All Comments on 'To Be The Last Ch. 04'

by aaddicted

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Nooo! She cant be dead! That would be so sad! Please post more! OOh and please post more of blood moon! I love your stories! Cant wait for more! Thanks!!

Tha_DonTha_Donalmost 16 years ago
WOW

oh god no after making us wait so long for this wonderful part you go and make matters worse with that twist at the end. i guess you either want to make this really long or don't believe in happy endings, hopefully its the former.

Anyways i eagerly await the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
impossible

nooooooo.... tell me its a lie

msjay123msjay123almost 16 years ago
OMG

you have to hurry with the next chapter!!!!!! i couldn't keep my eyes off til i was done!!! PLEASE HURRY!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh!

I am crying my eyes out over here! Please tell me that it's a lie!

Dragon_13Dragon_13almost 16 years ago
ON EDGE

I love it!!! But, it has got to be a lie.. got to be. cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for your comments too!!

marexotic18marexotic18almost 16 years ago
good but

Your writing is good, and so is your story. I would suggest more character building. This chapter didn't have much personality in it. Also Alex was very annoying, all she did was cry and act a bit spoiled. I wish she would become a bit more self-reliant and less weak.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh me, oh my what's going to happen next??

I really liked this chapter, however I got confused by/was disappointed with Alex's easy acceptance that Blake is a agent for Dane all along and that Cara is her bodyguard...maybe I missed something.Will re-read 1-4 again, to see.

Regardsless of that, I'm on the edge of my seat with this one....pls update soon!

aaddictedaaddictedalmost 16 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from London

hehe, sorry, I don't know how to contact you to clarify. Alexia always knew Clara worked for her grandfather. She also knows about her grandfather's agency and what he does. I'll clarify more in the next chapter as to why Alex didn't make a big deal about Blake being an agent through the recollections of conversation with Alexia from the other characters. I hope to wrap this story up in a couple more chapters. Thank you everyone for your patience and I apologize for taking so long. Family issues came up and I've been busy with that. Hope everyone has a great day.

-aaddicted

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Where the heck is the next chapter??

The suspense is killing me!!!!! Please tell me you haven't abandoned the story!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Oops...sorry!

Just read the update on your bio. You've got more important things to deal with and I can definitely understand that. Take your time and I'll be waiting patiently (I hope!) for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh man...

That chapter completely broke my heart. I'm just hoping it's all a really well-written lie, and Alexia and baby are both alive and well. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Update!

I'm begging you now! Please update!!!

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 14 years ago
oh no...

i really love this story.. it's great, but i'm hoping matthew was just lying to blake to get him to leave :( the end of this chapter was definitely a tear-jerker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

beautiful story, does Alexia really die? loved it, can't wait for the next chapters!

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeealmost 14 years ago
AAAHHH!

You have to finish this! I can't wait to see how it ends!!

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Surprise!

Lots of surprises in this chapter. If I didn't know the story kept going, I'd be really mad at you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous