All Comments on 'Tipping Point Ch. 01'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
This is a GREAT Great story

I have read Most of this story already.... and let me assure you all that the COASTER is at the TOP of his game.

THis is NOT just a good story ...it is god damn fucking fabulous.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Excellent Story

I have to agree with Harry, this is an excellent and enjoyable story. It shows how a man who has been literally pussy-whipped and humiliated in many ways both at home and at work can turn it around completely. Great write by Coaster2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Well written, but a bit depressing. I think the depressing part comes because the story has a very real feel to it. Far to real in this day and time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Eager to see where it goes

It's enough of a fantasy to be able to do just that - say it's done and move on to reconstruct. Liking the story so far, and liking the very pragmatic way things have been addressed so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Start is promising

Keep writing.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Off to a Great Start

He needs to worry less about other women, she's apparently cheating, even if not she treated him like shit for years. The hell with her. Don't forget to make sure he gets half of the savings that she has been hiding from him.

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
Great

I enjoyed this story. It is sad but most human relations are it seems. As has been stated this seems very true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent, interesting first chapter.

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I usually avoid "cheating wives" stories, but - so far - I'm interested in how Stan recovers from a marriage and a job that have both deteriorated beyond repair. I didn't notice you as the writer until the end, but remember how much I enjoyed your story "Amnesia". I'll keep an eye on the future chapters of this story and read through some of your other stories. I enjoy your writing style - your stories seem real and your characters seem real. You write excellent dialog and the various life challenges you write about seem realistic. I look forward to how Stan moves on in the next steps forward in both his work life and his personal life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Hard to believe he stayed as long with Sylvia. She still hasn't contacted him so I guess that there really wasn't anything left to save. As always, a nicely written story and interested how this well thought out adventure will play out. Thanks for sharing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Harry 100% on target, guess the detox is....

....more effective than advertised. Coaster possibly the best author that I've hardly read in this genre. I don't have the room for long term focus on this stuff so I've begged off most novellas etc. Good to be able to start on schedule with one. Thanks for writing.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Wonderful start

The story is flowing along great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

extremely good!

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
So Believable

What an excellent description of what can lead one to unhappily keep on keeping on down the same old path.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I Agree !

With all the positive comments before me but would like to add there are two great scenes ( complete with sterling set up ) where he quietly but decisively tells first the disrespectful wife & then arrogant company boss to ' shove it ' . Gold quality ! Both scenarios are neither over or underplayed. Perfect !

Then the shock from both rejected parties is priceless ! A quiet man with skills doesn't need to roar to announce his strength. He just leaves and a unmistakeable void settles in .

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ONCE A DECISCION HAS BEEN DECIDED

just put your head down and your feet forward, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
RED WINE WITH CLAMS AND FETTUCINI

small wonder he is leaving. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3* Cliche Story???

Husband obtuse about cheating wife for years aaannd puts up the slut wife's bitch attitude for years. Yup...classic coaster.

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

5 stars - so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous