To Love Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This trail, as Denise surmised, had an easier elevation than the first quarter mile, and so she and Nan had time to stop to look at some of the wildflowers, listen to the songs of birds, and hear the raucous sound of cascading streams. They also talked and shared more about themselves and about their relationship that began sharing emails on the Internet through a Website named Irishpenpals.

It took Nan and Denise about an hour and a half to reach the summit where they saw a small, brown sign with four yellow numbers: 1756. And then they climbed the last few steps and came out of the shady, forested mountain onto a small, very bright meadow of long grass and white and purple wildflowers. There was also a wooden bench off to the left side as one looks out over the tall evergreen trees onto the Pacific Ocean which that day was calm and looked like a mirror reflecting the glare of the hot sun.

"Well, I didn't expect this, Nan," Denise said somewhat disappointed.

Denise being a rock climber was used to reaching the summit and standing on a rock-strewn peak, sometimes coated with snow.

Nevertheless, she saw the beauty of the summit of Humbug Mountain and the little meadow that was made for the few who make it to the top.

Denise walked over to Nan and took her hand. "Well, Love, was it worth it? Do you like what you see?" asked Denise.

"Oh, yes, Denise. I'm glad we climbed up here. It's so beautiful," answered Nan.

Denise squeezed Nan's hand and said, "I'm glad, Nan. I sensed there were times you would have liked to turn around and go back, but, like a trooper, you went on climbing. And in a way I think it must be like a woman birthing her child...although, I'll never know how it really is...who goes through labor pains but is overjoyed with the birth of her baby. What do you think?"

"I'd say you're right, Denise. The accomplishment of doing something I have never done, climbing a mountain, was worth all the effort it took to reach the top," said Nan with inner-pride.

Denise still holding Nan's hand in hers, began walking with Nan beside her.

"Lets go look at the view we have, Nan," she said.

"Okay. Let's, and don't you just love those little, white daisies with there small yellow buttons and the purple columbine standing amidst them?" asked Nan.

"Yes, they are very exquisite, Nan. I love daisies. They are my favorite flower. They're so 'happy' looking," answered Denise.

"Listen, Nan, to the many bird calls and see them flying and flitting in and out of the forest, and then there are the sounds of insects in the grass and bees buzzing here and there. This little meadow is a microcosm made by Nature herself," Denise mused.

When Denise and Nan were close to the place where the meadow slopes into the tree line, they stopped so the tall evergreens didn't block their view.

Nan and Denise stood silently and very close to one another, allowing all their senses come alive to the beauty that surrounded them.

After a few minutes of looking out beyond the trees to the ocean, Denise gave Nan's hand a little squeeze and then went behind her so that her body pressed against Nan's backside. Denise's firm, pert breasts pressed into Nan's back, and the very contact caused her nipples to rise and get hard.

As Nan tilted her head backwards against Denise's left shoulder, Denise slid her hands around to Nan's front and took her lovely, full breasts into her palms and lifted them, feeling their weight in her hands. She loved the feel of Nan's magnificent breasts.

Denise then began to massage Nan's breasts softly with her hands, caressing them with her fingertips. She felt Nan's nipples rise and become hard against her palms, and so she slid her fingers upward and outward until they made contact with Nan's nipples. At first Denise just lightly brushed over Nan's taught nipples and circled around her areolas, feeling the gooseflesh rising against her sensitive fingertips even beneath the material of her T-Shirt.

"Mmmmmmmm, Denise, that feels so good. You make me purr like a kitten," Nan sighed.

"I'm happy I have that effect on you and your body, Nan," Denise responded with a husky voice.

While saying this to Nan, she took her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and first squeezed and then flicked them back and forth. She also drew them around in circles, making the nipples even more erect and swollen.

Nan was mesmerized by Denise's soft touch on her large breasts, and pressed her back against Denise's breasts whose nipples were also very hard. This tactile contact between the two caused sexual arousal in them.

Denise lowered her head so her lips were at the opening of Nan's ear. She blew softly and whispered, "Nan, do you remember the fantasy you shared with me earlier this morning about your wanting to make love outdoors?" asked Denise as if purring into Nan's ear.

"Yes, oh yes, I remember, Denise," Nan answered as her body became more sexually agitated.

Nan was now so sexually aroused it was difficult for her to speak.

"Well, Love, this day I'm going to fulfill your fantasy in a very mystic way. We're going to make love on the top of Humbug Mountain in this meadow and in the woods just beyond. Would you like that?" Denise asked rhetorically, knowing what Nan's answer would be.

Denise removed her mouth from Nan's ear and slid it down her cheek bone to the middle of her jaw, leaving a wet trail behind with her saliva. She then, while lifting Nan's large breasts in her hands, moved her head to the back of Nan's neck and kissed her on the nape of it, sending uncontrolling shivers of sexual excitement through Nan's body.

Nan now felt how wet she was between her legs and sensed her sexual arousal flowing from her brain to all parts of her body, especially her genitals and her breasts.

Denise's kiss was long and sweet, and she sucked on the place her mouth was on the nape of Nan's neck. She drew the flesh into her mouth and with her sucking brought blood to the surface so that when she broke the kiss, Nan had a red mark where Denise's mouth had been.

To compensate for their height difference, Nan at five feet three inches tall and Denise being five feet eleven inches tall, Denise moved around her and stood in front of Nan. Standing on the gentle slope of the hill, Denise was now standing in front of Nan's breasts. She saw her hard nipples and dark circles of her areolas pressing against her white T-Shirt that had sweat stains on various parts of her upper body.

Nan looked down into Denise's light, blue eyes with cat-like dark pupils as Denise reached out, pulled Nan's T-Shirt out from her shorts, and eased the material up and over her breasts, arms, and head until she had it off and dropped it to the meadow grass.

Now there was Nan's light, mesh bra that she wore for support of her breasts rather than for hiding her nipples. This bra had one hook in the middle of the front and down at the bottom where Nan's breasts came together with her cleavage pushed together and uplifted. Denise reached out and with ease opened the hook with her hands, freeing Nan's luscious, round, breasts.

The feeling of being free of the constriction of her bra and the feel of the cool breeze blowing against her flesh made goose bumps around her nipples and sent them up her arms.

"Oh, my, that feels wonderful, Denise, but I feel a wee bit embarrassed having my breasts uncovered here in a place where anyone can come and see us," Nan said nervously.

"Well, we did agree making love in public where we might be seen making love was part of your fantasy and that it would add excitement to it. Did we not?" Denise asked.

Nan didn't answer right away, but when she did, she said, "You're right, Denise. That is the very thing that is a part of my fantasy of making love outdoors. But, sometimes there is a difference between fantasy and reality."

"Well then, this must be one of those exceptions when fantasy becomes a part of reality, so put your inhibitions aside and enjoy," said Denise as she once more held Nan's breasts in both hands and brought her mouth onto Nan's left nipple and sucked on it softly, feeling the texture and taughtness of the it.

With that first contact of Denise's mouth on her breast, Nan's doubts and fears disappeared, and she relaxed and was going to enjoy the pleasures each would give and receive from one another in their lovemaking.

Denise worked on Nan's left breast and then went to her right breast, giving it the same attention she had the left.

While doing this, Denise dropped her hands down to the belt in Nan's kaki hiking shorts, undid the buckle, and unzipped them. With both hands Denise folded the top of the shorts back to loosen the fit around Nan's full hips, and then moving her fingers to the bottom of Nan's hiking shorts, she took the edges between her fingers and slowly slid both legs of her shorts over her well-formed, round hips, down her ample thighs and the rest of her legs, and had her step out of them.

Now the only thing Nan had on except for her socks and hiking boots, were her shear, black panties. She seldom wore thong panties due to her very hairy bush that the thong did not contain her pubic hair at all, but she, liking to be natural, wouldn't think of shaving her pussy. She liked the looks of it and the feel of it, but she had to admit she loved the feel of Denise's shaved pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, I must say, Love. Your black panties are fantastic. I love being able to see through the mesh above your crotch and all your reddish pubic hair, some of which still goes beyond the edges of your panties," Denise said admiringly."

"Thank you, Denise. When we had agreed to meet in Gold Beach, I did think about trimming my pubic hair so it wouldn't be so thick and go beyond my pussy to the crease in my thighs," Nan said.

"Oh, my, Nan. I'm so glad you didn't cut your pubic hair. I like it just as it is, and besides, despite the difference in our height, our pussies are different, too," said Denise.

"You are right, Denise. You have very thick pubic hair while mine is shaved and feels so velvety smooth except for the small line of pubic hair running from the top of my pussy where my small lips come together at my clit and then fans out into the shape of a heart. That heart is for you, Denise," Nan smiled.

"Well, now, have I got you sexually aroused, Nan?"

"Oh, my, yes. Quite," answered Nan.

"Okay. Let's get down to more serious lovemaking. Take my hand and follow me," said Denise as she offered her outstretched arm to Nan.

Nan took Denise's right hand into her left and followed beside her from the small meadow filled with daisies to the forest just beyond the tree line. Before leaving the meadow hand-in-hand with Denise, Nan stooped to pick up her T-Shirt, hiking shorts, and panties. She didn't want to leave any telltale signs should others come into the meadow.

Denise looked around as they slowly walked through the rather dense forest of trees and shrubs. The forest floor was covered with fallen, brown needles from the evergreens that gave Nan and Denise a spongy cover on which to walk.

As they continued, Denise finally found what she wanted, a tall tree with a trunk about two feet in diameter. She led Nan to this tree and stopped.

"Now, Love, I want you to rest your back against this tree and spread your legs for me. All right?" asked Denise.

Without questioning Denise, Nan did as she had instructed, feeling excited for the things to come.

Nan turned around so that her back was facing the tree and slowly inched backwards until she felt the cool hardness and slight roughness of the tree. Her heart increased its beating. Her breathing came more deeply and quickly. Her mind created images of things that might come. In all it was very erotic for Nan. She finally was going to have her fantasy fulfilled, making love outdoors, but she never thought her fantasy would be filled as it would be that day.

While these bodily functions changed in Nan and her mind raced with erotic scene after erotic scene, Denise removed all her clothing except for her hiking boots and socks.

There she stood naked before Nan who at the time was unaware so caught up was she in her sexual daydreaming. Denise just smiled at Nan and waited, but then she softly cleared her throat with a purring sound, bringing Nan into present reality.

"Oh, my, Denise, I was so caught up with my erotic daydreaming of making love outdoors, I got lost inside myself," confessed Nan.

"Not to worry, Love. Those brief moments gave me time to undress and be as naked as you are," answered Denise.

Nan stood there with her mouth slightly open as if in surprise, seeing Denise naked before her, a vision of pure, erotic passion.

Once more she looked at what she thought was feline in form and nature: short, light blonde hair brushed back and cut around her ears and straight across the back; pools of iridescent blue eyes with her hypnotic dark pupils; straight nose that flared slightly at the end; and a mouth that looked as if it were made to kiss and eat a pussy; breasts round, pert, and tipped with pink areolas and nipples. At five feet eleven she was tall with a well developed mid-section that had noticeable abs, flat tummy, rounded hips, and long legs...very long legs...long legs that can wrap another inside them when she brings them together at her ankles. For Nan, Denise had an animal aura about her, again feline in nature.

"Oh, my," sighed Nan, "Denise is so lovely and desireable. I'm ready for whatever she does."

Denise dropped down to the ground on all fours and slowly crawled over to Nan, eyes focused on her quarry, until her face was directly into Nan's pussy. She sniffed with her nose, smelled the headiness of Nan's distinct fragrance, ran her tongue over her lips, and she made a throaty purr, sending chills rippling throughout Nan's sexually-charged body.

"Oh, god. What Denise is doing to me. This is so erotic. So beyond my expectations," Nan moaned within herself, her self-conscious. Denise is actually making me feel as if she is really going to eat me, so real is she as the feline I think she is and looks.

While Nan was mesmerized by the realness of Denise's cat-like presence, Denise slid her searching paws across Nan's flat tummy and onto her hips. At Nan's hips Denise placed her nails onto her skin and gently clawed her way down to Nan's ass, leaving light traces of ten, red nail marks. From Nan's thighs Denise continued to slide down each globe of smooth flesh to let them come to rest in her paws. With nails still exposed, Denise squeezed and scratched gently.

"Jayus, Mary, and Joseph," moaned Nan from deep within herself. "What wondrous feelings Denise is stirring within me, and what images she is creating for me with her touch and sounds. If I concentrate, I actually imagine she is a lioness ready to devour me."

As if sensing Nan's thoughts, Denise said somewhat intrigingly, "Do you remember the lioness given to you at the airport?"

"Yes, yes, I do. Her name is Sahara," Nan answered.

"I am Sahara incarnate, Mistress Nan," purred Sahara, "and I've come to give you unspeakable, sexual pleasure."

Even though Nan knew who was speaking, nevertheless, she was spellbound with Denise's looks and demeanor. On her conscious level Nan knew this, but her subconcious let her into this other world so that it was Sahara and not Denise who was now with her and making love with her. And for the "now" in her life, Nan willingly and wantonly accepted this reality.

Therefore, Sahara was now in the position to play with her prey and to pay homage to the center of Nan's womanhood, her pussy, her gates to Nirvana. Sahara brought her head forward and immediately pressed her nose and face into Nan's abundant pubic hair. She felt its silky softness as she licked and kissed all around her pubic mound, and everywhere she went she sometimes took some hair into her mouth to suck on, leaving a wet trail of saliva wherever she had been.

Sahara inhaled deeply and smelled the fragrance of Nan's pussy and became intoxicated with it. Having Nan's pussy arouse her sexual senses, Sahara moved down to Nan's splayed legs to lick from her ass hole, up to her creamy vagina, between her pussy lips, and onto her supremely aroused and very sensitive clit.

Sahara sucked on Nan's clit, soliciting moans of sensual delight from the depths of Nan's mind and body, and with flattened tongue Sahara slowly lapped it along with her sucking.

"Does Sahara's Mistress enjoy what she is doing?"

"Ohhhhhh, Sahara. Yes. Yes. That feels so wonderful. Eat my pussy. Make me cum, Sahara. Lick me with that big, drooling tongue of yours," Nan pleaded.

Sahara lowered her paws from Nan's ass cheeks and slid them down the back of Nan's thighs until they were at the soft back of her knee caps.

Pushing inward and downward, Sahara said, "Mistress Nan, follow me down with your spread legs and kneel on the ground with my hairy head and mane between your legs, your thighs on either side of my face."

Nan did as Sahara told her, bending her knees and keeling down before her until her legs were spread wide and her parted pussy straddled Sahara's body.

"Now, I'm going to slide forward until my back paws touch the trunk of the tree, and then I'm going to spread my legs and shuffle forward until my lioness pussy touches the round trunk," instructed Sahara.

"What should I do, Sahara?" asked Nan, not knowing exactly what Sahara had in mind.

"You slide backwards with me until I feel the tree trunk and stop moving," Sahara answered.

"All right, Sahara. I'll just follow your lead," said Nan.

Thus when the two were in place, Sahara told Nan, "Now, Love, move upward over my body, cross over my shoulders so that your knees are on the ground, and your thighs are touching the sides of my face. That will allow me to have my arms and paws free to hold your ass in them. From there when you look down at me, you'll see you are sitting on my face, at least you will be," Sahara smiled.

"Oh, Sahara, it looks so naughty seeing my head over your face," Nan said.

"Yes, I imagine it does, Mistress Nan, but think of how the joys you will feel churning throughout your body in erotic delight!" Sahara emphasized.

"You're right about that, Sahara," answered Nan.

"So then, lower yourself until you are actually sitting on my face and my tongue can insinuate itself into your open vagina," Sahara said.

Without a reply Nan slowly lowered her body until she felt her pussy make contact with Sahara's mouth.

The touch was electric for both Nan and Sahara, Nan receiving pleasure and Sahara giving pleasure; although, at the same time Sahara was receiving sexual pleasure in the giving of it to the one she loved.

Sahara shoved her long tongue inside Nan's vagina as far as she could possibly make it, even with the spreading apart of Nan's pussy lips. While inside, Sahara roamed Nan's vaginal sheath with her tongue either licking or making circles with it. Either way Sahara was exciting Nan and getting her tongue all covered with Nan's pussy cream.

"Ohhhhh, Sahara. Yes, lick me out. Your tongue feels so good inside me," moaned Nan.

Sahara contiued for awhile but then she slid her tongue out of Nan's vagina and come up for some air.

Her face and mouth were covered with Nan's pussy cream, and Sahara licked her lips clean, even to licking between the fingers of her paw.

Once Sahara caught her breath, she slid further down until she was able to flick her tongue across Nan's ass hole. She didn't want to forget that, but for now she wasn't going to take the time to finger-fuck her in her ass. She just wanted to say a polite lingual-hello.

From Nan's ass hole Sahara moved upward past her perineum and once more to Nan's vaginal opening that had pussy cream running out of it and down the cracks between the globes of her sweet ass.