To Bask in Breastford Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith gazed up at Coach Blue and threw him dirty looks as Gretchen continued to blow him. After seeing enough of her dirty looks, Coach Blue decided that he had to have her suck his dick as well. He pulled out from Gretchen's lovely and wanting mouth and guided his cock over to Meredith. She immediately took it between her lips and ran her tongue over the tip. Coach Blue was lost as the sexy redhead treated his cock to a tongue massage. His dick pulsed and throbbed against her tongue, and she responded by applying more pressure. Meredith then wrapped her lips tightly around his dick and slowly made her way to the base...until his head was tickling her throat. She pulled it out dripping in her saliva, catching her breath while her hand reached for it and began jerking him off.

Gretchen reached up and helped her accomplish the deed. Coach Blue leaned back on his desk as the two babes gave him a handjob. After a few minutes, Gretchen took the initiative and started to blow him once more. As soon as he felt her lips pursed against his rod Coach Blue perked up. He reached for her brown hair and placed a hand on her head. He began pulling her into him, bobbing her head for her. Gretchen complied as Coach Blue face fucked her for a few minutes.

The horny coach now took his dick from Gretchen's mouth and guided it to Meredith's once more. The red-head did just as Gretchen had done and began bobbing up and down on her coach's dick furiously. Coach Blue ran his fingers through her red hair and enjoyed the sensation of her mouth.

He then turned his head to Gretchen. She was staring up at him seductively. She puckered her lips and made a kissing gesture at him.

Coach Blue had flashbacks to two pairs of lips gliding up and down his cock; to when Brooke and Brittany had treated him to a double blowjob. He remembered thinking the only thing that could make that better was Gretchen's skilled mouth...and now that Gretchen was here with a friend he was ready to see how well her skilled mouth could share.

He took Gretchen by the head and guided her to his shaft. She immediately latched on to the base of his cock and began slowly sliding her lips up his length. Meredith granted her access to the entire shaft by taking only the tip of his cock into her mouth.

Although it wasn't exactly what he wanted, Coach Blue had to sit and enjoy as one babe tongue-bathed the tip of his cock and the other babe took his shaft. It felt like Heaven with those tongues sliding on his manhood.

After a few minutes, he decided to try one more. Since Gretchen was already sliding her lips up and down the right side of his shaft, he took Meredith by the head and guided her from the tip to the other side of his dick. But to his dismay, Gretchen slid her lips up his cock all the way to the tip...where she took her friend's previous position around his tip.

Once again, Coach Blue sat back as Meredith blew his shaft and Gretchen sucked on the head of his cock. No matter which way he looked at it, a double blowjob was a double blowjob – and he couldn't resist one from Meredith Mammaries and Gretchen Swanson. He opted to just lean back and let the girls have their way.

Gretchen swirled her tongue around the tip his cock, making sure to bat it back and forth. She then placed her lips around it and sucked as though it were a lollipop. Coach Blue moaned as Gretchen swallowed his head...her lips felt so good, so moist and warm...

Meanwhile, Meredith was sliding her lips up and down his shaft. She could make out every vein and every bump as her soft lips glided down his length. As she made her way back up, her face momentarily collided with Gretchen's. But she quickly moved away.

Gretchen took note of that and decided to take the other side of his shaft. Coach Blue watched in anticipation as Gretchen kissed her way down his shaft and pursed her lips against the right side. She and Meredith shared a quick glance over his cock before they each started to slide their lips up and down its length simultaneously.

"FUCK YEAH!!" Coach Blue yelled.

He began bucking his hips and thrusting his cock between both pairs of lips. His newfound enthusiasm took the girls by surprise, but they quickly picked things up. They did not miss a beat as Coach Blue began simultaneously rubbing his dick with their lips. They slid their lips in tune with his thrusting to increase the effect of the double-blowjob.

Their tongues were sliding all over his shaft...and he was loving it. The two girls tongue battled for possession of his manhood...and in the process they occasionally kissed each other. Coach Blue put his hands on both their heads and used them to increase the pace of his mouth-fucking. If there was such a thing as blowjob Heaven, this would be it.

He slowed his thrusting to a stop. He could tell the girls were getting weary, and he didn't want to wear them out. He ran his fingers through their hair as they continued to massage his shaft with their lips...their tongues sliding up and down, slobbering...so wet and soft...

Coach Blue gently pulled back, making his cock retreat from their full, red lips. The girls watched over their noses and saw his full length sliding backwards against their lips...they could feel every detail of his veiny piece...

He stopped when their lips were pursed against the head of his cock. He gently applied pressure to the back of their heads...

The girls took the cue and began French kissing around the head of his cock. Coach Blue was in Heaven as their tongues slid over and around his tip...their lips applying pressure as well. He watched as the two teens kissed over the tip of his cock, and he loved it.

Gretchen felt Meredith's tongue brush up against her own, and immediately after she felt her tongue collide with her coach's engorged head. It was dripping with saliva, and she pressed her lips against as Meredith did the same thing on his other side.

Their lips collided with either side of his head, and they began kissing it from either side repeatedly and quickly. They smothered the tip of his cock in smooth, passionate kisses...and soon their lips were trying to wrap themselves around it for possession of the tip. Each girl fought to have his head in her mouth, and Coach Blue was awestruck as he felt one pair of lips leave his tip only to be replaced by another.

"Uh! Uhh!" The girls moaned as they fought over him.

After a few minutes of feeling their mouths fighting over his head, Coach Blue decided to end the war by pressing their heads against it simultaneously. The girls immediately tongue bathed him and covered his cock in moist, wet kisses.

"Oh...fuck...." Coach Blue moaned.

"Do you like that..." Gretchen said between kissing his dick. "Double blowjob?"

"Fuck yes..." Coach Blue responded. "Blow me, babes..."

Gretchen's tongue rested on one side of Coach Blue's head. After making sure she had covered it with enough French kisses, Meredith then rested her tongue on the other side. Gretchen pushed his dick towards Meredith with her tongue. When it made its way to hers, Meredith pushed it back.

"Oh my God..." Coach Blue said in ecstasy.

The girls were batting his dick back and forth between them. They were playing hot potato with it, and soon the game grew faster paced. His cock became a blur between their tongues.

The sensation was incredible. It was like his dick was being treated to the ultimate massage...a massage between two skilled tongues.

The girls then stopped batting his dick between them. Then, without warning, they each latched on to either side of his head at the same time...once more.

"This is the best." The coach muttered, blissfully, as the girls started their oral assault on his cock. "From now on, you two girls are going to be my Blowjob Babes."

The girls looked up at him as they assaulted his cock with their mouths. They let their mouths go crazy. They were gliding up and down his shaft, simultaneously kissing his tip, covering every inch of his manhood with soft, warm kisses and cold, wet saliva.

Coach Blue couldn't believe it. The only thing he could do was lean back and try like hell not to blow his load. It was as though an animal had been let out of its cage as the two teen babes went crazy over his dick. Their lips became blurs, and the only sounds that could be heard were moans coming from their lips...as well as the faint popping and suction noises associated with blowjobs.

He could feel his load building up. He was breathing hard and heavy as the two teen girls ravaged his cock with their mouths. But then, as if they could sense his explosion, the girls slowed their movements.

Coach Blue was still breathing heavy. Although the girls had slowed things down, the passion in their actions alone was enough to make him cum. He focused his efforts on preventing that.

The girls sensed he was near, and they slowly pulled back; giving him room to breathe.

Coach Blue reached down to each of their heads and ran his fingers through each girl's lustrous hair.

"That was great." He said.

Gretchen turned to Meredith, and the two of them stood up. Their coach watched them with attentiveness as their full figures came into view. The girls did not seem to mind as he ravaged their naked bodies with his eyes.

He immediately turned Meredith around and forced her to take his position by the desk. He then slid behind her and grabbed her by the waist.

Meredith already knew what was coming. She closed her eyes and a small smile formed over her face as Coach Blue began poking and prodding her from behind.

Gretchen stepped closer and took hold of her coach's dick for him. The coach sighed in relief as Gretchen's soft fingers pumped up and down his shaft.

He reached around Gretchen with one arm and pulled her towards him, so that her size D breasts were pressing against his body.

Meredith was waiting as Gretchen slowly worked her hand up and down her coach's cock.

"Are you ready?" Gretchen asked.

Meredith nodded her head. Before long, she was taking in a deep breath as she felt herself being penetrated. Her walls formed tightly around Coach Blue's throbbing erection, and the throbbing told her that was all too ready.

Behind her, Coach Blue was lost in the moment. He had been inside Meredith before...but not with Gretchen guiding him. It was very erotic to have them both here with him.

He took Meredith by the waist and purged on, shoving as much of himself into her as he could. When he got as far as he could go, he pulled back out and started all over again.

Gretchen reached underneath his cock and put a hand on his balls. She began massaging them as he started to fuck her red-headed friend.

The aroused coach now began to increase his pace heavily. Without warning, Meredith felt inch after inch of his throbbing manhood thrusting into her.

Gretchen took her hand off Coach Blue's balls when she saw how her buns were jiggling. The thrusting Coach Blue was giving her was causing them to jiggle furiously; they made slapping noises that filled the room. Mesmerized, Gretchen took her hand and slapped one of those jiggling buns.

Meredith smiled in approval.

Coach Blue watched as Gretchen repeatedly spanked her red-headed friend. Watching her engage in such a sexual act with another girl was really turning him on. He used it as motivation to fuck Meredith harder.

"Oh......God!!!" Meredith squealed. "It...feels....so good....like its....gonna RIP...me apart!"

"Mmm you like that, baby?" Gretchen said to her friend. "You like that big cock fucking you nice and hard?"

"MHHM!" Meredith muttered.

Coach Blue reached for Meredith's jiggling boobs and took one in each hand as he rammed into her from behind. They had been bouncing around on top of his desk, threatening to knock some items over. He quickly scooped them up in his grip and began squeezing them with lust-filled fury.

The pounding of his cock entering and exiting her tight tunnel was only adding to the slapping of her gorgeous buns.

Gretchen was watching with vigorous intent and anxiousness; watching him have sex with someone else was more of a turn on than she had anticipated. After a while of letting Meredith have all the fun, she decided that it was now her friend's turn to watch and wait. She quickly put her arm out in an effort to halt her coach, but the man had no intention of stopping just yet.

Meredith was screaming in a tone that bordered on agony, but Gretchen knew that it was a sensation of pure pleasure causing her to do so. Her screaming was making her grow all the more impatient.

With all her strength, Gretchen put her hands on Coach Blue's chest and used both her arms on him.

Taken by surprise, Coach Blue faltered long enough for Gretchen to push him back. He stumbled clumsily before Gretchen stepped forward and pushed him in the direction of his couch.

Coach Blue fell backwards, and as soon as he was seated Gretchen was on him; straddling his legs with hers and position her vagina over his dick. The next thing he knew, Coach Blue was balls deep inside the brunette – and he gladly took the only choice he had.

He reached up for Gretchen's bouncing breasts and cupped them in his hands. The brunette squealed at the sensation of being touched...and the sensation of being fucked.

Meredith watched as she slid her way down her coach's hard, cold desk. She kept her eyes fixated on the lusty sight in front of her as she made her way towards them. She collapsed on the couch next to Coach Blue. The coach was too busy with Gretchen bouncing up and down on him to pay her any heed, but when he saw her raise up so that her boobs were level with his face he had no problem paying attention. The red-head took the loose strands of hair from her chest and flung them behind her, giving Coach Blue a clear view of her rack. He then saw her tits getting bigger and bigger as they drew closer and closer, and soon she was smothering him with them.

Coach Blue struggled to breathe from inside Meredith's sweaty cleavage. Her titflesh bulged around him so soft and inviting...

Gretchen put her hands on her head as she rode her coach to the promise land. She was bouncing with an enthusiasm that Coach Blue had never seen her exhibit, and he had to admit it was nice to see her acting so primal. His hands filled with her bouncing D's as Meredith smothered him with her own funbags.

The aroused brunette leaned down and kissed her coach on the neck. Kissing his lips was out of the question, as his entire face was covered in boob-flesh. Instead, she kissed her way up the coach's neck sensually, and when she got to Meredith's engorged melons she took one of her hard nipples between her lips and flicked it with her tongue.

Meredith moaned with absolute pleasure as Gretchen tongued her sensitive nipples. She was alternating between them, moving her head from one big, bulging breast to the other.

Gretchen tried to get as much of her tits into her mouth as she could, but it proved to be futile. They were simply too big for the small capacity of her mouth.

Meredith clenched Gretchen to her bosom as Coach Blue shook his head from side to side between her tits. His and Gretchen's fucking had slowed to a modest pace...they were simply too preoccupied with Meredith's chest. But soon their attention grew to focus, and it was time to continue with the sex.

Gretchen placed her hands on Coach Blue's chest and pushed herself up. She flung her hair back and arched her back as she did so. Meredith let the coach's head slip from her cleavage...reluctantly. But she, too, placed her hands on his chest and rubbed in a sensual manner.

Gretchen was riding his cock like a woman possessed. She had found a second wind, and she was going to use it to its full potential. Her hips were bucking furiously on top of him. Coach Blue had to stop and watch for a moment as he watched this brown-haired Breastford babe go to work.

"Ohhh...mmmmm....uhhhh!" Gretchen was moaning.

Meredith reached up for Gretchen's tits and took them into her hands. She squeezed the melons in her small hands, and her flesh oozed out from between her fingers. One of her fingers trailed up through her cleavage and slid along her neck until it got to her face. Eventually, it found its way into her mouth.

Coach Blue wasn't making any noise...he was utterly noiseless. He stared up at the sexy brunette as she bounced on top of him, sucking her friend's finger into her mouth like it was dick...

"...Fuck!" he said.

The girls were surprised as Coach Blue stood up. He gripped Gretchen by the buttcheeks and carried her over to his desk. He laid her over the top and continued to fuck her...this time with more force and power.

Gretchen was turned on by his feat of strength. She lifted her legs up and placed them on his should, squeezing his head between her calves. Coach Blue ran his fingers down the smooth skin of her slender legs, loving how smooth and soft they felt.

Meredith now got up and pressed up against Coach Blue from behind. She reached between his legs and massaged his balls as he continued to penetrate Gretchen. The red-head could feel his hard back pressed against her soft boobs...

Coach Blue was in a state of pure, sexual rage. He reached behind his back for Meredith, and with some difficulty he managed to pull her forward beside him. Gretchen's walls were squeezing tight around him, but he had another babe in his office and he wanted to make sure he played with them both.

He turned Meredith around and once more inserted himself into her from behind. Meredith felt her pelvis being pressed against the edge of his desk as Coach Blue rammed her yet again. The desk was making loud banging noises as Coach Blue forced her pelvis to ram into it repeatedly.

Not wanting to be left out, Gretchen slid off his desk and turned around; offering her rear to Coach Blue as well. The coach looked down and saw two, lovely round asses right next to each other, and he found another wind.

He quickly pulled out from Meredith's moist insides and placed his cock at the entrance to Gretchen's hot tunnel. He shoved into her quickly, and Gretchen moaned from the sudden insertion.

"Uh!" she said.

The room was once again filled with the sounds of the desk taking more than it was built for, only this time it was Gretchen who was forced to ram into it by the ramming of Coach Blue's hard member.

"It's....soooo......hard!" Gretchen moaned.

Meredith reached between her legs and started to play with her entrance as Gretchen received the pounding of a lifetime. Coach Blue glanced over and saw her spreading her lips apart, and he could not resist.

He pulled out of Gretchen and made a beeline for Meredith. Again, he found himself balls deep in the lusty red-head. He gripped her lustrous red hair and pulled, causing her to arch her back. The slapping sounds of her ass and his dick grew even more louder as Coach Blue held on to her hair like reins on a horse.

Gretchen watched in awe as she saw Meredith's arched figure being pounded by her coach. The way he was holding her hair was making it so that she had to arch her back. Meredith looked to be in pain, but of course, that was never the case.

Their fucking went on for quite some time. Gretchen had wanted to join in on more than one occasion, but she found herself completely mesmerized by the animalist nature of their style.

After a while, things started to cool down. Meredith's buns were jiggling less and less, but just as fast and vigorous as they ever had been. Coach Blue gave a few final quick thrusts into her before her buns stopped jiggling completely. He then leaned forward and rested his head on the red-head's back, with his member still buried deep inside her.

Aside from her, he saw Gretchen shifting her legs. The motion caused her buns to jiggle just a little bit, and Coach Blue wanted a piece of them.