands slowly caress Tina's breasts and ended it by rolling Tina's nipples between her fingers. "You have such beautiful breasts. Linda stood there for a minute or two caressing Tina's breasts and said sexily. "We'll have more time to explore each other but first let's finish getting you undressed and into the shower."

Linda stepped closer to Tina and let her hands slid down to Tina's sweatpants and pulled them down and helped Tina out of the sweats. Standing back up Linda put her hands on Tina's hips and slowly peeled Tina's spandex shorts down her hips. Linda kneeled down slowly and let her red hair flow over Tina's breasts. She heard Tina let out a moan. Just watching Tina becoming aroused was making her hotter by the minute. It was taking all of her patience not to rip Tina's clothes off and take her right there. She wanted to make this a special evening for the both of them.

Linda slowly pulled the shorts down exposing Tina's baby blue g-string that was already damp from her arousal. Linda helped Tina step out of her shorts and then gently buried her face in between Tina's legs for a moment taking in the sexy, musky odor. Linda then slid her hands into Tina's g-string and slid them off of Tina, exposing her bare pussy that was glistening with wetness.

Linda stood up and kissed Tina gently. "Deb was right about how sexy and beautiful you are. Now why don't you help me finish getting undressed?" Linda said in a whisper.

Tina was so aroused that the slightly touch from Linda would send her over the edge. She reached for the sides of Linda's sweat shirt and pulled it slowly up and off of Linda, exposing her upper body/ Linda was wearing a matching green sports bra that matched her thong which made her dark tan stand out. Tina saw that her entire body was firm, with well developed muscles. Tina pulled off the sports bra and saw her firm, medium sized breasts with nipples pointing at her. There were no tan lines at all on Linda's body. "You have such a wonderful body Linda." Tina whispered in a hoarse voice. She let her hands caress Linda's breasts and felt Linda's reaction. Tina couldn't resist taking each nipple into her mouth and sucking on it for a few seconds. She could taste Linda's salty sweat. She stopped sucking and then kneeled down in front of Linda.

Tina wrapped her arms around Linda's ass, feeling the firmness of it. She was enjoying the feel of Linda's hard firm body and could have just enjoyed that all night but she wanted to see more of Linda's body. Tina slid her hands to the waist of Linda's thong, which was soaked by now, and pulled it down over her hips and to the floor. Tina saw that Linda's pussy was bald and wet. She leaned forward and took in the aroma of Linda and let out a small moan.

Linda had never been so aroused with another woman before, she wanted Tina badly. "Okay, let's get into the shower and cleaned up and then we'll go to the bedroom." Linda said out of breath. She helped Tina stand up and for a moment both women drank in the site of the other woman's nude, beautiful body. She led Tina into the shower and let the warm water splash over the both of them.

Tina wanted to feel the hardness of Linda's body again. "Here let me wash you up first." Tina gently pushed Linda under the spray of water and watched her long dark red hair become soaked. She grabbed the shampoo and poured some into Linda's hair and then began to slowly rub it in. She massaged Linda's scalp sensually, while letting her body rub against Linda's. After a few minutes Tina rinsed the shampoo out of Linda's hair.

Tina reached for the soap and lathered it in her hands and then started on Linda's back and shoulders. She felt the hard, firm muscles in Linda's shoulders and back. Tina loved the feeling and let out a soft sigh. "Your body feels so nice Linda."

Linda loved feeling Tina's soft hands on her shoulders and back. "Your hands feel good girl but, don't forget the rest of my body."

Tina let out a small laugh. "Oh I haven't forgotten about the rest of your body." Tina let her soapy hands slide down Linda's back slowly and stopping at her ass. Tina began soaping and massaging Linda's firm ass. "Oh that feels so nice."

Linda leaned against the shower wall and stuck her ass out more for Tina to rub. Linda was in heaven as she felt Tina's hands caressing her ass and it mad her hotter. Linda could actually feel her self on the verge of an orgasm. "Oh god girl, your hands feel so good1"

Tina smiled to her self and then kneeled down letting her hands slide down Linda's long firm legs. She lathered them good and then had Linda lift each foot while she soaped them. Tina then stood up and let her hands slide up and over Linda's hips to her shoulders. "Okay, turn around and let me get the front of you." Tina said with a wicked grin.

Linda turned around and saw that Tina was flushed and breathing hard. "I think we are both enjoying this. Remember I get to wash you after you're done with me." Linda whispered sexily.

