To Horny to Say No Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time, he was ready for round 2 or pop 2 like some guys call it. I just loved that yummy cock of his and was very happy to suck it again. Long, succulent, smooth and tasted great. Eventually he told me to turn on all fours. He pushed it back into my still drenched pussy. He fucked me for a sometime, while playing with my anal hole. As he began to explore my anal cavity with his fingers, he told me how clean it was. After he had three fingers in it, he pulled out of my pussy and began the process of pushing his throbbing cock into my anal cavity. It hurt at the beginning, but only took a minute for me to begin loving it. I was moaning loudly, as he plummeted in and out of my ass. Now I understood why the guys prepared me for it. I reached under me and played with my clit as he pounded my ass. It felt so good!

After a long time listening to my sighs of delight, Lars began grunting again and I felt his warm seaman shooting in me. I propped my ass up and didn't move for a few minutes, as he pumped cum into me. When he was done, he pulled out. But this time he told me to leave his goo in me. I didn't move as he reached for a small anal plug. He pushed it in me and told me to leave it there the rest of night. I laughed and said I would. I dressed and kissed him good bye.

When I got back to Stephen's room it was after 6 pm. The guys had a table all set up with two candles. I quickly ran to the bathroom to expel Lars seaman from my ass. After I came back from the bathroom, they had dinner ready and had me sit in-between them. It was strange eating and chatting about my first date. They wanted to know every little detail. They did agree with Lars that Europe treats the escorts entirely different then here. Once the delicious meal was over and I drank a few glasses of wine, did the conversation turn to them collecting on their payment! Oh yes, they wanted me.

So we retired to the bed where I quickly discarded my dress. Even though I liked the guys, it wasn't the same sucking on their cocks. After experiencing a shaved cock, I liked it so much better. I think every guy should at least trim it, like they want us girls to do.

For the next few hours, the boys fucked me in both my holes and even doubled me. They spewed a few loads of cum in and on me. Afterwards, I cleaned up and they told me that I had another date at 9 pm. They gave me a room number and off I went. As I was riding up the elevator, I was becoming eager for another fun sexual encounter. My pussy was getting wet thinking of a guy like Lars.

I knocked on his room, hoping for a hunk. Instead, a big burly guy with shaggy long red hair and red beard opened it. He took one look at me and eagerly said, "Oh you look so much more attractive in person than in your photos. I'm going have a lot of fun fucking that hot body of yours."

He took my hand, rushed me over to a table and handed me the envelope. As I went to put it in my purse, he nastily said, "I hope you are worth it. You cost way more money than the whores in Seattle and I don't want to waste any time chatting. So get that dress off and start sucking my cock."

That's when it changed from a fun date like with Lars, to me feeling like a soiled woman. As I unclipped the front clasp of my dress exposing my boobs, he quickly put his hands on me. He unzipped my back, turned me around and moved closer. Putting his hands on my shoulders, he pulled down my straps. I could feel his breath on my neck, as the dress fell to the floor. He pulled me closer to his chest and he began groping my breast, while gently kissing my neck and shoulders. As he did, I sighed in pleasure, leaned my head back and enjoyed his touches.

Then he whispered, "You like that don't you? I've heard that you enjoy everything. So bend forward and let me play with that hot cunt of yours."

He bent me forward so I would be leaning against the wall. He was standing behind me, when he began fingering my wet slit and ass hole. He mumbled something about me being already very wet. When he finished his exploration, he stood me up and took me to the bed. I sat down and he took off his pants. His cock popped out right into my face. Taking I his hand he slapped my cheek with it and told me to suck on it. I took it in my hands and began doing what he requested, although it wasn't as enjoyable as Lars's yummy shaved manhood. His was very hairy.

When he felt ready, I put a cover on him. Since he was a large strong man, he moved me around in all kinds of different positions, like I was some sort of blow up doll. He kept alternating from one hole to another, while enjoying both of them. What was weird is that he didn't cum, although I did a few times. After something like 30 minutes or so, we took a break. I guess he got tired of listening to me moaning to fuck me harder.

As we were resting on the bed, he told me that he rarely can ejaculate anymore, but love the feeling of a hot woman. I giggled and told him it's the condom and asked if he was safe. He said he was and I told him that he could take me without one. Oh did that make him very happy.

So I pushed him on his back, sat on him reverse cowgirl and guided his short stocky cock into me. I leaned back on my arms so he could play with my boobs. As I was riding him like a big stallion, he kept pumping up in me. After some time, he began to grunt and I finally felt him spew his goo in me. I was so happy making him cum and I could tell by his grunting that he was too.

When I jumped off his shrinking cock, I knelt next to him and said, "So do any of the girls in Seattle make you cum like I just did?"

He chuckled and said they didn't. Then he pulled me close to him and kissed me. Looking into my eyes he politely said, "Kathryn, you are the best ever and worth every penny I paid you. Thanks."

I was so pleased with myself. As I was leaving, he asked if I ever got to Seattle. I laughed and said not yet. But some years later when I started traveling for my company, I ran into him in Seattle. I was no longer escorting, but he talked me into another sex session and paid me again. Oh well, I took the money.

Once back in Stephen's room, he asked how my date went. I told him every detailed, which I know made him hard. After I cleaned up, he sent me on my way to another meeting.

This new guy was young and very good looking. When I walked in, I was in lust thinking of him doing me. He told me I was the first girl that he ever paid for sex. I wondered why he only bought 30 minutes.

I smiled and immediately went to work. He responded with a big hard throbbing cock. We kissed as I kept rubbing his shaft. When it was rock hard, I pushed him on his back, covered his rod, and sat down forcing it in me. Looking into his eyes as I rode this hunk was special and such a fantastic feeling. I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying my body. It didn't matter to me if he treated me like a whore, because I was sure enjoying him.

It wasn't long that I felt the condom fill up with his sperm. When it did, he stopped but I didn't. I kept riding him. While grinding that cock in me, I was making sure it didn't shrink. In a few minutes I could feel his cum filling me up, so I guess the condom burst. When he sat up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed. As our passion radiated our lips, he slowly began fucking me again. Soon I was leaning back, while holding onto his neck grinding my pussy on his big cock.

As he pumped up in me, he said, "Ah Kathryn you feel so fucking hot. I've never been with a woman that loves sex like you do. God you feel so good."

I smiled and looked into his twinkling eyes and responded, "You feel good too. I love it when a guy knows how to make love to me. Oh yes! Fuck me harder!" Then I kissed him.

Our lips melted into each other as he pounded my wet slit as fast as he could. Then he pushed me down on my back, knelt over me, and speedily rammed in me. My breast jiggled with each hard thrust and I loudly moaned in ecstasy. Suddenly, my body quivered with another huge orgasm, but he didn't stop ravishing me. Soon, I was building up to another great one. But it wasn't meant to be.

He grunted, pulled out of me, and yanked the condom off. He took his big throbbing cock and placed it in between my breast. I instantly held my boobs tightly against his raging hard on. As he pumped in between them a few times, he blew a huge load of cum on my chin and face. Try as I might, I only could lick a little off my chin as he was gushing with satisfaction.

When he finished, we cuddled for a few minutes until I went to clean up. When I came back out, he handed me an extra hundred and told me that I deserved it. We kissed again and I left him a very content happy man.

I was exuberant as I walked back to Stephen's room. He looked at me and said, "So are you having fun making lots of money."

Giggling I answered, "Oh yes Stephen. I didn't think I would. But so far all the sex has been amazing. I've had so many wonderful orgasms to. So where am I off to next?"

He laughed and replied, "Nowhere Kathryn. You're done for the night. I have to save you for tomorrows adventures. I can't use that hot body up all in one night!"

I laughed and went to shower. When I came back, I crawled into bed to lie next to him. Spooning with his arms around me, I moved closer and pushed my ass up against his nude body. My nakedness was all it took. I could feel his cock stiffing for another love session. Oh yes, I wanted to feel him in me too. One more guy making love to me is a perfect way to end a wonderful evening of whoring.

Anyway this is how my Day 2 went as a Provider. I hope to have Day 3 written soon. Let me know what you think of this episode. I love reading all of your comments. And if you want to see the photos of my white outfit I can send them to you if you ask.

Kisses Kathryn

12