To Love Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a quick dip with her tongue into Nan's vaginal hole and then continued on, flattening her tongue and slowly sliding upward, separating Nan's smaller lips with it. When she got to Nan's little wings towards the top, Sahara sucked on each one and then on both of them together, creating exciting sensations for Nan's sexually-charged body.

After sucking the butterflies, Sahara mouthed her way to the top part of Nan's pussy where her two small pussy lips came together at the clitoris. Here she stopped, drew her head back so she could take a closer look at THE sexual organ of a woman's body, and spread the little lips with her paws.

Now she saw more clearly the glans, also called the bud, pearl, or pea which, when excited, as was Nan now, fills with blood as does the whole pussy and becomes erect and hard.

The clitoris which is the proper word for the female sexual organ is the only organ in both female and male specifically designed for one thing and only one thing: Sexual enjoyment.

The clit is covered by a protective hood which, when unaroused, is usually not seen. After the glans there is a protective hood followed by the shaft whose size various among women, and the crus or cross that are long ligaments that come to points and go up and over the pelvic bone come last. When having an orgasm, the ligaments of the crus rapidly vibrate like a rattle on a rattlesnake.

"Oh, my," Sahara thought to herself as she continued to look at Nan's pussy, especially her clitoris which, by the way, was large and had a long shaft, making it look as if her clit was longer than it actually is. When she saw Nan's pussy, especially her clitoris, she salivated profusely inside her mouth.

All of Sahara's examination of Nan's wonderful clit took but seconds before she went up to Nan's clit and began to lick around the outer tissue, exciting Nan even more than she was. But Nan was ready for her orgasm, and she wanted to hurry it along.

Therefore, she leaned backward which shoved her horny, aroused clit into Sahara's mouth. Sahara sucked on it while Nan rocked on her face as if she were riding on a hobbyhorse, stimulating a bigger, sensitive area of Nan's pussy that was about to burst.

"Oh, Sahara, yes. Suck my pussy. Flick it with your tongue, but mainly suck it to make me cum," moaned Nan from deep within her sexual being.

While rocking back and forth on Sahara's mouth, Nan stretched behind herself and felt for Sahara's pussy, and even though she did not have long arms as did Sahara, she managed to reach the top of Sahara's pussy and her equally excited clit. Sahara, too, needed her orgasm, and so she moved her aroused pussy upward so Nan could reach it better.

Now the two were working for the other to have her orgasm(s), Sahara licking and eating Nan's dripping pussy and Nan fingering Sahara's clit, working as fast as she could go.

While Nan was rocking back and forth on Sahara's face, she reached up with her right paw, brought it from around Nan's left thigh, and worked her paw between Nan's splayed legs. Once there Sahara took all of her fingers and without hesitation shoved them into Nan's very lubricated vaginal sheath, thereby partially fisting Nan since she had her hand inside up to Nan's wrist.

When Nan felt her vagina so full with Sahara's paw, she let out a deep moan of extreme, sexual delight.

Sahara slid her paw across Nan's ridges and onto the spongy part at the top that is her G-Spot. This was the trigger that set Nan off into an uncontrollable orgasm.

Nan was hit by an explosive orgasm, the likes of which she had never known before, not even the first she had experienced with Denise on their first night together. That night she was very shy and unsure of herself, but now, having felt what an orgasm feels like, Nan was more than ready for the best of them.

As the sexual energy coursed through her body, beginning deep down inside her being and slowly working its way to the top, Nan waited for the eruption.

When the eruption of her sexual energy came, it burst right on her hard clit, and the cumulative physical, mental, and emotional sensations caused Nan to snap her knees together, capturing both Sahara's face and paw between them.

However, with Nan's explosive orgasm she managed to finger Sahara into having a powerful orgasm herself, enjoying both the deep orgasm Sahara had helped Nan to have as well as Nan being able to get her off, too.

And so ended the sexual experience of Sahara the lioness and Mistress Nan.

After the episode ended, time passed for Nan and Denise as if it weren't concerned keeping pace with man's manipulation of days and nights. Neither Denise nor Nan were in a hurry for this to end as each felt the other's love juice running down their bodies: Denise's covering Nan's hand and running between her legs and Nan's squirting all over Denise's lovely face and hand, almost drowning her in it. But once Nan released the tension of her legs away from Denise's head, she withdrew her hand from Nan's sopping vagina and laid her head fully on the ground while looking up at Nan's beautiful, wet pussy that was still agape from her having her fist inside.

Denise lifted her head and kissed Nan's pussy, "There you go, Love. I guess you can stand and let me up. That's if your legs will hold you," Denise laughed softly.

Nan slowly unwound her bent legs, letting the blood get back where it belonged, and then she got up from the ground. She stepped over Denise's head which allowed her to get up from her lying down position with her legs on either side of the tree trunk.

"If you were wondering, Nan, why I lay down with my legs touching the trunk of the tree, the answer is quite simple. I believe in my Druid background that all things have spirits, and I wanted to touch the spirit of the tree while we were making love," said Denise.

Nan smiled and shook her head. "I understand, Denise. I have similar feelings, too," answered Nan.

Denise came to Nan and, taking her lovingly into her arms, bent her head down as Nan raised her head up, and they shared a lovers' kiss. When the kiss ended, Nan looked at Denise and said, "Denise, I'll never forget the mystical, sexual experience you gave me today by turning into the lioness Sahara. You made it so real both in sound and touch. I'll never forget it. Thanks so very much, Love," Nan said.

"You're welcome, Nan," accepting Nan's thanks. "I must admit I certainly got caught up in the maystical quality of it that permeated our senses, making it seem so real."

"However, young Lady, do you think we might be putting on our clothes before someone does come our way now that we have made love...for now," she added with a wicked grin on her face.

"Yes, I guess we should, Denise, but doesn't it feel good to be outdoors and unencumbered with restrictions put on us by clothes? Not to mention the law," Nan laughed, understanding the unreality of it all.

"That's true, and isn't it amazing no one came to the summit of the mountain while we were here, almost as if it were our mountain for the day...the day we made love outdoors and fulfilled your fantasy?" asked Denise.

With a pensive look on her face, Nan said, "You know. You're right. It is strange, Denise. Do you suppose it might have been the wee ones, the leprechauns, that kept others away as they keep others away from their faery forts?"

Then Nan and Denise burst out laughing in just the thinking of it.

"Let's get dressed then and be off to our apartment. We'll take the other trail on the way back so we'll have seen all three miles of it. Sound good to you?" Denise asked.

"Fine with me, Denise," answered Nan.

Nan and Denise dressed quickly, walked out of the woods into the little meadow that was now in some shadow as the sun was sinking down in the west.

"Oh, my, Nan. We forgot to eat the lunch we brought!" said Denise.

"Well, we did have something more pleasurable to do than eating; although, you...I mean Sahara... did a good job of eating my pussy, Denise," Nan grinned.

"Thank you, Nan. I'm glad you enjoyed it," she smiled. "We can eat later after we're back at our apartment," Denise said.

So, hand-in-hand Nan and Denise took a last look from the little meadow out onto the Pacific, turned, and walked out of the meadow into the forest.

The trail down, of course, was easier since it was all down hill, and Nan and Denise got to see a few of those north views through which one can see blue sky. They also saw beautiful and delicate, nine leaf, green, maidenhair fern that was clinging from rock formations that formed a natural wall along the path.

When they came to a place in the trail where two tall trees stood on either side, Nan hurriedly ran ahead of Denise, stopped, and then turned around.

"Hey, Love. Stop and get between the two trees. I want to take your picture," said Nan.

"All right. I know you enjoy taking photos, and both of us did bring our Canon Rebel 2000," said Denise who stood between the two trees with arms bent and hands touching each one of them.

It didn't take long for Nan and Denise to finish the three mile hike and get back to their car into which they got and headed south towards Gold Beach and their apartment.

Nan and Denise were so happy together, and even though they were just beginning their two weeks in Gold Beach they hated the thought that one day it would end and they would have to go their separate ways. But for present they were together and were going to make the most of the time they had to share.

After supper Denise and Nan walked down to the beach as usual, both loving to listen to the sound of the waves washing onto shore and watching beautiful sunsets while sitting on their favorite, bleached, driftwood log. They sat side by side, holding hands and touching thighs together. Often Nan would rest her head on Denise's shoulder, and Denise would put her arm around Nan's waist.

They breathed in the salty night air as they watched the fading sun give way to the silver orb of the moon and the myriad of her sister stars that fill the ebon sky.

Nan and Denise were in love, and the two of them were very happy in this time and place.

Maggie Red Rose