TMGS 01-05 - Sex With An Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy watched as Alexis hung up the phone. It was obvious to Cindy that Alexis was sneaking her boyfriend over while her parents were out. Perhaps Hannah had some kinky plans for this young couple. Perhaps Hannah was playing cupid with young love. Perhaps Hannah wanted this young slender and pretty redhead all to herself. As Alexis looked herself over in the full-size mirror, Cindy found herself a little entranced by this redhead's young body. She felt a little wrong checking out a young girl, but at the same time she was hoping this young high school girl was somehow going to join them in the night's sexual adventures. There had to be a reason why Hannah chose this house instead of a club where there would be plenty of sexy men and women to choose from.

"Honey! Your dad is here!" The three ladies heard someone call from outside the room. "We're taking off. Make sure you have your homework done."

"Okay, mom!" Alexis shouted back. Alexis then froze. She didn't move. She stood there in the exact same spot. She waited until she heard the front door to the house slam. Then in that instant, she hopped over her bed and looked out the window as her mom rushed out to meet dad in the car. She watched as her mom climbed inside the sedan. She watched as her parents drove away. She was alone in the house, and she couldn't wait to have fun with whoever she was sneaking over.

"Like hell I'm waiting." Alexis said to herself.

Alexis bounced back across her bed, and stood before her mirror once more. Cindy and Hannah just watched as she stood there in her tight pink shirt and tiny jean shorts, looking over her own body. She liked how she looked. She loved how she looked. She loved her slender young body and her firm C-cup breasts perking up under her shirt. She loved her long slender legs that remained quite bare with her tiny jean shorts covering up her young firm ass.

She leaned up against the mirror, placing one hand upon the glass itself. Cindy raised an eye brow as she watched this young eighteen year old redhead run her other hand up her side, up under her shirt, and around her right breast. Cindy turned her attention towards Alexis, a young high school girl who was suddenly and abruptly enjoying her own body the second her parents left the house. She played with her breast under her shirt, leaning hard against the mirror as the oils of her palm smudged the glass.

Alexis's hand ran down her firm tight stomach, and quickly unbuttoned the button on her tiny jean shorts. She seemed in a hurry to get herself off now as her hand glided under her pink panties and found its way around her shaven pussy. With her hand plunged down her jean shorts, this eighteen year old red head began to play with her pussy as she propped herself up against the mirror. Her jean shorts fell to her ankles as her hand glided inside her pussy. Her lovely young ass was now visible to the invisible Cindy and Hannah as they watched this girl enjoy herself.

"God, I need to fuck someone." Alexis cried out. She looked at herself in the mirror; her hand down her own tiny pink panties, her lovely breasts begging to be played with has they perked out of her shirt, her long fiery red hair dangling behind her. She couldn't help but enjoy looking at her slender young body in the mirror. She was so turned on by her own body that she couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't just wait for her boyfriend to come over to fuck her. She was going to fuck herself.

"You wanna fuck me?" Alexis asked her reflection in the mirror.

"God yes!" Alexis's reflection answered back to her, moaning with delight.

With those words, Alexis's reflection simply leapt out of the mirror and shoved Alexis backwards onto her teenage bed. As if she had done it dozens of times before, this redhead's reflection stepped out of the mirror and joined her in her bedroom. Ready for some hot lesbian sex, Alexis waited on her own teenage bed as her reflection pounced on top of her. In an instant, there were now two redheaded teenage girls in the room, and they were on top of each other and kissing each other furiously. There was no holding back as they ran their hands up each other's bare legs. They kissed each other's identical lips. They ran their hands along their identical pink shirts and panties. They pressed their identical pair of young breasts together under their shirts. They longed for each other's bodies despite the fact that their bodies were exactly the same.

Alexis, the young eighteen-year-old high school student, was magical too.

Cindy's reality was shattered. Nothing was ever what it seemed to be again. From that instant forward, Cindy was a part of the secret magical world and would never come back out. Standing there with her magical friend Hannah, Cindy realized that the world that they shared with their magical powers was much bigger than she could have ever imagined. She and Hannah were not the only two girls with hidden magic powers, and where there was one other magical girl apart from herself and Hannah, she wondered how many more there actually were.

...to be continued.