To Be The Last Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

-------

Alex sat down at her desk and felt her face flush. It had been two blissful weeks. She and Blake would sneak off during their lunch break to the janitor's closet or meet on the roof for a quickie. They'd either end up at her apartment or his. It was hard to keep their relationship a secret since they could barely keep their hands off each other during work. Alex wasn't sure if they qualified as a couple. More like FTFs in her opinion. Though Alex wouldn't mind being more than just friends that fucked. She already gave into the fact that she was in love with him. But did Blake feel the same way?

He told her he loved the way she felt or he loved the noises she made. He pretty much said he loved everything about her...but did that mean he loved her? Alex was confused and every time she tried to talk to Clara about it, Clara would get really upset and change the subject.

Realizing that she wasn't working, Alex shook her head as if to dispel her thoughts. She looked down at her desk and her body heated up, her legs turning into liquid. When Alex had walked into their office early one morning, Blake had been in her office. The blinds were drawn and he had a sexy grin on his face when he ordered Alex to take off her panty hose and underwear and bend over the desk. He had fucked her so hard that Alex had trouble sitting the next couple days. It had been so hard for her not to scream when he made her cum three times. A knock jarred her out of her thoughts, making Alex jump in her seat.

"Come in!" She said, straightening her appearance, hoping she didn't look flushed.

Blake opened the door and grinned widely. "How many times have I heard a variation of that?"

Alex narrowed her eyes at him playfully. "I was just thinking about you. It's driving me insane. I can't get any work done."

"I say it's time for a break then." Blake suggested.

Alex laughed. "I don't think so. I have a deadline to meet and I haven't even gotten started. Will I see you after work?"

"Can you wait that long?" Blake teased.

"I will have to." Alex pouted as she walked around the desk.

The blinds were drawn, something Alex had been doing for the past two weeks just in case. Blake pulled Alex into a long kiss and whispered against her neck. It was something she found odd.

"What did you say?" Alex asked for clarification.

"I didn't say anything." Blake said as he handed her paperwork he originally went to her office to give her. "Could you please check that before it gets sent out?"

Alex nodded, looking longingly at Blake as he exited her office. Alex went back to her desk and looked through the paperwork Blake gave to her. She sat back for a second and repeated what she thought he said.

"'Will I ever get enough of you?'" Alex tapped her pen against her plump lower lip.

After a few more minutes of idling, Alex forced herself to get back to work.

-------

Blake took off of work early since Matt told him to go pick up a few things. Taking a cab into Chinatown, Blake gave the driver the directions he got from Matt. The driver brought Blake to a dingy shop that looked closed. Blake paid the driver and went into the shop.

The door chimes echoed loudly in the practically empty antique shop. An old man came out with a big smile at the prospect of a customer. He took one look at Blake and seemed to know what he was doing there.

They conversed in Cantonese while the old man led Blake to the back of his shop. It was two black briefcases that the old man pulled out. The first one was filled with cash. Blake tried to offer the man a bundle, but he refused, saying his services were already paid for. The second briefcase was very light. Blake opened it to find a silver thumb drive in the middle of the suitcase. He pocketed the thumb drive and picked up the suitcase of money. Thanking the old man, Blake made his way out of the shop.

As Blake walked away, he was thinking about Alexia. It had been two weeks and he was just as fixated on her as he had been two months ago. He wasn't going to admit it could be anything more than obsession. Although Matt scolded Blake on a daily basis about slacking off, Blake had successfully hacked the Richardson account information and found huge amounts of money being moved around from one account to another. After a little more digging, Blake was able to pull a few coded names. After relaying the information to Matt, Blake had picked up half of his payment. But he had no idea what the thumb drive was for.

Just as Blake hailed a cab, he got a text message from Alex. She had insisted on personalizing a ring for herself on his phone. He got into the cab and took out his cell. It was a text saying she was feeling sick and was taking off of work early to see a doctor. He called and instantly got her voicemail so he left a message.

"Call me when you have the chance, I want to make sure you're alright." Blake paused, unsure as how to end. "Bye." He finished and hung up.

-------

Alex picked up her prescription at the corner drug store. After Blake had left, she was feeling hot all over. At first she wasn't too worried since being around Blake always made her body burn, but then she started feeling dizzy, her jaw hurting and her throat itchy. Part of her already knew what it was, but she was hoping she would have been wrong. So she made an appointment with her doctor who confirmed that she was at the beginning of an ear infection.

Popping one of the anti-biotic pills in her mouth, Alex swallowed the pill with a gulp of water. She had turned her cell off after texting Blake and calling in at the office that she would be out for a few days. Alex had told Clara she wasn't feeling well and she had forgotten that Clara would have called her grandfather. Which meant her grandfather would be calling her and Alex wasn't in the mood to talk to her grandfather after he more or less insulted her intelligence when he off-handedly commented on her 'relationship' with Blake Xander.

Hailing a cab, Alex gave her address as she leaned her head against the cold window. Ever since Alex could remember, she'd have an ear infection about once every two years. Whenever she had ear infections, Alex would get really sick with fevers and aches. No matter how early she caught her ear infections, she had to suffer several days until she got better. Knowing that her grandfather would hear from her doctor, Alex wasn't too concerned about worrying him.

The moment Alex reached her apartment she unplugged her phone and crawled into bed. Alex could already feel a headache forming. Her jaw was stiff and her left ear was throbbing painfully.

-------

It had been a few days since Blake had seen Alexia. She had called him the following morning to tell him she had an ear infection and would be out of work for the next several days. Blake had offered to check up on her and bring her soup, but Alex had told him she didn't want to bother him. She pleaded with him not to visit her in her pitiful state. Blake had laughed at her pleas, but gave in and agreed not to bother her.

Luckily Matt had called him before he tried out the thumb drive; otherwise Blake's personal laptop would be in ruins. He had found out that it was packed with a virus strong enough to annihilate a whole company system. It would gather everything and make a compressed file that would be emailed to Matt before the virus destroyed the original data bank and any traces of where the information was sent. The problem was that Blake didn't have enough time in one work day to work on hacking the company's firewalls without raising suspicions. He needed access to a computer that had less security blocks.

Megan Brynna knocked on Blake's open door, pulling him away from his work. He gave her a smile as she walked into the office with a stack of files, closing the door behind her. She dropped the stack of files on his desk and bent low as her loose blouse exposed her large breasts. Blake learned awhile ago that he should stay in Megan Brynna's good graces. So he feigned interest in her transparent display. She fluttered her lashes at him.

"I reviewed the files and Mr. Richardson is very impressed. He wants to meet with you...but I told him I'm not sure if his schedule would allow that." Megan Brynna raised a brow at Blake. "Unless, you really want to meet him."

Blake understood what she was saying. He stood up and walked around the desk. Checking that the blinds were closed, Blake reached for Megan Brynna. She gave him a haughty smile as his hand closed around her thin wrist.

"What are you planning on doing, Mr. Xander?"

Blake tried not to grit his teeth as he gave her a charming smile. "I think we both know what I'm going to do now."

"Mmm...not what, who. And I do think the answer is me." She laughed throatily, pulling her wrist out of his grasp and sitting down on one of the plush chairs.

Blake dropped to his knees in front of her. He slid his hands from her ankles up her thighs and moved her skirt up. Skimming his fingers against the thin material of her panty hose, Blake rubbed his fingers between her legs.

"Rip it." Megan Brynna ordered.

Blake looked up at her with a half smile. He ripped the material at her crotch and pushed her panties to the side roughly as he shoved two fingers in her sodden pussy. She moaned and Blake covered her mouth with his hand, only to snatch it back when she bit him.

"So you want to do this rough do you?" Blake loosened his tie.

Tearing off her ruined panty hose, Blake tied her hands together. He used his tie to gag her. His eyes roved up and down her body and he gave a satisfied grin before going back to his knees. With a hard push, Blake spread Megan Brynna's legs apart to dangle off the armrests. He yanked her panties off and she gasped against his tie. Lowering his head, Blake kissed the insides of her thighs before licking her slit. He shoved three fingers into her as his other hand forcibly held up Megan Brynna's arms over her head.

Megan Brynna bucked and moaned, rubbing her wet pussy against his mouth as she came. A moment passed before Blake spoke.

"If we wish to continue this, I suggest we do it in your office. There isn't much privacy in my office. I don't even have a lock." He said as he untied her.

Megan Brynna rubbed her wrists before she spoke. "That is what makes it all the more exciting. But if you insist we continue this in my office. Next week Tuesday. I'll schedule you to come up to meet with Mr. Richardson. Though come a half hour earlier. My door has a lock."

Blake nodded and followed her to the door. He opened the door for her and she exited with a sigh. After she left, Blake went back to work as if nothing happened.

------

Alex glared at Matthew as he walked into her bedroom. He gave her a pleasant smile as he approached with a bowl of soup. Whenever Alex got sick, her grandfather would send Matthew over to take care of her.

"I'm not a baby anymore." Alex pouted, moving to the edge of the bed to bar him sitting access.

"Although I completely agree, your grandfather doesn't. You're always working so hard. Let someone baby you once in awhile." Matthew sighed in exasperation as he placed the bowl down on the counter.

"Hey!" Alex shouted as Matthew lifted her legs and moved them so he could sit down.

Matthew snorted and switched the television on. "Quit acting like a baby."

"I can't believe my grandfather still sends you to me. I mean, I am twenty-seven years old already. I can take care of myself. And you're like forty! Don't you have more important things to do than baby sit?"

An amused smile touched his lips. "I have more important things to do than take care of an ungrateful, whiney twenty-seven year old, but your grandfather marks you as the top-priority. So according to your grandfather, babysitting you is the most important thing on my list right now. And I'm thirty-nine."

With that, Matthew turned back to the screen. Alex sat in silence as Matthew continued to watch the news. After a few minutes, Alex picked up the soup on the counter and ate. They both jumped in surprise when the door bell rang.

"I got it." Matthew said, standing to get the door.

Alex got out of bed and followed Matthew to the front door. She wasn't too concerned with that fact that she was only wearing panties and an extra large shirt. But when the door opened, Alex had wished she was wearing more.

"Blake!" Alex said in surprise. "What are you doing here? It's Saturday, don't you have work?"

Blake looked from Alex to the man standing stiffly beside her. The man leaned down and whispered in Alex's ear before he disappeared out the front door.

"Actually, today is Sunday. You weren't answering your cell so I wanted to make sure you weren't lying face down in the hallway or anything. I hope I'm not interrupting something." Blake lied.

"Nope. Not at all. That guy who so rudely walked out of here is Matthew. My grandfather sent him. Whenever I'm sick, my grandfather sends Matthew to take care of me. Seemingly twenty-seven isn't old enough to take care of yourself." Alex pulled Blake into her apartment and closed the door.

"What about Matthew?" Blake inquired.

"Oh, he said he had to make a business call which is code for call my grandfather. They're probably going to be blabbing about how unseemly it is for a man to be visiting my apartment. Don't worry about him. He has a key to my apartment."

Blake handed her the package he was holding. Inside was a container of soup he had made for her. Alex gasped happily as she realized what was inside.

"I bet you're a better cook than Matthew. He's been feeding me soup from the can. The man is deathly afraid of-"

Before Alex could finish her sentence, Blake had spun her around and kissed her. His hands grabbed her ass as he pulled her body against his. Blake pulled her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Alex moaned against their kiss as Blake ground his erection against her soft pussy.

They both worked frantically at getting the other undressed. Alex pulled back and whipped her shirt over her head and threw it behind her. She worked quickly to unbuckle his pants as Blake tore off her lace panties. When she had his pants unzipped, she reached between them and held his throbbing cock in her hand. She was already so wet. Teasingly, Alex rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. She felt him moan something against her neck.

"I don't care. I'm on the pill." Alex said breathily.

As if that was all Blake needed to hear, he waited until Alex positioned him to her opening before he drove into her. Pinning her against the wall, Blake pounded in and out of her violently. Alex locked her ankles. She kissed him deeply before he pulled back to suck on her nipples. Lacing her fingers through his hair, Alex leaned against the wall and thrust against Blake.

"Touch yourself, Alexia."

Alex reached between them and rubbed her clit. Her inner muscles clenched around him as Alex came. She moaned his name over and over again as he continued to fuck her. Finally he came inside of her with a fierce moan. The both of them sagged against the wall, breathing harshly.

Blake pushed against Alex until her breasts were smashed against his hard chest. He touched sweaty foreheads with her before he kissed her passionately. Alex moaned again as she felt him growing firm inside of her.

"I missed you." Alex said as they broke from their kiss and Blake laid her down on the carpet.

"I've missed you too." Blake said, surprised that it was true.

He pulled out even though he wanted to have another round of hot and sweaty sex with Alexia. Blake retrieved his and Alex's shirt. Tucking his semi-erection back into his boxers, Blake zipped up his pants. Alex was sitting up when Blake turned back towards her. She used her shirt to wipe between her legs before she stood up.

Blake followed Alex to her bedroom where she put on another big shirt, cotton panties, and shorts. She went to Blake and hugged him tightly. They both stayed that way for several minutes.

"So did you come here because you were worried about me or where you planning on taking advantage of my weakened state so you could have your wicked way with me?" Alex giggled into his chest.

When Blake didn't answer, Alex pulled away a bit and looked up to his serious expression. She scrunched her brows worriedly and reached up. Laying a hand on his cheek, Alex pulled his gaze down to hers.

"What's wrong?"

"That was probably the most irrational thing I've done in a long time." Blake answered. "When Matthew answered the door, I was really jealous. It didn't help that you were standing behind him barely dressed and that he didn't say anything to me and walked out."

"I'm sorry, Blake. I didn't know you were going to get jealous. Next time I get sick, I'll let you take care of me. You'll be at my beck and call." Alex smiled up at him.

Blake smiled back and gave her a quick kiss. "Unfortunately, I have a project to finish up before I present it to Richardson, so I have to go back to my apartment."

"You have a meeting with Mr. Richardson?" Alex asked happily.

They both walked out of her bedroom as Blake told her that Mr. Richardson wanted to see some of his ideas so they were going to meet on Tuesday. Blake suggested that he and Alex spend the next two nights away from each other or else he wouldn't get any work done.

"You're one to talk!" Alex laughed. "How am I supposed to resist jumping your bones after a quickie like that?"

Blake grinned and kissed the tip of her nose. "Because you love me and you really want this meeting between me and Richardson to happen."

Both their faces dropped the moment the words were out of his mouth. He tried to say something that could possibly erase his earlier statement, but nothing was coming to mind. The look on Alex's face was hard to read. Then she looked him straight in the eyes and smiled.

"I do love you Blake. I know I wanted this to start off with just sex and it has been amazing, mind-blowing, great sex, but I've been thinking the past five days. It was so unbearable for me not being with you. Clara told me I was like a junkie having withdrawals and she accused me of having a sex addiction, but that wasn't it either. I really thought about it and I care for you Blake. I'm crazy about you and I think I'm falling in love with you."

The dumbfounded expression on Blake's face told Alexia that that was not something he had wanted to hear. Alex closed her eyes as the weight of her words dawned on her. Geeze, she was so stupid. Blake was used to casual affairs. He told her often enough that he didn't want to get too deep because he considered Alex a friend and if they were to end their sexual relationship, he'd still like to be friends.

Alex tried to relieve the tension. "Um...okay, forget what I said. Sorry. That was too much. It all just kind of came out and I couldn't stop myself. Can we pretend the ending of this conversation didn't happen?"

"Yeah...sure."

'Yeah sure?!?' Alex thought. He had sat there silently and all he could say was 'yeah sure'? Alex stood and Blake stood. They both walked to the front door, neither saying anything.

"Good luck on your project. And thank you for the soup. I'll see you tomorrow at work." Alex said, not meeting his eyes.

Blake nodded, still not saying anything as he turned to leave. Alex waited until he was gone from sight before she closed the door. Then she sank to the floor and cried.

-------

Matthew had returned to the apartment minutes after Blake had left. Alex had shrieked in surprise when the door was pushed open and hit her back. With one look at Alex, Matthew had cursed and turned to go find Blake. Since Alex pretty much grew up with Matthew, she knew what he was thinking. So she threw herself at his legs to stop him, causing him to fall down.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers