All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 10'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Whoa

Does all that mean that Rosy is the rightful heiress to the land that was her mother's? No wonder Edwin is so eager to get cozy with her; he could become Alpha by mating her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wait a minute

Whoa, whoa, whoa, how old is Jazzy cause I got the impression from the first few chapters that she's underage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really like this story

but I really hope she starts settling down with the right guy (cough Mikah cough) now, the back and forward and now lesbian side track is a little frustrating

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
i like the story

but , and realizing rosy is supposed to be a little confused and wary , she is starting to get a little tiresome, too flighty, please give her a solid back bone , and i like the side stories with jazzy(and is she not underage) and rosies heritage, and everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Say what now?

I can understand her having had a lesbian relationship at one time, but saying that she prefers females is a rather large stretch. It's reasonably obvious that this is not the case because she never "checked out" Jazzy or Marissa or any other female that I remember. She's made several observations regarding the males, however. The entire lesbian idea is bit too far fetched given her previous actions.

Now, sure, it could be argued that she said it as a means of defense. But, seeing as how she was drunk, I doubt that would be the case.

I love this story. Don't get me wrong. I merely want to offer some constructive criticism. The lesbian route was not forecast and it's a bit too hard to swallow this late in the game. If she had mentioned these inclinations earlier, I could understand it and accept it. As of right now, well, it's a bit too late to offer a diverting path for sexuality.

Also, while Lotty was being rather witchy regarding the stray comments, I do feel that Rosy really needs to reign in her attitude. Her nearly split personality is a bit unbecoming to say the least.

Also, is it just me or has she become a brat? Before she was independent and healthy minded. I know that she has had several traumas but now she has taken on this me-me-me attitude that makes me almost completely dislike her. In fact, part of me was hoping that Lotty would knock her on her butt a few times.

GiniDGiniDover 12 years ago
some need to re read. LOL

If I remember a few times Jazzy has been called undersized due to her illness. but caught up some what lately. she is a little older than Donny who is just about of age. Not sure if the 'age of consent' is Australian, US or unique were but I'm sure Mygypsy has it all in hand.

keep up the good work.

Gini

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Love it!

I love the complexity that is the relationship with Ray. Rosy's confusion over sexual identity is understandable, she's been through a lot. I'd love to see her more comfortable with Micah, but that would obviously take time. Just a question, does she get her mom's land back? The story just gets richer and richer! Keep going.

FlutterbyButterflyFlutterbyButterflyover 12 years ago

In ETC Jazzy is just a few weeks off 18. Chapter two if I remember correctly.

As for those poo pooing Rosy saying she prefers females - as a survivor of abuse I can vouch it is not uncommon for the victim to be interested in same sex relationships as in Bi-sexual or even become lesbians.

am I the only one who read she thinks of Jazzy as a younger relative??

And if Rosy believes she prefers girls why wouldnt she be all over the place in regards to feeling attraction for a male? Considering what she has went through it probably scares the shit out of her!

And finding out she went to bed with Micah must have been more than she could handle for the moment.

In ETC ch1 Pete? thought Tawny/Rosy might of had a little girl on girl action going...

As for Lotty, she seems like a real bitch and not in a nice way.

So when is Rosy getting in bed with Micah sober?

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Fab

Loving the continued twists and turns. As Rosy has been found surely the council could redivide re land again to reinstate the clan MacIntosh?

nivaninivaniover 12 years ago
As Is

I like your story and the way it is going...I also liked when Rosy kicked Lottys ass...I am so glad that Rosy is really coming intp her own and becoming a strong character in the story..it would be nice after all is said and done that she turns out to be an Alpha or something..I am glad that despite her hardships she is not rolling over to all the males and females..Keep it coming Mygypsy, I love your story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love, Love, Love

I really am loving your story! I so look forward to your new post every week. Thank you so much.

marlam5marlam5over 12 years ago
I love the story

I can understand Rosy feels safe with women. With them the sex isn’t painful as she experienced with the men in her past.

But it’s obvious she’s no lesbian because she’s sexually attracted to men NOT women.

I hope she will start to feel safe with Micah in not too long.

Micah needs to have this talk with Rosy as he intended before she left for this gathering.

For me the only thing I want is to get Micah and Rosy together so they can face all the other trouble that lay ahead.

Like father and son Darnel and what they exactly did to Jeddah and later to Rosy.

For Ray and the land inheritance factor; I’m sure you make that into a great side story.

Like you do with all your stories.

I am really looking forward every week to your postings.

Thanks very much for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn

I was really sad when this chapter ended.

I really x 1000 reallys' love this story:)

You are one of my favorite writers:D

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Man oh Man!

Love your stories! I like how you've finally let Micah become a little more sensitive to Rosie's need to not be pushed into full on sex yet. Let her become wooed and wowwed by Micah.

I do think it is taking Rosie just a tad to long to climitize to the pack and ways. There has got to be a happy medium.

She also needs to quit kissing with every TOM, Dick and Harry! Let her experiment with Micah, he's tough, he can grin and bare the no full on sex for awhile. He can take care of himself, maybe in front of her, and gain her trust.

I don't know. Love the story, but I'm getting frustrated, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*sigh*

I hate it when your chapters end :( more more more plz str8 up addicted to your story!!! Thanks for sharing :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the way you write the cat scenes. They are so descriptive it's easy to visualize the characters as black cats. They really act like cats not like people in cat costumes.

iloveawereiloveawereover 12 years ago
I want Micah Micah Micah!!!!!!!!!

OK let me start with all these other lame dudes. They need to fall back and Micah needs to assert himself to them just not be to demanding to Rosy. I like how Chris was used at first but now he has served his purpose plus he really does not want her anyway.

Is anyone else picking up on the threeway that is coming up. Steven and Micah really are bonded in some strange way and I cold see this 3way happening. I want Micah to woo Rosy make her want to have sex with him. The alcohol was to much for me I felt that it was just another example of a man dominating her.

I want her father to really get to know her but I also love when Rosy does not take any mess from anyone. Rosy needs to calm down sometimes also because Mitchell deserves to be happy. I think Rosy should use her chemistry and animal knowledge to find out exactly what is wrong with Jazmin.

Whew this story was a 10 please get them out ASAP and throw me another Enter the Cat or two to chew on because MICAH sounds utterly delicious yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
starting to get annoyed

So I really love reading this story, however rosy is starting to annoy me. I understand everything she went through but I feel like she's using many of the guys. Either pick someone or don't, she's messing around with everyone. JMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!!

I agree with iloveawere totally :)

But I want more, I'm loving these chapters but it is dragging a Lot now. That said everytime I read a new chapter I just want more to read :)

Please another one soon???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

I really enjoy this story. Interesting developementss. The other little she coming into heat, so does that mean fiction works like real life and the two or three females counting Mariska are going to cycle around the same time.

It often works that way in the real world and all of Rosy's flirting with the two males. A threesome would be good.

Age Of Consent in Australia is 16. or is it 15 with girls.

Tang

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I have have become so addicted to your series, I wish I hadn't found the chain till it was finished lol the wait for the next chapters are so painful, I do understand that you have a life outside tlas. I love how you have developed so much over this series, abd I love how slowly but surely rosy is developing into a survivor. I do like the tension between some of the toms and I'm not In a hurry to see her settle Down With Micah, I like that she is testing the waters with others and meeting new people. I do eventually want her to settle ( micah is my favoured lol) but in the mean time I like to see her progression from victim to survivor and her trust in the williamsons growing. Great work mygypsy I eagerly await the next chapter !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the person who commented on sexual conset in Aus

The legal age of consent is 16 but I think it should be raised to 18. How many young girls have lost their virginities because they where trying to impress their bfs it their gfs? I wasn't ready and now I regret it. I wasn't mature enough. So now I have had my say on that issue.

Keep going with this series I love it can get enough of it =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Ok,so if the territory is passed from mother to daughter,,does that mean that it will go to rosy??She is the rightful heir,or is she not included in this???I think its a good story,just getting a bit drawn out,and same ole thing,,,she is still scared of the toms.I think it has been long enough for her to get over that stuff...its bordering on overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Learned the hard way...

...Not to take a drink when reading about Rozy getting drunk (lol). I could just picture the reactions of the toms to her statement about preferring girls.

I am still completely fascinated by the story and I enjoy learning about the world that she is becoming a part of. I don't think that there is anything wrong with adding new concepts or details. Real-life throws twists at us all the time; why can't an author throw in new ideas for her readers to ponder? Besides, except for some of the new characters, there really wasn't anything "new" to the story that hasn't been hinted at in previous chapters or in "Enter the Cat"

I think we would have gotten bored and stopped reading if mygypsy didn't keep us on our toes. Clearly that is not the case as we have reached chapter 10 without a "conclusion". Like other commentators, I eagerly await the next chapter.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Wow, Great Story

This should be a novel and mini-series. It's developing very well. Rosy's attitude towards the Toms is getting rather tiresome. I think the structure of a were-cat clan is awesome. The one comment about consensual age from 16-18 in normal law doesn't apply here I would think. The Alpha applies the law in this case. Human laws would not apply in a were-cat society, anybody with common sense would realize that after reading a couple of these chapters. Besides in Canada some provinces have consensual age is 14 and not 16 or 18. Rosy's going to have to bow to the will of the clan and take a mate, then maybe she can get her mother territory back, I think Edwin and Micah have both realized that. She's going to have to try to do that for her mother's memory and for Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The story is dragging

It seems like you have lost interest in writing this story ... Up until chapter 9 it was gripping .. now it just sounds like a tease and it is dragging... I feel like the story is not going anywhere ... Does Rosy like Micah? Will they end up together? Why is it taking so much time to get to the mushy emotional closeness and stuff??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice Chapter

I may be reading too much into it but it looks like this chapter is the setup to some dirty clan politics, scandals and cat fighting (tee hee).

I suspect Ray isn't Rosy's father and this meeting is being held to decide if Rosy will be given Jeddah's inheritance and who will control it for her until she marries.

It was surprising to find out Vaygar and Kendal are not only clan cats but Vaygar and, if I understand the world building correctly, Kendal were Alphas at one time. It would be great, the next time some high ranking clan cat lectures Rosy on how civilized they all are, if Rosy lets them know just how civilized she found the Darnels.

Did Conner, Kell and Timny set Rosy up so Edwin could grab her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it but.......

I have to agree with some of the others, the story does seem to be getting a bit drawn out. Not to say that I don't truly love this story but I would love to see where its going. If it is even going somewhere. But please don't take me wrong I think you're a really good writer and I realize that this is your story to tell. I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Thanks to the anon reader who sent me a note about who was related to who :) I find it does get a bit confusing sometimes. The one thing I'd like for you to clarify is are the males raised by their clan, I assume it means the one their mother belongs to, as kitts and then as adults go work as warriors for who they want? I am a bit confused how the toms' brothers seem to be all over the place when they're not married and therefore not in a different clan to join their mate.

I have to say that it makes little sense to me that Rosy could handle going to a meeting of Alphas when Micah's dominance makes her unable to let herself go with him. She was terrified not too long ago of Wade. How could she be at a place where a bunch of alphas are as well as their top warriors?

This new development brought about by our finding out that the territories go through the female's line bring up a lot of questions. Now, it seemed like Ray was being nice to her legitimately. I'm confused about what the boys were saying...and how do we know that they don't want to see their land returned to their family through her? They stand to gain by having their lands given back to Jeddah's line.

Why did Jeddah leave Ray?

Ray seemed to be interested in her but her brothers say he doesn't have any use for her...so I'm confused about that.

If the land is already split all these years, then is there any chance at all that it could be restored to Jeddah's land and passed down?

If so can she trust anyone to have the right reasons where she is concerned?

The story contiues to be good, but I do feel like we keep getting these teasing interactions with Micah and her. I think we all seem to think she'll end up with him, but they barely interact. I hope you will allow them to spend some time together and connect on a non-sexual basis so that they have something to build on. If she's going to have a relationship with him, I'd like to see it move forward. I hope you have Micah work for a it a bit and challenge his being used to

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
FIVE STARS

I happen to be with the group of readers who just love this story and I say let Mygypsy bring it on and tell it at her own pacing because we know this story will ultimately end with the last chapter - a chapter I’m not ready to read.

Ya know, I didn’t half understand the majority of the comments on chapter 10. Have we all been reading the same story??? If you’re not reading this story and “Enter the Cat”, you’re wasting all of our time w/questions that have been asked and answered. Some comments even have incorrect character names.

It gets tiresome that readers continue to want to impose on Rosy & her creator their own determination and timeline of how long she should suffer from the emotional and psychological trauma of repeated rapes. What arrogance!

Hello! Write your own story. Mygypsy has this one under control!

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
RE LESBIANISM

A comment from an anonymous reader hardly deserves a response but it so irritated me. Since they lack the ability to get a free/anon user name, I have to post this here. Sorry.

Pete offers his opinion that Rosy may be a lesbian in CHAPTER ONE of ETC. This is not a tangent from leftfield. This possibility was discussed ages ago. Are some readers the arbiters of who can be a lesbian and under what circumstances? No, those readers are off their rocker. More importantly, are they going to report Mygypsy to the lesbian police. With respect to lesbianism, (1) whether a sub/conscious avoidance of men or (2) a genuine preference for women, I wasn’t aware there was a lesbian guideline that must be followed. If there is a step-by-step lesbian playbook that must be followed & adhered to, someone please let me know. I have a few friends that didn’t receive their copy.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
ADVICE FOR MICAH

It seems to me that Micah may be hoping to speak w/Rosy about courting her and somehow suspending his Alpha bossy ways. He now knows that her original attraction to him remains but her objection to his dominance overrides it. With respect to a threesome of Micah-Rosy-Steven, Micah does admit to himself in ETC that a Micah-Belladonna-Steven ménage a trois would be HOT. However, Rosy is his MATE and previously, in TLAS chapter one, he tried to knock Steven’s head off for even looking at Rosy. I don’t see other Alphas sharing the sexual favors of their wives and mates. But, this isn’t my story to tell so what do I know.

I am of the opinion that Micah may need to sit down w/Marissa and ask for help w/winning Rosy. She’s a female mated to an alpha and she may be able to offer him some advice on how he can make her less afraid of his dominance and how he can tone it down enough for her to feel safe.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
To Love a Stray CLAN List (as of chapter 10)

1)Clan Williamson (Wade & Marissa)

Edwin, Dwayne, Micah, Alex (d.), Justin, Jazzy, Donovan (oldest to youngest; yes, Micah is not the oldest)

2)Clan Darnel (Tim)

3)Clan Inness (Mal)

Robby, Chris, Malcolm, Carlotta “Lottie” (Sam’s girl)

4)Clan Stephan (Bert & Isabel)

Conner, Timny, Albie, Callum, Belladonna "Donna" (dumped for Rosy by Micah)

5)Clan Willoughby (Stephan & Abby)

Mikkarl, Pete, Steven, Andy, Celeste

6)Clan Curtis

7)Clan Webster (Hank)

8)Clan Francis (Martin)

David, Loci

9)Clan Lancaster (Bud)

Kell, Larnie

10)Clan Black (Kurt) [Jeddah's Family]

11)Clan Dean (Maurice)

12)Clan Baxter (Stan)

13)Clan Cummings (Alan)

14)Clan Norton (Lex)

15)Clan Farlow (Marcus)

16)Clan Doctrill (Danny & Kaytee)

I think I have one too many alphas.

FORMER Clan McIntosh (Ray & Jeddah nee Black)

Sam, Mitchell (twin deceased), Tawny Rosalind "Rosy"

Rosy’s Uncles

Matt, Lance, Andrew & Dylan “Duffy” (d.) Black

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
goody goody

more problems to be solved, more things to be reveal. Good chapter - neemore problems to be solved, more things to be reveal. Good chapter - nee

KittybalooKittybalooover 12 years ago

Love this series, my favourite. :D

Keep the great stories coming Mygypsy!!! I love all of your work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

I like how all this is going but it's a little too much with this pow wow. Remember Rosy is uncomfrotable with males. Oh I know I'm wanting to at least see a little hook up with connor just to make Micah and Setven run around.

neek91neek91over 12 years ago
yeah!!

I absolutely LOVE this story!!!

I am eaperly awaiting the new chapter!!

Hope it is out soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please please please

Please I dont want to cry any more .... I can't stop reading it.. And my heart is breaking for her... Please make it a happy ending... Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous