Tiny Coercive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly someone shook her, "move over Olivia I need more space." She had fallen asleep. It was Sandra; she sidled closer to the wall under the shelf on the narrow mattress, making room for the big woman.

"Is this your bed too Sandra?" she asked in a whimpering voice, rubbing her eyes.

"It's has been my bed up until now, so now we share." It was nearly dark; Sandra used a cloth to wipe Olivia's drying tears. "There now, you'll feel better soon; it's always hard to leave the home the first time." She kissedher forehead.

"But...but she took all my clothes and...and hurt me!"

"Shush, shush...come here, let me hug you." Olivia stiffened in surprise as Sandra's drew her into her soft body. "There now, I know what you're going through; we've all been there. Oh, you're so little and so sweet." She drew her face into her breasts.

"I'm a midget like the madam...I was nineteen last month." She relaxed and contentedly cozied up in her embrace, feeling warm and secure.

"There don't cry no more sweetie; Um...you do feel so nice," Sandra whispered softly in her ear as she squeezed her little body. Olivia sighed contentedly, Sandra's body was a safe and comfortable sanctuary, and it was reassuring to be caressed with her head nestled in Sandra's ample chest. It had been a frightening first day away from home, the worst of her life, but now for the moment she felt comfortable with someone who was also a servant. Sandra began to stroke her back and side.

"Sandra, do I caress you too?"

"No, no sweetie you just relax and I'll make you feel better; you've had a very rough day." After a while her hand roamed to her buttocks and thighs, slowly and gently stroking and massaging, then after some time, her inner thigh. "Are you a virgin, Olivia?"

"I'm not married, so I never did that."

"Do you ever finger your vagina; you know...to feel good?"

"I...I well...yes...sometimes." She'd never in her wildest dreams imagined that she would ever confess that intimate secret to anyone; but in her bewildered state of mind, Sandra was now an anchor in a storm that had shattered her life in one single day. She was an open book to her full bodied confidant. Sandra's fingers came closer to her crotch with each gentle stroke; Olivia unconsciously lifted her thigh invitingly, as her breathing became deeper, sensing that something magical was about to happen.

"Did you do it just with your fingers or with some object?" Olivia sighed taking a deep breath.

"I...I have...yes, I did sometimes...with a broken ladle handle, pretending it was my dream prince." She willingly bared her soul completely now, rocking her pelvis slowly as her breathing became sporadic.

"So your hymen is broken."

"What...what is a hymen Sandra?" She didn't answer and then it happened; her entire body twitched, and then froze momentarily, as fingers other than her own for the first time, reached and probed her curls. She shuddered, as one briefly grazed her clit and then gasped while two traced the valley of the inner labia, past the vaginal orifice to that sensitive spot below. Sandra scratched her perineum, while a thumb probed her inner labia, making her gasp repeatedly. Then a finger returned to the vaginal orifice, probing it gently. Her body stiffened with excitement as she realized her vagina was to be penetrated by another female for the first time.

"Do you want my finger in there sweetie?" Her orifice tightened for an instant, then letting out a muffled squeal.

"Ooooh...yes...yes Sandra I...," she suddenly in the excitement lost her voice, her mouth locked wide open, as she surrendered, welcoming the intruder as it plunged inside. She shivered and groaned with pleasure while a finger, much longer than her own, penetrated deeply, probing and stroking. She moaned breathlessly experiencing an overpowering feeling of wellbeing throughout her body; leaving her for a moment nearly paralyzed.

"Do you like that Olivia?" She kissed her on the lips.

"Oh...do I like it? Oh yes, oh yes, I...I...yes, I do, it feels oh...so good Sandra, oh so good." She trembled uncontrollably, as every fibre of her body burned with desire for more. She'd never experienced a feeling so vigorous from her own fingers or the handle. Sandra's hands fondling and groping, the warmth from their bodies melting together; the worst day in her life, suddenly kissed away and forgotten. Never in her most passionate sexual fantasies had she imagined being loved by another woman could be so intensely satisfying.

"Kiss me Olivia." She slowly regained her mobility and reached her arms around Sandra's neck, puckering up, meeting Sandra's full lips and long probing tongue as a finger continued to stroke her vagina. Olivia eagerly accommodated her first double penetration moaning loudly, squirming, rocking and twisting her body, while spasmodically squeezing her thighs on Sandra's hand in response to that long finger; she climaxed with an intensity, never achieve through masturbation while moaning contentedly into Sandra' mouth.

Sandra slowed, but continued stroking and kissing, making her climaxed again and after a while, one more time before pulling her finger out. She inserted the wet finger between their lips licking it. Olivia in her dreamlike post climax state kissed and sucked it as Sandra feed it into her mouth. She relished the familiar taste having savoured it many times after masturbating and then kissed Sandra passionately. They hugged and kissed as Olivia enjoyed the feeling of her first female experience.

"Oh Sandra oooh...I never felt like this, never ever; can I...I do something to you...now?" She mumbled trailing off, half asleep.

"Not now sweetie, just relax and enjoy the moment. I'll let you know when I want you to; for now you just relish the feeling."

"Yes Sandra I'm...sorry, and I will...I am." She was ecstatic, totally spellbound by her lover. She doted on her every word, relishing the feeling of total submission to Sandra's every wish.

"Do you always climax several times when you masturbate?"

"What...what is that...a climax Sandra?"

"That is when you're masturbating and then get that wonderful feeling."

"Well yes, I get that feeling...climax...many times before I stop. Is that good Sandra?" Sandra didn't reply. They hugged as Olivia passed into dreamland in Sandra's arms.

Sandra woke her during the night and fingered her to several more highs. Olivia felt like she was in heaven, being loved like that and eagerly sucked the wet finger as she passed out again.

Early in the morning Sandra's finger woke her again, bringing her to yet more orgasms. She dreamily grasped Sandra's hand after, sucking the juices of her finger before her lover got up and left the room.

The sound of the door closing, sent shivers through her body; she nearly cried curling up hugging herself, feeling lonely and abandoned in the dark, without her lover. Sandra was now all she had in the world. She trembled trying to hold back the tears, as she ached for the embrace of her warm protective body. She wondered why Sandra left so early in the morning. If there was work to do in the kitchen why couldn't she help? There were no sounds out there; what could she be doing? Maybe she was setting a table in a dining room for breakfast. She didn't dare leave the room to look, from fear of the madams' cane.

To be continued...

Reavan

12