To Bask in Breastford Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out from Meredith and took a step to the side behind Gretchen. Instead of penetrating her immediately, he slapped her right buttcheek with his cock. He watched the tight bun jiggle ever so slightly. He then moved over to her left cheek and gave it the same treatment, taking not of how little they jiggled compared to Meredith's.

Then, in a flash, he was slapping her buns quickly and forcefully. He switched back and forth between them rather fast, with Gretchen pressing them into his cock each time it met with her soft, girlish flesh.

"Oh yeah..." she said. "Cock-slap my buuuuutttttt..."

After a few minutes of dickslapping Gretchen's great ass, he guided his dick to her crack and placed it in the flesh crevice.

Gretchen could feel every detail of his cock tickling her butt, but she opted to let the coach have his way.

Coach Blue thrusted forward slowly. His dick rubbed against Gretchen's ass smoothly...and perfectly. He pulled back and repeated the promise, this time with a little more power.

Gretchen closed her eyes in ecstasy as Coach Blue used her butt for an assjob. She loved how strong and powerful his cock felt pressed against her...

The coach started to buck his hips wildly. His boner melded with Gretchen's ass-flesh and he loved how soft it felt against him. Her flesh buns felt great pressed against his genitals, and he didn't want it to end.

Meredith turned and watched as Coach Blue fucked Gretchen's crevice. His cock was sliding up and down between her tight buns, and it was very climactic to see the head pushing through her flesh over and over again. She stepped towards him and took his cock into one of her small hands. She gently rubbed it in her fingers before gripping it and slapping it against Gretchen's buns.

Coach Blue relaxed and let Meredith dickslap her friend's buns with his cock. He loved the way her ass felt each time his dick collided with it.

After a few minutes of that, Meredith then let his cock take its previous position in Gretchen's butt crack.

Coach Blue instinctively began to hump Gretchen's butt, sliding his cock up and down thorough her crack in a very sexy assjob.

Gretchen pushed her but up against him to meet his thrusting. Her butt collided with the underside of his cock...with no objection from Coach Blue. He let Gretchen work his cock with her butt as much as she pleased.

Meredith watched the assjob for a few minutes before turning around pressing her ass up against Gretchen's, trying to get as close to the action as possible.

Coach Blue took his cock in his hand and admired the sight below him: 2 nice, round asses ready to rub and please his cock. He now had four delicious buns to slide his cock between.

He rubbed their asses form side to side with his dick, stopping occasionally to place it in one of their lovely cracks. He slapped their buns to his heart's content, and let them each give the assjob they deserved.

He let his cock slip between Gretchen's right buttcheek and Meredith's left. He then placed an arm on each girl's waist and brought them around so that their asses collided with each other around his dick.

He began to thrust his cock between their buns at the same time...the girls were giggling as he did so.

Soon, they pulled away. They then pushed their rears back and made them collide; their buns crashing around his cock simultaneously.

Coach Blue was breathing heaving as the girls pressed their butts against his rod. Feeling all of those soft, warm buns crashing around him was more than he could take.

He pushed his cock up through their ass-cleavage over and over. The girls were moaning as he slide his cock against their asses simultaneously.

"Oh man!" Coach Blue said, as he took his cock in his hand and pulled out. "I need a blowjob, now!"

The girls turned about to see Coach Blue gesturing them to their knees. Once there, the coach let go of his aching cock and put a hand on each of their heads. He stepped forward and pushed his cock between their faces while simultaneously pushing them together around his shaft.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!" Coach Blue moaned as the girls began to double blow him.

They did not miss a beat; Gretchen took the left half of his length while Meredith took the right. Both girls were slurping and slobbering over it, as well as kissing it. They kissed it passionately, using their tongues to bath it in warmth and pressure.

Coach Blue craned his neck upward as he ran his fingers through their hair with care. He was hardly applying pressure to their head now as both girls ravaged his cock with their hot mouths.

Gretchen's mouth found its way to the head, and she immediately wrapped her lips around it.

Coach Blue let her have her way for a moment before taking her by the head and guiding her back to the side of his cock. He held both girls around his shaft as he slowly pumped his cock between their lips; the girls' lips sliding up and down either side of his length.

"Fuck yes...just like that..." he moaned. "Blow me..."

He could feel his load building up, and in his weakness he had to let go of the girls' heads and put his hands on his desk for leverage.

The girls could sense he was getting near by the way he was growing weaker. They used this as an opportunity to attack his cock with their mouths.

Coach Blue was breathing hard as both babes now licked and slobbered over his cock savagely...like two hungry people fighting for food.

Once more, Gretchen's mouth found its way to the tip of his cock. She took it between her lips abruptly and happily started to suck on it.

Meredith now pressed her face against Gretchen's and shoved her out of the way. As soon as she was out, she took his head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

But Gretchen retaliated by fighting back.

Coach Blue sighed in ecstasy as the girls fought over him. But he was left awestruck when he felt two mouths on the head of his cock. He looked down to see that the girls had reached a compromise. Meredith and Gretchen were new kissing each other with the head of his cock trapped between their lips. Their tongues slid over the tip of his cock rapidly...flicking it and sending spasms of pleasure through his entire body.

He grunted loudly and then pressed his palms into his desk and arched his back, pushing his cock forward passed their lips.

The girls simply moved their faces so they were once again French kissing around the tip of his cock. To their surprise, however, the engorged member now began to shoot all over them.

Coach Blue reached down to their heads and applied pressure, making sure their mouths stayed pinned around the tip of his cock as he exploded.

The girls slid their tongues over his erupting head as it exploded into their mouths and on to their faces. They used his cum as lubricant to slide their mouths on him.

"Mm!" Gretchen said as she kissed his spurting head.

"Mm!" Meredith repeated on the other side.

The girls double-kissed his tip as he continued to shoot at them with his massive load. Their mouths were dripping in cum, and some had even gotten on the rest of their faces.

They kept kissing around him with cum in their mouths as his spurting slowed to a stop. When it was over, Coach Blue finally took his hands off their heads and left them to clean up his cum soaked cock...as well as each other.

"Mm..." Gretchen said as she kissed his spent cock. "I guess that double blowjob really did it for you..."

Coach Blue only responded with a long moan and heavy breathing. He was too busy basking in the aftermath of his orgasm, as well as the sensation of two girls cleaning him off.

After a few minutes, he looked down at Meredith.

"You haven't really said anything much." He said to her.

Meredith took her lips off his cock for a moment as she searched for something to say off the top of her head.

"I've just been...trying to keep up my position."

Coach Blue raised his head and smiled. Although he would have preferred to have two particular blonde girls in their positions, he had to admit that seeing the faces of these two sluts dripping in his seed was still a sight to behold.

Brooke and Brittany...

For a moment he had had his hands all over their gorgeous bodies. Before Gretchen had waltzed in on them he had had his hands on their fleshy buns and big, full boobs...

Unable to shake them from his head, the preoccupied coach sat down comfortably.

"I think we're just about ready for round two." He said.

The girls grew wide-eyed as they saw that his cock was once more growing hard.

"Round two?" Meredith asked as she turned to Gretchen.

Gretchen eyed the coach as she and Meredith got to their feet.

"Round two." She replied.

* * * * * * * * * * *

TICK. TOCK. TICK.

It was the only sound in the entire store, and it was definitely getting to her; but even so...Nina had to admit that she was enjoying the tranquility. As she sat there behind the counter, filing her nails and glancing at a beauty magazine, she told herself the only other place she would have rather spent her time was the gym. But as it happened Coach Blue had been spending more and more time there after hours, and she had deemed those waters unsafe for swimming. She had even instructed her peers accordingly, telling them to spend only as much time with him as was absolutely necessary.

She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something about their new coach that seemed unstable. Admittedly, it was not necessarily a bad thing to be confused. But Coach Blue, at times, could be so sure of himself...in a primal, egotistical way. That ego only added to his ruggedness, a quality highly sought after in most men. But getting passed that...she wondered if he was really as bad as they instinctively made him out to be. After all, Gretchen had seen something in him; and Nina herself had even caught a small glimpse of that during his first week here. Sitting in this store, alone with nary a customer, it was even more obvious to her that a man just was not himself once he passed through this gateway.

But she was startled as the door swung open and the bell rang. She looked up to see the back of a man's head as he made his way to the opposite end of the store.

"Great."Nina thought. The two only other men that had visited her all day had both gotten eyefuls of her massive jugs; and not the jugs they kept in the cooler of the store. Incidentally, they had both walked out awkwardly ogling her gorgeous body and big boobs (no doubt returning to their wives), with wet stains on their pants.

Nina rested her face in her palm and gave her magazine her full attention once more. The bored expression on her face confirmed the assurance she had of her new customer's dim-wittedness, not unlike the others.

But as the man made his way back to the front of the store, Nina's attention was brought to him almost immediately. As he grew closer and closer to her counter it became apparent to Nina that he had already started to ogle her, courtesy of the tight bulge emanating from his pants.

Nina raised her bored expression to look at the man's face.

"Can I help you..." she said.

"Yeah..." the man said as his eyes traveled to Nina's abundant chest. He couldn't believe the size of those things! This babe's tits were so big that the straps on her white tank top looked like they wanted to rip apart! He watched them bulge out into the fabric, stretching her top out as far as it could go as she crossed her arms over her mammoth melons.

"Ahem." Nina said.

The guy brought his gaze back to Nina's face. She had an eyebrow raised at him and a stern look on her face. He was clearly caught in the act.

"Oh right." The man said. "I needed directions, but I think...I think I'm in the right place, now."

Nina's bored expression changed to one of confusion.

"Yeah, I'm definitely in the right place..." the man added as his eyes took in the wonderment and glory of Nina's awesome, mouth-watering rack.

"What do you want?" Nina asked abrasively.

She lightly slammed both hands down on the counter and propped herself up. She watched the stranger's eyes light up as the motion caused her big, full tits to come into perfect view. The man had a shit-eating grin on his face as her big, busty bazooms were thrust forward atop her generous chest.

The amazed stranger was taken even further aback as Nina's busty frame filled his sight. He could almost hear music. It was as though all the light in the store had been dimmed and the only light left was shining on her young, ripe melons...showcasing them in all their glory. They filled his eyes and his thoughts, swimming around his head and surrounding him in busty warmth...making his blood boil with anticipation.

"Those are some huge fucking knockers." The stranger said. "You must be Nina."

Nina was dumbstruck at the sound of her name. How did this man know who she was? She continued to gaze at him, sternly; her eyes peering into his very soul. She was not saying a word.

The man still had his hand outstretched. When it became apparent that Nina was not going to shake, his attention turned back to her supersized rack. It was definitely the biggest rack he had ever seen; in real life or in movies or otherwise. This girl...Nina Knockers...she certainly did live up to her name.

He gulped as he came to a decision. His heart pounded as his hand continued on its path, purging forward beyond just a handshake. Nina's glorious knockers were swaying up and down with her breathing, coaxing her tank top to whip the large, round orbs into shape. The man's eyes were fixated on her oversized jugs...sweat was running down the back of his neck as his hand instinctively made its way to them. Those massive melons were ready and ripe for the picking...ripe, juicy melons...big and bulging inside a white tank top...

Nina slapped the man's hand out of the way...hard.

"Who are you?" she asked, sternly.

"Damn!" the guy said as he gripped his hand. "Yeah, you're Nina Knockers alright."

The man's gaze returned to the huge, heaving chest in front of him.

"Fuck yes, you're Nina Knockers alright..."

Nina was growing impatient. Not only was this guy drooling over her perfect tits, and not only did he have the gall to get fresh with her, but he seemed to know a lot about her...and she didn't know anything about him.

"Who...ARE YOU?!" she demanded.

The man looked up at her, finally.

"I'm the guy you're gonna show those tits to." He said. "Now, take me to Breastford."