All Comments on 'To Be Or Not To Be?'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

Bigotry is not only ugly, it's dangerous.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago

I agree poor Demi but yes you do need to let us know how they got on lol please!!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
DOES ANYONE THINK CHROMOSOMES MAKE A DIFFERENCE

when internal feelings, lust and hormones rule, TK U MLJ LV NV

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
only one comment

........wow.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

good story, i look forward to reading more

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 11 years ago
silly? hmph!

If you didn't right so well we wouldn't be demanding epilogues to read more *blows cheeky raspberry*. Actually, I read the epilogue on ur blog before I came looking for the main event - it didn't dissappoint, even if it is pretty hard going. Thanks for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOUR WRITTEN WORDS ARE A WONDER:)

With all that I read from you, I smile, I cry, I wonder at the heart of people and things. You are a magnificent writer and I LOVE your work. I am moved by the depth of feelings you cause as I read your stories. I can get overwhelmed by the harshness of some of it, but sadly I get it. I did read your blog and the updated ending soothed me. I don't wish anyone abuse, but I do wish all people love and peace to be who they are. Despite the parents and their ignorant, abusive behavior I LOVED THIS STORY!!! Why do folks think you are broken when who you are is different from who they are? It is a sad thing that hateful intolerant behavior is accepted over honest love of another human being. Keep doing what you do. YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER!!! Thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow, I love this ending! When Demetrius lost his eye, I was so angry and just wishing for someone to shoot his father. This bigot mofo paid for what he did to his son. Yes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous