Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part Stanley had been rendered incapable of any thought at all. The only thing that existed for him was the exquisite pressure of Tina's throat and the magical dance her tongue was doing on his dick. He could feel the pressure building in his balls. He was going to blow any second. Her tongue was moving so rapidly as she sucked him that it felt like was everywhere on his shaft at once. He looked down to watch his pole sliding in and out of her plump lips and to watch her fleshy torpedoes bounce and bulge inside her tiny tube top. He reached down to squeeze one of her ripe tits. When he tweaked her nipple he put her over the top. She shuddered, groaned, and came. Her throat muscle clamped down tightly on the head of his cock as she did so. That was all Stanley could take.

"Oh, fuck!" he shouted, "I'm coming!

He grabbed her head and held it tightly to his body as he shot rope after rope of jizz down her slender throat.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" he moaned, "Swallow! Swallow! Swallow!"

Tina did the best she could, but Stanley's discharge was too much even for her and bits of it started to dribble out of the side of her mouth. After Stanley had shot last blast of his juice down her throat he staggered backwards and flopped down into one of the beanbag chairs. His cock slid out of her mouth with a loud slurping sound.

"Shit!" he said, "That was amazing! What got you so worked up?"

"Getting my English Lit grade up to speed," she said.

"Hell's bells," said Stanley, "If you did anything to old man Crenshaw that's even close to what you just did to me that poor bastard won't be able to walk for a week."

Tina grinned and said, "He did seem to be having a little trouble putting himself back together."

Turning serious Stanley asked, "So, how are we going to do this with Sarah?"

Tina handed him the robe and said, "Put this on and go into the laundry room," she pointed to a door at the corner of the room near the couch, "and don't come out until I tell you to."

"She's never going to go for this, you know," said Stanley, "The minute she sees me she's going to freak. She hates me."

"I've got that base covered," said Tina, "Just make sure that when you come out of the laundry room that the robe is closed."

Stanley looked at her quizzically.

"Trust me on this one?" said Tina.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Shit! She's early!" Tina exclaimed. "I had a whole scenario worked out for this. Now I won't have time to explain it to you. We'll just have to play it by ear."

Stanley grabbed the robe and grumbled, "How do I let myself get talked into these things?"

Tina didn't hear him she was already bounding up the stairs to go let Sarah in.

12