Tina smiled and licked her lips. "I can't wait to feel those hands of yours on me. But, let's get you finished." Tina lathered up the soap and then reached out and put her soapy hands on Linda's breasts. She heard Linda let out a moan as her hands began soaping Linda's breasts. Tina felt Linda's rock hard nipples that were sticking out through the soap suds. She wanted to lean over and suck them but she restrained herself. Linda was right they had all night to enjoy each other.

Linda felt the orgasm building in her as Tina's hands caressed her breast and nipples. "Oh god! I'm going to come, don't stop!" Linda arched her back and put her hands against the shower wall as her orgasm echoed through her body. She had never come like this before.

Tina saw Linda's body arch as her orgasm hit her. She felt proud that she had pleasured Linda so well and it was still foreplay. She let her hand wander over Linda's bald pussy and began to rub it sensually. and felt Linda open her legs more. Tina let two of her fingers slide into Linda's wet pussy and pumped her slowly, letting her feel the full length of her fingers.

Linda let out a gasp when Tina's fingers slid into her. She had just recovered from the last orgasm and as Tina's fingers pumped her she felt another orgasm building. She had never been this aroused with another woman before and she wondered who was in control as Tina's fingers slowly increased their pumping. "Oh god girl, you're going to make me come again!"

Tina smiled and then inserted a third finger into the already soaked pussy of Linda and increased her pumping a little more.

Linda felt the third finger and felt her second orgasm wash over entire body. It was echoing through her as she continued to feel Tina's fingers pumping her. Linda felt her legs get rubbery.

Tina pulled her fingers out of Linda. "Okay let's get you rinsed off and then you can wash me." Tina guided Linda to the water and let it rinse off the soap off of Linda.

Linda felt the warm water washing over her as the clouds of the second orgasm started to clear. She had never come like that before and knew that Deb was right about Tina being a hot number. Linda looked at Tina breathing heavily, "Deb said that she and Amanda were your first women to sleep with right?"

Tina smiled and nodded her head.

"Well, you seem to know how to turn a woman on! I've never had two orgasms in row like that. You sure you haven't done this before?" Linda said sexily. "You and I are going to have a long night together. In fact, you may want to call in sick tomorrow."

Tina smiled and blushed. "I was turned on by Deb and Amanda but you are so sexy with that firm body of yours and especially your eyes. I could never get tired of it."

Linda wrapped her arms around Tina and held her. Was it possible that she had found her soul mate? "Well, what do you say I wash you up and then let's get something to eat before we retire to the bedroom for the rest of the night?" Linda kissed Tina and then guided her under the water to get her wet. "Now it's my turn to tease you." Linda said with a sly grin. She grabbed the shampoo and poured it into Tina's hair and began massaging it in.

Tina was already aroused from washing Linda but feeling Linda's firm hands massaging her scalp was pushing her towards an orgasm. "Your hands feel so nice Linda." Tina murmured.

Linda smiled and gently pushed Tina back under the water to rinse her hair. She then pulled Tina back from the water and had her turn to face the shower wall and place her hands against it. Linda looked for a minute at Tina's nude body leaning against the shower wall. "I have a special soap for you. It is scented sandalwood and I bought for my old girlfriend to use but she didn't like it. So, if you would stand right there I'll be right back." Linda let her hands slide over Tina's ass and then smacked it lightly. "You have a nice ass." Linda said stepping out of the shower.

Tina was breathing heavily from the shampooing and then feeling Linda's hands on her ass was driving her closer to the edge. She waited for what seemed like an eternity and then heard the shower door open and close. She felt Linda's nude body press up against her.

"Okay, let's get you washed up." Linda said sexily. She opened the container and scooped out some soap and then set the rest aside. Linda started in the middle of Tina's back and worked out. She let her hands slide over Tina's sides and over her breasts and made sure she took extra care in soaping Tina's nipples. Linda felt Tina arch her back and heard her gasp. Linda pressed her firm body against Tina's and slowly rubbed it against Tina's body.

Tina let out a loud moan and pushed her self against Linda's body. "I'm all yours Linda."

Linda stepped back and let her hands slide to Tina's ass. She let her hands caress the cheeks. "This is one ass I could never get tired of.." Linda said with a grin. She let her hands slide between Tina's legs and for a moment rubbed her clit.

Tina let out another moan and pushed against Linda's fingers while they were rubbing her clit. "Please don't stop! I want to come!"

Linda smiled and said, "Okay girl let's feel you come all over my fingers." Linda slid three of her fingers easily inside of Tina and slowly started to pump them in and out. Linda increased the tempo slowly. She let her other hand caress Tina's ass in the same rhythm of her fingers pumping Tina's wet and soaked pussy.