To Begin With Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing the start of our adventures.
3.5k words
22.9k
7
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments and criticism are, as always, greatly appreciated.

It wasn't for another two hours before Nic contacted me again, a quick text saying her girlfriends had gone home, she was really enjoying herself with 'Stewart' and she'd call me on her way home. 'Stewart', I thought, doesn't sound like a typical erotic story name! Where was my DeSean, my Tyrone, I laughed to myself

I looked again at the message on the screen, red faced, cock hard in my other hand while I stroked it for the umpteenth time that night. The images running through my head of Nic standing in a strangers living room, jacket casually tossed on a nearby sofa or chair, her arms linked around this Stewarts neck, his hands down on her waist, pulling her into him. They would be kissing very passionately, not the sloppy kissing of two amateurs, but soft kissing, lots of tongues and lips, two people very much into the moment. His hands would slide down to her black trousers, over her ass, cupping those cheeks through the cotton as I had done many times. I imagined he would leave one hand on her butt, while slipping the other back to her hip, then up and over the black silk halter top, the material so soft and cool to his touch. She would be moaning into his mouth, knowing where his hand was headed, to cup her soft breasts, to tease her nipples....

I'm startled from my little fantasy by my mobile ringing in my hand, Nic, says the caller ID. I take a breath to calm the speeding of my heart, then press the green key as I lift the phone to my ear.

"Hey you" I say, the words almost strangled in my throat by my nerves.

"Hey back at you", she says "I'm having a great time, this is a lot of fun!"

I was very relieved to hear this from her, a bad start to our new lifestyle would probably curtail it before we begin.

"Cool, I'm glad to hear that" I said, my voice returning to some form of normality. "What you up to?"

"Well, I've been, how do they say it in the stories, 'a naughty girl'. I'm back at Stewarts apartment, it's really nice, you should see this place. We've been back about an hour, I told him I had to call my friends let them know I was alright so I could call you."

"Ah, very clever indeed!"

"He's an excellent kisser, really good, knows just how much tongue to use if you know what I mean"

"Oh, right" I answered, not 100% sure how her comment made me feel...

"Weve been on his sofa for the past hour getting to know each other better, a LOT better" she giggled, " He likes my top, says he loves a woman in silk... I think he'll like my panties. Oh, better go, sounds like he's done in the bathroom. I need to ask you something quickly first..."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Well, I was wondering, how far can I take this tonight? How far do you want me to go? I think things are moving faster than I thought they would, but I want to know what you are comfortable with?"

I pondered her questions quickly in my mind, she wasn't getting carried away with things and was almost seeking my approval.

"As long as you're comfortable with things, then it's up to you. This is about you enjoying yourself, about you getting something different and exciting, k?

"Good, I'll call you later, I really love you, you know!"

"Love you to babe"

We both hung up the phone, but to do decidedly different things. I was going to sit there, alone, only the glow from my laptop screen illuminating the darkened study. Nic, well, she was going to do whatever she wanted, and that, in all likelyness was going to involve a guy I'd never met and she had only known for a few hours, discovering that she was wearing silky black knickers that I'd picked for her to wear and who knows what else.

1½ Hours Later

I woke up out of a sleep I had no recollection of falling into as my mobile buzzed and rang on the desk. I glanced at the clock to see the time as 4.30am. I couldn't believe how late it was, it was almost time for the sun to begin it's daily climb and here was Nic, calling me...

"Morning!" she said cheerily as I answered. "I'm on my way home, should be back in about 15 minutes, can you get some money ready for the cab as I don't seem to have any cash on me, must have spent it in Cotton Club last night!"

"Ok, I'll get some cash, see you soon"

After brushing my teeth, (I figured why not be ready for a kiss!), I stood by the window watching and waiting as the dark night gave way to a grey morning. Looking down the road, seeing a taxi cab pull into our street I went to the front door, bathrobe on against the cold morning air. The cab pulled up in front of the house, Nic stepped out, she looked sleepy, tired, but very sexy, the woman of my dreams, fulfilling my dreams.

We walked towards each other, me towards the car, her towards the house. She almost fell into my arms, leaning in, her mouth searched for mine and we shared a brief kiss. The smell of alcohol was overly evident on her breath, but there were no other aromas for my tongue to detect to detect.

I hustled over to the cab driver, paid him $40 for a $30 cab ride and followed my beautiful fiance back into our house. She had went on ahead of me, leaving her handbag on the sideboard, discarding her jacket on the stairs, her shoes were next outside the bedroom door. As I followed this breadcrumb trail, I began to get hard again, thinking of what we would talk about, what I was going to be told on the other side of the bedroom door.

I pushed it open to find a pair of black trousers in a crumpled pile just in front of the bed. Nic was under the covers, apparently, still with her top and panties on. Actually, I thought to myself, was she still going to be wearing the panties, or like in the stories, would they be a momento for her nightly stud, a deers head for the hunter, a trinket to be hung on the bedpost and boasted upon with friends.

I hung my bathrobe up on the back of the door and padded over to the bed, slowly pulling the bedcovers back to reveal Nic, nipples hard against the silk of her top, a drunken, horny smile on her face.

"Come here baby, I have lots to tell you"

I slid into bed, both our bodies cold from the exposure outside, the warmth of the bed and each other heating them up. My arms went around Nic, pulling her towards me, my hands sliding down to the elastic of her still there panties, was I relieved or disappointed? She rolled on top of me, her favourite way of warming up when she was cold, her body pressing down on me, she ground her pussy down onto my cock, the panties and boxers creating extra friction. Our mouths met and opened, sending two tongues into battle to warm each other up.

My hands held her ass, pulling her down onto me as I lifted my hips upwards, grinding together for stimulation. I reach to her neck and undid the halter top, pulling the straps over her head as we broke from kissing. She sat up, straddling my waist, to pull her silky top off, revealing her beautiful breasts, small, but perfectly formed, topped with two perfectly circular and very erect nipples.

"Well, where to start" she whispered as she beckoned my lips to her nipples. "I have had an amazing night, very, very enjoyable. I honestly didn't expect it to turn out this way, I was very surprised the way things worked out with Stewart then Susan and Jen, almost like it was meant to happen!"

I wiggled my body so I could sit up against the headboard, an easier angle for me to attend to the two tic-tacs that needed sucking in front of me. I leaned in and started with her right nipple, slowly circling it, teasing it and flicking it before swapping to her other nipple. I thought it best to keep quiet and let the story come out on it's own.

"We first ran into Stewart and his friends in Jupiter, the new bar on Main Street, he offered to buy us drinks, so we accepted. Anyway, he and I got talking, he's a smooth talker by the way, and we talked some more. Jen wanted to head to Cotton Club, you know she can be a bit pedantic that way, so we left, but I gave Stewart my mobile number and told him to call me later."

She paused briefly to tell me she was enjoying what I was doing to her.

"So we're in the Cotton Club when my phone buzzes, it was a text from Stewart saying to look behind me, there he was! He and his friends had decided to go to the same club, a very happy co-incidence wasn't it? Stu bought us another round of drinks and we went dancing. To cut a long story short, this went on for about an hour, he was buying drinks, there was some dancing, then he came and asked me to dance alone with him. At this point, I knew it was going to happen, there had been, uh, chemistry between us, just enough to get me going"

I was loving this, lying beneath Nic, her sexy silk clad ass in my hands (if you haven't guessed, I have a thing for silk!) as I played with her nipples. My hands alternating between being on the outside of her panties and inside to hold her naked ass. I'd still not managed to get my hands to the front where I'd have played with something a lot more fun.

"He's a good dancer, maybe not as carefree as you, but he's not an idiot out there. After a while, a slower R&B song came on and he pulled me closer to him. To be honest, at that moment, I wasn't thinking about anything else in the world except this stud I was dancing with. He pulled me close, put his arms around me and looked down at me. I couldn't help myself John, he made to kiss me and I kissed him back, it was sooooo good! So soft, and perfect, yet so erotic, I could feel my nipples tingling, like I was turning red all over!"

I was grinding hard up to her at this point, dry humping her though my boxers and her pants.

"Oooh, feels like little John is enjoying this story as much as I'm enjoying telling it!" I mumbled my agreement to her, quickly glancing up as she smiled down at me, her black hair falling forward and covering her face.

"Once the song ended, we broke our kiss and headed back to the bar, luckily, Stewarts friends had been distracting Jen and Susan, Jen was a nguthy girl too with Stewarts black friend James by the way, what a sight those two looked, I'm sure you would have enjoyed seeing her white skin in his dark arms!"

I couldn't help but moan at this, my cock hardening even more against her. Jennifer was porcelain white, natural blonde hair and very skinny, the thought of seeing her in the arms of a dark skinned lover was something I had allowed myself to imagine more than once.

"Ha ha, thought that would get you going. They took me aside and asked if I was fine. I told them Stewart was looking after me and that they shouldn't worry about me." She made a small gasping noise, "I love it when you suck my nipples like that! Anyway, where was I, yes, they both had asked if I was alright, then said they were going to get something to eat with Stewarts friends, an early breakfast I presume. Well, I was having a great time, hopefully my bra hid my nipples enough, although the top you picked out for me would have shown them up pretty obviously! I told Jen I'd catch up with them later, but that Stewart and I were going to stay and, well, I said dance, but I really meant kiss!"

"They tried persuading me to go with them, but I declined as Stewart dragged me up for another go around the dance floor, that was the last I heard from them except a couple of texts later on. Was probably about 1.30am they left, not long after I had called you actually."

I was going out of my mind hearing all these details, my fantasy come to life. I decided I wanted to switch positions, so with the usual level of shuffling, we manoeuvred until Nic was now on her back and I was above her. To be honest, I had one goal, get those black knickers off and get my tongue inside her soaking pussy!

"Mmmm, you're being a bit dominant this morning, not like you really, is it?" she asked me as I kneeled between her spread legs, staring down to where her legs met her torso. "Go on then, I know what you want to do."

I slid my hands down her legs, picking them up and placing them on my shoulders, kissing her ankles as I reached down to her ass, pulling at the elastic waistband, sliding the silk panties from under her and up her legs, then over her feet. As a 'wannabe' cuck, I couldn't help myself, I simply had to sniff the crotch of her panties. The cotton gusset was very damp, but not discoloured in any way, my lord it smelled like heaven. I quickly dropped the panties just behind her butt and started to spread Nics legs, lowering my own body down to her tightly cropped pussy. My lips made contact at the top of the hairs, kissing down, ever down, until I'm confronted by her beautiful moist, clearly aroused pussy.

"You be a good boy and just stay down there while I finish my story now, ok. Well, once we were sure Jen and Sus were gone, we started making out like you wouldn't believe, not the soft kiss from earlier, but a lot more tongue, very hot, very very passionate. His hands were all over me at this point, and I had my hands on his butt! We quickly decided to make a move to his apartment. Luckily, another happy coincidence, he lives 5 minutes walk from the club, so it didn't take long, apart from a couple of stops in shop doorways for some more kissing, to get back to his."

I was loving this, slowly teasing her clit, probably doing 'the alphabet' if you know what I mean!

"Like I said on the phone, he has a very nice apartment, your kind of style, minimalist, dark wood, lots of electronics and gadgets. He took my jacket from my shoulders, very gentlemanly, and we both sat down on the couch. I'm sure you can guess what happened next, lots of kissing, lots of hands touching and stroking. My hands did some squuuuueeeezing...." She drew out the syllables, emphasising what she had been doing.

My mind was full of my fantasy, loving the images, the thought of them both on the sofa, maybe having slid down a little, her top may have inched up a little from the bottom, his trousers tenting where she had been squeezing...

"We stayed like this for a long time, just getting to know each other, god, I was soo turned on. Here I am, engaged to be married, and I'm letting a guy I've known for two hours squeeze my nipples because my fiance gets turned on thinking about it, speak about having wild thoughts! I was turned on, I was nervous, I was thinking about what you would think of me, what this guy was thinking while he was rubbing the front of my trousers"

"Stewart got up and went to make us both a drink then hit the bathroom. That's when I called you by the way. When he came back, I excused myself and headed to the bathroom too, I actually didn't really need to go, but I wanted to do something. Have you noticed something was missing when I came home? My bra maybe? Well I took it off in his bathroom and left it there as a momento for him for afterwards. I wanted him to have unobstructed access to my nipples for the remainder of our time together. Ha, it feels funny saying that."

"So when I left the bathroom and returned to the couch and Stewart, I sat close to him, nice and close, he immediately lent over and began kissing me again. His hands were on me in seconds, sliding up my top until he felt my nipples through the silk. I could feel him almost pausing at that point, realising I'd removed the bra! Well, within about 30 seconds, he had slid my top up and had began using his talented tongue, alternating between my nipples as his other hand tried to unbutton my trousers.

I reached down between his legs, and, like a typical male" she laughed, "he'd already unbuttoned his jeans! I laughed a bit at that thinking I maybe wasn't the first girl he'd taken back. I reached in between the buttons, sliding my hand under his shorts until I touched his cock. God he's a big guy, thicker than you are, quite a bit actually, and at least, maybe 2 inches longer."

This was music to my ears, hearing my fiancé describe another mans penis,that she had touched no more than an hour earlier. I could almost feel my own cock getting ready to cum as she described what she had been doing.

With a quick tap on the shoulders, she indicated she wanted to change position, manoeuvring so that we quickly slipped into a 69 position, my mouth lifting upward to cover as much of her pussy while she gripped my cock in her hand and lent down to lick the head of my cock.

"I still love your cock mind you" she said, although I was in no doubt she liked the bigger one she'd been holding earlier. She laid her head on my right thing as she rubbed me up and down and continued with her story, "well, Stewart was going to town on me, making me very horny and I had my hands down his pants playing with him, but it wasn't exactly comfortable where we were sitting. By now, I'd managed to pull down his foreskin and was stroking the head with my thumb, he seemed to like it a lot."

"I began to think about what I was doing at that point and what we had spoken about earlier, about how far I was allowed to go. Well, I know you said to do what I wanted, but I began to feel that I was at the point of no return, that if we'd moved to the bed, we'd have went all the way. To be honest babe, I'm not ready for that."

Confused, I stopped my licking and moved my head up a bit as Nic moved off me, still holding onto my cock. She moved along side me, moving in so that my arm went around her. She snuggled close to me.

"That's where our story ends for tonight I'm afraid. I told Stewart after a few minutes that we should take it a bit slower and that it was almost my bedtime. I think you and I need to maybe talk things through a little more before we, and it's 'we', not just 'I' go to the next level of whatever it is we are doing!"

I lay there with my loving partner next to me, my cock slowly deflating as the nights activities ended, the sun coming up and shining through the curtains, Nics legs wrapped around mine, already sleep in my arms.

What would the future bring, well, I knew our adventure hadn't come to an end, it was merely the beginning. We'd opened a door to a world where our roles in our private lives would change dramatically, where in the future, I would take Nic to a party where we would watch other people have animalistic sex, where I would take her to other parties that we would both be involved in. A life where I would come home from work to find Nic in bed, tired and used from a day of sex with a lover, a life where I would sit tied to a chair as two men, then three men would use her body. A life that would culminate in a wild party where Nic was the main attraction and I would be wearing a leather mask and her underwear. Yup, life was about to get a lot more interesting!

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mantally Ill

For both of you to want this, you have to be depraved, to except being tied to a chair, watching, enjoying is sick. At least she knows he is defective, if she has children they won't be his, no one would want this for their son, or daughter. Let his weakness die with him.

Sirius7Sirius7over 14 years ago
Nice story!

I love this story because the wife still loves him and is deeply concerned about his feelings.

But why the hell would other readers, who obviously hate the cuckold-lifestyle, read until the end (really, WHY?) and then give venom comments?

Obviously the author stopped to continue this series, and I suspect because of these idiots. Thank you very much :sarcasm:

Silkluvr, I would have liked to read more.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausabout 15 years ago
Well,

if you can't imagine, why bother to read (especially with your kind of selfe-steam...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what's new?

I think nothing. read it all before that. A guy with no selfesteam and a woman who just willingly goes for other dicks. this gets a bit boring and is so predictable that even I could finish the story. her character is developping towards a mean insulting whore and he stays just there not moving at all, dead already. what should there be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stop! Now!

We don't want to hear about your sick fantasy. Why fuck up a perfectly good marriage? You say you end up pimping out your wife for money and she makes you her sexslave/creampie eating/cuckboy well good luck in your future life as this non human male fetish thing that you wil become. The story was NOT erotic in the least. And I thought this was a sex site, I was wrong this is a site for sick people like this writer to tell us how sick he really is.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Neighbour Loving wife seduced by older neighbour.in Loving Wives
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
What Have I Done? Did a husband make a horrible mistake?in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories