All Comments on 'Tipping Point Ch. 02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
catman71catman71about 14 years ago
two postings

and i am hooked looks like a long placid story that will engross and pull the reader in

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Moving right along....

....I like that it's been a couple pages about a man, his son and girlfriend dealing with this, not the usual assemblage, and the work related plot devices are at least not overused cliche, if not totally unique. (I believe that though it is legal to require overtime for a given position in a given week-since I've seen it blatantly advertised a hundred times- it is not legal to require over 8 hours in a given day-again, since the feds, whom I work for told us. This would be Federal labor law.) But I wish I knew what happened to those "resurgent" Bengals???

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Very enjoyable story!

The smooth flow with interesting details is typical of Coaster2. I have yet to find a bad apple in the barrel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent Chapter 2

Jerry in Washington State, USA - Your writing already has me caring about the characters, which is very important to me to keep my interest in a multi-part story. I do like the idea of Stan and Tommy sharing an apartment for now and I also like the divorce proceedings being put on the back burner for now. I look forward to Stan hopefully getting some "justice / pay back" from his soon-to-be former company. I like the touch that Stan is able to admit to himself that he just doesn't know what his future decisions might be - especially concerning the divorce. I very much look forward to future chapters.

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Really interesting!

I'm intriged. Love the characters,can't wait to see what happens.

rainbow001rainbow001about 14 years ago
Great Start

Nice start. Moving at the right pace and the toons are believable and interesting. Thank you for sharing and looking forward to more.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
wife's reaction after 3 days is most telling

Husband walks out Friday.... eatly evening / late in the day. The next time the wife calls him its 3 days later.

NO contact... NO text No missed Phones No messagaes.... for 3 days

how does she justify that? wasnt she worried that he might have been in a car accident or something?

This is much MORE than the wife having a simple affair. Most spouses that cheat STILL want to keep the marriage. This is done for a number of reasons... the cheating spouses may be delusional about the meaning of the affair... but MOST of the time the cheating spouse is NOT willing to end the marriage.

and when that does happen it is usually the cheating spouse thats says

"I have found someone else"....

Assuming the wife here IS having the affair... having the husband walk out like that... with No warning... SHOULD generate a reaction from her sooner than 3 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FUCK OFF harry you prick

you a fukking moron and now you got your boyfriend shitpushinpete talking like a cockhead "I work for the Feds" what a pissydrippindreamer. Fukking creeps the pair. Were's the other "minor celeb" Poisson to stick his sex god knolwedge in? THIS IS A GRAET STORY.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Beautifully written

The pace and flow of informatiion is excellent!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ONCE YOU'VE STARTED FORWARD

don't hesitate, stumble or fall..its not EZ. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
ITS HARD TO STOP THE WHEELS

even sans grease and brakes. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous