All Comments on 'To Break a Filly Ch. 02'

by DisclaimersBeDamned

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooked already!

I really appreciate the build up of a good story. There's plenty of submissions here that delve right into the sweaty slap and tickle. Thank you from a female reader who loves the delayed gratification that anticipation delivers in a well written story. Not every chapter needs to jump right to the main event. Some of us like a little foreplay.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
I agree

A good build up makes the wait so much more worthwhile.

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you both.

I am glad you are liking the story. I think it is important to understand these characters both as individuals before they are brought together to really appreciate it. I am about halfway through chapter three and hope to have it finished by the end of the week. I'll let you know here once I have it submitted.

Much love!

elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Five stars!

The waits for each chapter will test my patience. I'm rooting for the stranger in the bespoke suit...lc

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

You write very well and your characters are fleshed out. A part of me is hesitant to read your story because I really don't want her to be broken and many many many stories end up with that conclusion. I think I would especially heartbroken if your story ended up with that conclusion because it's so interesting and well written. However, I am enjoying it and will continue to read it even though it will probably end badly for me.

Ps. Enjoying the dog in the story.

Pps. Please don't take my comments in any offence. You are the author and you should obvious write what you want.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
Very interesting!

rarely do we get to see the workings of the captor! How does he reconcile doing something despicable with thinking of himself as a man on honor. I am fascinated with this story!

It is well written with well fleshed out characters and of course I'm a sucker for dogs playing a role. They do bring character to the characters.

Count me as a fan! 5 stars...keep the chapters coming!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
Well damn

i need to start reading comments before I comment. I hate repeating what other people say. Anonymous below me said exactly what I said! Now I have to come up with something new!

I am intensely curious about the two men...can't remember the rich guys name at the moment... I have a theory or two but will not post them because I would hate to sway the way the story goes.

Keep writing your story as you see it. So looking forward to some hot reluctant dominant sex! Pushes all of my buttons!

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
My Dearest Litland

Well the fit hit the shan and I am sorry to report that I'm still in the process of tweaking chapter 3. I hope to have it up by Monday, but we all know how that goes.

Thank you to you all for leaving your comments, it's been such a privilege to read your input.

Much Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't wait!

Monday!? I don't know if I can wait that long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please! I can't wait much longer!

I really like the details and how Chad has a dark side that is yet to be discovered. I can't wait to read what you've written. I know it's hard to edit but I honestly don't care about a few misplaced/misspelled words, I just need to know whats going to happen.

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
I am so sorry!

So I won't bore you with the details, but I was SLAMMED with work and didn't want to update until it was finished. I looked at the calendar and realized that it had been waaaaaay too long so here's the deal. Chapter Three is finished, I've set is aside for the moment because I don't like where it ended. I'm going to give it some breathing time, come back to it Wednesday and see if I can fix it. Like it or not, I will submit it Wednesday night which means it'll be up this weekend. I have a vacation coming up during Christmas and I'm planning on pulling off two more chapters to make up for this unfortunate lag (I've already started and am on a roll!)

In the meantime, here is what I can let go public to hold you over:

In chapter three there will be some actual, real-life full blown sex of the steamy variety with a romantic and (for now) consentual tone. It makes my heart throb a little whenever I reread it.

Much love and see you this weekend!

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

Just put Chapter 3 in the queue, should be visible in the next few days. I'm sorry it took so long, but while I'm on a roll - back to writing!

Much love.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago

Im just here for the dog.

FUCK THAT! This story is a riot!!!!

LindsubLindsubover 6 years ago
A fascinating story, though...

...the attempt to whitewash Chad preemptively really took me out of things, and it was an effort to get back in. He's an 'honorable man' and has never considered a darker behavior such as, say, abducting and 'breaking' someone? People don't work like that anywhere, to go from a standard attitude towards sex and gender relations to 'I'll 'break' her in my special BDSM barn I'll build tomorrow'.

I don't mind a bad, dark dude-look what section I'm reading!-but this rang false. Not only in the 'have your cake and eat it, too' of 'he's super dangerous and dark but still a good guy' but also for the 'really it's her fault' vibes. He can't be a man of resolute self-control and yet he completely overturned by a woman bumping into him, at the same time.

Having said that I'm continuing the story and interested to see what happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous