To Horny to Say No Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers

As I tighten my vagina muscles around his cock, I spread my legs wide apart and felt him pushing deeper into my cum-drenched opening. "Oh yes, fuck me. God it feels so good. I love your cock fucking me. Ah! Ah!" I blurted as he speedily kept plummeting my wet pulsating cunt.

My eyes were tightly closed enjoying him for the longest time. As I built up to my second orgasm from him, he slowed down and I heard him sigh and say, "I could fuck that hot beautiful body of yours all night. I love the way your tits move as I thrust in you. You look magnificent being fucked and really seem to be enjoying it and not faking like some whores do. What is your name?"

I opened my eyes and saw that his were gleaming looking at me. I moaned and mumbled, "Kathryn!"

He smiled and took my legs pushing them up the sides of my body. Suddenly, I heard David yell from the other room something about finishing because there are others waiting for a turn. He smiled and said, "Oh well Kathryn, I guess I need to dump my load."

He started to drive deeper and faster in me. I saw his eyes close as he ravished me for another few minutes. Then he sprayed his load deep inside my hot lascivious pussy, just like the others did. After he stopped grunting and I felt him began to shrink. Turning toward the door, he yelled, "Okay, I'm done."

David walked in took the goblet and told me to expel his loads in it. I did but some of his first squirts oozed out onto the sheets, when he was fucking me. As the French guy was coming out of the bathroom, he went over to me and said, "So I'll leave my number please call me. I would like to take you to dinner before I leave town. Next week. You are so adorable, so please call."

When he left the room another guy came in and blurted, "Oh yes I love the aroma of a just fucked girl. I'll add my scent to it."

I didn't notice any odors, but as guys kept taking turns with me for the next few hours, they all mentioned the pungent smell of sex, when they came into the room. One guy even walked over to the balcony and opened the sliding door. He told me that the odor was too strong and needed some airing. He took his pants off outside, had me sit on him facing him and fucked me that way. Then he had me lean out holding onto the railing and fucked me doggy. I just tightly held on, as he pounded my pussy. It was one of the few times I didn't have an orgasm. I just looked out at the courtyard, as he thrust in and out of me. As I did, I thought I saw a figure smoking a cigarette on the balcony across the way. I did moan and tell him he felt so good fucking me, but that was just to get him to hurry up and cum. I wanted to go inside and hoped that person didn't see anything.

Anyway, this went on for some time. After every guy squirted in me, I would expel his cum out into the goblet. Whenever, there was enough cum in it, David would add some champagne and I would drink the cocktail with guys watching giving commentary. It actually tasted pretty good and I was thirsty. You have to understand, they could have cum in my mouth and I would have enjoyed that just the same. I love the taste of yummy cum, so adding champagne even made it better to drink. So it was no big thing to drink the cocktail, although I think the guys thought it was by what they said.

After a big black guy left, David came in to see how I was doing. He told me I could take a break if I wanted, since I just had sex for over 3 hours with 12 different guys. Wow! Luckily it wasn't all at once. It didn't seem that long and for some reason I was still having fun. He asked if I could enjoy a few more guys, because I hadn't done everyone that had requested time with me. He just didn't know how I was holding up and didn't want to abuse me. But if I could continue, that would be great. That's when he told me it was a little after one am and didn't know if those guys would still want me anyway, since it was so late. So I told him to go ask and would continue if I didn't have to drink those cocktails any more. I drank four of them already. He laughed and told me to go clean up a little and he would see if anyone still wanted me.

As I was taking a quick shower and having the nice warm water running over my sore body, he came in and announced, "Well Kathryn, I have three brothers that want you, but all at the same time. So I said okay. They'll be here in about 10 minutes. So they will be your last adventure of the night."

The warm water felt great. It rejuvenated me and for some reason I was still very horny. The thought of having sex with three guys all at once, was also very intriguing. Other than Vegas, I've never had so many men want me and it turned me on. Knowing I would be the object of their desires had me wet with anticipation. When I dried off, I was becoming very eager to finish my night enjoying these men.

Putting on just my black stilettos, I waked out naked to the other room. To my surprise there were three guys waiting for me. They stood when they saw me at the doorway. I leaned on one hand on the door jamb, as if it was holding me up and said, "Oh what do we have here? Three young studs! I hope you have lots of sperm for me to enjoy!"

David walked up and stood next to me. He introduced them as Mike, Jesse, and this young guy that looked like he was a teen, as Jordan. He told me that they weren't at the banquet, but guys from Tennessee that were visiting there dad. Then he laughed and said that the dad is an OC Sheriff Captain, but not to worry, because they won't tell him. Mike looked like the eldest because he was balding, so I asked him if I should be concerned. He laughed and told me not at all, because he loves fucking women like me. Then he told me that it would be the first time for Jesse and Jordan with a sex worker. Some more laughing, as he said it would be the first time for Jordan to fuck any girl, so I should be happy to break him in. Oh my god! Turning to Jordan, I asked how old he was. He sheepishly said 16, as Jesse quickly added that a legal age in Tennessee for this. Jesse was tall and skinning with long blonde hair and a few tattoos, while Jordan was smaller and looked scared.

So I smiled and told them to follow me. Once we got to the bedroom I sat at the edge of the bed, crossed my legs, and asked what they wanted to do. Mike was the last to come in and told them that he only paid for an hour, so let not waste any time talking. Jesse was the first to get his pants off and placed his cock by my mouth. I took it in my hand and started to suck on it. As I slurped on his cock making it hard, Mike was telling Jordan that I was full service whore. He asked what that meant. He laughed and said, "Well kid that means she'll suck everyone's cock, swallow cum and we can fuck both of her holes or have a cock in all three openings at the same time."

Wow! I didn't even know what that meant and I've been doing this for three days now.

Once Mike had his pants off, he came over to me, uncrossed and pushed my legs wide apart. He kept telling Jordan things about my body and it looked like the kid was very naive, just like me a few months ago before my Vegas gang bang. One thing he mentioned was that most girls have a hairy pussy, but whores like me, have cleanly shaved cunts. As he fingered my clit, I began to moan and move my hips. He told Jordan that my movement and sounds of pleasure is how you can tell if a girl is enjoying your play. Then he told him to play with my pussy and make me wet. He did so for a few minutes until I stopped sucking on Jesse. Taking his hand, I showed him where to rub me. Once he got the hang of touching my clit and fingering inside me, I whimpered of how good it felt until Jesse and Mike put their cocks to my mouth to suck. Mike even slapped my cheek with his cock telling Jordan that whores love being whacked with cocks. I could tell Jordan was having fun playing with me and was getting really excited by the sounds he was making.

Suddenly, he blurted, "Can I fuck her first? I am so horny and feel like I'm going to cum."

Mike laughed and told him he could go first. He moved back from me and quickly took down his pants. They fell to his ankles, but didn't take them completely off. He quickly pulled down his white jockey shorts and went to stand in front of me with his nice, skinny, throbbing cock standing at full attention. The other guys started to taunt him. But Jesse nicely said, "Just pull her down to you J and stand in front of her. She'll help you with the rest. Wouldn't you Kathryn?" I mumbled I would.

He took both my legs and pulled me toward him, as I helped by scooting down until my ass was hanging over the edge of the bed. Then I reached out for him and he stumbled closer until I got his throbbing cock in my hands. Spreading my legs apart I looked up at him and sensually said, "Don't worry Cutie; I'm going to enjoy having you in me."

As I gentle played with his cock and bent forward to suck on it for a minute, he shocked me by squirting a huge load of cum right at me. It hit me right in the face and a lot squirted on my boobs. The guys instantly began to laugh and poor Jordan was mortified. He tried to pull away from me, but I held his cock tightly and began sucking on it. He was still squirting as I held it in my mouth swallowing his yummy load. Then I sucked and sucked to maintain his hardness. In a few minutes, I felt him become rock hard again. Looking into his eyes, I sensually said, "There Jordan. All better. I still want to feel you in me, so come here and fuck me."

Sitting up, I squirmed toward the edge of the bed again and placed the tip of his cock at my pussy entrance. Then I told him to push it in me. The guys watched as he slowly did. I spread my legs wide apart and said, "Oh Jordan that feels so good in me. I hope you like the feeling too Darling?"

I started to move my hips and he started to push in and out of me. I could hear Mike encourage him to fuck me faster. He did. Soon he was pounding in and out of me like a pro, while listening to my moans of pleasure. It wasn't long before he started to jerk and I could feel him cuming inside me. When he finished draining himself in me, he fell out. Mike asked him how it felt to finally fuck a girl. He was grinning, like he just scored a TD, and said something back about being unforgettable. Oh yes the famous word I love hearing is that I'm unforgettable. Then Jesse took over.

The first thing he complained about was how much seaman Jordan left inside me. As Jordan was finally stripping naked, Jesse had my legs up over my head as he pounded my flesh. Mike kept telling Jordan to watch how a man fucks a wanting slut. I was moaning in such a state of ecstasy with Jesse, that I began to shake with a huge orgasm. Then Jesse pulled out of and told Mike to hold my legs up over my head. As I was still having my orgasm, I was bent so my anal hole would be up. Jesse started to finger my ass and then pushed his cock into it. Oh that hurt a little because it was the first time anyone had decided to fuck my ass that night. Mike kept explaining to Jordan that no matter if I screamed in agony, that I was still enjoying it. In a few minutes I started to yell, "OMG! That feels so good in my ass. Yes! Oh Yes! Fuck my ass!"

Jesse started to roughly enjoy sodomizing me, until Mike asked Jesse if he could fuck my pussy too. He pulled out of me and lay on the bed. Then Facing away from him, I sat down guiding his cock back into my ass. After a minute or so, Mike jumped on top and began fucking my pussy. I whined about how it hurt, but then yelled how good it felt. As they were pounding my cavities, I began to shake with another huge orgasm. After that, Mike ordered Jordan to have me suck on him. With all their cocks buried in me, Mike blurted, "See kid! This is what I mean as being a full service whore. You will never get your wife or girlfriend to do the things a whore will do for you. Why I like them so much."

The fun continued for over an hour, I got Jordan to cum four more times and each of the guys twice. My pussy and ass hole were filled with lots of their goo and I definitely enjoyed myself. I also had a lot more orgasms. As they were dressing, Mike came over to me and said, "Well gorgeous, I want to thank you for allowing my little bro to fuck you. I know you could get in trouble here, even though it's legal where we live. So here is something extra for you. I wrapped it with my card. If you ever get to Tennessee, look me up. With a body like yours and the sexual appetite you have, I could keep you busy 24/7."

He kissed my cheek and left. Jesse kissed my lips and thanked me and then they told Jordan to thank me for being his first. So he sat down next to me and finally looked me in my eyes and said, "I'll never forget you. You were fantastic and look I'm getting hard again just by being next to you."

As I kissed his lips, I reached for his cock. He wasn't lying. There was another bulge brewing in his pants. They walked out all happy and content. When I unrolled Mikes tip, it had 2 hundreds and his card had his name with his occupation. I smiled when it read Sheriff of some county in Tennessee. He was right; I had nothing to worry about. So now I was done with being working girl for the weekend

David came in and told me that I was fantastic and performed so much better than expected. He told me that everyone was happy with me and I'm now a real call girl. He chuckled, when he told me I did the bros for over an hour and that was after 12 guys had me. After all of his kudos, he finally asked how I felt. I giggled and said, "Well, I'm very tired and sore. I've never ever done anything like that. I like Stephen way better, but then you said I wasn't a real working girl his way. I hope I never have to do that again."

David laughingly bellowed, "Oh Kathryn, you're so funny. Of course you will do it again. It's now embedded in your memory as being fun. You may abstain for a while, but then the urge or circumstances will present itself and you will embrace it, like you did this weekend. I bet you told yourself that after your gang bang in Vegas you wouldn't do that again either. And now look at what you accomplished this weekend. You went from an innocent girl experimenting with sex to a real live practicing prostitute. Here is the money you made."

He pulled out a wad of bills from his pocket. He didn't count it, but took 7 bills from it and told me that is for his expenses and the rest was mine. Throwing it at me, he said, "So what are you going to buy with your earnings?"

I didn't catch it and bent over to pick it up. When I did, a gob of cum ran down my legs. Holding the money, I looked up at David and said, "So this is from the guys doing me tonight?"

He laughed and said it was. Then he took my hand and told me to clean up. Afterwards, we went to the bed. He turned off the lights and we snuggled. I fell asleep laying in one of the many wet spots that were left on the sheets.

The next day I woke and could hardly move. My legs and arms were hurting and my pussy was very tender. Dave was already up and I could hear him talking. I walked out naked and Stephen and Doc Jay were sitting there looking at a lap top computer screen. I heard David say something about videoing the whole event with a new toy that he had just bought at the show. When they saw me, they closed the screen and had guilty looks on their faces. So I asked what they were looking at. They paused and then David answered, "Oh nothing important Kathryn. I bought this small little spy camera and was testing it. I was just showing them the results." I wondered if it was me!

I smiled and told them I was going to take a shower. When I came back out the computer was put away and I was dressed in my jeans and tank top. I was so sore and the shower did help wake me up. So I thanked them for the experience and started to leave. Stephen stopped me and asked, "So where are you going? We thought we take you to brunch. It's already 11 am and I have some things to discuss with you."

Well I was hungry, but mostly thirsty for a nice big cup of java. I wasn't in the mood to socialize. Feeling ashamed of my behavior has always made me quiet. But they talked me into it. I followed them to a nice restaurant on the Balboa Island. As we were waiting for our table, no one seemed to want to talk. Once we sat down with a glass of bubbly and some food in me, I felt better. Doc Jay asked if I felt guilty. I said I did and also very regretful. He told me that I needed more sessions to find the root of my guilt. He gave me his card and told me the sessions would be free. Stephen asked if I like San Diego. I smiled and told him I loved the city and the bars. So he asked if I would be willing to spend a weekend down there a few times a year. I said I would. David didn't offer anything, but just thanked me for being a willing participant last night and hoped I would feel better about myself. I smiled and told him that right now I just wanted to rest. He laughed and told me that he understood, but I think he was just humoring me.

After brunch was over, we parted ways. I went home to relax and think about the weekend display of wickedness. I was a working girl for three days and nights. I had sex with many guys and made a lot of money. I didn't feel as guilty as I did after Vegas, but still felt embarrassed. What if someone like my parents found out? Or even my office? How could I explain my behavior? But then a knock on my door and it was Doc Jay. He followed me home. After another hypnotic session, my mood changed from regret to feeling happy and thankful for the experiences. The memories of the weekend focused on how much pleasure I received and gave, and how gratifying those experiences made me feel.

I saw Doc Jay ever week for the next 4 months. I completely got over my remorse and now enjoy sex to the fullest as many times as I can. I love meeting strangers and turning them on, all because of my sessions with Doc Jay. I also was promoted to the marketing division at work, so I got to travel and you know what I do when I'm on a business trip. My boss told my attitude changed and I was more energetic at work. Yes again the sessions with Doc Jay. As for Stephen, I do go down to San Diego every few months. It's the only time I get paid for sex and keeps me engaged in that trade. Still it's something I only do occasionally, even though Stephen has repeatedly told me that I'm a natural at it. As for the French guy, I did call him and saw him during the next week. We have became good friends with benefits and I even went to Paris last summer to see him. I've never made it to Tennessee, even though I occasionally think about going.

So now this ends my sexual awakening period of my life. It only took six months to change me from a shy innocent girl to the promiscuous woman that I turned into. I have more stories to tell, but I'll skip around and write what seems interesting and not as long. Maybe some current ones too, like my trip to Napa for a wedding. I just hope you liked the stories and for those who have written me, I hope you liked the photos that went with them. Thanks to all of my fans for reading my tales.

Kisses Kathryn

kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers
12