Tina's New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina let out a loud moan, "Oh god, don't stop!"

Linda leaned forward letting her body rest on Tina as she continued pumping her fingers in and out of Tina. She could feel Tina's wetness running down her hand.

Tina felt her orgasm hit as Linda's fingers were pumping her. "Oh Yesssss!" Tina yelled out

Linda thrust her fingers and held them there as she felt Tina's pussy cling to her fingers. After a couple of minutes she felt Tina relax and then she slowly pulled her fingers out and took a whiff of the sexy aroma. "Well, well, Deb was right you are a screamer."

Tina turned around breathless and said, "Aren't you going to finish washing me?"

Linda let a sexy smile wash over her face. "I think we're done here. Let's get out and get something to eat and then we'll go to my bedroom for a night that I think we both won't forget." Linda leaned forward and kissed Tina's soft sexy lips

Linda finished rinsing Tina off and then turned the water off. She looked at Tina's sexy body with the water dripping off of her. She took Tina's hand and led her out of the shower and picked up a towel to dry her off. "Let's get dried off and before we start over heating again."

Both women let out a laugh and dried off and then tossed the towels aside not bothering to put on any clothes. They went into the kitchen area with their arms around each other waists enjoying the feeling of their bodies touching each other.

Linda slightly nudged Tina with her hip and said, "How about reaching into that cabinet and grab a couple of wine glasses and I'll get the bottle of Chardonnay that's in the refrigerator as well as some cold chicken and cheese. We can go upstairs to my bedroom and talk some while we eat."

Tina grabbed the glasses and followed Linda's sexy body up some stairs to a raised platform area where a king-sized bed was with a couple of lamps and night stands. Around the bed was a curtain that was closed on three sides and on the fourth it was pulled aside to see in. "Wow, this is really neat Linda." Tina said staring at the bed.

Linda set the wine on the nightstand and the food on the bed. "I had this made this way when I worked out of the loft. Often I would work late at night and then my staff would show up early in the morning. So, I had these curtains made so that I could sleep in and not be disturbed. Also, it allowed my girlfriend and me some privacy as well." Linda motioned for Tina to hop on to the bed. "However, I have moved my operations out of the loft just over a year ago and into another building and I just left the bed the way it is." Linda poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Tina and then slid on to the bed and closed the curtain. She picked up a remote and pushed a button which dimmed the lights in the entire loft and then she pushed another button which turned on some soft jazz music.

Tina felt the setting become romantic as well as erotic, here she was lying in bed with a beautiful naked woman sipping wine and felt like it was another world where they were the only two people in it. Just a few minutes ago they were in each other's arms making passionate love in the shower now here they were resting up before igniting their passions again. "This is so romantic Linda I don't want it to end." Tina said before sipping her wine.

Linda took a sip of her wine and smiled. "Well, Tina I haven't felt this happy in a while and like you I don't want it to end either." Linda sat her glass on the nightstand and reached for some cheese to nibble on. "I know that Deb and Amanda mentioned that I have just gone through a bad relationship with another woman and before this goes any further I need to ask you a question. I don't want to sound like I'm rushing into a committed relationship but my last girlfriend didn't want to come out of the closet about liking women. I really like you and before I give my heart to you I need to ask if you would be open about our relationship outside of the bedroom?"

Tina saw in Linda's eyes a look of fear and for a moment Tina had to think about the question. She had never thought of being open about her liking women and knew that her family wouldn't be crazy about it.

Linda saw that Tina was thinking and hesitating about answering. She felt nervousness pass through her body. She was in love with Tina and thought that maybe she had rushed Tina. But, Linda had to know if Tina was willing to accept their relationship in public as well as privately.

Tina set her wine down next to Linda's then moved the food off the bed and on to the floor next to the bed. She scooted close to Linda and wrapped her arms around her. "Every since I went to bed with Deb and Amanda I have felt more sexual fulfillment than I had ever felt with my ex-husband but with you; I saw your eyes and have felt something special between us. This last week while I was finishing up my last week at my old job that thought crossed my mind. Was I willing to be open about a relationship with another woman with my friends and family? Well, as I lay here with you I am 100 percent sure that I can be open to the public about us. I've always tried to make others happy and now for the first time in my life I feel connected with a person and truly happy." Tina leaned over and kissed Linda with a fiery passion that lasted for a couple of minutes and then broke the kiss.

"In short I want the whole world to know how happy I'm with you." Tina slid on top of Linda and propped herself up. "I want you so bad."

Linda smiled and wrapped her arms around Tina. "That makes two of us."

Tina leaned over and kissed Linda's soft lips and then moved slowly down her neck. Tina made small kisses and letting her tongue dance softly on Linda's skin. She came to Linda's breasts and stopped to take Linda's nipples in her mouth. They were erect and firm. Tina let her tongue swirl softly around the nipples and enjoyed hearing Linda let out a moan and arch her back.

Linda was in heaven as she felt Tina's lips take her nipples. "Oh god girl, you are so good."

Tina smiled and then slid down to Linda's firm stomach. Tina let her tongue circle slowly in Linda's navel. Tina loved the feeling of Linda's firm body and as she grew closer to Linda's pussy she could smell the aroma of Linda. Tina rubbed her breasts slowly over Linda's pussy letting them get soaked with her juices.

Linda rolled her eyes back and let out another soft moan. She had never been this aroused before and as she felt Tina making her way down her body it was like the first time she had made love to a woman.

Tina slowly moved her kisses down past Linda's naval and moved closer to her wet pussy. Tina was aroused and let her fingers slide over Linda's pussy, feeling the wetness of it. She wanted to bury her tongue deep in Linda's pussy drink n her juices but she also wanted to do it slowly. She let her tongue slide slowly around the outside of Linda's bare pussy, picking up her juices as she went. Tina let out a moan as she tasted Linda.

Linda felt Tina's tongue playing lightly around her pussy. She wanted Tina to put it in her badly. She opened her legs wider and pushed forward her pussy. "Please lick my pussy Tina! I want to feel your tongue in me!"

Tina smiled and moved down a little ways on the insides of Linda's thighs. She kissed softly feeling the firm muscles of Linda's thighs flex under her kisses. It felt so erotic and beautiful. She let out a sigh and moved back up to Linda's wet pussy. She took a whiff and let her tongue slide into Linda's pussy and then over her clit. She sucked in all of Linda's juices.

Linda arched her back as Tina continued to let her tongue dance on her pussy. "Oh God, Tina make come!!"

Tina buried her tongue in Linda's pussy and gripped Linda's firm ass.

Linda let out a loud moan as her orgasm began building. Seeing Tina's face buried between her legs and tongue lashing her pussy pushed Linda over the edge. "Oh God! Don't stop!" Linda flexed her legs tightly around Tina's head and arched her back. It had been a while since she had come so hard.

Tina felt Linda's legs tightened around her head as she continued her assault on Linda's pussy. The aroma and wet juices from Linda were turning her on and she knew she was soaked between her legs.

After a minute Linda relaxed her body and worked on getting her breathing under control. Her passions were cool for the moment while she stoked Tina's hair. She pulled Tina from her legs and on top of her. She looked at the soaked face of Tina and then pulled her close for a long kiss. She could taste herself on Tina's lips. "Deb was right about you. You are a hot little number in bed. You know exactly how to turn on a woman." She kissed Tina again and then felt Tina rubbing her pussy against her leg.

Tina was so turned on she knew it wouldn't take much for her to come. "It's because you turn me on so with your body." Tina said in a whispered sexy voice while she continued rubbing her pussy on Linda's thigh.

Linda rolled Tina over till she was on top of Tina, pinning her to the bed. "You know, Deb told me that you loved that strap-in she bought to use on Amanda. Well, about a year ago I went over to Amsterdam on a business trip and one night I went to the red light district. I bought a strap-on with a 12 inch long dildo that looked very realistic. Well my old girlfriend took one look and said there was no way in hell I was going to use it on her." Linda paused letting her red hair lightly play over Tina's breasts. "So, I'm going to go slip it on and then fuck you like you have never been fucked before." Linda got off the bed and exited through the curtains leaving Tina alone on the bed.

Tina felt herself becoming aroused and desperately wanted to come. She wanted Linda back in bed with her and she was curious about the strap-on. When Debbie had used the strap-on on her she it had been a medium sized one. It had been bigger than her ex-husband but now the thought of a 12 inch dildo in her it added more fuel to her fire of passion. She heard Linda's voice on the other side of the bed curtains. It brought chills of sexual arousal to her.

"Hey Tina, are you ready for me to really fuck you?" Linda said in a low sexy voice. Linda pulled the curtain open and crawled with a huge penis looking dildo hanging from a harness that Linda had on.

Tina's eyes went wide at the sight of it but it also aroused her more. "I'm all yours." Tina spread her legs.

Linda slid in between Tina's legs and leaned down to get a whiff of Tina's pussy. She let her tongue slide across Tina's bare pussy, stopping to circle around Tina's clit.

"Fuck me Linda! I want it!" Tina almost screamed.

Linda slid two fingers into Tina's soaked pussy and pulled them out. "I think you're ready for it. But before I do I'm going to taste some more of that sweet pussy of yours and after I've had my taste of it I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before with my strap-on. You will be the first and I hope the only girl I ever use it on." Linda slid between Tina's legs and saw her pussy almost seeping with her juices. Linda leaned down and let her tongue circle around Tina's pussy getting all of the excess pussy juices seeping from her pussy. "You taste so sweet girl." Linda moaned and buried her tongue inside of Tina's pussy.

Tina arched her back and her hands grabbed the bed covers as she felt Linda's tongue penetrate her. Linda's tongue took her closer to an orgasm and just as she was about to orgasm Linda pulled back. Tina let out a shriek, "I was almost ready to come!"

Linda smiled and said, "I know, I stopped because I'm not ready for you to come yet. Now let me use this new toy and see if I can really make you come hard!" Linda leaned forward and placed the head of the dildo at Tina's opening. "Now let me know if it hurts."

Tina nodded her head with lust as she saw Linda slide the dildo towards her wet pussy.

Linda pushed the head of the dildo in and slowly pushed it further inside of Tina. She saw Tina's eyes widen for a second and then felt her legs opening more to accept the huge dildo.

Tina rolled her eyes back as Linda slowly pushed the dildo into her soaked pussy. At first there was some pain as the huge dildo entered but as it went further in she felt her pussy adjusting to the size. Soon she was begging Linda to fuck her hard. "Oh yes fuck me Linda!" She felt her orgasm building as the dildo continued its slow drive in to her wet pussy.

Linda saw the look in Tina's eyes as the huge dildo slid further into her. Linda was surprised at how easily it was sliding in. Tina was well lubricated with her own juices. In just a few minutes Linda had the dildo all the way inside of Tina. For a moment Linda let the dildo sit inside of Tina letting her adjust to the size of it. After a couple of moments Linda pulled back on the dildo and then slowly thrust it back into Tina. She heard Tina let out a loud moan as the dildo went back in her. Linda slowly increased the tempo of the dildo pumping Tina.

Tina arched her back as Linda continued to fuck her. It was pushing her over the edge and soon she exploded with an orgasm that had her seeing stars. "Oh my god I'm coming!" Tina locked her legs around Linda's waist as the orgasm hit her.

Linda felt her own orgasm hit her watching Tina explode with her orgasm. She had never had a woman push her sexual energy as Tina was doing. Linda felt like she just couldn't get enough of Tina.

Both women were wrapped in each others arms holding on tightly to each other as their orgasms began to subside. They held each other as their breathing began to recover and slow down.

Tina kissed Linda softly on the lips and then whispered. "That was the hottest sex I've ever had in my life."

"I agree with you on that girl." Linda whispered back.

Both women continued to hold each other tightly, not wanting to let go of each other. Finally Linda slowly pulled out the dildo and took off the strap-on and helped Tina to crawl under the bed covers. Linda crawled in next to Tina and wrapped her arms around her. "Let's rest and then I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours again and again." Linda said quietly. "But before we do that we'll have to call Deb and Amanda and thank them for introducing us and see about having dinner with them."

Tina snuggled deeper into Linda's arms and smiled.