Tina's Ploy

Story Info
A horny mature on the prowl.
2.7k words
4.32
48.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you two did." Tina said aloud, "How could you do that?" To tell the truth, saying that while standing in front of my mirror in my apartment, I was a lot braver in voicing my feelings.

I wanted to say it that way, I wanted to tell Carol and Tim what they did was wrong. I wanted to tell them that it was immoral. I wanted to tell them that having sex together as mother and son was un-thinkable. I wanted to tell them so many things... Most of all I wanted to tell them to let me join.

I could only imagine what Carol's womanly thigh's felt like as Tim's stiff cock buried itself deep in her. The look of sexual satisfaction on her face was one I knew oh so well, my own desires are played out and met quite often. I have never had children of my own, so I can let my blonde hair down (and do, across my current suitors' hairy chest.) In a little play on an Asian trick I saw in a movie once, I'll spread my guy's legs apart to slide in-between them, so I can slide my stiff nipples up and down their stomachs. I will then let the tip of my tongue lightly brush against the skin of the chest, as my hair tickles them, up and down. I'll move ever so slowly in a circular or side to side fashion, before I make my way down to the blood filled statue, standing there in honor of my efforts. To say that it has the desired affect that I was aiming for leaves little room for doubt.

"What is wrong with you, Tina?" I asked myself.

I'm standing there looking at my 5' 7" frame in that damn mirror. Thinking my ice colored blue eyes really do look troubled; but why? I have never been left wanting if a piece of "ASS" is all I needed. I could cruise to any bar easy enough and walk out with at least 15 phone numbers within the first thirty minutes. When I was younger, I would give a real good show to a cute guy if I found him interesting. I would pull my blouse over just enough to have my pink areola show whoever was watching, turns out more than I thought was. LOL, I defiantly made more than a few women test the commitment of their companions. I grew bored enough with that game fast enough, only so many times you can be promised the moon and live with the disappointment.

I needed something, I needed an outlet for my pent up frustration, but all that I was thinking on was the show I witnessed between my best friend and her scrumptious son last Saturday, that was four days ago. My pussy is still all a tingle from that sight, her 18 year old son sitting under her lap in that chair, sweat dripping off of his muscled chest and brow. Carol's light brown hair sticking to her forehead from sweat, her beautiful breasts bouncing just a little too much in that sleeveless blouse, I love to watch her wear. I could tell right away from the way it clung to her beautiful skin that she was not wearing anything under that top. Thinking like this is what got Gary from work a blowjob and a quickie in the broom closet Tuesday. The tension was eased a bit but the fire was still there, being naughty is its own reward sometimes.

I made up my mind. I was going back to Carol's to see if anymore naughty times were being had. I dressed myself in my tube top, my loose fitting khaki shorts and the open-toed sandals I usually wore around the apt when I was relaxing. Like Carol I chose to go braless, so I could have easier access to my nips if they needed my own personal attention, plus I absolutely enjoy the way they strain the fabric as they stand up and slid across the material. With keys in hand and lust on the brain I locked my front door, so the trip to my personal fantasy land could get underway.

Once behind my wheel the drive would only take five to ten minutes at most normally. I chose this time how ever to take a route that would allow me to stop and pick up a drink at the local mom and pop store. I figured the extra time would give me a chance to really think about what I would do in a few situations; how you doing you two, can I watch you fuck in front of me again? Oh Carol that top is way too tight, need some help taking it off? Tim, I have a lovely little cowboy cap we can put on your longhorn there, would you like to try wearing it? Now I know I was losing it where did that come from?

Pulling into the parking lot a few blocks later from my house, brought an interesting surprise to me in my current condition, in the form of three guys standing outside the store laughing and joking with each other. The only one that really caught my aroused eye was the sandy haired one, his friends were well enough in their own way, but he was C.U.T.E! (Can't Underestimate That Erection.) I started thinking this might turn into one of those naughty rewards deals, for me, and for him. As I pulled to the curb to the right side of the front door I quickly noticed that there was only two other cars parked in the lot, one I guessed was the store owners and the other was one of the youths. My evil plot was hatching very fast now and my heart was truly racing at it.

I put my car in park, shut off my engine and looked in my rearview to check my hair and makeup. Once properly inspected I opened my door and stepped out of my car, onto the sidewalk where the boys where standing. I must have made the right impression walking towards the front door, all the conversations stopped and three sets of eyes bore down on me in my skimpy attire.

"Hello boys', how are you this evening?" It never hurt to be polite, especially when I had plans for one of them.

"Hello ma'am" Said the dark haired one.

"H-hi there." Stammered a freckle faced kid, which looked younger than my cutie pie.

"Evening, how are you?" My sandy hunk of man said as I reached to open the front door.

I saw out of the corner of my eye the way they quickly tried to follow me through the glass. It is such a thrill sometimes being a woman. I went quickly to the freezer area and selected my drink, but I will say that I took longer coming out of the freeze then was really needed. Unless of course making my eraser tips rock hard was the point to it, which it was. Once I was satisfied with the natural result, I headed to the cashier to pay for my purchase and make sure my attentive audience was still waiting, lucky for me I was not stood up.

With drink in hand I made my way outside to where the boys were and set my plan in motion. I just needed that opening to break him away from the other two. Working up my courage for this act I just laid it on the line.

"Do any of you fine gentlemen know a Timmy Harper?" When in doubt go with a classic damsel in distress routine."He goes to school around here and is close to your ages."

"Yes ma'am, I do." My sandy haired savior said aloud, as he tried his hardest not to look directly at my swollen nipples.

"Oh my goodness, thank my lucky stars for running into you." JACKPOT! On my first attempt. I don't believe in karma much but I love it when it pays off. "You wouldn't happen to have his number would you? I've been trying to get a hold of his mother for positively hours now." Why I slip into old movie actress dialog when I flirt is another one of my quirks, but you gotta use what you got to seal a deal once in a while.

"Yea I do, its 869-12..." He started to sprout off in his eagerness to be helpful.

"Whoa tiger." I warmly laughed "Give an old woman a break, my phone is in my car, mind coming over with me so I can punch it in?" Separating the saucer section in T-minus 5... 4... 3...

"Sureyeaokay." Was one rush of words in his haste to obliging to poor little old me. What an absolutely adorable young man he was.

I could feel his friends astonishment at apparent good fortune "Sandy" was having; if they only knew how much luck he was about to get. As I opened my car door and settled myself in my driver seat, I angled my legs to still be on the pavement. With a little arm gesture I motioned for Sandy to come and stand in my open door while facing me. The way that he standing had him with his back to his friends and my view of them completely blocked. With everything angled the way I thought was best, I looked at him standing there with his phone out double checking the number (once again being super helpful) and asked...

"How old are you son?" looking directly in his face

"Ma'am?" he asked me with a start in his eyes, like I had suddenly slapped him.

"I asked how old you were, you dear sweet boy." I've really got to update my movie dialog, I doubt any one of these boys would even begin to guess who Mae West was.

"I'm 19, why do you ask?" he looked a bit baffled at my question.

"Perfect now look down at your phone and try not to move to much." With that tiny bit of advice I grabbed for the front of his gym shorts, yanked them down just enough to free his semi-hard cock and sucked him deep into my willing mouth, all in one fast motion. Thank goodness the only thing visible from the opposite side of the road was a tavern front which had not opened just yet. Even so I don't think it would have stopped my fevered brain from the task in mouth.

"What are you d..." was all he was able to get started before his quickly hardening member was touching the back of my throat.

I wanted to be a naughty slut for my own release. I could feel his throbbing pole harden like steel on my tickling tongue. It was a rush beyond anything I had felt in many years, since the start of my sexual campaigns. Once I knew I had the local men's attentions the thrill of the conquest was gone, but this was a new chapter. He was going to get my full arsenal of cock sucking tricks, just for being in the right place at the right time.

From the feel of just 20 seconds I would have to make it a show stopper soon, I like the thought of being frisky but I have to live here. A curbside blowjob show for a car pulling into get a slushy is not what I want on the menu for just anyone, this is my need to quell a desire in me, to act out like Carol and Tim, my chance to see how she felt when she thought she was being coy.

"Oh God, miss." He stammered as his hips tried to buck more than I was allowing. "That feels amazing."

"Mmm Hmm." I mouthed over his throbbing pole, it had to be close to eight inches long and three inched round. It filled my mouth quite completely, I was just glad it was long enough to take all the way to the back of my throat, yet short enough so that I could freely move my mouth enough to give an expert performance. I knew it would not be much longer until his blast off would fill my throat. I eased back off just enough to allow my tongue to dance along the underside of his helmet. Like I said before I was more than qualified to handle a stud like this and I was prepared to do just that.

"I'm gonna CU..." Was all he was able to get said. His body went rigid and his muscles tensed with the impending flood of jism working its way to my mouth.

With that declaration from his lips I halted all my furious efforts and held my mouth open awaiting his fluid. With a final heave his perfectly sized cock erupted with a flood of hot sticky goo into my watering mouth. Had I not been holding his hips with an iron grip I'm sure he would have thrust all the way out the back of my throat and into my cars upholstery. Spurt after sticky spurt shot out of his head, each landing deep in the back of my waiting mouth, building a pool of pearly white cum that I'm sure looked delicious laying there.

With his final grunt ten seconds after he started blasting my throat his body went slack, like a balloon that's been untied. As I started the joyous task of swallowing my hard earned reward, my young stud muffins knees went all slack, nearly falling into me from exhaustion. I quickly planted my arms against the flat of his firm stomach and pushed him off. He braced his arm on the hood of my car to stop from falling into me.

With the crisis averted I grabbed the waistband of sandy's shorts and yanked them into their proper place as they were before. Letting my fingers trace the material of them just for a moment or two. Admiring yet again how delicious this hunk really was.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to." He quickly blurted out, "That was just so incredible." As I made an attempt to look around his waist to his friends behind him. I don't know if they saw anything, but I'm more than sure they will be getting a glorious blow by suck re-telling after I left. That's all right my clit kind of tingles at the thought of people hearing about me, even if they never knew my true name. A siren in the night, er parking lot, which helps young men in distress.

"Hush now, you did nothing wrong that I did not care for you to." I said as my left hand patted his right leg "Thank you for allowing me to do that. I needed it more than you could have guessed."

"No problem at all, really anytime." He said to me which I know he absolutely meant, LOL. Boy's so obvious and so virile, what a fantastic package.

From start to finish Sandy only took me about a minute and fifteen seconds. A personal public best if I say so myself. Maybe I should keep a tab on this info.

"Now I want you to go back over to your friends and enjoy the rest of your day dear." I told him as I was angling my legs back into my car to get back on the road.

"But... but who are you? Can I see you again? What's your name." He asked as I shut my door and placed my key into the ignition.

"Oh you sexy boy you." I said. "If you play your cards right maybe, but now I do have to get going." With that I started my car and threw it into reverse. As I backed away from the curb I winked at him and blew him a farewell kiss.

I knew I would be the stuff of his teenage fantasies for a while to cum, and with that thought I turned my car back onto the road to head towards Carol's once again, with his drying cum in my mouth and another evil thought on my mind.