All Comments on 'Tipping the Room Service Boy'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Ok but..

Young and horny I suppose but wouldn't that situation creep you out a little at first.

3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
straightforward

Well, not a lot of nuance...just a simple 'Please fuck my wife' story, nicely executed!

Somewhere around a three and a half! Hell, most of the grammar and spelling was correct...

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Non-erotic!

Just another willing cuckold, little dick story. Dime a dozen in this category lately. Most receive low scores and negative comments. A turn on for the writer and the few that relish humiliation and a turn off for the majority. Read Iron Dragon's "Coolness under Fire" and see the difference in score and comments. Need I say more? This wasn't a badly written story but the theme didn't do anything for me. 3* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A superbly written tale

I could feel myself in your shoes, or at least wish I was in them. A hot tale and really liked the way you moved though and made the characters talk. Lots f times there is too much info or nt enough. This struck a perfect balance.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Mumbai Cuck

Years back I wanted to go Mumbai and buses were full so waiting for hours. Later a couple in mid 30's came to me and asked if we could share a taxi. Since I had waited for long I accepted their offer. In the backseat wife sat in middle of us. Initially I kept distance but I noted hubby pushing her to me. Since I was on business trip I had planned to stay in hotel, hubby Arun offered me to stay at their home for night. Being a good couple I said ok and we lande their flat.

Having only bed again Aruna slept in middle and when she was pushed to me by Arun I got message and made love to her by kissing and disrobing slowly.

Arun was very happy when I licked her to 3 orgasms in row.

Having seen her orgasming he made love to my 8" cock which gave 2 more orgasms to Aruna when we fucked. While we were resting he brought us coffee and when we sipping it he licked her tasting me on her cunt. I thanked him but he requested to fuck her again which I did. Next day after finishing my work I returned to their house and stayed again in the saddle of her hot Yoni. And also gave her joy of anal love.

Two more years I was fucking her.

ScottMtlScottMtlover 7 years ago

Loved it! Thank you !

DashaboutDashaboutalmost 5 years ago
Service with a Smile.

Good service deserves good compensation. My husband occasionally needs to use a cane to maneuver properly and it comes in handy when staying in hotels. As he checks us in I ask for the room key so I can use the powder room. I leave him and rush to our room. When he's done the clerks always send a bellhop to carry the bags or push the baggage cart for him. As they come in the bellhop's attention is on some or all of my clothing laying haphazardly on the bed or chairs. Bill instructs him where to place the bags. While this happening I usually step into the room with a towel drying my face, as I lower the towel I act totally surprised and embarrassed to be seen by a stranger and trying to cover up with just the small piece of terrycloth, a total waste of effort. It can be funny watching their reaction to my feigned dismay. Some try to look away, some stare blatantly and some stammer an apology, it's always different but none seem in a rush to leave. Word spreads quickly among the workers and our service always seems to be top notch. Those that we like are requested for more service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Debating a sequel where they ask him back, & another where he becomes utilized also for this in the same establishment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...