All Comments on 'To Clumsy Feet and Prada Knockoff's'

by Alainn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The author is right

No, he means "To clumsy feet..." as in a toast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Story has heart

This story has issues: grammar and point of view foremost. It is somewhat redeemed by the intensity of the feelings, the awe for the woman and the act. I hope the writer keeps writing. There is heart here and story telling skills. The mechanics can be worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ignoring the Ignorant

Interesting strategy.. Some of the world's best Righters are terrible when it comes to details, that's why editors were created.. you'd be kidding yourself if you thought there weren't different levels of talent in english. You just cheated yourself out of a pretty good story. Not to mention that if you get confused by "to" and "two" it's probably more clear why you can't read a story for the creativity, organization and clever comparisons.. because those take more talent and work to understand than the simple act of memorizing a few rules.... Your a piece of work.. and to the fine writer .. I love You're work and you made little to Know mistakes.

-Love, the drama squad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

hey

sure there were a few grammatical errors but quite frankly i loved this story, i hope you write another one

SunriseOnTheHorizonSunriseOnTheHorizonabout 17 years ago
So good...

This story was awesome. I didn't notice any grammarical errors, i was too busy making my own music if ya know what I mean ;) Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Facts

I liked the story a lot, but if you're going to use acutal places, make sure you get the name right. The University of Montana is in Missoula, Montana State University is elsewhere and Montana University doesn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh sure, HE could get that Goddess! Yeah RIGHT.

Well written and VERY arousing. I nearly came, Alainn! I just had difficulty believing that farm-Boy VIRGIN could do such a HOT woman, is all. Maybe things are different in Montana, what do I know? Heh, never been there actually. NE way, it was sensuous, bud! Keep writing these vignettes 4 us, OK! Mm, sexy stuff M8.

:P

DrakeParkerSummersDrakeParkerSummersover 3 years ago

You should pick a POV and stick to it. You can still switch between characters, but be consistent.

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220410 months ago

Perfectly superb story and writing, Alainn. I enjoyed the train of thought of Devlin as he sacrificed his virginity to the lust of Tina, interspersed with their seductive conversation. This let me share in the minds of each of your storytellers. Reading this primarily from the perspective of of the male nutbuster, led me to thinking of the potential of a chain of stories by a serial virgin, a lustful young lover who never acknowledges to their prey about their prior experience, but continually offers themselves as a fragile virgin seeking their first engagement. But I've given up my venture into storytelling. I've become a consummate reader and I deeply appreciate your contributions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous