All Comments on 'Tipping Point Ch. 06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Looking forward!

I find I really look forward to the next chapter. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty good

We need closure on the cheating wife.

coupleuk1949coupleuk1949about 14 years ago
Is this ever going to get past the start?

How many more chapters will there be of " I woke up, I flew somewhere, I fixed a machine...."

Chapter 6 already and nothing much has happened other than introduce the characters.

I'll see this story through to the end just in case something will happen but I very much doubt it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Concerned

I previously mentioned the similarity to my own life 31 years ago. I also left, went into business for myself and have done very well for myself. I was asked by friends and my ex over a period of 3 years to work things out with her, I couldn't do it, didn't hate her, didn't turn my son against her but knew that I would never forget, could never trust her and life would be hell. I'm civil when I do see her, am friendly and have no malice BUT no way will I ever co=habitate with her.

So, my concern, possibly others, is that while you have portrayed his character to be reasonable, of sound decision capability, fair, caring and not vengeful I (possibly we) get the notion that you might a switch...it would not be the same guy you featured...please know that. You stick the the realm of potential reality well, please don't depart from it.

As to Carmen, she has indicated her reluctance to let herself get too involved with a man who couldn't be home all the time and Sue - well, we know she wants him and once promoted, she might not want to have a man gone a lot and then, maybe not.

Just for the record, you are a fantastic writer and I find myself (retired) opening the Literotica site at 1AM to see if your next chapter is posted. Keep it up and when you're done with this one...get another one quickly. Thanks and again, sorry for the Novella!

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
A delighful story

Which makes this reader feel as if he is in the middle of a reality show.

It would appear to be a repeated theme, connecting marital breaks with career changes. He may be involved in machine repairing still but he is rapidly switching over to being a first class manager...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
TIME WARP?

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I don't usually mention typos in comments, since typos happen and they occur in my own writing. But a couple of items detracted from my enjoyment of this chapter. Towards the end of Part 1 of this chapter, you have Stan driving to the plant and picking up the aquarium tank on the way but the next paragraph his flight has been called and he's boarding the plane. It appears the second paragraph should have been before the first one. As far as I can tell, Stan arrives at the plant the Monday after Christmas, but both Byron and the Hemvac Swiss team are there - and they weren't supposed to return until January 4th. I'm confused. I still enjoy this story and look forward to future chapters. While I do enjoy the technical service part of the story, I would prefer more emphasis be put on working out the personal relationships.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Bored.

Six chapters of dull humdrum and no real interest. You've got some skill as a writer, just don't inflict your stories on the public!!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AND WHEN THE CIRCLE BEGINS CLOSING

don't be left out for whats inside. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY

is not comparable to A Lonely Boy, so blue. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1* For Not Being in Correct Category

Should be non-erotic. Also this is booorrring.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There are always two sides to a dispute but there is no excuse for cheating. She could’ve divorced him is she was unhappy with the travel. Instead she did something wrong, something bad, something evil. It is much easier to wimp out and just walk away but that leaves the blind lady holding an unbalanced scale of justice. Leaving the scales unbalanced encourages bad behavior, wrong behavior, evil behavior. So many people unwilling to take the hard steps to balance the scales is what is slowly destroying our nation. Sad.

Soap box….out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories