All Comments on 'Tish, the MILF'

by gizmo52242

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Reminds me of the past

Very well written! Brought back delicious memories of a similar relationship that is still one of the best "loves" of my life. Thanks & will watch for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sort of Mistitled

Very well-written, not generic. But MILF? I thought that term was reserved for the ripe, mature woman in her late 30s and older?

Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Hope to read more from you.

SimpleGiftsSimpleGiftsover 16 years ago
Dream come true

I've got a crush on one of my wife's best friends--a true MILF. I know it will never come to fruition, but your story gives me reason to hope that there's a SLIM chance of making that fantasy a reality. Thanks for giving me a reason to continue on. :D

SG

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
I had the same.....

I once enjoyed the same kind of relationship with my wife's sister-in-law, except we did not use birth control as I have a low sperm count so she would not have gotten knocked up. We still relish our relationship that happened back then. She went on to have another baby by my wife's brother, afterwards.

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 15 years ago
who doesn't have a fantasy?

So very hot. I think every guy fantasizes about a neighbor, a wife's friend, etc. (As I read your story, I definitely had an image in my mind.)

Well written and very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best man

There they were,i was the best man,i was 20,and there were 3 bridesmaids getting dressed.First panties,then pantyhose,i looked at Alicia,girlfriend of my mate Tony,wow was she hot.The dress,on,i had to walk out,my cock getting hard,upstairs to the bathroom,i couldnt piss,my cock was too hard,so i walked out,Alicia standing there,hi Rob,whats this and her hand went to my cock.I saw you in the room,quick in here,to a bedroom,she got on her knees,lifted her dress and said Rob,fuck me i am so horny.I walked over, pulled her pantyhose and panties down and pushed my cock into her pussy.She sure was wet,yes,yes do me oh Rob, give it to me.I banged into her as hard as i could,my cock getting harder in her tight pussy.Yes,thats it, i grabbed her hips and fucked as hard as i could,my legs getting splattered with her juice as she came and i filled her pussy with my cumm.We untangled, she pulled up her panties and pantyhose and said thanks Rob, i needed that, our secret right,sure right, as she walked out.All through the wedding and reception i thought about her,she looked at me when she was dancing with Tony,i took my girlfriend home and fucked her solid for over an hour,she asked what had got onto me as i filled her pussy.I just smiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story about true lust. Hope they never get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would not have had him babysitting, otherwise good story of situational lust leading to more. Hope they fucked till the Sun came up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous