Title 9 Is Divine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barebutt naked, so excited that my drunk condition seemed forgotten, I walked gingerly until, ouch, I ran into the bed corner. I carefully scampered on board. As I fumbled forward, I put my hand on what felt like a breast. The nipple was as hard and throbbing as a thumb. To my surprise, a powerful hand pushed my hand away, pushing my entire being to a side of the bed. The unseen partner, Angela (I presumed), then powerfully moved me by the ankles to the precise center of the bed. Then she climbed on board. She settled down over my cock, and it was heaven! Tight, wet, welcoming, her cunt muscles welcomed my entering cock with grasps and releases as I passed each muscle in turn. Then one powerful grip and release. It was painful but pleasurable too. I could tell this babe wanted to be in control, so I let her. I concentrated on giving her maximum pleasure, as I knew I would be repaid tenfold. Sure enough, as my uncut big and rough cockhead tingled and tantalized her vaginal walls, she gave out a muted moan of ecstasy.

She then proceeded to give me the pummeling of my life, as if I were the pummel horse or that center of the uneven parallel bars that received those orgasmic blows from the mounds of these gymnastic goddesses. Ouch, oh, it hurt so good! Her powerful up and down exertions made the loudest slapping sound I had ever heard outside of adult films. She collapsed on top of me as she felt my cockhead swell with virile power, a windup to the next manly venting of my huge lovepole. In my ears, so that only I heard it, she moaned in pleasure, letting me, and only me know, that she had had an orgasm due to my efforts. At that very moment, I rose up from the bed, gripped her steel hard behind, and proceeded to coat her womb with jet after jet after jet of my manly virile sperm. My seed laden semen kept pouring out, eventually splashing into her ten times. This was the result of all of those months of frustration, of muted excitement. Every saved up sperm that hadn't been washed over the girls at the party were rounded up and sent on their way now. More than anything in this world, I wanted to impregnate Angela, to have her belly swell with my baby, to let the world know that I had been the one that did it.

I finally fell back to the bed, utterly spent. My partner sagged down too, equally spent. She kissed my lips gently. It was pitch black, but I could sense her tears. I know it was emotion and not sadness; I cried too and kissed her back in love.

Just then, the door to the room was ajar, a hand reaching in for the light switch. I heard one of the girls say she had to leave and couldn't leave us in the dark and all. We could let ourselves out.

The 40 watt bulb on the dresser came on. It was still dark, but light enough. With her head resting on my shoulder, I had the shock of my life. My dreaded enemy, Coach Hilda lay. I had just made love, in the most absolute and sincere sense, to this woman; my express wish and only purpose, to impregnate her with my baby. Her head rose up; she looked at me with a feminine beauty I had never noticed. She was a woman too, not just a fearful totem to be ignored and avoided. We kissed in the most intimate, loving way. We shared tears. She went back and lay upon my shoulder. We spent the rest of that evening joined in sex and love. She told me to 'man up' and I did...boy did I ever! I came inside of her four more times that night, each time I went as deep as I possibly could, imagining that I was carefully building a baby in her. I did it with eyes wide open, and motors at full power.

Eight months later. Another season brought an entire new field of gymnasts. I was the able trainer, and Hilda, my wife, coached. The school wanted her to retire, what with her belly beautifully swollen with the twins I put in there. But, seems there was a law against THAT too; they would have to keep both me AND Hilda. So, for once, I thanked the lawyers who came up with those regulations. They DID work out in the end.

12